The Making of a Young Woman - Cover

The Making of a Young Woman

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of a young woman's erotic progression from virgin to shared wife of a rich man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple  

Our first year together was a success. We both were doing well at college and had settled into a nice domestic relationship as well. The sex had developed into the comfort level with the occasional thrill of something new.

Bridget had gone home for a month during the break in the summer schedule. I really missed her company maybe even more than her pussy. She told me much the same when she returned. Her older sister complimented her on her looks and figured she was getting laid. They did a lot of girl talk while she was there. With a big grin she said that her sister wanted to visit and check out the hospitality. I said that, as family, she was always welcome. Bridget punched me only semi-playfully.

A month into the fall semester what I had predicted occurred, but with a twist. There was a lab in Bridget’s microbiology class and her lab partner was a guy about ten years older. That mysterious instant chemistry happened with Chad. Bridget tried to ignore it but it kept bothering her until one night, in bed with me but before sex, she wanted “to talk”.

She spilled out her conflicting feelings. She’d never, with her limited experience, faced this situation before, being attached to one man and feeling attraction for another. I gently reassured her that I had expected this to eventually happen. We were “intimate friends” but that should not stop her from following her own feelings any more than loving one parent would prevent you from loving the other. I would support her no matter what.

They had spent more and more time together outside of class, mostly talking. He was a Marine veteran going for his EMT since he was a corpsman in the service. He’s split from his wife of six years following his discharge a year ago and the divorce was final. He was impressed with Bridget’s maturity as well as her brains.

He asked her to dinner and a campus play. When he brought her home she was walking on air. He’d held her hand during the play and she’d kissed him goodnight. She pounced on me in bed and rode us to a big finale. Then she started crying.

I held her close and probed her feelings. She sniffled, “I feel like an unfaithful slut. It’s very confusing. I went out on a regular and innocent date with a man. He brought me home and had no idea I’d soon be naked and fucking someone else. Am I being unfaithful to you by being affectionate with Chad or being unfaithful to Chad by fucking you?”

I looked her in the eye and explained, “Of course it is confusing. But you are forgetting that you have not promised either one of us your undivided affections. It is completely your choice what you choose to do and you don’t owe anybody an apology. I’m truly happy that you had a good time with Chad and hope it continues well for you. Just be honest with yourself and us and it will be OK.”

She kissed me and said, “You are so wise. But I’ve still got to work on it some more. I’ve got to be honest with him sometime.”

“Talk to me whenever you need to about whatever, just like you’ve been doing. I love you and want the best for you ... don’t EVER forget that!”

On their third date she texted me that she wouldn’t be home until morning. This is where the twist comes in.

I was out on a date that night too. A middle age woman in one of my classes asked ME out. Barbara was slender, had short dark hair, and was cute in a pixie-like way. We’d talked a lot about religion and spirituality in our comparative religions class. She said she’d fix dinner if I’d bring some decent red wine.

She was a great cook and the wine flowed freely. Good thing I brought two bottles. I was in no hurry to get home since I knew Bridget was out with Chad. When I got the text I REALLY was in no hurry. I knew that Barbara was a rather direct person but she still surprised me.

“Tony, I really like you. I’ve been around long enough to make pretty good character judgments so I have something to propose to you.”

She refilled our wine glasses and continued, “There is no man in my life right now. I’m used to an active sex life and think that you and I could have a good one together. I’m NOT husband hunting. I’ll be leaving the area when I graduate next spring and don’t want to set up any false expectations. Are you willing to give it a try?”

I was quite surprised, as you might imagine. I slowly replied, “I certainly think you are attractive enough as a woman and as a person. The latter is as important to me as the woman part. When do you propose to start?”

“I’d do it now but it’s my period. Not rid of those pesky things yet. How about a date next weekend?” I nodded and the arrangements were made.

About ten the next morning Bridget returned looking tired. She put on a t-shirt and busied herself around the house. Finally, after lunch, she asked, “Could we snuggle and talk?”

She started with, “Are you OK with what I did?”

“Tell me so I know what I’m supposed to be OK with.”

“We had pizza and beer like you and I do and watched a movie. We couldn’t keep our hands off each other so half way through the movie I took my clothes off and so did Chad. We fucked on the floor in front of the TV then went to his bed and fucked again. In the morning we had a third time and that’s all the condoms he had.”

“Good thing he had some!”

“Yeah! They’re not as nice as with you but it was pretty damn good anyway. I guess older men know how to screw. When I looked at the condoms later they sure had a lot of cum in them. A lot more than you make.”

I hugged her and said, “Well, I’m OK with things so far. You had a good and exciting time.”

She hugged me and said, “But I’m not completely OK with it yet myself. It was so different than with you.”

“What did you expect? It was a different guy with different parts with different feelings. You called what you did ‘fucking’. Yet when you talk about us it’s more often ‘making love’. Get my point? Same basic act but very different feelings. Both are good in their own way.”

“Then ‘make love’ to me right now so I can feel the difference!”

The next morning she was riding me with her eyes closed. I said softly, “It’s OK to be thinking of him right now.” She came.

I told her about MY experience last night and she was wide-eyed. “You mean she just came right out and asked you to screw her?”

“Yup. Older women often aren’t so hung up on romantic games. It is quite a compliment at my age to have so many younger women falling all over me.” [grin]

She countered, “Well, I guess it’s only fair considering what I’m up to. Now I have to learn to deal with jealousy too. Damn, that’s a lot for a girl to handle all at once.” [grin]

Bridget went to the college medical center and had an IUD put in. She invited Chad to our house Friday night to meet me and stay over. Her bed would be the scene of the first “real” fuck with him like it had been with me. She still had the same candles and bought a see-thru nightie.

Barbara wanted to come to my house since her son still lived with her. She didn’t introduce him to her sex partners until there was a good indication that they would be around a while.

This was going to be interesting! Our “dates” only knew that we were uncle and niece. We’d keep it that way as long as possible.

Bridget was going to have dinner and “dessert” at the house. I was taking Barbara out to dinner and a concert and we’d have our “dessert” later. We made all the introductions and had a quick drink before Barbara and I left. When we returned Bridget’s door was closed but we could hear some muffled noises through the wall when we went to my room.

Barbara’s body was slender and her breasts were still firm. A nice patch of black fur down at the Y. We explored each other with the skills of people who have been screwing for decades and had a good first coupling. That’s all I was good for but she got her satisfaction. I took her home and we both said we wanted to continue.

It was quiet in Bridget’s room when I slipped into bed again. Sometime later I heard someone get up to pee. Bridget slipped into bed with me. She reached for my pecker and tried to get some response from it. I heard a whispered, “All fucked out, are we? I’m not!”

I rolled on my back and she slid a wet, wet pussy down on my hardening rod. She rode me gently but I couldn’t cum. She did and quietly slipped out of my bed. Sometime near dawn I heard her bed squeaking again.

After breakfast Chad left and Bridget dragged me to her bed. It was a mess and she wanted me to see and smell the evidence. “Fuck me!” she ordered. “I’ve got four loads from Chad in me and I want at least one of yours!” That got me hard and I slammed her with all I had. She writhed and squealed and begged for cock and cum. That’s what she got. We slept while I recharged and did it again. Man, I didn’t know I was capable of that much sex in so short a time. Guess it must have been the stimulation. NOT complaining!

Bridget was pretty quiet until supper time. She sat with me on the couch and sipped some brandy. She spoke quietly, “Am I turning into a slut?”

I smiled at her and said, “I hope so!” She looked startled at that so I continued, “Only in the best sense of the label. I consider a slut to be a woman who openly and happily embraces her sexuality. You sure did that last night and this morning. I’m PROUD of you!”

“You ARE?” Her eyes were wide.

“Why not? You gave the most special gift of yourself to two men you care for. It made them happy and it sounded like you enjoyed it a lot too. I was delighted when you shared with me in the middle of the night. I’ve hardly ever had ‘sloppies’.”

She looked embarrassed, “I was just so turned on I couldn’t get enough. Chad was worn out and snoring and I wanted more and you were there. Is it that simple?”

“Guess it was. Want some more now? I’d like to be inside my special girl while you tell me how you felt when you were fucking Chad.”

We scissored so it was comfortable to couple and talk. She started to give me a chronological narration. I stopped her and said, “I know WHAT you did. I’m mostly interested in how you felt when you were doing it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.