Pissing My Life Away - Cover

Pissing My Life Away

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Tiger

Fiction Sex Story: Fetish shapes and rules a young man's life.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Water Sports   .

I’ve been fascinated with pee all my life. Ever since I can remember that stuff which issues from the end of my little hose has held my interest. It took me a long time to learn not to piss my pants. It felt good and warm so why not? Making like a whale spout in the bathtub made my little sister laugh and my momma mad. I had momma aim my pee into the toilet as long as I could get away with it and when our parents weren’t around I had my sister do it.

She felt bad because she didn’t have a hose too. But she got pretty good at aiming it anyway and we would piss on each other when we were at the crick and no one was close. I guess that made us pretty close because we grew up real comfortable with each other’s bodies. Using the bathroom for anything with the other one being there wasn’t an issue. Peeing on each other in the shower was just one of many things we did when we could. We learned what we had to keep private to keep out of trouble though.

When we reached adolescence at about the same time she had a sex ed book and we kept exploring our changing bodies. We did everything but intercourse and getting semen inside her although I did ejaculate on her vaginal opening during her period. Sometimes I put my cock head right up tight to the opening so the seed went inside.

Pissing on each other’s more responsive parts was used for our play too. When we started being sexually active we’d get in bed together after dates and have oral sex to taste the other’s partner and get another orgasm. We were teens after all and they came easy. I remember one hot night she came back all sweaty and oozing cum. I had an idea so I had her lie down in the bathtub. I could piss with a hard on which was good because I had them all the time. I bent my pecker over and put the head right against her inner pussy lips and washed that cum right out. She giggled and pulled on my buns to get me inside. I had a difficult time resisting penetration but jacked off and let it shoot inside with my piss.

That was the closest we came to fucking until she was married and pregnant and I was staying with her while her husband was off at National Guard. She would not be denied and we screwed and pissed for two weeks until our parts were sore. It’s too bad the conservative son-of-a-bitch don’t know what a hottie he married. He’s missing out on a lot of fun.

She’s moved too far away to see often and the girls I date are OK with screwing but think piss is icky. One night I was trying to talk a fuck buddy girl into trying it and she said I should try Craig’s List because you could find all sorts of stuff there in the personals. She had a bondage guy she saw once in a while that she met there. We kept on with regular fucking while I continued my search.

I followed up on a bunch of dumb responses to my ad which read:

“Looking for a gal or couple that is interested in watersports. I’m 22 but have enjoyed this for years. Tell me what you’ve done or would like to do. Prefer long term situation.”

Then I got a real response. We swapped some pics and arranged a meeting at a restaurant. Was I ever surprised when Brent walked in with a pretty woman who he introduced as his wife Meg. We ordered some wine and got caught up with each other first of all.

Brent lived next door when I was about nine or ten years old. He discovered me and my sis pee playing out behind the garage and joined in. We all played together until they moved away almost a year later.

He remembered the fun we had and got Meg enjoying it too and they had watched a bunch of videos on the web. Time to try something more. I told them about my history and current frustration. We finished our drinks and headed to their house. I’d been ready to spring for a hotel room if they had been strangers.

When we were in their living room with fresh drinks, Meg asked me if I could see her hard nipples popping up in her knit top and she put my hand on her breast for me to check. She said they’d agreed to a few rules and hoped I’d be OK with them. No kissing or vaginal penetration between me and her. No pissing above the neck. No meant no. And go easy to get used to all of this.

I agreed and we took our clothes off. Damn she was pretty. Firm tits, flat belly, and trimmed pussy hair. A real redhead too. Brent came over and grabbed my erection, surprising me. It had grown nicely since the last time I saw it. I’m not gay but I don’t mind playing a bit. Meg has had enough of these to appreciate it too.

Meg heard her name and came over, knelt down and began sucking my hard on. She looked up and me and smiled as she said, “The rule is no mouth to mouth kissing. Other parts are fair game. You can shoot cum anywhere you want except in my vagina.”

I smiled, “I can sure live with that. Now where do you want to play? My bladder is full to the brim.”

She smiled that wicked grin she gets and said, “Follow me!” and led the way to the master bedroom. They had a huge walk in shower and a Jacuzzi for four.

Brent asked if I could piss with an erection. I told him yes if it wasn’t bent down too far. He said there was something they’d like to start with that they’d been fantasizing about for quite a while and it took three.

Meg had been rubbing her twat so it was good and wet. She spread her legs and bent forward a bit. Brent slid into her pussy from behind and asked me to kneel in front of them. I reached out and stroked their joined parts. Damn they looked good. They leaned back as far as they could while coupled so I could lick her clit and the lower part of his shaft.

I knew what they wanted without asking. My sister and I had fanaticized about this but never thought about this position. I straightened up, aimed carefully, and let my stream fly at their genitals. When it hit Meg’s cock-stretched pussy she screeched and shivered. Brent started moving slowly in and out and his shaft got soaked its whole length before going wetly back in. I have a big bladder and she got off before I finished. Brent’s balls tightened and he shot in his wife right after I ran out of ammo.

Meg was startled to feel my tongue on her soaked clit and gave me a look of absolute adoration that I will never forget. She told me later that she regretted the non-penetration rule at that moment. She spun around and cleaned off her husband’s cum and pee coated cock. Seeing her gaping and cummy cunt opening aimed right at my cock really tested my honor too.

Next she laid me in the bottom of the Jacuzzi and got over me like she was going to fuck me cowgirl. She let a little piss flow on my erection and stopped in mid-stream. Wow, she had well developed pussy muscles! She left my cock laying on my belly and moved her cunt lips over the shaft. She leaned back while Brent stood over my head and took his turn being hose man. She slid to and fro along my pecker shaft as we were both sprayed. The combination of cum seeping out, fresh piss tickling, and her still aroused genitals rubbing on my cock got her wound up again. I spurted out on my belly and she put her fingers in it. Some she tasted and some she used to rub her clit to an orgasm after the peeing stopped.

Only one bladder full left. Brent and I were laid down next to each other. Meg put a foot between each of our knees and swiveled back and forth to spray our well-drained parts. It tickled actually, especially when she made a direct hit on a testicle.

We showered and dried each other off, then had a dinner in the nude. I had an early day tomorrow so I hugged them goodbye and looked forward to the coming weekend when we would have more time to play.

Meg wrote me an email and said what a fun time they had. They had fucked like crazy after I left and ever since. There had been a discussion that their rules had been made for dealing with a stranger and they were thinking about changing or removing them for me. She hadn’t fucked anyone else since they got engaged but had quite a few boyfriends before that.

Brent had pissed while his dick was inside her and she’d peed then too and it all ran down over his balls. She was wanting to do that with me. Two in a row would be so hot.

I told her that I was going to invite my sister to visit sans husband and maybe the four of us could play. We needed to get some anonymous pictures or video clips to tease her with. She always liked Brent so I wonder how long it will take her to make arrangements.

In the meantime, I’m going to tell my fuck buddy what a good time I had and maybe she doesn’t know what she’s missing. I’ve picked out a couple of tasteful videos to tease her with. Maybe I should tie her up since she likes that and take her in the shower and she’ll not have a choice when I pee on her. That scenario might really get both of us off.

My goal is to make her into a “piss buddy”. She’s not as pretty as Meg or my sister but I’ve heard her pee in my bathroom and it sounds powerful. Yum!

It’s Sunday night and my fuck buddy, Judy, will be here soon. She was visiting her parents so she’ll be very horny. I spent much of yesterday with Brent and Meg and I sure slept in late today!

We did everything we thought about under the old rules. Meg teased me with super-foreplay all afternoon. We kept our kidneys busy and the guys’ cocks hard but not quite ejaculating. Finally, after another dinner in the nude, Meg took her two hard men to the Jacuzzi again. I was squirming with the need to pee.

She laid me down and slid down on my cock with the warning she wasn’t ready to have me cum in her yet. She was facing my feet so leaned back and had her husband insert his cock on top of mine. They’d practiced this with a dildo so knew how to do it. I reached up and cupped her firm tits, tweaking the nipples with my fingers and making her squeak with pleasure. Her pussy was spasming and I really wanted to cum.

“OK, you two, fill me with your piss!”

It was wild, letting go with another hard and pissing cock laid right alongside your own. She squealed and struggled to hold still so we didn’t pop out. Trent finished peeing and instinctively moved in and out a little and blurted, “I’m cumming! I can’t help it!”

I could feel his urethra pulsing as he emptied his prostate into her and all over my cock head too. Meg was panting hard and gasped, “Fuck the rules, cum in me!” I moved a little and Trent got to feel what I had just felt.

Meg was delighted the wall had been breached and she fucked us separately and together until they left in the morning.

Judy hadn’t been fucked by anybody for three whole days and she was READY. She often considered taking her clothes off as foreplay so that happened as soon as the door closed. She’s a slightly overweight brunette with pendulous tits and an unruly dark muff. Her inner pussy lips hang out about an inch and she likes them sucked into your mouth. Her inner pussy muscles have great control after ten years of steady fucking. That makes her a few years older than me.

It’s not a secret that she’s fucking a couple of other guys and she’ll tell you whatever you want to know about it, considering sex a really good thing to share. I dipped my dick in her sometimes recently fucked cock-drainer several times a week depending on our schedules. She lives close by and has been known to text me offering fresh seconds.

As I mentioned, she knew about my quest for watersports and that I’d met up with a boyhood piss pal. She hadn’t seen me since then. I had some plans for her!

As soon as she was naked, I snapped a pair of plastic handcuffs on her hands behind her back. For her, bondage is as more symbolic than the need to be physically restrained. She opened her eyes wide and grinned. I could smell her aroused pussy.

She had said that pee was “icky” so far. Just the thing to force her to confront. I’d had plenty of beer and ice tea and I made Judy drink a big glass of tea right away. I had fun for a while teasing her big tits and making them slap against my hard cock.

When she was squirming with a full bladder I ordered her into the bathtub to stand over me and let go on my cock. She gasped as she released and the yellow stream split into multiple ones and splattered all over my crotch. When she was drained I pulled her to a squatting position and rubbed her pussy along my pee-covered shaft.

When she admitted that it felt good, I had her raise up a bit, pushed my cock upright and shot my pee right at her pussy from a foot away. I knew how to hit her clit and she screeched as it triggered an unexpected orgasm.

I unlocked her hands, rinsed us under the shower and took her to bed. After two cums for her and one for me, we finally talked.

“Damn,” she muttered, “You sure know how to get to me. That was nasty but fun. I guess you could force me to do it again once in a while.”

Knowing how much her enjoyment of sex was in her vivid imagination, I pressed the point. “I want you to think about being spread-eagle tied to stakes on the grass. You have two other fuck buddies right now, don’t you?” She nodded. “I’d watch them hide the sausage as often as they could. I’d be filling up my bladder while they were filling your cunt up with cum. When they were empty I’d put my cock head in just an inch and rinse all those sperms out. Then I’d push the rest of the way in and squish out all my piss to run down over your ass. You would be cumming as I did that and again when I came big time in you too. After I pulled out your buddies would rinse the outside of your fucked out pussy with their hoses and you would lick all of us clean before we let you loose.”

She had pulled my cock back inside her as we talked and she was slamming her hips against mine and shuddered to a big climax as I finished my fantasy.

“Damn you. You are SOOO nasty. You’d better not try that!”

“Or what?”

“I don’t know...”

I knew she really wanted it but wouldn’t admit her desire. Best to let it simmer in her mind for a while.

My sister got the pics and video I’d made with Brent and Meg. She booked a flight to visit me for a week. It would be about the time our “pee-club” had planned a “meeting”. Perfect!

When Sis saw Brent with me at the airport she squealed with joy. She and Meg got acquainted in the back seat on the way to their place. I guess she was really anticipating this reunion because when I was just going to drop them off, Sis asked if she could come in.

“I can’t wait any longer, you guys. Can we get naked and have some fun right now?”

I hugged her and said, “OK, you are the guest so you call the shots.” Everybody got the double-entendre and laughed.

I hadn’t seen Sis naked for years. She’d filled out a little too much and was apologetic for that. “I eat too much because I don’t get laid enough. I guess an affair would be a good diet plan for me but I’m not comfortable with that. This visit I plan to cut loose though. My wedding rings are going in my purse for the duration. I have some ideas and I’m open to yours.”

She looked at Trent and asked, “I’d like to fuck you for starters. The last time we were naked we were too young to do it. You’ve grown up into a handsome guy with a nice looking cock.”

Meg chimed in, “Go for it. He’s a good lay now. I’ve got your brother to keep me busy.”

An hour later Sis walked in on Meg and me as we snoozed after our two copulations. “Take me to your place, big brother. I’ll want you to be big when we get there, don’t you know!”

I was, and she moaned and wiggled and humped, happily enjoying her second hard shaft in just a short time. That hadn’t happened since she was dating and she was almost delirious. We fucked together SO good, even after all the years apart.

We spent every other night with Brent and Meg and pushed our boundaries with pee-play. Sis had tasted her own pee and found it wasn’t bad. We had drunk a lot of water so it was pretty clear after a while. When Meg was loaded, Sis got down in front of her crotch, opened her mouth and said, “Go!” Meg released her pee as we watched. When Sis’s mouth was full she suddenly closed it and moved up rapidly, catching Meg by surprise as she delivered a piss-kiss. Meg pulled back and blew it out all over Sis who was laughing like mad.

Meg shook her head then announced, “It wasn’t bad. I was just surprised.” Sis beckoned me over for a refill mouthful and gave Meg the kiss again. They kept their lips together and swapped my pee back and forth before spitting it out on my dick. So that’s wat we did the rest of that evening before swapping to fuck ourselves to a blissful sleep.

Sis hated to leave but felt really good about herself and would lose weight before she came back to visit again. We said we’d celebrate that with her.

Judy, my fuck-buddy, had kept her cunt occupied while Sis was visiting. I didn’t tell her about the sexual goings-on, just the other things we did. She was horny and came over two nights in a row. On the second one she had a standing date with a married guy so she fucked him and got to my place late. Her bladder was full so she sat on my cock with me on the toilet and her piss ran down through my pubes and over my balls into the bowl. She just rode me until I added my sperm to her day’s collection, then we showered and slept.

I wasn’t going to waste my morning woodie so I dragged her to the bathroom and sat her down on my dick again, like last night. Before she could let her bladder loose, I started spraying inside her. She tried to jump off so I held her shoulders and growled, “Sit on it piss bitch. Let yours go too!”

Now that she had finally really experienced my fetish, she started talking about the fantasy I’d teased her with a few months earlier. They were really hooked on her cunt so she’d get them on board.

After teasing them for a few weeks we were ready. The guys showed up at my apartment. I was a bit startled because Judy had never told me anything about them. Reyes was a big Hispanic guy, a bit overweight but who worked construction. Frederick, or Fred, was coal black, real tall, and skinny as a rail. We piled into my SUV and headed out.

It was a warm day and she knew a stream with a pond near where she grew up. It was barely accessible behind an abandoned farmhouse. She’d fucked out there a while back with another boyfriend.

We had blankets and food and beer and water. While we set up Judy pushed liquids on all of us and cautioned we had to let her know when we needed to pee. The she stripped and jumped in the pool. “Come on in guys. It’s great.” I was cool with it but the other two, who had also just met, weren’t sure. Judy yelled, “If you want my pussy ever again you’d better get naked.” That did it.

Everybody relaxed as the beer flowed. When we climbed out Reyes said he had to pee. Judy walked over to him, grabbed his large and semi-hard hose and sprayed the bushes with it. Then she bent down and gave the end a quick suck, startling him. He got firmer. “Any more?” she asked.

Fred wiggled his long thin dick and Judy grabbed it and shot his pee up in the air as far as she could, then kissed his dark cock head. I could hold mine for a while yet.

Judy told us that she’d brought us here together to play out a fantasy she had and I would direct the way it played out.

Out of a bag I took some tent stakes, some cotton rope, and a small mallet. Judy laid on a blanket and we pounded the stakes in a couple of feet away from her outstretched arms and legs. The rope tied her to the stakes and there she was, wide open and helpless with her pussy open and her eyes closed.

“OK guys, do whatever you want to her and then I’ll take my turn. Have either of you ever had sloppy seconds before?” Reyes nodded so I said, “Mayne you ought to go first so Fred can see what it’s like. But I think we’ll all get more than one turn today.

Reyes licked her pussy to get it wet, then worked hi thick cock inside. Judy whimpered as he fucked her while we watched. I bent down and sucked a tit. Fred got to work on the other one. Judy whined. Fred put his dick at her mouth and forced her to suck it. I ran my fingertips up and down her ribcage, tickling her. She squirmed, almost throwing Reyes off. He slammed her harder and with a bellow, creamed her.

As soon as he pulled out I saw Fred pushing his long dark shaft between this pale pussy lips. Reyes moved his messy dick to her mouth and she greedily licked and sucked it clean. Her hips hammered back against this second cock that pushed against her cervix on every stroke. He grunted and shot his sperm deep. She was hot but hadn’t orgasmed yet.

Now for the fantasy part. She’d been team fucked before but nothing like this. I knelt between her legs. My cock was steel hard for a combination of watching her get fucked and a very full bladder. I slid in very easily since she was well stretched and lubricated. She looked into my eyes and nodded. I stayed deep and let my bladder go.

The guys gasped as they saw the piss running out around my embedded cock. Judy moaned and orgasmed from the powerful hot liquid spraying inside her. Her legs pulled the stakes out and she wrapped them around me and thrust her hips at mine. The thrashed and screeched in a killer climax.

When my bladder was empty I began thrusting and Judy kept humping back for another but less noisy orgasm. My cock pulsed and shot my creamy load into her well-rinsed hole.

When I pulled out, she ordered the bystanders to rinse the outside of her slit, aiming for her clit. It was still aroused and fits of giggles erupted when the marksmanship was good. I could see her vagina gaping, ready for more cock so the pee running off her clit filled it too.

When both were empty she saw that the black cock was the most erect and she ordered Fred to fill her again. He was a bit reluctant but remembered her warning about non-compliance and stepped forward.

Once he was embedded, and we others saw the displaced piss run out over her asshole, she asked if her nasty pussy still felt good. He said, “Why certainly. It’s nastier than my sister who works as a whore, but feels a lot better even filled with piss.” That made Judy smile with glee and roll him over to ride.

When his rocks got off, she raised her hips up a little up to let his dick drop out and told Reyes to do her doggy. It took some figuring to get in position but he got it in and she kissed Fred while he was slamming her to another cum before he dumped his.

With Reyes still soaking, Judy asked me to piss on all three crotches in close proximity. I’d been refilling my bladder and was up to the challenge. I got good shots at Reyes’ balls, Judy’s clit, and Fred’s balls and shaft.

As soon as I finished, Judy ordered us to lie on our backs next to each other and she showed us her markswomanship as she rinsed each set of genitals in turn.

We took a food and drink break without rinsing off and then the finale. Putting the three men in a triangle about a foot apart, she ordered us to aim for each other’s cock heads. The one who stayed on target the longest would get the next piece of her. It was a furious battle. I ran out of ammo first and Fred ended the fight. Our devious hostess said it was a three-way tie. We’d all rinse and dry off to go to her place to collect our winnings.

Judy had a sore but satisfied pussy the next morning. Two guys had their sexual horizons expanded and would indulge with her from then on.

I asked Judy how she had gotten hooked up with these men. She explained it was kind of like taking in a stray dog or cat rather than a regular date and seduction scenario. The ethnic difference would probably never have let it happen the normal way.

Fred had been with her a couple of years. She was volunteering at an inner city soup kitchen a few days a week to get some food herself. She noticed Fred almost every day. He was very skinny, ate a lot, and looked very sad so she went over to talk to him. Ge was surprised a white woman would even notice him and was very shy but quite polite.

Questioning revealed he was seventeen and homeless because he’d run away from home. His step-mother and sisters beat on him. His clothes were dirty and torn. In a leap of faith and pity she took him home with her. She didn’t have much but it was a lot more than he did. Her upbringing said to help the poor. He was all of that.

She told the suspicious young man, totally unused to a woman being nice to him, that she would feed and house him for a few days until she could get him into a program that would give him the boost he desperately needed to have a life.

Hearing a real plan from someone that seemed to know what they were talking about was reassuring. Then she told him that he was going to have to get cleaned up. They’d stopped at a Salvation Army store and gotten him clean jeans, underwear, and t-shirts. Better shoes too.

Judy took him to her bathroom and ordered him to strip. When he acted confused she was more insistent, “Take those filthy clothes off. I’ve seen plenty of naked men before. I’m going to get you clean.” She stripped down to her bra and panties and he complied. In the shower she started by shampooing his greasy kinky hair, then moved down his body with a washcloth, scrubbing vigorously.

By the time she got ot his crotch he was sporting the longest cock she’d ever seen, and that was saying something. It was very thin, like him and very black, the only one like that in her experience.

Bravely she rubbed it with the washcloth and jets of cum shot all over her tits. It had shooting power, all right! He was embarrassed but she told him that it was a compliment to her and she hoped he felt better.

She washed herself off but let him towel her dry. They both dressed and started dinner. Surprisingly, he was good in the kitchen since his wicked step-mother had made him do the cooking.

That night she came up with a plan. When she found a program for him he must finish his education and learn a trade. Cooks were always in demand and he might be a natural for that.

He was too tall to sleep on her couch so she made a pallet on the floor and he said it was much better than where he’d been sleeping.

The next day before she went to work she gave him a list of places to check out. At dinner time he’d done some shopping with the money she gave him and fixed a nice meal. No luck today so a new plan was made up.

The next night she had some good news for Fred. She’d sked her boss at the restaurant she waitressed at if they needed any help and he said to bring Fred by. She had a date so left Fred at home watching TV.

They showered together that night and Fred got to wash her too this time. She’d fucked her date as usual but gave Fred a blow-job out of pity. He said it was his first one. She was amazed, thinking black people started fucking as little children or something. Fred said that he was so skinny that black girls didn’t find him at all attractive.

That touched her heartstrings and that night, and each one after that, date nights or not, Fred got white pussy.

He thrived in his job and got into a residential get-out-of-poverty program which really helped him. Of course being sexually desirable made a huge difference to his self-confidence as well. He was now a chef in a middle quality restaurant and had his own room at a decent rooming house. He only wanted to have sex with his mentor even though he knew she screwed others. He admitted he was in love with her but accepted what he could get.

Reyes was quite a different story. About eight months ago he was working on the landscaping at her apartment building. He was sweating in the heat so she went and got him some water. He thanked her profusely so she brought some later too. When she did the same thing the next day, just to me nice, he insisted on taking her to a simple dinner.

He cleaned up and they walked to a nearby Mexican restaurant and had a nice dinner with beer. When he walked her home she gave him a little kiss on the cheek. He asked her to dinner again on Saturday and they rode in ho=is old pickup truck to the bay and he’d packed a picnic. At the park by the water they enjoyed the setting sun. She learned that he was married but his wife and children were still in Honduras. He showed her pictures of the family. He was illegal and hadn’t seen them for a year. He sent money they desperately needed. He had no friends and was very lonely.

When he took her home after watching the sunset, she told him she was lonely too and would like him to come in. He got the idea and was a considerate lover with a thick cock that made her feel very good every time she got it. It was her first brown male meat.

Two weeks later, at one of my regular visits to her bed, Judy burst into tears after we fucked. “I lost my job a week ago and haven’t even seen any ads that I’m qualified for. I have no money left and the rent is due in two days. I don’t know what to do.”

Now I knew that she was a lot better at fucking than money management and planning ahead so I wasn’t entirely surprised. She hadn’t finished high school either. Kind of three strikes against her. But, slut that she was, I knew her to be basically a good person.

I consoled her and took a leap of faith, “Judy, come and stay with me for a while until you get your life organized again. My apartment is small but it doesn’t look like you have much.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.