THE Harem Tales 3: What's So Maybe About Katie! - Cover

THE Harem Tales 3: What's So Maybe About Katie!

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Chapter 5: Contract Renewed

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Contract Renewed - No matter how bad a sponsor turns out to be, his concubine is powerless, right? Well, maybe... This story is the third in THE Harem series and needs the first two to 'get' many references.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Katie was thinking as she went through her newly learned kata in the dojo, ‘I like this Harem. I feel a lot like a Don Quixote de la Mancha, out fighting evil and righting wrongs. Who would ever have thought?’

Introduced to the forms through sleep-learning, she was now incorporating them into muscle memory, watched and coached by Dora. Shortly, one or both of the Ninja Twins would arrive to spar, but for now she and Dora were alone, enjoying music as she worked. As if summoned, Linda Eder’s version of I Am I, Don Quixote burst forth. <Dora, did you do that?> she asked, knowing Eder’s version of the song was one of Dora’s favorites, too. <Are you reading my mind?>

<No Sweet Thing and Fierce Protector, > came Dora’s reply. <Hold up a minute. You need to widen your stance and find your balance.> She projected the desired adjustments in 3-D, highlighting the desired differences. <You allowed those last kicks to move your core off center. Now, try again.> And so it went.

After her bout or bouts, Katie was to meet with her children, her former students, for some family time. Patricia, Rachel, and Cathleen had started to include them in with the older children for their martial arts classes. Katie was sure they would be tired and in need of cuddle time when she reached them. All in all, her kids were integrating well with the larger family, who worked hard to help them transition yet again to a new reality.


Gingerbread, as Dora had projected, rapidly grew to become the family’s and the Harem’s second in command. Carole continued as chief of staff, with Rachel, Hannah, and little Patricia now serving as field tactical commanders. Cathleen headed the medical and allied support services, but kept her hand in by leading the occasional ground mission.

With Katie in the family, the Harem now had its earlier-envisioned strategist. Well, maybe not exactly as envisioned, but her head was oriented that way, and the details would follow.

Michael sat with her, asked Dora to replay their earlier discussions with Dora and Jubal, and generally brought her up to speed on the family’s contract with the Tuull. One segment drew to a close with Michael’s, “Pending a review of the contract and its implications, we are in!”


Another scene, clearly later, started. Michael was speaking again, “We’ve reviewed the terms of the contract and find them acceptable, subject to a couple of clarifications and assurances.”

“Oh Hell no!” In addition to raunchy kibitzing during sex, Dora was acquiring a rather expressive vocabulary and style for other communications, and now she was speaking as a plenipotentiary for the Tuull. “Just what does Mister Special Snowflake want now? Hmmmm?”

“Well,” began Michael, “we need to confirm that all the terms of our contracts with the AI community will remain and that members of our colony fall into the category of associates or companions for the purposes of that agreement.” He paused, and then continued, “You know that many humans fear that AIs will turn on humanity once the Sa’arm are contained or destroyed. I need assurance that those colony members in Tuull space will be nurtured and treated as friends and not potential enemies. This friendship is to be active and passive, that is; we are not to be dismissed through either active subversion or neglect.”

He finished, “We are to participate in the redesign of the CAP scoring. That’s it. If the Tuull agree, we agree.”

The scene ended, and there they sat. Their presence together proved that Michael’s conditions had been accepted.


Characters - New In This Story:

Katie Wyoming Knott - twenty-four-year-old elementary school teacher in her third year of teaching. CAP 6.4, lesbian, dirty blond hair, brilliant green eyes, 5’ 0”, well rounded, strong, intelligent. Scud’s concubine. Michael’s concubine. Sponsor-wife in Michael’s family.

Nehemiah Joseph (Scud) Scudder - Pedophile, latent sexual predator, CAP 6.45, 5’ 10”, crafty more than smart, trim, well dressed.

Elizabeth (Betty) Princess Sperling - thirty-year-old elementary school teacher, petite, 4’ 10”. Dark hair. Bi-sexual. Scud’s concubine.

Tabitha (Tabbi) Denise Roth - Max’s and Ellie’s teen babysitter, recruited by Katie and Betty during their extraction, and Scud’s concubine.

Max Coburn- 12 years old, neighbor of Ellie, one of Tabbi’s charges, picked up with her. Scud’s dependent.

Ellie Jones - 12 years old, neighbor of Max, one of Tabbi’s charges, picked up with her. Scud’s dependent.

Sandy - Cancer sufferer, 13 years old, very thin, offered by her mother to Scud during his extraction. Scud’s dependent.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.