Slow Dance - Cover

Slow Dance

Copyright© 2016 by Hailey M

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An intimate relationship forms between a TV celebrity and her son.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

Nikki looked up into her son’s eyes as she slid her hand down to his crotch and cupped her hand over his bulge, which caused him to groan in pleasure. Groan turned to moan when she rubbed gently back and forth.

“You’re right, David. That does feel really hard. My, oh my.”

They kissed more passionately as Nikki one-handed his belt buckle, the clasp of his pants, then his zipper.

“Mom, one handed? You have skills. You’ve done this before, I think.”

“Yes. I’m a slut, whore, pervert, remember?”

“I think you may have mentioned that. So, just how many guys have ... Ohhh shit, Mom.”

She had slid her hand inside his pants and was now cupping his bulge through his briefs.

“Can I really do this?” Nikki whispered. “Can I really touch my son’s cock?”

“I sure hope so, Mom. I want you to.”

She pulled her hand back a few inches, then slipped her fingers under the band of David’s underwear. She pushed her hand in, palm up. In seconds she was holding her son’s very erect, very warm erection in her hand. One gentle squeeze was all it took to make David’s prediction come true.

“Ohhh fuck, Mom!” he moaned. “Ohhhh, ooohhhhh...”

His moans grew louder and deeper as he ejaculated a full load of semen over his mother’s hand and wrist. Nikki gripped his penis firmly and felt the spasms and spurts. When David had finished, she softly massaged his cock with the semen that coated it and her hand.

“You were right, Honey. That was a quick happy ending. And I didn’t mind at all.”

“Very happy, Mom.”

He kissed her on the mouth. This time both their tongues were much more involved in the kissing.

“So, were you going to ask me something, Honey?” Nikki said with a smile. “Before you came all over my hand?”

“Yeah,” David replied, including a smile of his own. “I was going to ask you how many guys you’ve jerked off.”

“Really? You want to know that? I don’t know. A lot.”

“More than ten?”

“David! Yes, more than ten. A lot more. Is that really what you want to talk about right now?”

“You’re right, maybe another time. There was something else I wanted to ask you about.”

“What’s that, Honey?”

“The roses I sent you. They were for all the places I want to kiss you.”

“I know. What’s your question?”

“Well ... where did I kiss you, with the roses?”

“You want to know that, David? You want to know where I touched my body with those roses? The ones that were standing-in for your mouth?”

“Oh, yes Mom. I want to know so badly.”

“Honey, I put them ... everywhere. Absolutely ... everywhere.”

Nikki and David spent the next minute or two removing the rest of each others clothes. They lay naked next to each other on the bed.

“Can I ask you something else, Mom?” David finally said.

“Of course, Honey,” Nikki said. “Anything.”

“That night that you were telling me about before, when I was sleeping in your bed, after Dad died... ?”

“Yes? What about it?”

“You said that, after I ... did what I did ... finished ... you said you did something you regretted.”

“Yes, I did. But this isn’t the time to talk about that, David.”

“Why not, Mom?”

“Because it’s embarrassing.”

“Mom, we’re naked in my bed. I don’t think there’s much left to be embarrassed about. Besides, that was so many years ago.”

“Fine, if you really want to hear about it. Like I told you, you were behind me and somehow my nightgown was hiked way up. You were rubbing hard against me. And you finished, up my back like I said.”

“I know, you told me all that, Mom. But what was the thing you regretted?”

Nikki took a deep breath and let it out slowly before continuing.

“OK, what the hell, right? So, I was laying there and you had gone right back to sleep, if you were ever really awake even. And I felt your ejaculation on my back. I reached behind and wiped it off with my hand, then i was going to go in the bathroom and wash-up.”

“And? Then what?”

“David, do you really want to hear this?”

“Are you kidding? Don’t you dare stop now, Mom.”

“All right. Instead of getting out of bed and going to wash, I put my hand in my panties and rubbed it on myself.”

“What? Mom, you ... you had my cum on your hand ... and you rubbed it...”

“Between my legs, yes. I rubbed it all around, then I put my fingers inside.”

“Holy shit, Mom. So you masturbated?”

“Yes. With my son asleep next to me, I smeared his semen on my pussy and in my pussy, then I got off with it.”

“Mom, that’s amazing. It’s so wild.”

“Yeah. Can you see why I was embarrassed now?”

“I guess so. But you don’t have to be. I mean, it’s wild and weird, but ... wow.”

“So, I felt guilty about that for years. And that’s not the worst part.”

“What’s the worst part?”

“For weeks I was terrified that I would get pregnant from it.”

“Oh shit, I didn’t think about that.”

“I did, non-stop.”

David paused to take in what his mother had just shared.

“So Mom, why didn’t you send me back in my bed after that?”

Now Nikki paused.

“For one thing, I was still lonely. We were both grieving, still.”

“What’s the other thing? You said, ‘for one thing.’”

“I guess we’re really letting it all out now, huh? OK, why not?”

“Right, why not?”

“OK, well the other thing ... the other part, of the worst part was that, I secretly hoped that I would.”

“Would what, Mom? Wait ... do you mean... ?”

“Yes. I wished that either I was already pregnant, or ... I wished it would happen again and that you would actually ... fuck me and get me pregnant.”

“Mom...”

“I know, David. I’ve never felt conflicted like that. Most of the time I could stop myself from thinking things like that. But at night, when you were asleep next to me, I would start fantasizing and I couldn’t stop myself. I ... This is so bad, David.”

“I’m fine, Mom. Totally fine. I want to hear. Keep going.”

“I would fantasize about giving you a handjob. And I thought, if it comes out clear and slippery, like, all pre-cum, that would mean you probably weren’t producing sperm yet. But if I did that and it came out white, then you were.”

“I don’t get it, Mom. What would have been the difference?”

“The difference would have been, if I thought you weren’t producing sperm yet, then you probably wouldn’t get me pregnant. If I let you fuck me. I thought, if it happened again and you were trying to do it to me in your sleep, I could let you. If you woke up and realized what was happening, I could always pretend that we were both asleep and neither of us knew what was happening.”

“So, you wanted to...”

“Yes. You can say it. I wanted to fuck my young son. That’s how screwed up your mother was. Of course it never really happened. But just the fact that I thought about it in such detail and for so long...”

“Mom, there’s no reason you should feel bad about that. You were in total grief. We both were. Believe me, I don’t blame you at all. I completely understand.”

“Really? I can’t believe how much better that makes me feel, Honey.”

They looked into each others eyes for a few moments, then kissed for a while. Then David spoke.

“Put your panties back on, Mom.” “Really? What are you...”

“Just put them back on.”

“OK, Honey.”

Nikki reached for her panties, sat on the edge of the bed briefly, slipped them back on, then lay back down.

“Turn your back to me, Mom.”

“OK David, but...”

David pulled his mother close to him and put his arm across her waist.

“Did you really want this back then, Mom? When I had my cock pressed against your ass? Did you want it?”

He started kissing her neck and her shoulder while pushing his hips into her.

“Ohhhh,” Nikki said in a whisper. “Ohhh David, I wanted it so much.”

“If you had it to do over again,” David said in her ear, “would you? Would you let me?”

“David, I...”

“I mean it, Mom. We’re back there now. Your young son has an erection. He’s pressing it against your panties, against your ass.”

“Does he ... Does my young son want his mommy?”

“It’s the only thing he wants, Mommy. His world is upside down. He’s confused about everything. But he wants his mother. That’s all he knows.”

“Oh, my sweet boy ... he wants to ... to...”

“Your son wants to fuck his mommy. You can feel his hard cock against your butt. Do you want him?”

“I want him inside me, so badly. It’s so wrong, but I want it more than anything in the world. I want my son to fuck me.”

“So, pull your panties to the side, Mom. Are you wet?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.