Crown of Horns - Cover

Crown of Horns

Copyright© 2016 by Tonight I can write the filthiest lines

2: chris.mov

Sex Story: 2: chris.mov - This is a filthy story involving a wild woman, a bunch of lecherous men, lots of drugs, verbal degradation, and loads of cum. It's exploitative, disgusting, and wholly devoid of redeeming qualities. I hope you enjoy it.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Vignettes   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Prostitution  

“Ok, I’m recording,” says a man’s voice.

The camera’s view swings up and there’s Samantha standing in a stranger’s bedroom. It’s nighttime. She’s wearing a slinky black off-the-shoulder cocktail dress and heels. Her black hair is tied up, showing off her long neck and the onyx choker I gave her for our first anniversary. Her lips are red. Her eyes are rimmed with kohl. She looks damn good in a bad girl kind of way. She smiles that wicked smile of hers.

She says, “Hi, Simon. Simon, I want you to meet Chris.”

The camera swings over to the mirror and there’s a shaky picture of a guy in a dress shirt and slacks. He has cropped graying hair and he’s fit and very tan. He waves in the mirror and says, “Hi, Simon. So Simon, man. I just wanted to say, first off, thank you for your service.” I hate him already, the fucking suck-up. “And thank you for being so open minded about your beautiful fiancee. I mean, this woman is incredible. But you know that. Still. Wow man. Sam is a smart, gorgeous lady who knows what she wants. If I was in your shoes man I’d like to think I’d be brave enough to do what you’re doing. Give her anything that makes her happy. So I’m going to try my best here. I hope I can live up to your standards and treat your lady like the princess she is.”

The camera swings back to Samantha.

She takes a deep breath and says, “So you said you wanted me to send you a video. Chris here is going to help me out. This is for you as much as for me. Like we said, right? That’s my hope. Ok. I hope you enjoy it. I miss you so much.”

She turns slowly. Chris runs the camera down her body. Her bubble butt looks fantastic in that dress. She takes hold of the hem and lifts it just past the crease where her ass meets her thighs. She swings her hips like a cat. She wiggles her booty and makes it shake.

“Let me show you how much I miss you.” She sits on the edge of the man’s bed. She opens her long legs and hikes her skirt. She pulls aside the lacy thong which isn’t quite wide enough to cover her plump and waxed-bare vulva. She touches the bloom of her lips. A strand of moisture stretches from her fingertip. She spreads herself. I can hear Chris breathing. I can hear his excitement.

“Look how wet I am,” she whispers. “Doing this on camera has me worked up. I like that both of you guys can enjoy me.”

Her fingers rub her clitoris in little circles.

Chris says, “Can I kiss you? Or...”

“Don’t ask permission,” she says.

He hands her the phone he’s using to make the video. She records him kissing her thighs. His hands knead her flesh. He cups her ass with his hands to lift her pelvis to his mouth. He dips his mouth into her. He kisses her smooth mound. I can hear her breathing quicken. The camera trembles. He rolls her panties down her legs. His expression is one of intense reverence. He inhales her scent. Then he runs his tongue up the length her, from the crack of her ass, over her lips, and up over her clit. He does that a few more times. She shudders. He starts to suckle her clit. He flicks his tongue over her. He pulls her lips into his mouth. He tugs her lips back and forth. After a couple of minutes he gets his fingers in there as well. He pumps two fingers in and out of her, nudging her G-spot, and he keeps sucking her clit until she’s swollen and dripping. She’s moaning now and combing her fingers through his hair. She’s gently pulling his mouth to her. “More like that,” she pants. “More more more.” I recognize that cute little plea. I’ve heard it a thousand times. Chris responds the way I do. He works harder for her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.