The Orgasm Gourmet
Chapter 2: The Plot Thickens

Copyright© 2016 by Pericles

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Plot Thickens - A mysterious, sophisticated married woman discovers she needs to take a lover to have great orgasms. She needs the excitement of two men to bring her to her sexual peak. She is delicious enough that she manages to pull it off, reveling in the thrill of even making her husband eat her creampies without realizing it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Wife Watching   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

For two days, there was no word from her at all. Early on Friday morning, just like on Tuesday, a painfully brief summons arrived in the form of an SMS:

Come now

I came, as fast as I could. Again, the front door was unlocked, and this time I took the stairs two a time up to her bedroom. This time, though, I found Lena face down, waving her bare bottom high in the air. I paused, again unsure whether to proceed. She invited me with a playful shake of her lovely rear end.

No words were needed. She was magnificent, and she certainly brought out the best in me. I had never known a woman who was so ready, so determined to have me plunge right into her, without any seduction or foreplay. Clearly she must have been playing with herself before I arrived, because again her pussy was already sopping wet when I arrived. She must have been thinking about me, and started masturbating as soon as she sent for me. Maybe before.

I found this strange and new and erotic beyond belief. She was by far the hottest woman I’d ever fucked, not only in looks but also in bed. She had at least three orgasms before I came in a thunderous roar. I felt like king of the mountain.

She shooed me out again with barely a word.

Still not a single reference to a husband.

I was floating on air the whole weekend, even though I didn’t hear anything from Lena. I could see that this was not going to be any kind of conventional relationship, but I was beginning to resign myself to serving a beautiful but quirky goddess. Every other girl I had known paled in comparison to one hour spent with her. And I knew I would see her on Monday in our cooking class.

Monday’s class was another dream come true. She wore wide shorts that accentuated her skinny legs, and her tube top left nothing to the imagination, showing us all the exact shape of her high, perky breasts. She was in her late twenties but could easily be mistaken for a high school girl. Knowing that I had drilled her into her bed twice last week made cooking next to her an exquisite pleasure.

As usual, she was quite cool toward me. Anyone casually observing us wouldn’t notice anything out of the ordinary. But occasionally she would let her fingertips dwell on my arm, brush by my crotch with her hips, or sneak me a glimpse of her sexy tongue.

I asked her if she would like to have coffee with me after class again, but she said she couldn’t today, and disappeared without another work.

Wednesday morning I received my third summons. I was ready this time, showered, nicely dressed and wearing a little cologne.

But I needn’t have bothered. She barely glanced at me when I opened her bedroom door at exactly 8:12 a.m. She was on her back and naked, and beckoned me to get naked too, as quickly as possible. As usual, she was already quite wet, and my rigid cock was deep inside her juicy pussy within 60 seconds of entering her bedroom.

Matching her urgency, I drilled her in the missionary position so hard that her head was banging against her headboard. She didn’t seem to care, and once I found the right angle to smash her clit on every down thrust, the pitch of her moans started rising very quickly. For a woman who was so reticent in public, I was amazed at her willingness to vocalize every emotion in bed. Her slender throat, tendons bulging with her lust, was emitting moans that told me exactly how I was doing, and when her voice rose nearly to a screech there was no doubt that she reached her first orgasm of the morning.

Still rock hard, I pulled out of her and lay on my back, losing no time in pulling her on top of me. I wanted her to ride me, so I could feast my eyes on her undulating belly, her perfect peach-like breasts, and her gorgeous face. She looked me right in the eye and began to slide up and down my prick, which felt like it had grown two sizes that morning. I felt I was deeper inside her than any woman I had ever fucked, and she was just getting started.

Luckily we were making love silently at that moment, because suddenly we both heard the front door slam downstairs. Shit! Who could that be?

Without losing a beat, she rolled of me, pointed to a closet and said “get in there quick.”

What? I heard heavy footsteps clomping up the stairs. Definitely a man. I rolled off the bed, swept up my pants, shirt and sandals into my arms, and stuffed myself inside the door she had indicated.

I closed it just in time. The bedroom door opened, and I heard someone march in. A man’s voice.

“Honey, are you still in bed? I forgot my belt!”

Her husband? Christ! I had assumed they were separated, or at least he was away on a business trip. How could she do this?

The closet door had a central panel with slanted wooden slats, and I could squint through the slits, sizing up my competition. He was older than me, but he looked pretty fit, and he actually looked like a nice guy.

“Oh, you’re always forgetting something these days,” Lena’s calm voice rose from the bed, where she appeared to be innocently lounging beneath the covers. “Are you sure this biking to the office is going to work, honey?”

“Yeah, I’ve just got to get used to it. Anyway, my belt’s right here in the closet.”

He was going to open the closet door? I was dead meat. My heart nearly stopped.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.