Slow Dance - Cover

Slow Dance

Copyright© 2016 by Hailey M

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An intimate relationship forms between a TV celebrity and her son.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

“Hi, it’s me,” Nikki said into the phone at the front desk of David’s building. “Can I come up?”

“Oh, hi,” David replied. “Of course, Mom. Please do.”

Nikki returned the phone to the doorman and headed for the elevator. A minute later she was approaching the door of her son’s condo. He was waiting with the door open.

“Welcome back,” he said with a smile. “Come in.”

Nikki entered, walked to the living room, then tossed her jacket and purse on a chair. David hadn’t heard a word from his mother since before she had received the dozen roses he sent to her hotel, along with instructions to touch herself in various places and imagine his lips doing the touching. He had hoped she would call, or text. Her unannounced visit was a surprise.

“I came right from the airport,” Nikki said.

“Good, Mom. Good flight and everything?”

“Yes, all fine.”

“Are you OK, Mom? You seem agitated or something.”

“No, I’m fine.”

So...”

“I have two questions for you, David,” Nikki said abruptly, not at all reassuring him that everything was fine.

“Go for it, Mom.”

“First, this whole thing ... Whatever this is...” Nikki waved a finger between herself and David.

“Yeah, I get it. What about it?”

“This is on my mind so I’ll just say it. I was wondering if ... this ... was just a fantasy of yours. I mean, are you a mommy porn watcher. Is this your fetish or something? I don’t want to be just something to satisfy your kinky fetishes, David.”

“Mom, are you serious? Well, short answer ... no, not at all. I’ve been attracted to all kinds of women, some young, some older. I love older women. But no, I’ve never had a mommy porn fetish. Look, Mom, this is totally about my feelings for you. I can’t explain them as well as I’d like at this point. But I assure you, it’s not a fetish at all.”

“You don’t have a mommy thing?”

“Well, I seem to be developing one. A big one. But there’s only one mom I have a thing for.”

Nikki thought for a few moments, then continued.

“OK. Question two. This is a little more awkward. But I guess at this point, who cares? Do you remember, after your father died, that I let you sleep in bed with me for a while?”

“Sure, Mom. I remember.”

“Well, I haven’t thought about it for a long time. But back then, I thought that maybe I let it go on a little too long. I mean, it seemed like we both needed to support each other. But you were at an age when ... I don’t know. I just thought it went on too long.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, Mom. What makes you say that?”

“When I was playing your little ... rose game... , in my hotel room...” David didn’t like that his mother referred to his overture that way. “When I got to the rose that was for my bottom, I remembered something. And I wanted to know if you remembered it too.”

“I remember sleeping in your bed, Mom. It was a crazy, sad time and I felt good being close to you. But I’m still not sure what you’re talking about.”

“At one point ... well, several points ... there were times when ... Ugh. There were times when I would wake up and ... feel you pressing against me. I mean, you had an erection. And you were pressing it against me. Do you remember that?”

“Mom I... ,” David began. “I, I don’t think so.” He looked up at the ceiling, trying to remember the period in time. “Shit, Mom. I have the most vague recollection, that I might have been having ... wet dreams at that time. I don’t think I knew that I had a hard on and that I was pushing it against you. If I did it, I swear, I must have been asleep. And I was pretty young. I’m sorry if I did that.”

“It’s OK,” Nikki said, seeming to relax a little. “It happened a number of times. I figured you were asleep, like you said. I also figured, like you said, you were having wet dreams. You probably don’t remember this part. But before that, when you were in bed with me, i only wore a night shirt. But after you started rubbing against me, I started wearing underwear to bed.”

“Mom, really?”

“I didn’t want to take the chance I might end up pregnant, David.”

“Wow, Mom. That sounds weird, and kinda funny and ... Well, kind of sexy too.”

“Well it didn’t really feel sexy at the time. Nor funny.”

“No, I understand, Mom. I’m really sorry.”

“It’s OK. But David, there was one time in particular. I really want you to be honest if you remember this.”

“OK, I promise I will, Mom.”

“One night I woke up in the middle of the night. And my night shirt was hiked up way above my waist. And you were tight up behind me. And you were rubbing ... right in the center of my butt.”

“Seriously, Mom?”

“And it felt different than the other times. I reached my hand back to make sure I was feeling what I thought I was. And your erection was sticking out of the front of your pajamas.”

“Oh shit, Mom.”

“And you had your hand on my hip and you were pulling me against you, hard. When I realized what was going on I said your name a few times. I was hoping you were asleep and that I could wake you, but you didn’t respond. I was just about to roll away and shake you awake.”

“Yeah? And what happened, Mom?”

“Uh ... you ... finished. You held me really tightly against yourself and you ... finished.”

“Oh Mom ... I don’t know what to say.”

“Yes, well I didn’t know what to do. I felt it against my ass. It squirted up my back. As soon as you finished you rolled over and went back to sleep, or stayed asleep or ... I don’t know.”

“Wow.”

“And I just lay there, feeling so guilty and not knowing what to do. I ended up doing something I regretted for a long time after, but ... Well, never mind that. Finally I got up, went to the bathroom and cleaned up. I came back to bed and lay awake for a while. So David, I need to know if you remember that and if you might have been aware of what you were doing.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.