Smoke and Mirrors
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Cuentista

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Merlin Jacobs was a man who was successful in his career, not so successful in his love life. His hobby, collecting antiques, occasioned an encounter with a being that had a profound impact on both.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal  

Steffany Thomas, clever, perceptive woman that she was, knew she’d have to be the one in charge before Merlin even knocked on her door. It had always perplexed her that he could be so forceful and commanding in a business setting, yet practically paralyzed with shyness when it came to anything even vaguely sexual in the presence of a woman. And while she generally preferred her men to be decisive and confident, she found his reticence to be somehow appealing. She knew getting him into the sack would be like seducing a pubescent boy ... perhaps a little clumsy, but wickedly stimulating. She loved a good challenge.

When she opened the door, Merlin looked downright handsome and virile dressed in a beautifully tailored charcoal-gray suit and an ecru shirt with a yellow paisley tie. He must have been impressed with what he saw because his jaw dropped slightly as his eyes opened wide and his gaze traveled up and down her shapely body. She was amused and pleased at his reaction.

She had taken special care to present a picture of sex-on-the-hoof, dressed in a tight, blood red sheath that displayed an obscene amount of cleavage, and four-inch heels. Her raven hair was in an up-do that accented her lovely prominent cheekbones. In Merlin’s estimation, she looked like she’d just stepped out of the silver screen!

“Hello, Merlin. Please come in and park it on the couch while I finish a couple of things. Would you care for something to drink? A glass of wine, perhaps?”

“Um, uh, no thank you, Steffany. Gee, you look amazing! I mean more amazing than usual. Because you pretty much always look, um, amazing. At work, that is...”

She smiled at his obvious nervousness as she took his arm to lead him into her apartment. “Relax, Merlin! And thank you for the compliment, but you’re trying too hard. I’ll return the compliment and say you look very handsome this evening. Love the suit!”

“Thank you. I guess I am kinda nervous.”

“No reason to be. I don’t bite, you know; at least not hard enough to draw blood. Give me a moment and I’ll be ready. I haven’t eaten since breakfast, so plan on me ordering lots of goodies.”

“Okay by me because I’m hungry too.” Recalling Smokes point about going slow and paying attention to detail, he added, “Um, I sure like your perfume.”

“Why thank you! It’s called La Vie Est Belle. In my opinion, it’s the next best thing to actual pheromones. It’s good to see it’s having the desired effect.”


They had an incredible dinner (to the tune of a couple hundred bucks) and shared a bottle of expensive wine. Actually, Merlin drank about half of one glass and Steffany drank the rest. And as the alcohol took effect and the evening wore on, Merlin began to relax and enjoy more and more of Steffany’s qualities, over and above her stunning beauty. She was clever, witty, and surprisingly knowledgeable on a wide range of topics. They never lacked for conversation and there were no embarrassing gaps of silence that he was famous for on his rare ventures into the dating world. He actually had fun!

After the dinner and a leisurely stroll through a nearby park to aid the digestion and burn off a few calories, they climbed into his SUV and headed home. It might have been some last minute subconscious effort on his part to evade her stated intent, but Merlin actually drove halfway back to her apartment before she reminded him that the plan was to go to his apartment for a nightcap. And whatever.

“Oh, sure!” he groaned, smacking himself on the forehead. “Of course! Where was my mind?”

“Where indeed?” she laughed.

Now poor Merlin’s nerves were on edge all over again. If he’d guessed right about her plan, he was going to have to perform, and that thought stepped up his heart rate and his breathing significantly. As much as he wanted to have sex with the gorgeous woman sitting beside him, he just knew he was going to blow it somehow. The thought of disappointing her was almost more than he could bear.

Steffany looked over, saw the look of unease on his face, and reached across the console to lay her hand on his cheek. “Relax, kid! You should have had more of that excellent wine.”

He chuckled nervously, “I’m fine. It’s just that ... well, um ... I get kinda...” He took a deep breath and blew it out. “I’m sorry, Steff. You know how I get around women - especially beautiful ones. I always wind up ruining everything!”

She patted his cheek and vowed, “Well you’re not going to ruin anything tonight. Anyhow, it’s already too late for that because I’ve totally enjoyed myself, and you’re going to enjoy yourself too, even if I have to kick your butt to make it happen. Got it?”

He looked at her and grinned. “Okay, I get it. But promise you won’t hurt me.”

“Poor boy! Okay, I promise to be gentle.”

She lied!

The moment he closed the door behind them, she was pulling off his jacket and urging him down the hallway. Her strategy was obviously going to be a full-on frontal assault! They only made it about halfway before she spun around and threw her arms around his chest, pushing him against the deacon’s bench in front of the mirror. The back of his knees caught the seat and he plopped down onto his butt. She kicked off her high heels, reached down to hike her dress up to her waist and straddled his lap, circled his neck with her arms and planted a kiss on his face that was one for the ages.

All he could do was hold on for dear life as she crushed her luscious tits against his chest and began grinding her crotch down on his lap and his rapidly expanding cock. She was smothering him with wet kisses, and he could do nothing but hug her tight, rub his hands all over and squeeze her butt.

Over her shoulder, he could see the mirror, and feeling the panic again in ascendency, he croaked out a plea for help, “Smoke, come?”

Steffany, thinking it was some kind of love talk, ground herself into his lap even harder and said, “I don’t get the ‘smoke’ reference, but come I will and so will you!”

Smoke appeared in the mirror and watched the action with an amused smirk on his face for a few seconds before asking, “Yes, Merlin? May I be of assistance?”

Merlin, now red-faced, panting, and fully erect, looked pleadingly at Smoke and held out his hands in a “What do I do now?” gesture.

The image examined the situation for a moment, then suggested, “You might consider helping her out of her dress.”

“Dress? Oh! Oh, yeah!”

“Yes, you animal!” Steffany gasped, “My dress! It’s blocking your access to my tits, isn’t it? Help me get out of it!” She stood up and turned around, demanding, “Unzip me!”

He did. She let it drop to the floor, stepped out of it and turned to face him. All she had on was her pantyhose. She wore no bra and she didn’t need one. Her breasts, heavy as they were, stood out from her chest proud and firm with rosy areolae and nipples. Merlin could see through the sheer pantyhose that she didn’t shave her pubes. There was a dark patch clearly visible.

Steffany interrupted his ogling when she asked, “What’s the holdup, buster? Get out of those duds!”

He moved his head to the side, trying to look around her at Smoke for further instructions.

Steffany looked at him curiously and asked, “What’s so interesting back there?” She turned and looked at the mirror, seeing nothing but a reflection of her backside. “Oh, so you want to see the whole package, huh? You horny devil, you!”

Merlin looked at Smoke and croaked, “Help?”

Smoke just shook his head, clearly indicating that Merlin was on his own.

Steffany grabbed his tie and growled, “So you need a little help getting out of these clothes, do you?” She loosened his tie and pulled it over his head, tossing it aside. His shirt buttons came next, then his shoes, his socks, his belt buckle, the hook and zipper on his pants. She pulled him to his feet, practically ripped his shirt from his shoulders and jerked his pants and boxer shorts down to his ankles. She took a step back and nodded her approval of his impressive erection before shedding her pantyhose.

“I like!” She cooed as she reached out and gripped it in her hand, giving it a little squeeze followed by a few strokes. “This is gonna be a nice fit!”

With that, she pushed him back down onto the deacon’s bench, shucked her pantyhose and straddled his lap again with her hot, naked body.

Poor Merlin’s brain was just trying to keep up. He could think of nothing to say but, “Um, should we go to my bedroom?”

“Later!” she commanded, “Right now I’m happy right where I am.” She reached down to take both of his hands to place them on her tits and move them around in circles. “You take care of these girls while I take care of this!” She reached underneath her and found his cock, raised herself up onto her knees to slip her wet pussy over the crown and began working herself down his length. As she took him in, she sighed, “Oh, yeah! What a big boy you are!”

His brain flashed on seventy-sixth percentile.

As his mind caught up to the flurry of activity, Merlin finally accepted that he was fully committed come hell or high water, whether he fucked her well or poorly. Raw instinct took over. He pinched and rolled her hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger and at the same time clinched his butt muscles to push up into her as she slid down his pole. His passion was rising and hers was over the top.

Steffany began bouncing up and down on his cock, moving her hips back and forth and in circles to fully experience the feel of him inside her. When she wasn’t slathering his face with wet, sloppy kisses, her head thrashed around and she gasped, “Oh yeah, you magnificent wimp! FUCK mama! Show her what ya got, big guy!”

In the throes of his rising passion, Merlin heard something from behind her. He managed to maneuver to where he could see the mirror and saw Smoke actually clapping his hands. The smug smartass! If he hadn’t already been hot, flushed and sweaty, the blush of his embarrassment would have lit up the room. Still thrusting up into his Steffany, he said in a loud whisper, “GO! GO!” and flicked his fingers to shoo away his resident spirit.

As Smoke grinned, nodded and dissolved into swirling clouds, Steffany ground even harder against her lover’s crotch and shouted, “You animal, you! I’m already going as hard as I can!”

Merlin almost laughed out loud when the recollection of Smokes description of humans making love flashed through his mind; that they wrestled around and grappled with each other like a couple of imbeciles. Well he no longer gave a shit about Smoke’s opinion of human sex or what it might look like. All that mattered now was that he was actually fucking this fabulous woman! Or more accurately, being fucked by this fabulous woman.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.