Futanari Family - Cover

Futanari Family

Copyright© 2016 by Gabrielle Prevot

Chapter 1: Secrets

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Secrets - When Kate's nasty video chat with her boyfriend is unexpectedly cut short, she doesn't know what to do with the rest of her evening. Fortunately, her best friend calls and invites her out for a night on the town, but first she needs some help with some research she's been doing - research that's not exactly homework. After doing her best to help, Kate finds out that Casey and her mom have been volunteering for a pharmaceutical company that has achieved unexpected success.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   Fiction   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Tit-Fucking  

I was sitting in my dorm room in my underwear flipping through Reddit, when my phone beeped.

“What are you doing?” It was Brad the guy I had been fucking for a few weeks. He was a football player, a quarterback for our university.

“Wishing this room’s ac got f’n cold.” It felt like it was a hundred degrees in my room and I had the ac on and my roommate’s floor fan blowing straight at me.

“So, u r hot.”

“Fuck yeah, it’s a thousand degrees here and besides that, I am always hot. :)”

“I wish I was there.”

I read the words and thought about how long it was going to be before I saw him. Six days. I fucking hate football.

“Me 2.” I slid my fingers across the screen and sighed. Six days, what the fuck? He had already been gone for one day and I hadn’t gotten a chance to fuck him for two days before that because he had some weird, fucking superstition thing about sex before a big game.

I threw myself back on the bed and pulled up Reddit for the fifth time that day.

“I’m in the hotel room.” His message showed across the top of my phone.

“Good for you” is what I wanted to say, but I knew better than to pick a fight for a no reason. “R u alone?” I pulled out the little drawer in my nightstand and glanced at the door to make sure it was locked.

“Yeah. R u?”

I thought about video calling him and fucking getting off that way. We could sext and I cold masturbate, but I liked the idea of trying something new. I hit the button next to the little picture of him in his football uniform and the phone rang.

“Hey babe!” Brad’s face filled the screen of my phone and a little square popped up in the corner so I could see what I looked like to him.

“Hey,” I moved the phone to the nightstand, leaning it up against some books, and then moved back on the bed so he could see me.

“Oh, yeah, look at you.”

Even on the little phone screen, I could see his eyes moving up and down my body. I moved back against the wall and positioned myself so he could see all of me. “You like that?”

“Yeah,” he laughed, “that’s my favorite bra!”

It was. I hadn’t worn it specifically for this, it was just a happy coincidence, but he loved the way the demi kind of pushed my tits up and together. “Move your phone back so I can see all of you,” I said playfully.

The camera’s view bounced and shook and went dark and then incredibly bright like he had thrown it out a car window but it finally settled and he was lying back on the hotel bed with the phone positioned somewhere around his feet.

“Nice,” I cooed. He had taken off his shirt and was lying back on the bed in just a pair of shorts.

Brad was almost exactly what you pictured when I said he played football. He was six foot four, sandy blonde hair, and a face that looked like it was chiseled by one of those Italian sculptors they talk about in art appreciation. He was the biggest and tallest guy I had ever dated and just looking at him lying back against the headboard made me crazy horny.

He flexed his arms and his biceps were as big as grapefruit. “You like that, sweetie?” He winked and moved his pectoral muscles up and down in rhythm.

It was one of my favorite tricks and I laughed like a school girl. “I can’t believe you are gone for a whole week,” I pouted. “It’s too long.” I whined the words and pushed out my lower lip.

“I know,” he stared at my chest via the phone’s camera, “it’s the only trip this long and besides, I’ll be back before you know it. There’s only 6 days left.”

“Yeah, but it’s really 9 days,” I crossed my arms covering my chest. “That’s too long. I might have to go find satisfaction somewhere else.”

“No fair,” now it was Brad’s turn to pout, “that’s not even funny. You know I don’t fuck around when there’s a big game. I got a lot riding on this, my scholarships and stuff, you know.”

I dropped my arms. “I know, I know. I was just kidding.” I gave the camera a little shimmy and watched the tops of my tits jiggle in the demi bra while Brad stared and smiled.

“Mmm, you’re going to make this hard for me aren’t you?”

He sounded disappointed, but I switched his meaning, reached up and slid a bra strap off my shoulder. “Isn’t that the way you like it?” I angled forward so he could stare at my cleavage. “Hard?”

“Shit,” he cleared his throat and sat up straight in the bed. “God, you’re hot.”

“I know,” I slipped the other strap free of my shoulders; “it’s so hot here.” I put my hands on either side of the bra and rolled the fabric forward until my nipples were free.

“Ohhhh...” Brad’s face looked like he was pain. He reached down and straightened the tumescence in his shorts.

I pulled the fabric down until my breasts were completely exposed. “Do you like that?” I said playfully.

“Oh yeah,” he nodded emphatically.

I pressed my arms in from the side, smooshing my tits together while I put on my sexiest pouty lips. “You should have fucked me before you left,” I whined.

“I don’t disagree. God, you are so fucking hot.”

I leaned back against the wall, reached up, and tugged on my left nipple until I moaned. “That should be your mouth.”

Brad reached down and put his hand on his hardon. “I wish it was,” he adjusted himself again while he stared at me through the phone.

“Go ahead,” I said playfully, “pull it out. Let me see that monster fuck stick.”

I barely got the words out of my mouth before Brad had shimmied out of his shorts and wrapped his thick fingers around his massive cock.

Now, I should tell you, I have thing for cock. It started when I was young. Sometime before I was ten, I had figured out that touching myself felt nice. I mean, I am pretty sure all girls figure that out about that time, but I went a step further. I guessed that if touching it felt nice, shoving things into it felt better. And, guess what? I was right.

So, I followed the logical train of thought. I started exploring my pussy and inn my pursuit of deep, satisfying orgasms, I found all kinds of things to use as dildoes – candle sticks, vegetables, I could even cum working the edge of a desk in a pinch. (I think I lost my virginity to the decorative candle holder my mom had in the hall closet.) But it wasn’t until high school that I really started to understand my devotion.

I didn’t just like a good stiff cock, I didn’t just want it to fill and fuck me - I wanted to worship it. I loved everything about a hard dick, the shape, the feel, and of course its purpose. I became devoted to pleasing them.

Brad’s cock was one of the largest, real ones I had ever speared myself on. It wasn’t terribly long, a solid 7, maybe 7 ½ inches, but it was thick, like three fingers thick, a tree trunk of hot, hard flesh.

I stared at the screen and watched Brad’s fingers move up and down the shaft. I felt a lump in my chest. I can’t explain how much I wanted to be there. Instinctively, I reached down between my legs and slid my hand into my panties. My pussy was soaking wet.

“Brad, here’s the...” A man’s voice came through my phone and Brad flew off the bed, knocking the phone over so that it fell face down. “Brad? What are you ... Jesus, son, put some fucking clothes on.”

The connection went dead a few seconds later and I just kind of sat there with my hand down my panties. I looked over at the nightstand where I kept my favorite vibrator. I still needed an orgasm and, if Brad couldn’t help via video chat, I was committed to finishing the job myself.

I reached for the drawer and my phone lit up with a message. I grabbed it hoping it was Brad.

“Hey, what are you doing?” It was my best friend Casey.

I flipped to her chat and started typing. “Sweating in my room, what ru doing?”

Casey and I had been friends since my freshman year. She was the first roommate I ever had, but after second semester, she needed to save money so she moved back in with her parents. I couldn’t blame her, sitting in my dorm room sweating like I was on trial for murder, I kind of wished my parents lived close enough for me to commute.

“Come over,” Casey’s message flashed on the screen.

I thought of waiting around for Brad to get back to me. Then I thought about how hot I was and how cold the air conditioning at Casey’s house was. She also had food, something the tiny fridge in my dorm room was devoid of.

“On my way,” my fingers flew across the little screen and I hit send. Now, where did Brad go? I was just about to flip back to his message when the phone rang and his image popped onto the screen.

“Hey you,” I said.

“Sorry about that, babe. Coach just walked right into my room.” Brad sounded hurried and I could hear the sound of an engine in the background.

“Are you going somewhere?” I asked.

“On our way to the university, there is some kind of welcome dinner or something.”

I sighed. Brad was always so busy with football. It was a little frustrating sometimes. “Alright, well, I guess we’ll finish what we started lat...”

“Hey, babe, I gotta go. I’ll call you in the morning, alright?”

“Okay, have a good...” The call ended before I could finish saying goodbye.

“What the fuck?” I tossed my phone onto the bed. I was instantly angry, like someone had just punched a kitten right in front of me. If Brad had been in my room right then, I would have slapped him, hard, right in the face.

I remembered it was Friday night and grabbed my phone to text Casey. “Want to go out later?”

“Yeah, after I get some work done, sure.”

I smiled and typed: On my way.

I tossed my phone on the bed and looked down at the beat-up jeans and sweatshirt I was currently sporting. Nope, not going to do. I walked to my closet and grabbed a few things, tossing everything on the bed while I tried to figure out exactly what kind of out Casey and I were going to go looking for. Was it going to be a quiet bar and a few drinks with the possibility of entertaining a few select offers or was it going to be one of those nights where the music goes boom boom and there are more free drinks than anyone should ever be allowed to have?

After tossing half my closet on the bed, I decided I needed clarification on what Casey was thinking. What should I wear?

My phone beeped. Something ... sexy.

Something sexy. I saw a little gray skirt and grabbed a dark red top with a plunging neckline. The whole think would be topped off with thigh-high stockings and red heels to match the top.

Putting the outfit on, I stepped over to the mirror and looked it over. It wasn’t bad, the proper amount of thigh and just enough cleavage on display. I wondered what Casey was going to wear. It would be a skirt and blouse or a dress, she wasn’t that girl. Don’t get me wrong, Casey was a drop dead knockout, guys often completely ignored me if she was alone, but when given the choice to wear a pretty dress or a pair of jeans, Casey was going jeans every time.

I made it over to the house by almost seven. When I got there, Casey answered the door in jeans and a wife beater t-shirt over a red bra. “We match!” I grinned and pointed to my shirt.

Casey smiled and ushered me through the door. “Girl, you look hot! What happened, Brad piss you off?”

I laughed. “Actually, yes, but this isn’t because of that.” I stopped for a second and thought. “But it’ll fucking work for it!” We both laughed.

“Is that Kate?” I heard her mom’s voice from the kitchen and saw her peek around the kitchen door, happy as happy could be. “Hey, sweetheart. Did you eat yet?”

It was one of my favorite things about Casey’s, it might not have been her own place, but she had food, good food, cooked by someone who loved to cook.

I regretted my decision to grab a bite at the cafeteria. “No, Miss Hark, I already ate.”

“Linda, sweetie, call me Linda. You’re as good as family now.” She smiled and disappeared back into the kitchen.

“Come on, I need your help.” Casey led us back to her room. “So, I’ve been crazy busy on this experiment,” she opened the door and it looked exactly like a clean, organized room doesn’t. There were papers and folders everywhere – on the bed, on the floor, on her desk. I couldn’t believe how much of it there was. We had a bunch of classes together, but there was no research like this required in any of them

We walked into the room and I looked around. “Oh, Casey, wow.” I didn’t know what else to say. I started flipping through some of the paper on the bed and then walked over to her desk. The piles were loosely organized, most of the papers typed but had a bunch of handwritten notes in the margins, complete with graphs, and there had to be a hundred pages or more.

“I know, mom is helping me put it all into spreadsheets. The clinic prefers it in spreadsheet form.”

I turned and looked at her a bit confused. Something wasn’t right, I mean, why was I dressed up like we were going somewhere if there were a hundred pages of research to organize and transcribe? “Okay?” I looked down at my outfit and then at hers.

“Oh, don’t worry, this won’t take long.” She scooped up a stack of papers and started sorting through them.” Most of it is has already been put in; I was just going through it again to make sure it was all right.

Did she say clinic? I walked over to the bed and looked down at few of the pages spread across the pillow. One page caught my attention - stage one trials, two subjects, both female. I looked at another pile and saw a number of graphs with numbers and letters but none of it made any sense – d1,6 - d2, 6.3.

“Brad’s in Virginia?” Casey asked picked up a stack of paper and tucked it into a folder.

“Yeah, game tomorrow,” I picked up a piece of paper that said: All measurements found to above the expected average on both subjects. “What is all this? What class is it for?”

Casey hesitated. “Well, it’s not for a class,” she stacked one folder on top of another.

I could tell she was hiding something. I heard it in her voice.

“You guys want something to drink?” Linda’s voice echoed from the kitchen.

“They’re girls, mom. We’re all girls!” It was Steph, Casey’s little sister who called out from her room down the hall.

There was a pause. “Do you girls want anything to drink?” Linda asked.

“Yeah,” I stared down at the paper in my hand and tried to make sense of the abbreviations. What is all of this about? Test subjects? Is she doing some medical trial and embarrassed to tell me?

Her mom came through the door a few minutes later with three tall glasses and a pitcher of what looked like lemonade on a plastic tray and I noticed that she was a little more dressed up than usual.

Every other time I had ever seen Linda; she had always been in either mom at home, kind of clothes – comfy stuff, like sweatshirts, flannel pajama pants and the like. Or she would still be in work clothes – casual, office work type clothes.

But tonight, she was in a sparkly, purple blouse with neck line that let as much cleavage as my own. Of course, Linda had bigger tits and the ample curves stretched the fabric in a way that kind of drew the eye and said: Hey, you like tits?

“Girls,” she set the tray down on Casey’s desk, “I made us some iced tea,” she winked at me and I realized that she had brought three Long Island’s

“I like your new haircut,” I looked at Linda’s new do, a short cut that left her deep red hair in angles around her face. It might have been considered young for a woman in her early forties, but I thought it looked cute.

“Thank you! It was Casey’s idea,” Linda picked up one of the glasses and took a long sip. “Friday!” She held her arm up over her head and spun around.

We all laughed and I took a drink of my own tea. It was strong, and almost sour, but delicious. This is going to be fun. I set the drink down on the tray and looked at Casey. “So, are you going to tell me what all of this is?” I pointed to the bed.

Casey and her mom shared a split-second glance before Casey picked up a stack of papers near the end of the bed. “Well, we have been kind of,” she sorted through the stack like she was looking for something in particular, “working with a clinic.”

I shot a glance at Linda and looked back at her daughter. “A clinic?” I stared around at the chaos. “What kind of clinic?”

“You know how expensive school is, right?” Casey set the papers down, sat on the edge of the bed, and adjusted her jeans. She looked sad, disappointed, and a little embarrassed.

I thought about the three of them living in that big house alone, one daughter in college, one about to graduate high school, and just Linda to support everyone. It couldn’t have been easy. Like my own father kept reminding me, life isn’t cheap. “Yeah,” I sighed, “nothing’s cheap.”

“Exactly,” Linda sat down at the desk and took another gulp of tea. “We’ve been doing everything we can think of to come up with extra money, but it’s not easy.

“So, we found a way.” Casey handed me a sheet of graph paper with what looked like a complicated chemical equation. It was a chemical diagram. I studied it trying to remember what all of the abbreviations for the compounds were – carbon, oxygen, and I think I saw some kind of salt, but I couldn’t be sure. They’ve been taking drugs. I was right; she’s a guinea pig like you see in the commercials.

I stared down at the map of chemical bonds but I had no idea what I was looking at. To me, it just looked a bunch of weird chemicals all put together. “What is this?”

Linda and Casey exchanged looks again. “It’s an experimental thing.” Casey said with some difficulty, like she wasn’t sure how to explain.

“We need to get the rest of the data in the computer, and then we can go and talk about all this stuff.” Linda handed me my glass. “Here, sweetheart, have a drink while I finish typing this stack.”

I looked at Casey. “Alright, but you guys have to tell me what’s going on at some point.” I sighed and straightened another stack of papers.

“We will,” Casey smiled and started and pulled out her laptop. “You’re not going to believe it, but we’ll explain everything after we get done.”

I shook my head and took a long sip of my Long Island. Just straightening the piles made the place look less messy, but there was still a long way to go if we were going to make it out. I grabbed the pitcher and refilled my glass. I could already feel the effects of the alcohol. I was all warm and fuzzy, even a little horny really, but I didn’t care. Casey needed my help and it was fun hanging out with her and her mom. Better than sitting alone sweating in my dorm room.

Two hours later, with two more drinks under my belt, we had begun to slow down. Now, the three of us made a solid team. With Linda and Casey both entering stuff on two different computers, while I arranged the stacks and kept my Long Island full, the time passed quickly. There was a great deal of laughter. Linda had some great stories from when she was in college.

And we were clicking right along, talking, working, and a drinking, when I came across one page of notes that caught my attention. I stopped and set my glass down, sure that I had read something wrong.

In the center of the page, in between some strange numbers and weird codes, was the word penis. I read the first few lines of the page again. Casey and Linda’s voices kind of blended into the background while I did my best to decipher the clinics jargon.

The page was a data sheet, a bunch of questions and blanks for answers. There were questions about when the prescription had been taken, how much time had passed since taking the pill and the first noticeable side effects? What were the side effects? Has there been any noticeable change in the penis (fully erect size, prolonged erection, excessive ejaculate) since the tests began? I read the last question over and over again.

“What’s that one?” Casey slipped the paper from my hands and began looking it over like every other page and stack I had handed throughout the evening.

“Penis,” I said the word and almost laughed at the sound of my own voice. “It has questions about penises or penis size or something,” I tilted the last of my tea back and swallowed. God, that was good. Linda makes a helluva drink.

“Yeah, it’s a questionnaire,” Casey handed the paper to her mother and their eyes met, but just for a second.

I reached over to the tray and took a sip off Casey’s drink. “Whose penis are they asking about?” The question just kind of bubbled out of me. I didn’t think much about it, I mean, there were three women in the room working on a bunch of scientific test stuff from some clinic, and one of the pages asked about penis size and erection. It seemed like a fair question, but as soon as I said it, Casey dashed across and closed the bedroom door.

She looked at me and then her mom. The room went quiet and I couldn’t figure out why. I grabbed Casey’s drink; the closest one with anything left in it, and took a long sip while the other two started at each other like they were trying to communicate with their minds.

“Alright,” I laughed uneasily, “what’s going on?”

“It’s us,” Casey looked down at her shoes.

“What?” I looked at Linda and found her looking down at her shoes as well. Suddenly, both of them were acting like scolded children and I couldn’t figure out why. “What’s us? What are you talking about?” I picked up a fresh stack of papers.

“The penises,” Casey said softly, “they’re ... ours.”

Penises, what a funny word. Two penises. Should it be Peni? Is that the plural of penis? Ours? Wait, what? I looked at Casey and ran the words over again in my mind.

Casey looked at me and then at her mom.

I followed suit and turned to stare at her mom. She had turned her chair toward the bed and was facing us. I looked her over, staring at the cleavage that bubbled out of her purple top. Then down across the flatness of her belly to her skirt, a knee length black skirt that hugged her thighs and hips. Nothing looked out of the ordinary.

My brain did a quick backflip and landed on the right side of how ridiculous the idea sounded. “Wait, you’re saying you have a penis because you have been taking some kind of drug from this clinic for money.”

“Yes,” Casey said.

“We have to show her, honey.” Linda looked at Casey and then at me before slowly spreading her knees in front of me. I looked back and forth between her eyes and the place where her legs came together. The light in the room slowly climbed up to her knees as the skirt fabric pulled higher and her legs spread farther apart.

I wasn’t sure what was about to happen but something in me couldn’t look away. The idea seemed impossible, like I had been told that cold was really hot and hot was really cold and I had just had it backwards my whole life. I was sure this was going to be some elaborate prank, that there was going to be a silly snake between her mom’s legs and it was going to jump out and scare me half to death.

But it wasn’t.

When the skirt got high enough, the light fell across her inner thigh and I saw it. My breath caught. It was flaccid but it was long and lying against her inner thigh.

I looked back at Casey almost unsure any of it was real. Maybe I’m dreaming. This is just some fucked up dream. Wake up Kate! Wake up. I

But it wasn’t. Casey refused to meet my eye but I noticed a slight bulge in the jeans she was wearing, the bulge every man has right in the front. Oh my god, that’s a penis, a real penis.

Suddenly, I thought of Brad’s cock the way it looked when he got excited and we were driving somewhere, the way it would get stuck facing the wrong way and create a long bulge in whatever pants he was wearing.

A little tingle of excitement went through me. These two have cocks. I turned toward Casey. “How the... ? What the... ?” I looked down at her jeans and stared at the bulge before looking back at Linda’s. “Both of you?”

Casey nodded. “We had to find a way to pay for school and...”

“I have a friend who works for a pharmaceutical company”

Both of them sounded embarrassed and ashamed.

“They are working on gene mutations or something and need human trials. It pays over a thousand a week.” Casey looked at me like she was about to burst into tears.”

“So,” I lowered my voice almost conspiratorially, “you took a pill, and now you guys have dicks?” It didn’t seem possible. How could you take a pill and get a penis? Nothing had ever worked that way before.

“Yes,” Linda said, “that’s about the size of it.”

I looked at Linda’s cock again and that part of my brain began to buzz, the part that loves cock, the part of me that can’t get enough of a good stiff dick.

I looked at Casey’s pants again and noticed the bulge had grown. Maybe it was the alcohol or maybe it was just the idea that my friend was sitting a couple of feet away with a real, honest to goodness cock, but either way, I tingled all over.

Looking back and forth between the two women in the room, I suddenly had a new, strange sense of purpose. To be honest, I had never really gotten to play with two at the same time. I had watched a number of videos showing double-penetration, but the opportunity had never really come along.

But now I was in a room with two women, who I knew well, and they had dicks – lovely, long, dicks. I took a big swallow of Casey’s drink and smiled. “Well, are you going to let me them?” I glanced over at her mom.

You could have cut the tension with a chainsaw. The two exchanged glances and Casey’s cheeks went crimson. “Are you serious?”

“Serious?” I took a step towards her and laid my palm against the bulge behind her zipper. “Yeah, I’m serious.”

Casey stared at my hand and swallowed hard. “Okay...” she looked at me like she wasn’t entirely sure I wasn’t half-crazy.

“Come on, I want to see it.” I can’t tell you how excited I was, I mean, this was like a dream coming true that I didn’t even know I had.

Casey’s fingers worked the buttons along the front of her jeans and she sat up on the bed on her knees and shimmied the denim down.

My eyes were glued to her waist. I didn’t know what to expect. Did it come with hair like Brad had? A big bushy thatch of hair? How big would it be? Would it be shaped the same? Circumcised or not?

Casey slipped her pants down and I almost choked. Between her legs, starting at the top of her pussy where her clit would have been, hung a nine inch, semi-hard, cock. It waved up and down in my direction.

My mouth went dry I was so excited. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

“Are you alright?” Casey looked at me weird and I realized that I was just standing there, staring at it, while a million thoughts ran through my head – most of which sounded like: Oh my god, that’s the biggest cock I have ever seen. Oh my god, I want one. I wonder what it would feel like. Could I even take it all? What would it be like to have Casey fuck me while her mom watched? Oh, I could fuck her too.

“I ... um...” I stepped over to the side of the bed where she sat kneeling on top of the blankets. I tilted my head and kissed her as I reached down lightly ran my finger along the length of what I hoped was going to be my evening’s entertainment.

Her lips were soft and hesitant, but she gave into my advances and slipped an arm around my back to pull our bodies together.

“Oh,” Linda said.

I kissed Casey for a few moments, our lips parting, tongues darting back and forth between our mouths. Every stroke of my fingers along her length made our kisses more urgent.

After a minute or two, we were like two lovers that had just met. Kissing and stroking as fast as we could, our bodies pushing us forward, anxious and burning for more.

When Casey’s mouth moved to my neck, to the soft skin just behind my ear, I stared down at the cock in my hand. It was more than I expected, more than I could have hoped for. Casey’s cock was huge, ten or eleven inches and as thick as my wrist. I stared at throbbing tissue. It looked exactly like any man’s penis but was two or three times the size. “Oh my God,” I whispered, “Does it, you know, work?”

I traced my index finger from the base of her shaft to the tip. She was fully erect, standing straight up, and while I kissed her, I slid my finger onto her breast. It was the first time I had ever touched another woman’s tit. When I found the nipple poking through her bra, I circled it and pinched until she jumped.

“Yes,” Casey cooed in my ear.

I reached back down and wrapped my fingers around her. “Like a man’s?” I glanced over at Linda who was sitting in the desk chair, facing her daughter and me, and slowly stroking her own mammoth cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.