The Switch Up - Cover

The Switch Up

Copyright© 2016 by Scarlett Sorelle

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 18-year-old twins Dylan and Zoe swap bodies mysteriously. They must contend with life as one another with a particular focus on the most important thing in their lives. Sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Small Breasts   Public Sex  

Dylan

“It’s unfair! You fuck just as many people as I do and yet I’m branded a slut but you’re put on a pedestal for it. It’s total bullshit!” exclaimed my 18-year-old twin sister, Zoe, throwing her beer bottle down onto the driveway. We were sat on the roof of our family home, drinking beer and just talking about life. When I say life I mainly mean sex.

Often, we would come up here and put the world to rights without our parents knowing and we were very open when we were talking to each other. Topics ranged from school to the latest person we’d had sex with. The added bonus of alcohol was made possible by our parents being away for a ‘some time alone’ over the weekend, basically an excuse to fuck which they refused to do when we were around. Not that we would have cared, mine and Zoe’s attitude towards sex was pretty open and it wasn’t as if they hadn’t heard either of us bring someone back.

“Sometimes I wish I was a guy,” she continued. “Life would be so much easier!”

“It’s weird you say that,” I said. “I’ve always wondered what it feels like to be a girl, you know, have tits and all that.”

“Tits are a curse,” she said cupping her breasts. “They’re heavy, pervy guys look at them and you have to constantly wear a bra!”

“You really think that?”

“Actually, no. I take that back, they’re annoying to have on you but they’re very sexy on other girls! Especially Mollie’s,” she said, praising one of her best friend and regular fuck buddy’s (Zoe was bi, you see) boobs. “I don’t like mine at all though, they’re too small. Emily’s are DD and mine are only a C.”

“Only? I’m sure they’re perfect. I love a C cup, you know what they say, ‘anything more than a handful is a waste’,” I assured her.

“I also take back what I said about having to wear a bra, they’re so sexy. I did tell you I had a fetish for lingerie, didn’t I?”

“Nope, you didn’t but I definitely agree!”

“I’m sure I did, when we talked the other week about what clothing fetishes we have,” Zoe said matter-of-factly, before pausing. “Do you ever think we’re too open with each other?”

“Nah, I think it’s cool that we’re so close and can talk about these things. It’s

healthy and it isn’t like we’re fucking or anything...”

“Do you ever, you know, get the urge to?”

“To do what?” I asked.

“To do something together,” she murmured, blushing.

“Zoe,” I said softly, taking her hand. “If you weren’t my sister, of course I would! I

mean look at you, but we’re related and it’s weird, never mind illegal.”

“That’s so sweet.”

“Plus, you’re the class slut. It would be hard not to have sex with you!” I joked.

“Dick,” she said, as she punched me half-heartedly on the arm. “I think it would be the other way around, stud. At least I fuck the same people; you do a girl for a week and then move on to the next one!”

“True,” I admitted, while Zoe regularly hooked up with her four best girlfriends and a couple of male ‘Friends with Benefits’, my style was slightly different. I either picked a girl up at a bar, or flirted with someone hot at school and had sex with her until it began turning into a relationship, at which point I bailed.

“Shit! Look at the time!” Zoe shouted, causing me to look at my watch, which told me

it was 3AM.

“Okay, you go. I’ll clean up.”

“Thanks, Dyl,” she said, giving me a kiss on the cheek, then heading towards the window. “Night, bro.”


As it did every morning the beeping of an alarm clock woke me. However, this particular morning the beeping sounded unfamiliar. I opened my eyes slowly. Since when was my ceiling that colour? Where had my light gone? I sat up and looked around. This isn’t my room, I thought. I scanned my surroundings: pink walls, dressing table covered with beauty products and on the bed table next to me there was something that was definitely not mine- a dildo.

Shit, I recognised it now, I was in Zoe’s room! I climbed out of bed, and suddenly became light headed. I must have stood up too quickly. I headed for the door that led into our shared bathroom. However, as I passed the full length mirror, I got a shock. Slowly, I stepped back into the view of the mirror. Rather than my muscular, 6’1” and 180lbs self, it was Zoe that stared back at me. Her womanly form was clothed in an oversized t-shirt and what I presumed were pantie judging by the material I felt on my ass. Standing at about 5’8”, likely the reason that I stood up too quickly, her jet black hair messily framed her face and reached the small of her back.

‘My’ hands found their way to my breasts, which I gently cupped. Smooth, supple, and round- they were perfect. A tingle went through my entire body when my hands brushed my nipples. Having been used to my nipples being basically useless my entire life, this was a different sensation. They felt heavy to me, causing me to hunch forward slightly. Slowly, I pulled the shirt up slightly, revealing a red lace thong. I slipped a hand inside the underwear and explored my new... ‘thing’. Zoe was completely shaved, as I had expected. Accidentally, I touched what I guessed was my clitoris; a bolt of pleasure surged through me. Trying to ignore what I had just felt, I continued exploring. Gently, after building up enough courage, I slipped a finger inside of me. The sensation was strange, but pleasurable. A weird tingle was building where my dick was usually. I took out my finger, which was covered in moisture; I lifted it to my nose and breathed in, a musky yet sweet scent. Smelling a finger that had been in my sister’s vagina did nothing for how wet I was becoming. A drop fell from my pussy, to be absorbed by the thong I was wearing.

This brought me to my senses. Logic dictated if I was in my sister’s body, then she should be in mine. After one more look at myself in the mirror, the body I had jacked off thinking about for years, I headed for the door that led to our adjoining bathroom.


Zoe

The beeping of an alarm clock woke me, but I was too tired to realise it wasn’t my alarm. I breathed in deeply. My room smelt differently than the day before, a harsher scent than what I was expecting. I stretched my arms out wide, but they felt heavier than usual. Suddenly I became aware of a pressure below my waist that was slightly painful. I was probably just horny. Opening my eyes, with my head already beneath the covers, I looked down my body. What the fuck? I jumped out of bed, which was a mistake. I stumbled around, feeling lanky and heavy, like a weight had been attached to one side of my head and was throwing me off balance.

After finally composing myself, I realised I wasn’t in my room. This was Dylan’s bedroom. I looked down at myself. Where had my tits gone? My hips? My ass? My womanly, yet athletic, hour glass figure had been replaced by a muscular, six pack wielding hunk of flesh. I caught a look at myself in Dylan’s mirror.

“What the fuck?” I exclaimed, this time out loud rather than in my head. The image staring back at me was not me. It was Dylan. Dylan sporting his messy bed head and morning stubble. Looking into the mirror, I quickly became very aware that I was very naked as that was the way Dylan slept. Admittedly, Dylan was extremely hot. I knew he was good looking, because we worked out together all the time and clearly he got all of these girls to sleep with him somehow but looking at him he really was something else.

Then I noticed the one area I hadn’t yet explored; ‘my’ dick. There it was, standing to attention in all its morning glory. The pressure I had felt had come from my dick straining against the bed covers. Looking at it, I guessed it was around 6 inches. More than adequate for most girl’s needs, I found anything bigger than 8 inches to be uncomfortable. Length was important, but for me girth had always given more fulfilment and Dylan was certainly not lacking in that department. Instinctively, I guess, I grabbed my dick and stroked it a few times. Pre-cum began to ooze from the tip. Don’t get me wrong, I’d seen more than my fair share of cocks in my time, and I’d given almost as many handjobs yet jerking my own brother off whilst staring at his naked form from inside his head was too much, even for me.

The one question I’d always wanted to ask Dylan during our talks was whether the rumours about his size were true. Many whispered around the corridors at school that his massive dick was the reason that he managed to get so many girls into bed. Now was my chance, I guessed six inches, which I guess is average, but I wanted to know for sure. I searched his room for a ruler or tape measure. Finally, I found a tape measure in the drawer of his bedside table, along with a couple bottles of lube, plenty of condoms and something I wasn’t expecting- a pair of my panties! I could be angry about that later, I wanted to know his size before I lost my chance. Not that there was much chance of that in terms of me losing my ... I mean his ... no, my erection. I grabbed the tape measure. 7.2 inches long. I was shocked I was normally good at guessing. I measure his girth. 6.4 inches. Dylan was perfect, almost too big for my pussy, if not a little lucky to be sold so well at school.

Putting the tape measure back in the drawer, I picked up my panties, a pair of black Victoria’s Secret hiphuggers. Inspecting them, I realised they were the panties I wore for my last volleyball practice, and were covered in my pussy’s juices. Then I saw the white stains. He had cum in them! He swore to me he never thought about me that way, on several occasions. Don’t get me wrong, I was quite turned on and flattered that he thought of me like that. In fact, last night after we had been sat on the roof, I used my dildo to get off whilst I imagined it was his dick that filled me. Shit! It’s on my bedside table, and if I’m right, me being in Dylan’s body means that it he us in mine. Quickly, I turned to the door that connected the room to our shared bathroom and walked towards it.


Dylan

I walked into the very large bathroom. In truth it was a wet room, with huge shower, toilet, sunk in jacuzzi bath and double sinks as I shared with Zoe. Don’t get me wrong, my family was not poor, in fact we were extremely well off after my father’s investments during the dotcom boom. It would not have been hard to put in another wall to separate the bathroom, an idea floated several times by our parents in our teens, but we always refused as we wanted to have at least one room we shared.

Before I went and woke Zoe, well, I suppose woke myself I decided I’d get in the shower to wash the sticky pussy juices away from my crotch area and legs. I must be really turned on, as all the girls I’d been with had never gotten this wet. Using the tablet device embedded into the wall, which controlled all of the functions in the bathroom, I turned on the shower.

I walked towards the mirror, giving myself a good view of my new body when I undressed. Cautiously, I lifted the over-sized shirt over my head, realising it was one of my old workout shirts. When, I’d removed the top I just stood, staring. My sister’s breasts were perhaps the most beautiful pair I had ever seen, and I’d seen a fair few. They were perfectly rounded, and hardly sagged at all. Her beautiful olive-brown skin continued over her tits, and there was not a tan line in sight. Quite small, dark brown areolas encircled her cute nipples, which were now hard.

I continued undressing, grasping the edges of the thong and slowly sliding it down my smooth, shaven legs and then stepped out of them one leg at a time. After bending down, I picked up the underwear and brought it to my face, breathing in. The same scent that filled my nose before, was there again. Dropping the panties back to the floor, I looked back at the mirror and ran my hands down my naked form. She was every bit a woman, yet before now I only thought of her as a girl, even though she was only three minutes younger than me. Yes, I had noticed she was attractive, but never imagined this was how my ‘kid’ sister would look in all her glory. I turned around, giving myself a good look at my ass. It was pert and toned from all her working out as well as playing sport. I ran my fingers over it, and grabbed each cheek with a hand. Looking at it, considering her slim and toned figure, it was quite big. Not quite in the realms of Kim Kardashian, but more than adequate. How had I not noticed how hot she was before? No wonder she had so many guys wanting to fuck her.

I stepped into the shower, becoming aware once again that I was extremely horny. Was it an invasion of her privacy to masturbate? No, it was my body for now; I would be the one to have to put up with the discomfort I was experiencing, if I didn’t do something to take care of it, not Zoe. I turned up the pressure of the shower and turned on the side nozzles. Then I positioned myself so the stream of water that came from around waist height, from one of the side nozzles on the wall would hit my clit, just as I had seen girls do in porn. I closed my eyes, and began to grope my breasts with one hand, tweaking each nipple. With the other hand I slipped two fingers into my pussy, and began sliding them in and out. I was slightly surprised, because for a girl who had sex so often, her pussy was still very tight. Involuntarily, I let out a slight, womanly moan. I felt my orgasm building, the pleasure was indescribable. I used the hand that was playing with my tits to massage my clit. I moaned loudly. My hips bucked involuntarily. My back arched. I pressed myself against the back wall of the shower. It felt almost as if I had to pee, as my orgasm came. Intense pleasure pulsed through my body. I cried out with joy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.