Preview

Futanari Family

by Gabrielle Prevot

Copyright© 2016 by Gabrielle Prevot

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, Magic, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, TransGender, Hermaphrodite, Shemale, Fiction, Mother, Sister, Daughter, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Fisting, Sex Toys, Cream Pie, Tit-Fucking,

Erotica Sex Story: When Kate's nasty video chat with her boyfriend is unexpectedly cut short, she doesn't know what to do with the rest of her evening. Fortunately, her best friend calls and invites her out for a night on the town, but first she needs some help with some research she's been doing - research that's not exactly homework. After doing her best to help, Kate finds out that Casey and her mom have been volunteering for a pharmaceutical company that has achieved unexpected success.

Warning

All rights reserved under the international and Pan-American Copyright Conventions. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or any information storage or retrieval system, without the permission in writing from the publisher.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters and incidents are either the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to any actual persons, living or dead, organization, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. All sexually active characters in this work are 18 years of age or older.

This book is for sale to ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY. It contains substantial sexually explicit scenes and graphic language which may be considered offensive by some readers. Please store your files where they cannot be accessed by minors.

Image credit: 123rf.com

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.