One Time Deal

by Wyden Long

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Erotica Sex Story: When your boss's secretary is so damned hot you forget why you went to see him, but everyone knows she is a totally faithful wife, how could you pass up a once in a lifetime offer?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

You know how some women just ooze sex from every pore? When I took my new job, the secretary for my Section head was one of the most fantastically desirable women I had ever seen, yet she gave off no signals whatsoever to indicate that she was available. In fact, Dianne made it extremely clear in all her words and actions that she was only there to work and was very happily married and intended to remain so.

The other horny guys and I respected her position and lusted from a distance. It was obvious that she was well aware of our lust, but intended it to be a passive thing. Damn, that woman made me horny!

In my case, I had recently asked my wife of seven years for a divorce because her idea of marriage seemed to be that it consisted of a woman and her kids with supporting staff. I had asked her many times to cooperate with me and let us raise our children together, but she was determined to do it her way. After seven years, I gave up and asked for an out.

Her response was to go ballistic and threaten to do all sorts of terrible things to the kids if I left her. Knowing her, it was too likely that she would go through with some of the outrageous things she threatened, so I agreed to stay with her, but I knew she would never change. I actually stayed nine more years, but this story is about the first year after the blowup.

My work went well. My new company worked at the state of the art in Aerospace electronics and I had a lot of catching up to do.

Moving around the offices in the normal course of duties brought me frequently into close contact with Dianne. Although I was careful to make no overt moves, it was clear to me that she was well aware of my attention and reveled in it.

One day, out of a clear blue sky, she came to my desk and told me that she needed my help with something. This was not unusual. I was a big husky guy and was regularly called on to move furniture or office equipment by the various secretaries, so I dutifully followed. Nobody noticed anything out of the ordinary, and neither did I.

As we went through her bosses office, she mentioned that he was out of town, then led me into the conference room. The first indication that something unusual was about to happen was when she locked the conference room door behind us. My engineering mind began trying to come up with an explanation for a need to lock the door if all she wanted was help in moving something heavy.

My second indication was when she bent over the end of the conference table and flipped her short skirt over one of the finest asses I had ever lusted over. It went far beyond my fondest expectations. Now I knew that some sort of life-changing experience was about to take place. It was hard to think rationally because my mind was overwhelmed with the implications that she had been wearing nothing under that skirt. Was this normal?

How often did she do that? Had I been missing out on the added titillation from knowing that her coochie was bare under those frilly miniskirts she usually wore at the office?

“Well, don’t just stand there and slobber over my ass. This is a one-time thing and we don’t have much time. I just found out that my husband has been fucking around on me and I intend to get even as quickly as possible. You’re it, but don’t expect more. Ok?

“Damn betcha”, I promised as I dropped my pants and slid all the way in, to the bottom of Velvet Heaven.

My cock felt so good when it was fully embedded in her dripping pussy that it made me wonder how long she had spent working herself up to this revenge?

“Hurry and get your rocks off. We aren’t making love, we are fucking. I want to be able to tell that cheating cocksucker that I had a cock up my cunt within fifteen minutes after finding out about him.”

Hurry up? Bullshit! As long as I had fantasized about bending Dianne over a desk and pounding her guts out, I was going to string this opportunity out as long as possible. I short-stroked her, I long-stroked her, I pulled out fast and slid in slow, I wiggled my cock like an eggbeater. I was going to give this sexy slut a reason to think about me every time she had a cock in her pussy for the rest of her life.

“Unh, unh, unh, unh”, she grunted as I slammed into her, raising her ass a few inches with each homecumming.

“So big, so wide, so long”, she chanted. “Fuck me Wyden, fuck me good. Give me something to remember when Needledick gets between my thighs again.”

I did as I was told and fucked her like there was no tomorrow, which is exactly what she had promised me.

Her first orgasm nearly caused her to scream, but I moved one hand from her tit to cover her mouth when I sensed she was getting there. I continued to pinch her other nipple as I slammed into her, over and over and over and over...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.