Lady Charlotte - Cover

Lady Charlotte

Copyright© 2016 by Rich Bottom

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Decadent rich and noble.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Slow  

It had been over a month now and Lord Michael seemed to have moved in, Lady Charlotte not protesting the arrangement. In fact she had never been so sexually satisfied since Henri, the painter twenty years ago. That in spite of not fully understanding it herself. Lord Michael had taken her sexually to places that she never even considered before or even fathomed. She found herself bound often, yanking on the rope that kept her naked body spread for him, the bondage heightening the arousal. He wielded the rod with regularity, Lady Charlotte finding her body eagerly responding to the punishment with increasing arousal and pleasure, seeking to please Lord Michael with her response.

Lord Michael had a bond with Anna, neither one of them speaking much of it, but Lord Michael had assured Charlotte that Anna was still a virgin. Charlotte was convinced that Anna satisfied Lord Michael’s lust in some manner, whether it be her hand or her mouth. The bond wasn’t so much as father-daughter than husband-wife which disturbed Charlotte a little, but she didn’t dare say anything to Lord Michael about it. And Lord Michael’s sexual libido seemed to be able to handle two lovely women at one time. Yes, Lady Charlotte had to admit that Anna had become a woman.

Now Jenna was a different story. She had grown more despondent over the last month. Charlotte thought it was more jealousy than anything else. Lord Michael had fawned over Charlotte and Anna but he seemed to ignore Jenna as if on purpose. When Charlotte asked him about it he dismissed it quickly, his only comment. “Jenna will come around soon enough.”

The afternoon punishment of Anna had almost become a ritual, Anna racing home in spite of Jenna’s pleas to spend time with her. She would soon find herself in Lord Michael’s library, preparing herself for him while he worked without looking up from his desk. Today was different, Anna opening up the door to find someone else in the room, the smell of cigar smoke hanging heavily in the room. “I’m sorry Sir,” Anna blustered. “I’ll come back later if that is your pleasure.” She hoped he would find time for her, needing the daily masturbatory ritual. She turned to run out of the room but stopped in her tracks from Lord Michael’s booming voice.

“Don’t leave Anna. I want you to meet someone.” It was a command, not a request, Anna obeyed instantly. She had learned her place in life rather quickly, eager to submit and please Lord Michael. Now he would see how willingly she would accept her fate.

Lord Roger Bigod looked over at the door, pleased with the lovely girl that graced the doorway. She was turning around quickly, her full skirt spinning gracefully, her long hair shimmering in the light of the sun that blazed through the open windows. Lord Michael had told him of this unbelievable woman. Not only beautiful and talented, but she also took to the life that Lord Michael and Lord Roger subscribed to. Though twenty years his junior, age had little to do with it, it was more temperament. He stood up as she approached, his prick already stirring at the thought of the young girl in his bed.

“This is Lord Roger Bigod. Lord Roger, this is Lady Anna.” Lord Michael made the introductions.

She blushed when she saw the way he looked at her, her eyes downcast, but not before she caught a good glimpse of him. And to be called Lady Anna. He must be at least mid thirties, impeccably dressed, long black silky hair, slender build and if she was correct, the arms beneath his coat were strong, his large, powerful hands giving it away. And a Lord, having heard of the Bigod family, a powerful family with a proud tradition and immense wealth. Why was he here? She curtsied before him, bending her head, knowing that he was getting an eyeful of her generous bosom, learning from Lord Michael that men loved to be enticed by a lovely body. She stood up and gazed into his large blue eyes. “Good day Sir,” she said respectfully. She put out her hand, shivering when his powerful hand grasped her tiny hand, his lips kissing it so sensuously that she felt an immediate wetness between her legs.

She was certainly as beautiful as Lord Michael had promised, if not more. And by the glimpse of the lovely, naked cleavage she revealed to him when she curtsied, she had learned her craft well. “You are as ravishingly beautiful as Lord Michael has led me to believe.” He smiled at her, seeing her blush at his candor.

“You flatter me kind Sir,” her face turning red from the compliment. She didn’t have much experience with men, her father protecting her previously and now Lord Michael taking all of her time since. “It was a pleasure meeting you.” She turned to leave.

“Don’t leave Anna. You came here for a reason. What is it?”

She turned back towards Lord Michael, her eyes pleading with him not to shame her in front of Lord Roger. “Please M’Lord?”

“No need to be shy Lady Anna,” adding the Lady to her title. “Lord Roger is a member of the Society. You need not be bashful in front of him.”

“But Lord Michael. It’s so personal.” She refused to say it in front of Lord Roger.

“Tell me Lady Anna. Why have you come to my library?” Lord Michael was domineering, his eyes demanding her absolute obedience.

She stammered, her eyes downcast, refusing to look at the men that stood in front of her. “To be punished your Lordship.”

“Yes,” smiling at her revelation in front of Lord Roger. “And don’t forget your pleasure. I have taught you as much as I can Lady Anna. I have your mother, Lady Charlotte to take care of my needs. You need someone to take you the rest of the way. That is why Lord Roger is here. He will take you to places that I could not or dare not.”

“NO!” Anna threw herself on the floor, begging Lord Michael. She only wanted him, finally finding her place with him. She yearned for more from him, hoping that he would take her innocence from her and make her a woman, but she heard her mother’s screams of pleasure at every night. She knew he was right, that it would not happen with him. But to submit to a complete stranger. She wouldn’t be able to stand the humiliation. Did he expect her to strip naked for him as she did for Lord Michael? And would he touch her in places like Lord Michael? She was sure she would die of embarrassment if forced to have an orgasm from his masturbation.

“Just as I taught you to serve me, Lord Roger will do the same with you. He is a fine looking gentlemen. But he is demanding like I am. You will do his bidding starting today. I will remain today just to make sure you are comfortable, but Lord Roger will administer your punishment from now on. And your pleasure. After today Lord Roger will arrange for future sessions.” He didn’t look for a response from Anna, his final words said. He sat back down at his desk, shuffling through the piles of papers, needing to pay Lady Charlotte’s bills.

Anna knew it would do no good to protest, Lord Michael’s word final. He was already busy at his desk, leaving Anna alone with Lord Roger. She looked up at him again. He was every bit as handsome as her first gaze, but now she looked deeper, her eyes falling to the front of his trousers, seeing the bulge that pushed out the gray slacks. She could almost feel her fingers curling around it, feeling the heat from the flesh as she stroked it, even tasting the salty juices that would spill from the tip from her handling of his prick. Would he make her take it in her mouth as Lord Michael did? Or would he shove it down her throat, enjoying her gagging and choking until he filled her mouth with his seed? She didn’t know what to do.

Lord Roger looked at her auburn hair, the long mane down her back, the light catching a shimmer in the front, framing a face that glowed with innocence, a pair of blue eyes searching for satisfaction and pleasure. Even her mouth seemed to be begging, her tongue coming out to lick her lips, unaware how erotic it was to Lord Roger’s eyes. His eyes feasted on her young, taut body. Her dress molded over two pert titties, a wide expanse of naked bosom exposed to tease and tantalize. Lord Michael had already told him that she was very adept with her hands and mouth, but that all of her other orifices were still virgin, except for the occasional finger that had penetrated them. His gaze went down her hour glass waist and the gentle swell of full, womanly hips. “Turn around,” his first command to Anna, his voice more demanding than usual, but he needed to assert his absolute authority over her early on.

She was surprised that she turned so quickly, not even thinking, obeying instantly as she would with Lord Michael. She turned her back to him, able to feel his eyes burning on her bottom.

His prick thickened at the sight of the trim, rounded cheeks of her bottom, able to make out the delightful crack that parted the taut flesh or was it just his imagination. Her derriere was made for punishment, able to take a paddling or a whipping. He moved behind her, his hands encircling her waist but not before he warned her. “Hold still.” He felt her body jerk when his fingers touched her slim waist, but she made no attempt to evade his grasp. His hands went around her waist, his hips moving forward until he felt his prick jerk in pleasure as he snuggled up to her plump bottom. “Yes, can you feel me Lady Anna? See how hard you make me?”

She liked to hear her name, Lady Anna. She felt his thick prick on her cheeks, feeling longer than Lord Michael’s. And harder. His large hands held her so secure, her head falling back to rest against him, surrendering to the feelings that were washing over her body. There was nothing she could do about it. His hands slid up her stomach, not stopping until they cradled her breasts, Anna looking down to see the large hands engulfing them in his powerful grasp. She arched her back, encouraging his touch, feeling her nipples responding to the touch. His fingers sought out the tips, she mewed softly when his fingers pinched harder.

Such firm flesh, his hands molding her breasts, seeking out her nipples, finding them hard and erect. He squeezed them harder than usual, not surprised that she thrust them further into his hands. Yes, Lord Michael had already taught her to love the pain as much as the pleasure. His hands went down to smooth over the front of her dress, down low until it tried to find her sex. She didn’t move as he explored her, disappointed with too much dress in the way. He finally pulled away from her, wanting to see her more fully. Naked. He stepped back, and sat on the chair. “Remove your clothes.” He said it with a matter of fact tone as if they had done this many times before.

She looked at him with surprise. Deep down she knew that she would have to do this, but it came so quickly, she had hoped to prolong it a bit and get to know him better. Anything. It is difficult for a young girl to show her naked body to an older man, especially a stranger. Lord Michael had taught her the pleasure of submitting to an older man, obeying him without question until she did it without thinking. But Lord Roger was younger, more of a lover. Someone to seduce her, not dominate her.

“I don’t like to repeat myself. I expect my commands to be fulfilled quickly and without question.” Lord Roger’s hand went down to the front of his trousers, gently rubbing his prick, the thick flesh stirring at the thought of Lady Anna stripping naked before him. “Now strip naked for me!”

She could hear the anger in his voice, much like Lord Michael had been in the beginning. Anna knew she had to obey, her hands shaking as she slowly began the torturous job of taking off her clothes in front of Lord Roger. It took over five minutes to get the dress off, the many strings and buckles needed to be unfastened, Anna hurrying as she saw the impatience in Lord Roger beginning to grow. He was watching her so intently, Anna seeing his hand casually caressing his prick, a tremor running through her body as she imagined it entering her. While Lord Michael was reluctant to take her innocence, she knew that Lord Roger would have no such compulsion. In fact she had this feeling that by time she left today she would be a woman. She finally got the dress off, standing before Lord Roger in her chemise and undergarments. Both were frilly and tight fitting, Anna learned from Lord Michael that all men loved to be enticed by a beautiful body. She looked down, her nipples were hard and erect, almost pointing up to the ceiling with only a light touch from Lord Roger. She parted her legs slightly, feeling the undergarments sticking to her flesh, sure that it was from the rush of arousal between her thighs. She stood ashamed and aroused.

Lord Roger admired her womanly figure, the chemise doing little to hide her full breasts and erect nipples. Lord Roger noticed a faint stain of wetness on the silken drawers, her legs spreading to reveal her white, sleek thighs. He squeezed his prick, needing relief soon. He would strip her naked and see how good her mouth was in bringing him the pleasure he wanted. “The rest, I want to see you completely naked.”

She pulled the chemise over her head, almost tearing it in haste, her breasts bouncing gently as she moved. Every movement seemed so obscene, his eyes taking in her globes as they were revealed, her nipples throbbing so much that they hurt, Anna fighting the urge to rub them.

“Wet your fingers and tease your nipples. Entice me Lady Anna.” His hand rubbed his prick faster as he watched her tongue come out of her mouth, his imagination getting the best of him, almost feeling her tongue touch his prick. Her fingers moved with such eroticism, teasing the tips as if they were someone else’s, encircling the areola until the red tip was ready to burst. Only then did her fingers touch them, a soft moan escaping from her lips as her fingers pinched them to greater hardness. She plucked and twisted her nipples, her back arching obscenely, her eyes closed as if she were in her own bed and masturbating to a fantasy in her head. Lord Roger wanted more. “Your undergarments. Take them off. Spread your legs.”

She came back to reality, seeing Lord Michael looking at her with renewed interest. She smiled inwardly, proud that she could inspire such lust in them with her body. She rolled the silky undergarment down her shapely hips, kicking them off of her feet. She looked at Lord Roger, standing naked in front of him, proud of her body. Some of her shyness was gone.

“Very lovely Lady Anna. Spread the lips of your pretty quim and show me the red petals inside.” He wanted her to display her body for his inspection to test her submission.

Her fingers gripped her lips tightly, finding them already slick. Displaying her body so shamelessly was arousing her more than she expected. She pulled her puffy lips open wider than she needed to, looking down to see how obscene it looked, her petals opened like the wings of a butterfly.

She was wet, her juices glistening on the red inner lips that were exposed by the exaggerated tug of her slit. He looked, able to see the tiny black hole, barely visible that was the entrance to her womanhood. She would have to stretch wide to take his stout prick inside her, but she would bring such delight to Lord Roger with the tightness of her virgin hole. “Your pleasure button. Show me how big it is”

She continued to follow his orders without reservation, her arousal growing with each increasingly obscene demand he was making of her. She exposed her most intimate charms to him as if he were her doctor, her fingers pressing hard at the base of her pleasure button, two fingers teasing the blood to the tip until it was exposed, the hood pushed back. She could feel her heartbeat in the tip, a steady pounding, looking down to see it swell to exaggerated proportions. It was huge, much bigger than she had ever seen it before, even when Lord Michael tossed her off.

“Such a big organ Lady Anna. It will bring you much pleasure.” He stood up, unbuckling his trousers, pulling them down his legs until they sat on his ankles. His undergarments were next, noticing that Lady Anna’s eyes never left his hands, undeterred as he revealed his prick to her. He sat back down, his hand holding up his erect prick, his hand sliding up and down the shaft. He spread his legs, motioning her over to him. “Show me how skilled you are in handling a man Lady Anna. Please me with your hand. And your mouth.” He waited for a second before he added. “And arouse yourself as you do me. I want you wet when I punish you.”

She went to her knees, without hesitation. Her hands slid along his sleek thighs, feeling the muscles flexing beneath her touch. He had powerful legs and thighs. Her fingers curled around his prick, feeling the hot flesh that was so hard. Harder than Lord Michael’s prick. She felt it grow beneath her touch, her fingers encircling the shaft, tightening as her hand slid up and down the thick shaft. Her fingers explored every bump and vein on the shaft before they moved to the head, the dark red head glistening from his juices. Her fingernails ran under the rim, feeling it jerk and shudder, her hand holding it tight as her sharp fingernail ignited an exquisite pain in his prick. Her head moved forward, her tongue coming out to lick her lips and make them moist. She planted a soft gentle uncertain kiss on the shaft, her hand holding it firmly in her grasp as her kisses moved from the shriveled ball sack all the way to the thick head that capped the long prick, each kiss planted with more ease. It had to be at least eight inches or more. It jerked and shuddered each time her lips touched it, the final kiss under the thick rim. Accustomed to the touch of the hot flesh on her lips, she opened her mouth into a wide oval, engulfing the helmet in the hot depths of her mouth, her tongue lavishing attention on the tip until it gave up its prize, his precious seed. His thick, salty fluid coated her taste buds as she orally assaulted his prick, her last resistance overcome.

Lord Roger sat back, enjoying the attention the young girl paid on his prick. Lord Michael was right, her skills almost innate. And she was very enthusiastic, taking the head of his prick in her mouth without hesitation, her tongue working its magic on it. He felt his prick swell, her hand moving down to cup his sack, clenching and unclenching his sensitive balls until he felt the stirrings deep inside. He was ready to cum, her hand sliding up and down the shaft in perfect precision to the gentle sucking of her mouth on the head of his prick, her head moving rhythmically.

She sucked harder, feeling him stir in her mouth. She had felt it before in Lord Michael, the first hint of their orgasm approaching. She gobbled his prick into her mouth, her head sinking down lower on the shaft until she felt it banging against the back of her throat. She waited to see if Lord Roger would make a movement to shove his prick down her throat like Lord Michael did, pausing, her tongue running up and down the shaft. She felt no hands on her head, sliding up the shaft with her tightly clenched lips, squeezing his prick with her mouth like she hoped her quim would do soon. Her hands urged the juices from his balls, feeling his hips rising up, knowing that he would soon shoot his seed in her mouth.

“Finger my ass,” Lord Roger cried out, his sphincter tightening as the cum rushed up from his balls. He felt the finger tentatively touching his anus, pushing on the tightly clenched hole until she shoved harder. His hips rose up from the chair as her finger pierced his rectum, pressing hard against his prostate as her mouth and fingers milked his seed from his loins. “EEEEGGG,” Lord Roger was unable to contain his lust, his seed shooting up the shaft of his prick to fill her mouth with his first load of cum. He watched as her cheeks swelled, filling with his abundant crème, Lady Anna making no attempt to spit it out. In fact she almost greedily swallowed his seed, her hands and mouth enticing a second load of cum from his balls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.