Lady Charlotte
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2016 by Rich Bottom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Decadent rich and noble.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Slow  

The dinner started off tense, Lady Charlotte first meeting the men that were important in her daughter’s lives. Lord Michael had tried to explain them to Lady Charlotte, but she had a hard time grasping the reality that her young daughters were now women. This at a time when she was still trying to fathom and find the boundaries of her relationship with Lord Michael.

Lady Charlotte scanned the men, starting with Lord Roger Bigod. His family was one of the richest and most powerful. Lord Roger was at least twenty years older than Anna, but that didn’t seem to matter to either one of them. Lord Michael had stopped punishing Anna, Lady Charlotte now the only recipient of his lust, but she knew that Lord Roger had taken his place with Anna. But that didn’t seem to bother Anna, and from what she could grasp from their conversations, it excited her. She had longed for a man that would rule her with an iron hand, but also love her with a passion, something the Lord Roger managed to do.

Then there was Captain William Roberts, a devilish rogue if Lady Charlotte had ever seen one. Charlotte still didn’t understand how they had met, a mere inquiry would bring about a bunch of ho-hum without really answering the question so Charlotte stopped asking. He was exactly what Jenna needed, her free spirit difficult to harness, but Captain William seemed to have found the correct mixture of freedom with restraints, Lady Charlotte wondering whether the restraints included physical restraints. Lord Michael knew them both, Charlotte sure that he had something to do with their meeting the girls.

Her mind drifted to Lord Michael, the last two months a whirlwind as he took Charlotte as she had never been taken before. She still couldn’t believe the things she had submitted to, her body inspired by his lust for her, Charlotte performing to please him, Lord Michael always making sure that she received the pleasure in return. And in such ways that confused Charlotte.

It was this night that the men asked the women of the House of Philbrook for their hand in matrimony. Lord Michael began, on his knees, the only time in his life that he was on his knees to a woman, to propose marriage to the only woman that had stolen his heart for over twenty years ago. Without hesitation Lady Charlotte consented to their holy union.

Next it was Lord Roger Bigod, securing a mother for the future of the Bigod family name, his love and lust for Lady Anna having no bounds. She had fulfilled all of his desires, her lovely body gracing his bed as well as his lap, her lovely bottom still turning red as he spanked the lovely flesh, his prick hard beneath her squirming body.

And last, but not least, Captain William Roberts, giving up his life as a sea Captain to wed his love, Lady Jenna, refusing to be away from such an insatiable body as hers, taking over as the President of Clipper Lines, the trading company that he had captained for. He had taught her so much, but she had so much more to give and to learn, her lust knowing no bounds.

But nothing was more surprising to Lady Charlotte than Lord Michael’s explanation of the Flagellation Society, Charlotte was surprised, but only because her daughters were already privy to the secret and had already been initiated to the life that the three men subscribed to. Not to be outdone by her own daughters, Lady Charlotte consented with trepidation, her initiation to be a fortnight from tonight. To allay her fears, Lady Anna and Lady Jenna consented to attend with her, the women of the House of Philbrook to be proudly displayed on the stage in all their naked glory.


The night was different than the others at the Flagellation Society. The curtain drew open to the most salacious sight the society had ever seen before. On the stage were the three women of the House of Philbrook, Lady Charlotte, Lady Anna and Lady Jenna, all bent over the wide expanse of upholstered chairs, their bellies pressed against the top edge of the chairs, their luscious bottoms, naked and revealing, pressed out to the audience in stark contrast to the dark velvet of the chairs.

The men in the audience shuddered at the sight, the magnificent globes of white flesh, separated by an anal cleft that revealed the tiny dark hole nestled between, tiny fine hairs gracing the wrinkled hole. All except for Lady Charlotte, her wondrous thighs squeezed shut in humiliation, making it more erotic as she tried to hide her treasures from the men that gazed lustily at her. But no amount of clenched thighs could spoil the view of her Venus mound that peeked out, the twin lips glistening in the light in spite of the humiliation, or maybe because of it.

The men stepped onto the stage, each hefting a riding crop in their left hand, their right hand eager to explore the luscious flesh before them. They took up positions next to their loved ones, stroking the ladies backs gently as they whispered words of encouragement in their ears.

“You are going to have to do better than that Lady Charlotte. You’re hiding your treasures from the world. Look at your lovely daughters, their legs spread wide, their love mounds open and exposed and by the looks of them wet with desire. Maybe you would like me to entice the pleasure from your body.”

Lady Charlotte was so nervous, naked on a stage in front of many men that had desired her all of her life. Now they were gazing lustily at her naked body and Lord Michael wanted her to expose her most intimate charms to them. She knew that she wouldn’t be able to resist the advances of Lord Michael, his expert fingers able to achieve such delightful orgasms from her body. But it wasn’t his fingers that touched her, but the touch of the leather riding crop that sought out her arousal. She bit her lip as she moaned softly, the leather crop that would soon inflict the pain on her untouched cheeks was now caressing her lovingly, wanting her to spread her thighs to accept its touch.

Lord Michael touched her lightly with the leather crop, the tip sliding over her upthrust cheeks, watching her clench her cheeks together in defiance as it slid along her sweat drenched crack to tease her into submission. The crop slid lower until it touched her mound from behind, pressing harder between her clenched lips as though she was a virgin. He sawed it up and down until she could no longer resist the touch, her hips beginning a gentle motion in quiet masturbation. The crop became more insistent, pushing harder between her lips, her juices flowing freely now, unable to stop the slick leather as it sought entrance to the sweet lips of her mound. She was rocking back and forth on the crop now, her head bowed in submission, giving up to the pleasure.

She fought his advances as long as she could, the leather growing slick as it masturbated her in front of the men in the audience. She tried to stop her hips from moving but they grew a life of their own, up and down with the movement of the crop. Her thighs began to part as the leather crop sought entrance to her lips, pushing aside all resistance until she felt the cool air of the room between her thighs, the gasps from the audience as her pink lips opened up to the fondling of the crop. Her body was betraying her, Lord Michael arousing her in front of her daughters and the audience. She could feel her juices flowing freely now, dripping down her thighs, sure that everyone could see her body’s betrayal.

“Wider now, we want to see more.” Lord Michael began to tap the inside of her sensitive thighs, enjoying the way she would gasp in pain then shuffle her knees, the crop returning to coax her again. He stopped when her knees hit the edge of the chair, stepping to the side so that all could see the splendor of her pretty quim. Lord Michael’s fingers went to her crack, peeling apart the lovely cheeks until her dark hole was revealed in all its splendor, the wrinkled hole opening and closing in stark relief to the white flesh that surrounded it. “Such a dainty hole that has never been breached,” Lord Michael exclaimed not so much proudly but in expectation as he intended to sheath his might prick in the tight hole this very night, the whipping of her bottom the preliminary to get her into the mood to submit to the final act of sodomy. The girls would also be indoctrinated into the perverse act of sodomy, all of the men enjoying the pleasure that only a hot, tight clenching bottom could bring to their pricks. The women would learn to cherish the fullness that could only come from taking their Master’s rod in their backside.

Lord Michael was playing his finger around her bottomhole, gathering up her sweat from her crack, bracing for the inevitable. She didn’t have to wait long, her rectum suddenly impaled on a thick finger that wormed its way inside her, twisting and turning like a tiny animal nibbling away at her insides. She feared Lord Michael’s warning regarding her bottom, sure that his finger was just a preliminary for something much bigger entering her virgin opening. He would surely split her apart with his massive weapon. “MMMM,” she moaned louder now, unable to resist Lord Michael’s fingers as they peeled her flower open, touching the pink insides, finding them wet and responsive. Lady Charlotte felt a flood of arousal touch her between her thighs, Lord Michael’s fingers gathering up her juices to breach her love grotto with two fingers, Lady Charlotte dancing on Lord Michael’s fingers, two between her thighs and one still probing the depths of her hot, clenching backside. He milked her as she danced erotically on the chair for all to see her arousal, the men in the audience all having their pricks stroked as if it were Lady Charlotte performing on them in private masturbation.

Anna and Jenna were also being serviced, their bodies aroused by strong fingers until they were on the edge of an orgasm, the men all knowing exactly when to stop, wanting them eager for the slash of the crop on their bodies. There was a sudden gasp of indignation as the men stopped their private masturbation of their lovers, leaving them wet and wanting. The next sound was the slap of the crop on their upthrust and excited bottoms, the leather lashing out to extract the pain that would mix with the pleasure.

The women cried out in pain as the crops sought out their unprotected bottoms and spread thighs, unwilling to stop the men from their desired goal. Their bottoms shook and moved in an erotic dance, the men’s pricks hard and erect as they gazed lustily between the women’s thighs and cheeks. For ten minutes the crops danced over the flesh till barely a spot was unmarked, the white flesh now a dark pink, the chairs stained with arousal beneath the girls. They trembled and shook as the men moved their attention to their open sex, the crop seeking out and slapping harshly on the pink, inner flesh, the sound of leather hitting wet flesh filling the room. Lady Anna was the first to succumb to the pleasure, tightening up her cunny on the crop as it slashed up and hit her squarely on her swollen and aroused pleasure button, the pain merging quickly with pleasure to race through her body as she boisterously came for all of the men in the audience. At least three men in the audience could not restrain themselves, arches of white, milky seed falling on the floor in front of them.

Lady Charlotte couldn’t believe it, her body aroused to a fever pitch by the crop, now lashed harshly and in spite of the pain she came like a tavern wench beneath the bar keeper. She screamed loudly as she spread her thighs obscenely so Lord Michael could take the crop straight up between her thighs to attack her pleasure button with a vengeance. She was never so ashamed and humiliated when she came, or so overpowered by the orgasms that raced through her body, cumming in front of an audience of lecherous men, many of the men shooting wide arches of cum in sympathy to her plight.

Lady Jenna was the last to cum, enjoying the pain of the lash between her widely spaced thighs to allow it to end so quickly. Captain William took to her cunny with the whip, lashing up and down her slit before he concentrated his vigor on her unprotected pleasure button, slashing the swollen bud hard onto her pelvic bone as Jenna gyrated in erotic pleasure. She finally came, enjoying the final acts of the men in the audience as she endured longer then they did, spewing their cum high into the air while she danced in orgasms on the crop between her legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.