Magic Ink VII, the Fourth Reality - Cover

Magic Ink VII, the Fourth Reality

Copyright© 2016 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On returning to the O'Connell Realm at the conclusion of Magic Ink VI, Margie K. has several things to do, but she shortly learns that the Eternal Flame has a new mission for the Clan that will require years if not decades to complete, and that she and Robert will be the ones in the forefront of the operations.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Were animal   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

The following characters appear in the first few chapters:

Margaret Kathleen O’Connell, the Ninth,

Margie K, the last O’Connell remaining in the Reality of Less Magic, 5’-3’’ tall, 120 pounds, 36DD-24-36, 20 years old, long flaming red hair, sparkling green eyes, a sprinkling of freckles and very cute. She is the current Grand Senior Master of Clan O’Connell.

Mankato (Blue Earth) Two Wolves,

Called Robert, Lakota Sioux, Crendenor the Dragon, 6’-0’’ tall, 185 pounds, 26 years old, black hair with streaks of auburn, gray eyes, quite handsome

Celeste,

Margie’s apprentice, 5’-1’’ tall, 105 pounds, 34C-22-34, 16 years old, strawberry blonde hair, gray eyes. She is not an O’Connell but has a large, fine, partly trained Talent.

Franklin (Frank) Mahony,

Master Wizard, Celeste’s boyfriend and tutor, 5’-9’’ tall, 160 pounds, 22 years old, dark auburn hair, gray eyes

Aengus Brien O’Connell,

An O’Conaill (The O’Connell), Margie’s Great Uncle, 5’-9’’ tall, 180 pounds, 200 years old, gray eyes, white heir

Margaret Kathleen O’Connell, the Eighth,

Margie K’s Mother, 5’-2’’ tall, 124 pounds, 36D-25-36, 40 years old, long flaming red hair, sparkling green eyes, a sprinkling of freckles and very cute. She is the former Grand Senior Master of clan O’Connell.


On returning to the O’Connell Realm which was now located in the Fourth Reality, I was feeling depressed. While it HAD been necessary to remove the use of Magic from Earth’s Solar System in the Reality of Less Magic, it had been a hard decision to reach. It would now also be hard on all of those who depended on Magic for a living or for other reasons. There would now be many Doctors who had used Magic for a part or all of their practice who would now need to return to the conventional practice of medicine. This would be made more difficult by the fact that most of the research in the medical field had been directed at perfecting Medical spells to deal with various problems that patients had, while conventional medical and pharmaceutical research had fallen by the wayside for the past several hundred years.

The government, the Military and what was left of the various Wizard’s Councils would also be at a disadvantage now. I was sure that the political leaders in the various nations and districts would soon be busy writing new and tougher laws and regulations to control their populations.

The Military would now only have their conventional weapons to use, and they would need to redesign or replace equipment and / or personnel who depended on Magic to do their jobs. I was sure that their research departments would be busy developing things that would replace what had been reduced to uselessness by the lack of Magic.

The Wizards and their Councils were just out of luck and would have no actual power now since they had depended totally on the use of Magic for that power. Many minor Magic practitioners would be out of work as they could no longer perform whatever function they had been hired to do.

Still, the alternative of the destruction of all human, Lycanthrope or shape-shifters, and other life forms in that Reality would have been an even greater calamity. At least I had that thought to console me.

I appeared directly in the small parlor of my house, and was greeted by my lover and friends who were gathered there to await me.

“Are you all right, Margie?” Robert asked on seeing the expression on my face. The others there also looked disturbed by my expression.

“Yes, I’m all right, thank you, I’m just a little depressed that I couldn’t find a better solution to the problems in the Reality of Less Magic. Removing Magic from the Solar System in that reality was the Final Solution. They are on their own now with no one to help them, as no other humans in any of the Other Realities that we know about have ever been without at least some Magic.

“I wish them good luck. Perhaps this will bring their leaders to their senses, but I’m not counting on that. At least they won’t have Magic to help in their own destruction,” I finished and fell into Robert’s waiting arms to cry in sorrow. He held me for a long, long time until I felt better.

“Perhaps cooler heads will prevail. Surely not all of those in government and the Military are as blind or as desirous of power as their leaders were. Also the Wizard’s Councils will have no power now without Magic,” Frank said after a time.

“Yes, things could get better ... eventually,” Celeste also agreed.

“Let us hope so,” I agreed somewhat recovered.

“We prepared a meal while you were gone, come eat,” Robert told me. “Perhaps a nap after that will help you regain your spirits,” he added, as he led me into the kitchen and the small dining area there.

On seeing all that they had prepared, I had to wonder how long I had been gone. It had required quite some time to complete the shell now enclosing the Solar System, but I hadn’t thought it had been that long. Perhaps the Eternal Flame had changed my arrival time here when I escaped from what is now the Reality of No Magic.

The meal did make me feel better. Of course I was now eating for three even if two of us were rather small at present. Following the meal, Robert escorted me upstairs to our room while Frank and Celeste cleaned up.

Once in our room, I fell into Robert’s arms again to be held for a while. It was very comforting to be held by this large, strong man who loved me.

“Don’t leave me here alone, sleep with me at least for a while,” I begged him.

“All right,” he agreed with a kiss, as he helped me remove my clothes. I helped him with his before we crawled up on my big bed. Robert pulled a light blanket up over us and then he held me. I had snuggled up against him with my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes for just a minute enjoying his warmth.

I awoke some time later ... alone. Robert had tucked the blanket in around me when he had gotten up, and I was warm in addition to feeling better. It was dark out now, and I turned on the Magic Powered lamp with just a thought before getting out of bed to head for a good hot shower. I also needed to use the toilet ... perhaps those two were having an effect on me already, and that may also have been what awakened me.

The shower was glorious, and I stayed under the hot water for a long time until all of the kinks and knots in my muscles relaxed. I also washed my long hair. Robert must have heard the shower or sensed me being awake, just as I knew exactly when he entered the bath area. He could help me with my hair, I thought, but I also sensed his desire and thoughts of that long, thick, hard cock of his soon had me thinking of nothing else and being very excited.

He helped me dry my hair before I led him over to the bed where I pulled him down on me. He found my opening, and we made long, slow, passionate love for a long, long time before our needs exerted themselves, and we finished with a shattering orgasm each.

When we finally regained our senses, I cuddled up against him, and we kissed for a time as we cooled off, and the various fluids on us dried.

“Oh dear, we need to shower, but just a short one,” I told him on coming up for air for the final time.

“Yes,” he agreed, rising from the bed and helping me up. The shower was fairly short, but we did enjoy ourselves during it. Following drying off and dressing, we descended to the first floor to find Celeste collapsed on the sofa on top of Frank, and both of them smelled much of sex.

That was the point when I remembered that I hadn’t cast the Privacy Spell, so others wouldn’t feel our having sex.

“Oh dear,” I murmured and moved over to the slowly recovering pair.

“Celeste, dear, why don’t you and Frank go up and have a shower. You should recover a bit more also,” I suggested.

“Yes, we need to straighten up,” she agreed before both of them pulled their clothes together and rose to go up to their bedroom.

“We need to be more careful when we have sex,” I told Robert, as we moved to the kitchen after the two of them had gone upstairs.

“I forgot to set the Privacy Spell before we had sex. I wonder how many others felt our passion and joy, and when we will hear about it?” I continued.

We made a meal, but I wasn’t sure what to call it, since we had eaten a number of times today, but I hadn’t kept track of them. Anyway, it was evening, so we called it dinner. Celeste and Frank rejoined us when the food was ready, and we all ate together. Following the meal, there was O’Connell Ale before we all went back upstairs. No one felt like studying, and there wasn’t a lot else to do tonight, so we went to bed and slept ... eventually.

“At least some of my Relatives will be here, probably in the morning, to express their displeasure with me for failing to set the Privacy Spell. Therefore, I believe that I’ll just cast it now and leave it in place for as long as we are here. That way, we won’t need to worry when we feel the need for sex,” I told Robert, as we prepared for bed.

“Is that really necessary?” he asked.

“Yes, I’m absolutely sure that everyone here in the O’Connell Realm knows that we had sex earlier. The problem is that it caused most of them to want sex also, even the children, which is what most of them will be upset about,” I told him with a smile, before casting the Privacy Spell and the Noise Canceling spell in the walls, floor, and the ceiling of our bedroom, the bath, and the sitting room. They would remain there for as long as necessary, which would probably be many years. I would need to check on them periodically to insure that they were at full strength.

Following doing our teeth, and changing clothes, we were in bed for some hugging and kissing before going to sleep for the night. I was awakened by the clock in the sitting room striking seven o’clock the next morning. It was still dark out to my surprise when it should have been light out by 7:00 in the morning at the end of April. Something was obviously wrong, but I would need to speak to some of my Relatives to determine what it was.

We were finishing breakfast when my Uncle arrived just after 8:00 that morning. Celeste had answered the door when the bell rang.

“Really Margie, you must be more careful with your sexual adventures,” he said on entering the kitchen where we all were.

“Good morning, Uncle Aengus, have you had breakfast?” I replied.

“Good morning, and yes, I have had breakfast. Who are these others? I know Celeste of course,” he answered.

“This young man is Frank Mahony, who is Celeste’s friend and is helping her with her studies. This other gentleman is Mankato ‘Robert’ Two Wolves, who will be my Husband shortly. His name means Blue Earth in the Lakota language, and he is also a Major Dragon,” I told my Great Uncle Aengus who just stared at me in shock.

“Do you mean a Dragon like in the fairy tales, a flying reptile that breathes fire?” he asked on recovering somewhat.

“Yes, at his maximum size he has a wingspan of 120 feet or so,” I told him.

“And he’s going to be your Husband? Isn’t that a bit sudden? How long have you known this man?” he demanded having recovered.

“We met while I was determining the fate of Magic in the Reality of Less Magic, which is now the Reality of No Magic,” I told him to another look of shock.

“You mean that you removed the use of Magic in that entire Reality?” he finally managed to ask and appeared a bit pale.

“No, just from Earth’s Solar System. They are also contained in an unbreakable bubble with no chance of getting Magic back,” I told him. Uncle Aengus didn’t look at all well for several minutes, but he slowly recovered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.