Sucking Off William

by Aussie Speedo Guy

Copyright© 2016 by Aussie Speedo Guy

True Sex Story: My new roommate is an Aussie guy who looks fantastic in his speedos. Finally I got him into the hottub and sucked him off.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story   Sports   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Public Sex   .

OK guys – I’ve just come in from some riding and I’m going to sit down and write about how I got my roommate Will down to his speedos for some horny fun.

Will moved in at the end of November and we share a room in a 3 bedroom condo. Will is 19yo from Melbourne and plays a fair bit of AFL (Aussie Rules Football). He has just finished his first year of uni and is spending his summer break (yes it is summer now in the southern hemisphere – you can’t believe how many people don’t understand that concept) in Canada for some snowboarding.

So far I think that Will looks up to me. I ended up shagging this ski instructor chick that I knew from last year and Will thinks she is hot. And since this is my second season of snowboarding I’ve been able to help Will out with his riding and show him around. I’ve also taken him to different parties and stuff so he has gotten to know a few people in town.

But, Will hasn’t shown any inkling of being keen on some speedo play. I have seen a pair of black speedos in his gear and he does wear them under his boardies but I haven’t had the chance until now to get a good look at him wearing them.

During the first drink Will started talking about Julie (he liked her more than I do) and I thought that maybe there was still a chance to get Will down to his speedos for some fun. I started telling him about sex with Julie ... and in detail. We were both on the couch and as I told him about how Julie and I first fucked in our room (our room being Will and my room) while Will was asleep ... Will then admitted that while he was asleep when we entered he soon woke up and heard the whole thing.

Will then admitted that he had jacked off while Julie and I were going at it.

That was when I realised that speedo action with Will was ON!!!!

I was getting horny with all this sex and masturbation talk and I could tell Will was as well. So I suggested that we go for a hot tub (it is locked at this hour of the night but we can climb up the railing and get in no probs). Going to the hot tub made sense as we didn’t want to wake up the other housemates. I already had a pair of black AussieBums on under my jeans so I didn’t have to change but Will went into our room. I didn’t mention speedos just yet (I didn’t want to scare him off) and I know that Will always wears speedos under his board shorts anyway.

Will came out of our room in his boardies with a couple of towels, I had already poured 2 more drinks and we left the condo for the hot tub.

So Will and I finally get up to the hot tub. It is coming up to 1am and nobody can bother us in the hottub as it is locked and we climb in from the balcony. I’m wearing what I wore to the party (jeans and a t-shirt) with my black AussieBum’s underneith, Will is wearing a t-shirt and boarding which from past experiences I know he is wearing a pair of navy speedos underneith. And we had 2 rather strong scotches as well.

Will took off his shirt and started moving into the hot tub - I had to move quick and dropped my jeans before Will even got his boardies wet. That stopped Will in his tracks. I could feel Wills eyes trying to figure out what I was doing in the small amount of light that was there. But he didn’t say a word (I think he though I was just stripping down to my underwear). I pretended nothing was amiss and took off my shirt - now I was standing above him on the side of the hot tub wearing nothing but my speedos and I was still sporting a semi hard on from all the sex talk in the lounge.

Then came the biggest surprise of the night, Will got out of the hot tub just as I was bending down to pick up my drink he started undoing the drawstring to his boardies.

It was time for me to be dumb struck with silence - which was a very cold silence as I was wearing nothing but my black AussieBums at nearly 1am, outside, in a Canadian ski town in early February. But I just stood there wondering what Will was going to do.

Then he spoke... “I much prefer being in speedos too Dave but I’ve never been game with anyone from the house.”

The ice was broken - which was fast forming around my now freezing feet. I slowly got into the hot tub and I enjoyed the show as Will, with his back to me, removed his boardies and bent over giving me a birds eye view of his amazingly hot arse as his ankle got caught on the leg of his boardies.

I was just lowering myself into the hot tub as Will turned and got in - he was a little more than semi hard still and my semi hard state was changing by the second as I had finally gotten my 19yo room mate down to nothing but his speedos. And this is just the beginning...

As we sat there Will started telling how he grew up wearing speedos and preferred wearing them over boardies. He told me that in his AFL (Australian Football) team he always wore speedos under his footy shorts and most of the team did as well.

As a side note to those North American readers - we don’t wear jock straps much down under. To be honest I’ve never worn one and I’ve never seen one being worn. Not sure why but just thought I’d mention that. I’d imagine they would be great to wear while being fucked.

I said that I agreed completely and that I would love to wear them all the time but not the polite thing to be done at all times. Being a junior lifeguard growing up I was used to wearing speedos at the beach and when doing any swim training I always wear a speedo. We continued the conversation along the same lines and as I felt my boner dying a little I decided to turn the conversation sexual again.

“You know I’ve had some fun with Julie wearing these speedos?”

Will sat up a bit in the hot tub (I’ve commented before on how hot he thinks Julie is). “Does she like you wearing them Dave?”

Now it was time to see if the str8 Will could possibly be bisexual Will.

So I told Will the story about Julie, Matt and I and our New Years. I started the story slow about the three of us at the hot tub - Will had seen Matt but hadn’t really spoken to him as Matt was only in town for a week. I was really trying to gauge Will’s reaction as I started to tell him that Matt and Julie both started sucking my cock. Will didn’t seem to fazed so I continued.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.