Strange New World - Alpha & Omega
History

Copyright© 2016 by Kabel Dayspring

BDSM Sex Story: History - This is a side-quel of the story Her New World by Leviticus. Over 20 years after the original launch of the sleeper ship, Mayflower, a new mission is set to launch to planet Freedom. The newly appointed captain has a unique set of 'special skills' that will aid upon their landing on the far away world. However, preparing for the mission will be a dangerous adventure as well. The cover letter does not contain spoilers; but explains my writing this story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow   Military  

A Brief History Lesson

21 years ago

The Mayflower, an interplanetary sleeper ship launches with a thousand men and women volunteering to spend nearly 20 years in suspended animation to colonize a habitable Earth type planet in the far solar system named Elvira, several light years away.

19 years ago

- The latest strain of the constantly mutating RKO (Ribo Kinetic Organism) virus, which causes systematic multiple vital organ failure and eventual death, has been revealed to be the latest in outlawed biological weapons. RKO-282, which has caused 8.4 million deaths in Africa and parts of Asia, has become the most lethal artificial biological weapon ever created. Upon the onset of the first signs of infection are shown (nausea, severely aching, arthritic joints, and sudden high fever), a patient’s body literally shuts down within one week.

- The infamous Franklin reports, named for the investigative reporter Lawrence Franklin, exposes the truth about a military operation, ‘Project: Edgar’. The report exposes secret military research facilities and bases in Africa and Asia engineered, tested and mass-produced the virus under covert orders of the Commission, the unified US covert armed forces intelligence agency and the CIA.

16 Years Ago

- A doctor who had been part of the relief effort in Asia inadvertently becomes patient zero for a dormant version of the RKO-282 virus which lies in an incubated state until he is released from quarantine in the United States. In the following 18 months, the death toll reaches a catastrophic 92.8 million in North, Central and South America, with the most significant deaths with people with weakened immune systems, such as the elderly, people with immune deficiency, and young children; and people that had no access to modern and/or immediate medical attention. A retro-virus is eventually created to counteract what is now called ‘the 11th Plague’.

- Although President Miller and Congress pled ignorance of ‘Project: Edgar’, the citizens of the United States wane in their trust and belief in the government.

14 Years Ago

- A new political movement, called the Dynasty gathers strength in a strong following for civil disobedience against the already unpopular government. Marcus Craig, professor of history and former lawyer, becomes an iconic figure in this upstart revolution, with inspiring, popular and influential speeches and theories of political reform, he also leads multiple political marches, overflowing civil rallies in major cities across the nation. In an inconceivable act, he leads a procession through the streets of Washington DC to stage a peaceable protest in front of the White House.

- An estimated 250,000+ peaceful protesters rally and block Pennsylvania Avenue as well as half the city. Tragically, the harmonious assembly transforms into the horrific ‘Riot of DC’, when the National Guard as well as military troops (under illegal orders due to the Posse Comitatus Act) try to break the rally up. Tensions escalate to the point when the soldiers, feeling threatened by the outnumbering crowd, open fire on the protesters, wounding many and causing widespread panic that intensified into a horrific melee, which left nineteen dead, including Marcus Craig.

- Debates in all levels of government and media are fevered on whether the military use and lethal force, under orders from the President, was legal or illegal under ‘Posse Comitatus’.

13 Years Ago

- The Dynasty movement continues to garner support, creating a new political party, under a charter of a progressive government. In order to combat undue influence from graft and corruption, the Dynasty adopt a policies of Realpolitik-ism, Thomas Payne influenced ‘common sense’, egalitarianism, individualism, community good, ethics, and complete openness and honesty. The party is financed completely by multi-billionaire Nathan Tye, whose son was killed and daughter was crippled during the ‘Riot of DC’. He announces he has no political influence or agenda, but “to only do the right thing and fix a corrupt and ineffectual government.”

- Many idealistic (many young) Congressmen from moderate Republicans and Democrats change parties to join the movement. All that cross over to the new party say they were influenced by Marcus Craig’s ideals “to enact real change in government and actually get things done”.

- As a result at the next major elections, the Dynasty Party wins enough Congressional seats to gain the majority hold on both the House of Representatives and the Senate.

12 Years Ago

- The President of the United States, as well as his chief of staff, other White House aides and most of his cabinet are implicated in the ‘False Docket’ scandal, which implicated him as well his council planned to discredit Dynasty party senators and congressmen. The plan went so far as to plot out assassination attempts.

- President Miller is impeached, and he and his collaborators are sent to prison for crimes of conspiracy and conspiracy to commit murder. With the elections for the Presidency so close, the Dynasty party move that the elections take place early to fill the void quickly. The remaining conservative minority party strongly opposes this motion.

- Republican Vice-President Clarke takes office of the President. A strong proponent for the ‘old-fashioned ways’, he vetoes many bills ratified by the Dynasty controlled Congress.

- In fear of losing further power within the government, the ‘old guard’ politicians, nicknamed, ‘the Loyalists’, conspire with top military personnel of the United States Armed Forces, including the Commission, plan a coup de tat from the Dynasty party at the Capital building. The standoff reaches a fevered pitch when President Clarke declares martial law. Many of the Dynasty Party found are immediately arrested and held without trial. The remaining party members go underground in New York City and in Philadelphia.

11 Years Ago

- In an effort to win back public support, President Clark creates the Mars Landing project, an initiative for the International Space Authority for Space to create the first colonies on Mars. The project is met with mixed response.

10 Years Ago

- Dynasty sympathizers declare a coordinated nationwide strike, bringing the nation to a literal halt. With the lack of vital resources, and further escalation at the national level with the National Guard already spread thin, United States Armed Forces troops, both active and reserve remaining in service, are called to active duty nationwide as special police; President Clarke orders the closing of the borders, causing the US to become a police state.

- As this happens, the remaining Dynasty party members covertly seeks out support internationally. Discreetly they meet with the governments of the United Kingdom, Germany, Russia, Canada, China and Japan. All of the countries, seeing the tyranny of President Clark, all unofficially pledge support in an insurrection.

 
There is more of this chapter...

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.