Heritage of the Blood - Cover

Heritage of the Blood

Copyright© 2016 by DWraith

Chapter 2: New Beginnings and Awakening

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: New Beginnings and Awakening - After the Fall of the Age of Technology, the near-immortal races, the Dwarves, Gnomes, and others have re-emerged from their underground sanctuaries. The immortal elves, though previously extinct, re-awaken from among humans who carry their blood. One other race is also returning. One girl finds she is destined to be the representative on Earth of an ancient Goddess of the Light, while the forces of the Dark rise to destroy all that is good.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Tear Jerker   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Furry   non-anthro   Were animal   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Analingus   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

Janet awoke at the sound of something leathery brushing a stone floor. She could not see where she was ... it was just too dark. From the slightly damp smell of the air, though, she thought she might be in some kind of cave ... a very deep cave. This was not where the eighteen year-old orphan hoped to find herself.

“Welcome to our home,” a voice called out of the darkness. “Can I get you anything? Make you comfortable in some way?”

“Well, you could start by showing yourself to me. It’s not very fun when you can’t see who you are talking to,” Janet said.

“Would you like to see me, or would you, perhaps, prefer to see Me?” the voice asked. The capital of the second ‘Me’ was quite clearly audible.

“Both, I guess,” Janet replied hesitantly.

“Well, then. Why don’t you make yourself at home while I prepare myself for you?”

Janet looked around seeing nowhere to sit but the cold cave floor to sit on in the darkness. “Um ... where do you want me to sit?” she asked cautiously.

“On the bed would be fine.”

“On the bed?” Janet thinks, looking around again, only to find that one had appeared out of the darkness behind her. As she sat on it, she felt a slight breeze, a fairly cool draft. Looking down at herself, she suddenly realized she was completely naked, except for some light bandaging on her right shoulder. Strangely enough, however, she couldn’t really seem to care.

All of a sudden, she saw the source of the sweet voice. Out of the shadows came a woman. One of the most beautiful women she had ever seen. Still partially in darkness, more of a silhouette than actual sight, the woman looked exactly like Janet’s mother, from the general shape of body, the contours of the face, to the silver and golden hints in seemingly raven black hair. “Mother?” the startled young woman asked faintly, as, once more, she fainted.


“I told you to stay out of my rooms, and to stay away from her, Anikathlianra Hai Draconia. It was for a very good reason.” Janet heard a loud voice as she awoke for the second time that afternoon. “She has yet to go through her Awakening, let alone through Chrysalis. She cannot yet recognize the differences between our kind and the half-elvish, as her mother was. If I did not know for a fact that Samantha of the Halfbloods is dead, if I had not seen and buried her body myself, I could quite easily take you for her, Sister. Janet’s Awakening is nearing fast. This is your last warning, Anika. Be very careful of your defiance, for next time I will make it a spellbound command, if I must. Please, stay away from her, at least for now. Understand?”

“Yes, Ellisanavriel.” The voice from the first time Janet had woken up replied. “I understand perfectly. You want her all to yourself.”

“Be quiet, Anika. You’ll wake her. Do you know how rare it is for one of the Lost to be returned to us? If you frighten her away...” He was interrupted by a sob from the other side of the door, from inside his room.

Janet had finally become aware of how the voice sounded, had finally recognized it, after three years of missing the presence of the owner of that voice, believing it, and him, gone from this world.

Having found herself in the bed, under the blankets, she balled herself up against the headboards as she recognized Ellis’ voice, crying desperately in fear, pain, and sorrow.

Pulling the door open just enough to pass his head so as to take a look inside, the man glanced worriedly at Janet, and then muttered a curse. He turned back to the woman in the hallway. “Please, leave us, now. Janet is awake. This was going to be a stormy meeting, and I think she’s recognized my voice, which will likely make things worse. I had intended to disguise myself, but I think that has now been rendered useless. Now go. I’m sure you have something better to do.” With that, he turned, entered the room, and closed the door behind himself. Anika left, in a huff, hating the fact that she had angered her Brother.


“Hush, love,” Ellis said as he sat on the bed beside Janet then pulled her onto his lap. With a muttered word and a wave of his hand over her body, a warm nightgown appeared out of thin air, clothing her.

“You were dead!” she cried, hitting his shoulder with a balled fist. “I saw it! You were dead! Have I gone crazy? You were dead ... I know you were!”

“Hush, Janet-love. I was merely incapacitated by what wounds were dealt me. I went into a form of deep, healing hibernation. I had no control over it. You had already run away when I woke up, and those wolves of yours did a very good job of hiding your trail. I couldn’t find you, and besides, the shock of seeing me right then would likely have been rather dangerous for your sanity.”

“What are you? Mom never did say how she was different, she just showed me her ears and hair, and explained how she hid it. Just what are we?” She was starting to get a little hysterical.

“Please, my love, calm down. We happen to be Dragons. Not those poor creatures that are currently termed as such. They are slightly deformed, due to the lack of magic at the time of their births. They have grown rather dull in the wits, over the last few millennia, especially with the rise of science and technology, but, what with the cataclysm that destroyed that way of life, magic has recently taken the ascendant again. So we are being reborn. Slowly ... too slowly for some of us, but the rebirth had to begin with the lesser immortal races first. The Dwarves, the Elves, the Gnomes, all had to return for us to be able to as well.

“Unfortunately, some fear the return of the immortal races. We represent the higher magics. The magic of the elements is mainly all the human races can use right now, and very few of them can master this. They fear that we will attempt to enslave them. We intend no such thing, but we will stop those who would use magic for the Dark. But they refuse to believe our emissaries. So they try to prevent our Awakening. The reason your mother’s elvish blood was so apparent was because hers was very near to pure. Likely, before Science took ascendance, there were many elves among her ancestors. Your father was a reborn Elf ... a pureblood. All elves have some dragon’s blood in them, even if just a slight trace. That is what renders them immortal, rather than just long lived. They actually leave this plane of existence when they reach something like the age of a couple of thousands of years, or whenever they wish, for some of them ... they do not die of old age. They can be killed, if the proper spells or chemicals are used to prevent their regeneration. The same goes for us. Father had some elvish blood in him, but not enough to Awaken. My mother was very like yours, but she never went through her Awakening ... someone had found her when she was too young to understand, and made her believe that it would be evil to go through it. Her belief was strong enough to prevent it. Nobody did the same for your mother, thank the Gods.

“I went through my Awakening the night before those Pure Humanity cultists attacked. A good thing you weren’t there, that you were tending to your animal friends. They didn’t know about me, so didn’t cast their elemental magics on me, merely cut me down. You see, immortal blood doesn’t have as immediate an outward effect on appearance in males as it does in females.

“It’ll be your nineteenth birthday in a couple of weeks, won’t it? You should be going through your own Awakening soon, then. It can be painful ... but I’ll be right beside you all along, Janet. It’s taken me this long to find you, and I don’t intend to lose you again ... if you wish to stay, of course. Your little defender is next door, in a temporary infirmary. As are the rest of your friends. Once they are well, those who want to leave will be taken back to that cove of yours.”

Janet looked up, suddenly ashamed for having forgotten those who depended on her. “Guardian? He’s alright? And Kimber and her pack? The Mynkathi wolves have kept me safe these past three and a half years. Just where are we, anyway? You talk as if we were on some isolated island or some such.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.