Objects in My Pussy! - Cover

Objects in My Pussy!

by Arcana Culler

Copyright© 2016 by Arcana Culler

Erotica Sex Story: A college coed is obsessed with sticking objects in her pussy. One of the frat houses on campus is holding a "Sex-Olympics" event and she decides she needs to win the trophy. What will she stick in her pussy to win? (This is mainly an object insertion story. No sex.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   .

Butterflies fluttered in my stomach as I stood at the side of the room waiting for my turn to compete in this game of the sexcapades at the local frat house. All weekend long the frat was holding different competitions that involve sex or some form thereof. The games ranged in degree from simple kissing, to wet T-shirt contest, to the extreme of who could fuck the most people over the weekend.

I usually didn’t go for this kind of thing but I had heard about one game in particular that got my attention. It was the one sexual thing I was obsessed with. More than even sex! I would rather do this then screw. And the sexcapade game was it to the tee, who could stick the craziest object in their pussy!

Growing up, I was the kid who got sent to the ER for swallowing strange objects. For some reason I loved sticking things in my mouth, but unfortunately sometimes I swallowed them. Over the years I had swallowed the usual things like paperclips and coins and even a few marbles, but the craziest thing I swallowed was the head of one of my younger brother’s transformer.

And then when I turned eleven I discovered my pussy and soon was obsessed with sticking things into it. It happened one day in the girls changing room after gym class. I hadn’t started touching myself yet and hadn’t even heard of masturbation yet. But I overheard a conversation of some eighth grade girls who were making fun of some girl who wasn’t even there. They were telling stories of how she liked to stick a cucumber up her pussy. For some reason this stuck in my head and I began to obsess over the idea.

When I got home that afternoon I ran straight to my room and pulled down my pants and panties and began to explore my pussy. I was amazed at how crazy good it felt playing with myself and from then on I would touch myself every day.

But that idea of sticking a cucumber in my pussy stuck in my head. So one day I tried it. Unfortunately it hurt too much to insert and I found myself disappointed that I couldn’t get it inside. I knew I could get a finger up into me but the cucumber was just too big. Still, I desperately wanted to put something up my pussy. So I went looking for something small and eventually found a Sharpe that was the perfect size. It felt so amazing when I inserted it that I was hooked and rarely day went by that I didn’t stick an object up my pussy. My mom, unknowing about what I was really obsessed with now, was happy that I wasn’t swallowing objects anymore.

Within a year I had accidently broken my hymen trying to put a carrot up my pussy and at first I was upset about it, but soon enough I was happy about it because it meant that I could stick larger object in me. And I finally was able to get that cucumber up my pussy.

One day when I was fourteen, one of my girlfriends and I were at the mall and we found that store that sold the funny sex objects like penis ice cube trays and other stuff. We couldn’t stop giggling over what we saw, especially over the vibrators. There were some weird stuff there too, one that stuck out for me were two metal balls. The older girl working there explained that they were Ben Wah balls and you put them in your pussy to make your muscles stronger. My friend thought it was weird and I agreed with her, only because I was embarrassed by my desire to get them and stick them in my pussy.

I hadn’t told anyone my desire to stuck things inside me. I hadn’t even told my best friend what I was doing, afraid that it might get out and people would make fun of me like that girl in the locker room years ago. Anyway, I went back the next day by myself and got a set of Ben Wah balls. At first they were quiet tricky, slippery little things and I had a lot of trouble keeping them in me. But as I played with them I found it got easier and easier day by day. Now they have become one of my favorite things to keep up my pussy and most days I have them stuck up my pussy for hours. I just love the feeling of them in there.

Over the years I have found crazier and crazier things to insert into me. Things like the small nerf footballs, Barbie dolls, a lightsaber, and anything cylindrical. I did feel bad about my little brother who often got in trouble for losing his toys. But I couldn’t tell my mom that it was me taking them and sticking them in my pussy.

In high school a dated a couple of boys and even had sex with a few of them. But even though I enjoyed the sex I still found that I would rather do it myself. If I had to choose between a guy sticking his dick in me and sticking an object inside myself, I would probable choose the object every time.

I had debated on whether or not to enter this crazy contest at the frat house. I knew this was my game to win, but I didn’t really want to be known as the girl who shoved that crazy object into her pussy. But then at a frat party a few weeks earlier and I saw the prize statue. I soon became obsessed with sticking the statue in my pussy and knew I had to win it. I knew by now that my obsession with sticking the trophy in my pussy wouldn’t let up until I actually did it. So here I am years later waiting my turn to announce to the world my crazy fetish of sticking things up my pussy.

But since I didn’t want to be known as the just the crazy object girl I entered a few other of the competition over the weekend. Hopefully that would alleviate some of the crazy talk that I knew would come up. Friday night I entered the ring toss. Each girl had to get her partner hard using whatever means she wanted to and then toss rings onto his hard dick. The winner was the ones who had the most rings on her partner’s dick. I’m not very athletic so I didn’t do so well at that one. But I was happy that I got at least one ring on the guys dick. Though I knew the random guy I picked to be my partner sure did enjoy himself.

The next contest I entered was on Saturday and it was a BJ Russian roulette type game. Each girl had fifteen second to get the guy to cumm by sucking on him. After fifteen seconds it was the next girls turn to try. The winner was the girl who got him to cumm in her mouth. It was a fun game and I only got to try twice and was surprisingly super mad when the girl behind me won. I guess I was more competitive then I knew.

So now it was Sunday afternoon, time for the contest I was really here for. My stomach was in knots over what people would think of me, but I was so obsessed with winning at this point that I didn’t care. That would probably be a big mistake. Something that would forever change my life and label me as some crazy girl. Though I tried my best not to let myself worry about that until tomorrow. All I could think about was the contest and winning it. I had this crazy plan to make sure I would win the contest and I was going to go through with it no matter what.

The first girl to go stepped up to the table the frat guys had setup in their living room area for the show. She was this tiny little blonde thing that couldn’t have weighed more the ninety-five pounds soaking wet. She quickly stripped off her sorority sweatshirt and yoga pants before hopping up on the table. The group of guys went wild seeing her naked up on the table. The MC had asked her name as she laid there. Mary she said and then spread her legs wide open for the room full of guys. The crowd went wild.

Oh fuck!

The reality of what I was about to do sunk in. I knew the contest was about sticking things in your pussy but I had not really thought about how the contest worked. It hadn’t really registered that I would have to strip and spread my legs wide open, exposing my pussy for a room full of drunken frat guys.

Mary slid a finger through her slit a few time to the cheer of the crowd before pulling from her purse the object that she was going to insert into her pussy. I had to chuckle to myself when, wouldn’t you know it, she pulled out a cucumber. She played with it for a moment, running it up and down her slit, getting it wet with her juices before slowly sliding it inside her until just the end of it poked out through her folds. Even though I had had a cucumber up my pussy numerous times before and I knew she wouldn’t win with it; I was still impressed that that tiny girl fit just about the whole thing inside her.

The crowd went wild as she lay there for a moment before slowly sliding it out. As the crowd cheered her on she began to slide it in and out, fucking herself with the cucumber.

“What a slut,” I heard one of the other contestants mumble.

“Yea, I’ve heard she gone through half of Kappa Pie already,” mumbled a second contestant.

Wow some catty bitches. Feels just like high school.

The MC let the girl go on a few minutes before stopping her to the disappointment of the crowd. She hopped off the table ran over to a frat guy, probably a boyfriend, not even bothering to get dressed.

Not surprisingly the next few girls, all obviously sorority girls, also all had vegetables for their object. One girl had a banana, another had a squash, and one girl even had some eggs. I really hoped they were hard boiled eggs. I had tried some eggs a few times before, until one broke in my pussy. It felt like I had eggs in me for a week. And plus I didn’t enjoy the goo.

The first girl to do something other the veggies pulled out a TV remote and inserted it into her pussy. I had to give her points for not going a vegetable, but I knew it wouldn’t win either. I was getting excited thinking I had this in the bag. No one so far had anything like what I did. But I was going crazy with fear of getting naked in front of everyone.

The next girl pulled out a hair brush with a pretty large handle on it as her object. Even though it looked to me like it got a lot of use, I knew it was a bit cliché. The girl right before me surprised everyone by pulling out a tennis ball and shoving it into her pussy and then shooting out of her half way across the room. The guys all loved that and a few even tried to catch the ball. That was pretty cool; I’ve never been able to shoot anything out of my pussy as far as she had. I had managed a ball a foot or so, but never got close to the ten or twelve feet she had.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.