Heritage of the Blood
Chapter 10: Dark Gathering

Copyright© 2016 by DWraith

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10: Dark Gathering - After the Fall of the Age of Technology, the near-immortal races, the Dwarves, Gnomes, and others have re-emerged from their underground sanctuaries. The immortal elves, though previously extinct, re-awaken from among humans who carry their blood. One other race is also returning. One girl finds she is destined to be the representative on Earth of an ancient Goddess of the Light, while the forces of the Dark rise to destroy all that is good.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Tear Jerker   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Furry   non-anthro   Were animal   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Analingus   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

In a cavern, deep beneath the crater of a somnolent volcano, far from the Isle of Eyrie Draconis, a group of humans cowered as the being they worshipped raged.

“Millennia of imprisonment in this blasted cave! Centuries of work, gathering my power and nearly twenty more years of anticipating finally getting the results necessary to free me! And it is all undone by that chit of a girl that you all failed to kill. I had finally begun to sense the one chosen to be my key nearing her corrupted Awakening, and that bedamned Huntress’ representative cleansed and warded her. The girl was to have been my means of entering the Vaults of Light, where the Seals keeping me here are kept, and now she may become one of our most powerful enemies ... DAMN THEM ALL!”

The being, known as Vhor’Tagh to its followers, was neither male nor female, yet both. Neither flesh and bones nor spirit, neither human nor beast, yet both. Its power neither fire, nor water, nor earth, nor air, yet all at the same time. In its rage, Vhor’Tagh reached to the survivors of the failed attack at the cove, slamming one into the far cave wall with skull shattering force. Another was lifted into the air and bitten in half, while a third was suddenly encased in ice yet burnt to a crisp.

Only the original leader of the group was able to speak, throwing himself prone on the ground to beg for survival. “I’m sorry Master. We did not anticipate a dragon would come to her rescue, and though we did plan for the intervention of the animals around her, we had thought the wolves were just normal beasts. They were not. They are some sort of arcane or divine creatures, resistant to the lower levels of elemental magick our slain warriors were able to use. We were unable to kill any of them, and the few brought low were done so by use of our ritual knives. I swear, we will be better prepared next time we have an opportunity to strike at them.”

Vhor’Tagh spun on him with a roar, a gust of wind knocking him back several yards. “Fool! The Huntress’ chosen has gone through both her Awakening and her Chrysalis ... she has become fully immortal and far too powerful for mere elemental or blood magick to kill her. I will have to forge a weapon made with my own blood and power for her to be destroyed ... and that will take time ... time we may ill afford, for now they will be alert to the danger. I doubt she will be left unprotected, and will probably not be permitted to leave that cursed island until she is well trained in the use of her abilities. Leave me! I must begin my preparations for the Crafting. GO! And send word to our agent in the Keep ... I wish to speak to him, here.”


Sebastos hurried from the cave, to the town at the base of the volcano. He rushed into the inn at the center of the hamlet, sitting at a table already scattered with scrolls and writing implements. “Jedrek! Bring me an ale, then go get the message bird for our agent on the Isle ready. The Master wants to speak to him.”


Twenty minutes later, a bird winged away from the grimy gathering of buildings, soaring among the clouds and heading for a far distant sanctuary island, the Isle of Eyrie Draconis.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.