How to Fill an Empty Nest - Cover

How to Fill an Empty Nest

Copyright© 2016 by maedhros21

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story of a marriage in trouble and the unique way it gets fixed. Two families that have been friends for years and how their lives are forever changed by the events to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Katie woke up the next morning and her first thoughts were of the phone call with her mother and father the night before. It had left her worked up and horny like nothing she could ever remember. She kept replaying the whole thing in her head just to reassure herself that her mother had in fact been flirting with her.

It was more like Katie had started flirting and Donna had just followed her lead. It had been so obvious that even her father had commented on it and he hadn’t sounded amused. She was wondering what the two of them had to say after they hung up; she wondered if her dad took her mom to task for flirting with her.

Of course the fact that they had even been flirting was beyond anything Katie would have thought of when she woke up the day before. She had woken up next to one of her temporary boyfriends after a night of wild fucking. It was the way she liked to wake up on many a morning. However it was the sound of her phone that woke her up and it had been her father calling.

It was that call that had started a chain of events that had finished with her confessing to her best friend and roommate Trish that she had a serious case of the hots for her own mother. She had been dealing with it for more than a few years and as she matured sexually found it harder and harder to not confess or act on it with Donna. After the call with her parents had ended last night she had made a huge personal decision.

Her father had asked to let her mother come visit her and Trish for a couple weekends. He of course had no clue of his daughter’s illicit desires for his wife and was doing so only to help Donna start to get over her severe case of empty nest syndrome. His wife had been a shell of herself for more than two months and when he suggested the trip Donna had been quick to agree. It had even led to the first night of sex that he had gotten on more than two months.

When her father requested the visit to her at first alarms went off all over inside her head. Then when her mother was so responsive to the light flirting she made her decision. She felt like she had to make an effort this weekend coming up to resolve her feelings for her mother. In her mind she had already surpassed a simple conversation between the two of them. Instead she was planning out a full on seduction to see if she could actually get the woman who had given birth to her to allow her access to her most sacred of places, the pussy that Katie herself had emerged from.

She had decided that she was going to approach this situation like she had any of the academic challenges she had faced in her life. She was going to pursue it aggressively and hope for the best. She had even erased the fear from her mind that Donna might be repulsed by her pursuit and it might destroy their relationship. She had become quite adept at seducing people in the few months of being on her own and even though she couldn’t see her mother’s face the tone of her voice last night suggested she was open to Katie’s seduction.

She lay in her bed thinking of what course of action she should take. She also had found that surprisingly she had an eager ally in helping her succeed. Trish had surprised her when after hearing Katie’s confession about wanting to fuck Donna she hadn’t gotten upset or called her a pervert. In fact it had struck a chord inside Trish and had turned her on also to the point that she made Katie promise to let her watch if it happened in their apartment.

Katie was doubly pleased by Trish’s acceptance of her twisted desires because she hoped it would inspire her roommate to finally become bolder in her sex life too. She was hoping that Trish might finally find the courage to make a move on her too because it was obvious that she wanted Katie.

While she lay there her thoughts were turned to one of her recent trips home when she had almost gotten her mother to come out to club with her and Trish. Thinking back she remembers the look on Donnas’ face, it was the look of someone who wanted to say yes. She now thought that if she had told her mother that she was going out with them Donna would have agreed. It seems that from last night’s brief conversation she had drawn the conclusion that her mother had a serious submissive streak. She wondered if her father even knew about that and if he did could he handle it.

“It’s okay,” she thought to herself. She had decided last night that if her father wasn’t man enough to control his wife then she would do the job for him. She would relish it and love every second of tasting the juice from her pussy. She would make her mother her lover and give her back all the missing excitement from her life.

Besides the two of them had been so close throughout all the years of her growing up it was almost as if it was destined to take them down this path. This would only seem like a natural progression in their relationship, well maybe not natural but definitely a progression. Katie hoped that all the hours she spent with her pussy soaking from her mother’s stroking of her hair would pay off in the upcoming weekend.

It was easy for her to trace the growth of her feelings for Donna directly to those countless hours they spent alone in her bedroom. Hours with the door locked against the world that strengthened the normal mother daughter bond and made it even more for her. She had never been able to get the sight of Donnas’ hairy pussy out her mind since her mother demonstrated how to masturbate a few years ago.

Of course nothing had ever happened in all those nights of her and Donna spending time bonding. She got out of bed and looked in the mirror admiring her figure and her features. She knew that she had a body to kill for with major curves in all the right places. Her breasts were almost carbon copies of her mother’s and attracted both men and women equally. She had lips that felt soft and welcoming like airy pillows when she was kissed and a gorgeous face around them.

However it was her hair that was amazing, it was also the common denominator that had allowed her to bond so closely with her mother. It was her hair that gave Donna the perfect reason to spend at least one hour a night alone with her daughter. She would spend that hour slowly brushing it and listening to all the concerns of a growing young girl. Of course a lot of those concerns involved her blossoming sexual feelings. Her mother had never stopped her from talking about any subject which may be why she had grown to think of her mother in ways that others would call sick and perverted.

Her attraction to Donna even manifested itself in her choice of woman lovers, they all were mature and in the milf category. Now she just had to wait a few more days and then she could see if her sex life was going to become the thing of her fantasies. She would wait to see if she could actually fuck the only milf that truly mattered to her, her mother.

Just as she was about to let her hand wander down to her pussy to leisurely play with herself Trish popped in her room. She could see where Katie’s hand was moving to and she just giggled. She had just come from her own bed where she had been doing the very same thing. This was after last night when the two of them could clearly hear the sounds of orgasms coming from each other’s bedrooms. The reason for the mutual arousal party was of course Katie’s confession and decision last night.

She watched her roommate while she thought about what had been decided last night. Katie was very liberal minded when it came to sex, in fact most people might actually call her a slut. That term never bothered Katie in fact when Trish mentioned that some people whispered it her response had been to laughingly claim they were just jealous. They were jealous that she could freely enjoy her body and its desires without bending to the morals or whims of others.

There were many moments that Trish wished she felt the same freedom in her sexuality that Katie did, this was one of those moments. If she was just a touch more free the sounds of two women orgasming last night might have been coming from one bed in one room instead of two separate beds in two different rooms. She had been attracted to Katie for many years now and living with her was making that attraction stronger every single day.

Of course the fact that Katie constantly teased her mercilessly by flaunting herself everywhere didn’t make it easier. She was almost sure that her best friend was pushing her to make a move but she still couldn’t cross the line. She had a feeling that what they were planning this weekend might be just the catalyst she needed to take that final step.

When Katie had first confessed her fears about her feelings for her own mother yesterday Trish had been speechless. After a few minutes of digesting the thing that her best friend had told her she had reacted in a totally different way than Katie had feared. She not only accepted her friend’s fantasy but got turned on by it. She was so turned on by it that she had shyly asked to be allowed to watch if her fantasy ever became real.

Then last night after getting off the phone with her parents Katie had come to her room and told Trish about the call and her decision. When she heard that Katie had decided to actually try and make her fantasy reality she immediately wanted to shove her fingers in her own pussy. Then Katie had told her that not only would she be allowed to watch if it happened but that her help was going to needed to make it happen. Hearing that made her lust grow to the point of almost allowing her to take the final step towards Katie. It didn’t help matters that her roommate had been sitting on her bed with her obviously soaked pussy on full display like it was right now.

She had of course chickened out and had to be satisfied with her own fingers once again. As she was leaving Trish’s room last night Katie came the closest she ever had to out rightly telling Trish she knew that she wanted her. While she was disappointed in herself once again for not taking advantage of an opportunity in front of her she was pretty certain she was getting closer every day to fulfilling one of her own fantasies.

Of course Katie’s confession had filled Trish’s head with a completely different fantasy now too. For the first time ever she had wondered about her own mother Joanna and what she looked like naked.

Joanna was probably the complete opposite in personality and lifestyle of Donna when it came to mothers. Katie’s mom had always been a stay at home mother and had appeared more than happy and satisfied with that. There was nothing on the surface about her that would make anyone think that she would ever be capable of making her daughter’s fantasy come true. Joanna on the other hand was a career woman who had returned back to the job market only six months after Trish had been born.

Trish had always been jealous of how close Katie and Donna were while she was growing up. She longed to have the same type of bond that her friend shared with her mother with Joanna. Of course that would never be because her mother was working sometimes even when she was home.

It wasn’t that Joanna was a bad mother by any means but she was a fairly strong minded woman whose strong point had never been nurturing. She believed that too much nurturing made a child needy and weaker then they needed to be. So she was always pushing Trish to excel at her classes and make a strong future for herself. Trish tended to get more nurturing from her father who always seemed to be taking up the slack in parenting from Joanna.

Joanna also had many nights away from home because of her job and would travel fairly frequently which left Steve her father with even more to do. Some people would think that this would have created a stronger bond between Trish and her father but not in this case. She was close to him and loved him totally but she yearned to have a closeness with her mother that wasn’t there.

So yesterday when the forbidden thought of Joanna being naked popped in her head it had taken the orgasm she was having to an even higher level. It had left her gasping for breath and now the thought wouldn’t leave and had popped up again right before she fell asleep last night.

She remembered wondering more than once if her mom was having affairs outside of her home. She had overheard something once from her parents’ bedroom which had convinced her that in fact she was. Her mother was talking to her father in a condescending tone and more than once called him a name that made no sense to Trish. She had called Steve a cuckold and the way she said it was filled with contempt. Of course the way her father had answered her back had shocked her even more. He had almost sounded pleased to respond to it. Then she heard her father asking her mother for details without saying about what.

Her mother must have noticed the door had been open then and without seeing Trish she had walked over and closed it. The whole incident confused Trish because she had never heard her mother speak to her father with such scorn in her voice. In fact when they were together as a family Steve and Joanna appeared to be a perfectly happy couple.

It had intrigued Trish enough that she had immediately gone to her room and looked up what a cuckold was. It had taken her to a number of porn sites including one sight of erotic stories, HotSexStories.com. It turned out that a cuckold was a man whose wife was having sex with others with or without his knowledge. In her father’s case she guessed it was with his knowledge. So she now had her answer about whether or not her mom was having an affair.

It surprised her that knowing her mom was cheating on her dad didn’t make her angry at all. She guessed that she wasn’t angry or upset because it seemed her father knew about it and not only accepted it but if he was a willing cuckold as the stories described he probably got off on it too. It did however make her curious as to why and how long it had been happening. It once again made her wish for a deeper relationship with her mom so she could ask her the questions rattling around in her head now. She of course had never shared any of this with anyone including Katie and it was her deep dark secret like Katie’s had been up till yesterday.

She wondered if she and Joanne would ever grow close enough for her to be able to ask her about her parent’s lifestyle. Right now she wouldn’t even know how to approach the issue. Maybe helping Katie chase down her obviously perverse fantasy would embolden her enough to bring it up with her mother. She had been living with questions since she had found out and would love to get some answers.

Katie had stopped the downward movement of her fingers when Trish came in the room but they were still hovering within inches of her fully exposed pussy. She watched as Trish was mesmerized by the sight knowing how easy it would be to...

“Uhhh ... Katie ... I just wanted to ... Geez can you please cover yourself up. I swear to God maybe it’s me you want to seduce and not your mom!” Trish said laughingly.

“Why can’t I do both, just think how hot that would be? Imagine it Trish a threesome with you me and Donna, I bet it makes you wet thinking about it doesn’t it? Did you finger yourself thinking about being the middle piece in a mother daughter sandwich?”

Trish was slightly shocked because this was the first time that Katie had actually mentioned them having sex together. She knew that she was once again being pushed by her over sexed roommate and had no response, she was left speechless.

When she had waited for a response and didn’t get one Katie just sat up in her bed and folded her legs covering herself up from Trish’s hungry eyes.

“Nah I guess not, I don’t know if you could make yourself reach out and grab something like that even if it was offered to you on a silver platter! I’m sorry sis, but I think there’s still a little; too much Girl Scout in you!” Katie teased.

“Damn you Katie, I think you know ... well I think we both know ... it’s just I can’t do it. Not yet, but maybe soon ... I just want to help you get what you want next weekend!” Trish pleaded.

“I don’t know ... it might be too much for you to handle helping me get my own mother out of her panties! I wouldn’t want to traumatize you or anything like that, maybe you shouldn’t even watch!” Katie continued mercilessly. She could see the obvious lust on Trish’s face and all she wanted was a first step. Just a baby step to help her start down the path that Katie wanted to see her take.

She and Trish were like sisters and she wanted her to share in all the wonderful experiences she had enjoyed already. She wanted Trish to lighten up in her approach to sex and learn to just enjoy it for what it was, an extremely exciting physical act. It didn’t have to have anything to do with love or destiny or anything romantic. It was just a physical act that some people enjoyed more than others.

She also wanted to be the one to liberate Trish’s sex life too because she had a gut feeling that once she let herself go her roommate would be a wildcat. It was obvious to anyone who got close to her that Trish loved sex just as much as she did maybe even a little more. Trish got off on watching Katie fuck whoever was her latest conquest and always got glassy eyed and distant when her fingers would work their magic on her pussy. She just wanted to see Trish get that same reaction from fucking someone and it could easily be Katie herself.

“No dammit, you made a promise to me yesterday you bitch and I plan on holding you to it! If I help you this Friday night you have to make sure I get to watch!”

Katie laughed knowing that she had seriously pushed Trish’s buttons so she backed off slightly.

“Ok, Ok, Ok, I made a promise and I’ll keep it but you better be ready to help out on Friday night when we all get back here!”

Trish gave Katie an ear to ear grin in response, “24 hours ago I would have looked at you as if you had two heads if we were talking about this. I guess it’s true what they say, what a difference a day makes!”

“Ok Trishie, you have to promise to do anything I tell you to do on Friday night. Don’t worry I won’t make you have sex, that’s going to have to come from you. I will need you to help steer my mom in that direction though! I know one thing is for certain, come Friday night I’m gonna be so fucking horny I might just rape her or someone else!”

“I know it’s gonna be hell this week waiting for the weekend to get here but at least you can call Chad up or someone else if you get too crazy,” Trish reminded her.

“No you don’t understand when you walked in here this morning I was going to play with myself one last time till Friday! Now that you’re here I guess I’ll just go cold turkey starting right now. I can’t remember a day since we moved in here that I haven’t had at least four orgasms either by my hand or someone else. Now I’m gonna try not to have a single one in the next three days,” Katie tried to say with some conviction.

No sooner were the words out of her mouth than Trish started laughing out loud.

“Katie, I’ve lived with you for more than six months now and I don’t think there’s been a single day that I haven’t heard you screaming at least once. Most days it’s multiple times and it doesn’t matter if you have someone with you or not,” she said while holding her stomach from the laughter.

“Thanks for your moral support sis!” Katie answered with a pout.

“Don’t you worry I promise to support you when you really need it like this coming weekend. So tell me what you have in mind for your poor unsuspecting mom!”

Katie smiled and pulled Trish down on the bed and filled her in on her plan. When she was done Trish was sitting there slack jawed with her mouth wide open.

“Oh my god, I think that might actually work but it will all depend on Friday night. If she reacts the way you hope Friday night Saturday could be very interesting here.”

They both hugged and went about their day trying to put the possibilities of the weekend out of their minds. They still had classes to attend and papers to write but both of them always had Friday in the back of their mind, Katie of course more than Trish.

Life in the Calloway household for the few days before Donna was to make her trip to visit Katie had been wonderful for Jack. He felt like they had discovered the source of Donnas’ depression and had done something about it. The only evidence he needed was the flip of the switch to the on position of their recently defunct sex life.

Every night since their talk with Katie on Monday had been like they had never stopped. Donna was on fire in the bedroom and he was taking full advantage of every second of it. It seemed like she was always aroused and it only slightly concerned him how she was such the polar opposite in extremes from the months before. He was hoping that occasional visits to see their daughter in the city would help keep her in this same frame of mind. They might not even have to make any other adjustments as he had once thought they might have to.

When he suspected that Donnas’ funk was caused by the cliché of empty nest syndrome he was sure that she would have to find new interests to occupy herself. Now maybe those interests might not be necessary if a few days here and there would help keep her happy. If the past few days were any example Donna couldn’t be happier.

She had been non-stop in her telling him what she was hoping the weekend would bring. She was so excited to be staying in the neighborhood of the early days of their marriage. She told him cautiously that she was hoping it would bring back some of the same excitement it used to generate within her.

What she didn’t tell him was that she was a mass of nerves about the weekend because she most definitely had found herself flirting with Katie n the phone. She also didn’t tell him that so many of the orgasms that he thought he was responsible for giving her these last few days were actually the product of an overactive fantasy life involving their daughter Katie.

In her fantasies this weekend would turn into a complete sex filled romp in which she would watch her daughter do things that no mother should ever want to see their children doing. She was almost feverish in her desire to see her daughter being penetrated by a cock, preferably something really large. She was hoping that she could keep these suddenly perverse desires that had taken over her libido to herself this weekend. She could only imagine the backlash if she were to try and travel down this road with their daughter and was turned away. She tried not to think about the shame and humiliation she would feel if she confessed her desires to Katie only to have them received with disgust.

She had wanted to try and talk with Katie a little bit before she was due to arrive on Friday but it wasn’t to be. It seemed that every time she tried to reach her Katie was busy. She had enjoyed a few brief talks with her roommate Trish in which she was told how both girls were totally excited to have her visiting this weekend. In fact the last conversation with Trish had done nothing but fuel her fantasies.

In it Trish had asked her if it was true that her visit wasn’t to be considered a mom daughter visit, if it were true that Donna had agreed to take off her imaginary mommy hat. When Donna had hesitantly agreed that yes she had told Katie that she wasn’t coming as mom but more like a friend Trish had asked her slyly if it was going to be as a friend with benefits. Donna had blushed on the other end of the phone and when she answered she pretended to not understand what that was. Trish had just giggled and told her not to worry because she would soon find out. Then she had told Donna that Katie had lots of friends with benefits both men and women.

Donna had been so flustered at the implications of Trish’s question that she had excused herself. Immediately after hanging up with Trish she had ran to her bedroom and frigged her pussy till she had come three times. It definitely didn’t escape her attention that Trish had mentioned Katie having both men and women as lovers. She was once again surprised that she wasn’t shocked at the idea that her daughter had already had sex with women.

Of course that idea brought on a whole new wave of arousal and with it a new set of questions. As she lay on her bed still feverishly fingering herself she wondered who had enjoyed the pleasure of being Katie’s first woman. She kept wondering and while she did she let herself morph into that person. She pictured herself between her daughter’s wide open legs getting ready to ... It was just so dirty and taboo to even think about. She made herself cum twice while thinking about Katie having a lesbian affair.

Even though she had made herself cum three times after getting off the phone with Trish she was still so horny thinking about it that she had attacked Jack the minute he walked in from work. She almost ripped his clothes off and fucked him silly all the while wondering how it would feel to be a friend with benefits with her own daughter.

Poor Jack would be devastated and shocked to his core if he even had a hint that her renewed interest in sex had nothing to do with him. That in reality he was now serving the same purpose for her that Chad served for her daughter, a human dildo. If she gave it any real thought it made her sad that she looked at her loving husband in this way but not sad enough to hope against all hope that maybe something shocking and dirty would happen with her and Katie this weekend.

She knew that if it did it would change her life forever and she hadn’t bothered to give a second thought to what would happen afterwards. She knew that she felt alive this week, more alive than she had in months and it was all due to her anticipation of the upcoming weekend. Like Jack she also hoped that occasional visits to the city to spend time with Katie might be enough to keep her happy. She was doubtful of that being the case especially if her fantasy became a reality. She knew that if something happened this weekend she would hunger inside for more. She would want to have every chance to be involved in Katie’s life as her potential friend with benefits, or as her generation called it her lover. Just thinking of her daughter in the abstract concept of being her lover was enough to make her shudder with lust. It made her flush and her heart beat more rapidly than it might have ever beaten for her husband. She had found herself soaking her panties repeatedly this week especially when her fantasies moved from just watching Katie to actually touching her.

She had never been curious about women but there was just something so erotic and forbidden about thinking about Katie with her legs open for her. Years ago when Jack had helped her change her perception of sex from the oppressive views of her parents to a more healthy point of view she had been all about experimenting. Of course without including others in their relationship there had been a limit to how much experimentation they could try.

She wondered if that was why she had lost complete interest in sex with Jack purely out of boredom. She had once wondered about them including others and maybe exploring the world of swinging but she hadn’t had the nerve to mention it to Jack. So maybe she was as much at fault as he for letting their sex life stagnate and grow boring but she was feeling the fire again. Sadly for Jack the fire and curiosity no longer included him at least as a participant.

During some of her fantasies this past week she had even imagined fucking Katie and her boyfriend right in front of a horrified husband. How they had kept at it over and over till it broke him and he accepted it. Some of her strongest orgasms had come as a result of this fantasy this week. She wondered how her loving husband would react if he suspected her of having a fantasy like that. She couldn’t even imagine his reaction if it were actually thrust upon him for real.

So as both Donna and Jack got ready to leave the house on Friday morning they were both in completely different places in their minds. Jack’s thoughts were happy and grateful for the past few nights of supposed return to normalcy in his marriage. They were still tempered with caution based on how quickly Donna had turned herself around but he wasn’t focusing on that. Instead he just wanted her to go and spend some quality time with their daughter and try and relieve her empty nest issues.

Donnas’ thoughts of course were much more chaotic and jumbled. She was totally excited that in a few hours she would get to see her little gem, Katie. She just wasn’t sure in what capacity she was truly looking forward to seeing her. A large part of her was so worked up over her twisted fantasies that kept running through her mind that she was scared that she wouldn’t be able to act normal.

Her thoughts kept creeping back to the last weekend that Katie had been home when she had tried to get her to go out with her and Trish. She had desperately wanted to say yes just so she could have a night away from home and let her hair down. Of course she had chickened out and made excuses to Katie why she couldn’t go. She had seen the disappointment on her daughter’s face when she said no but she just couldn’t summon the courage to say yes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.