Lady Charlotte
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Rich Bottom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Decadent rich and noble.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Slow  

Lord Bishop had summoned her on Tuesday, Charlotte knowing that there was news from the hearing that was held on Monday. Now she could get on with her life, able to control her own destiny and that of Anna and Jenna. They had taken their father’s death hard, but they were resilient, just like their mother. They all knew they had to build a new life and go on without him.

Her stomach was fluttering, barely able to get any breakfast down, hoping for good news. She arrived fifteen minutes early, Lord Bishop’s assistant was not there. She waited patiently, the large mahogany door opening and the familiar figure of Lord Bishop behind it.

“Come in Lady Charlotte,” moving out of the way as she sashayed past him, the gentle swish of her petticoats stirring the desire in him. Hopefully he would be able to extract another payment from the lovely lady, a bit of sodomy would be a nice act for the beginning of a new day. His prick thickened as he thought of Lady Charlotte bent over his desk, her naked ass thrust up, his member rutting deep into her backside, her gasps bringing such immense pleasure to him. She sat down, Lord Bishop sitting behind his desk almost majestically.

“It was a very good hearing with the Magistrate. I think you got everything you could.” His hand went to the front of his trousers, rubbing his prick almost absently.

“That’s great Lord Bishop,” Charlotte’s voice picking up with pleasure. Lord Bishop secured her inheritance. “How much is there?”

Lord Bishop looked at her with awe. “What do you mean, how much is there?”

“How much money did I inherit?” She looked at him, puzzled.

“Oh, I’m afraid you may have had delusions Lady Charlotte. No respectable magistrate would turn over a small fortune to a widowed woman. You don’t have the temperament to handle such things. Women are good at taking care of the home and entertaining. And of course, child bearing. If you didn’t spend your money foolishly, some charming man would steal it from you.” He laughed at her foolishness.

Charlotte grew angry, Lord Bishop treating her as if she were a child. “Then what did you MEN decide for me!”

“The Magistrate appointed Lord Michael Granville, your departed husband’s partner to oversee and administer your estate. He was the most qualified and had the most intimate knowledge of all of your husband’s affairs. In fact I spoke to him after the hearing and he assured me that he will be seeing you tonight. I think he mentioned that he would be available to have dinner with you and your lovely daughters at seven tonight.” Lord Bishop looked at Lady Charlotte, still smirking at her naïve beliefs. “I would make sure that you make every attempt to accommodate Lord Granville. There is little oversight by the Magistrate once he has appointed your Administrator. His decisions are final. And absolute. As they should be.”

Charlotte turned red in anger. How could Lord Bishop have deceived her? Or was she just that naïve to think that she would have control over her own life? Her mind began to race, the thought of Lord Michael forever in her life not very palatable. It would be like she was almost married again, this time it wasn’t her decision as to who her husband was. And Lord Michael always had a lust for her, her husband barely able to contain him. What would happen to her now? She had been forced by Lord Bishop to accommodate his sexual desires, would Lord Michael require the same? She fumed at the outcome, ignoring Lord Bishop, which turned out to be a mistake.

Lady Charlotte seemed lost in thought. Probably contemplating her future. Lord Bishop got up and moved closer to Lady Charlotte, her sweet lips shining in the light of the morning that broke through the window, his prick pushing hard against his tight trousers. She seemed agitated by the decision, but Lord Bishop wanted one last sexual encounter with the lovely lady. His fingers drew out his thick weapon, his hand sliding up and down the shaft as it grew. He needed relief and Lady Charlotte’s mouth was convenient and readily available. She didn’t even notice him until his prick slid between her lips, his hands on her head as she looked up in surprise, not necessarily shock. After all, she had already sucked his prick successfully before. She saw it out of the corner of her eye, but it was not until she felt the hot flesh on her lips that she fully comprehended what Lord Bishop had done. The audacity of him, Charlotte finding her lips pushed open, his prick forced into her mouth, his hands holding her head tight as he forced his organ into her reluctant mouth. He had betrayed her and now he expected to take his lust out on her mouth. Her tongue ran over the thick head of his prick, massaging it sensuously as Lord Bishop began to move his hips, his fat prick sliding in and out of her mouth.

Lady Charlotte accepted the challenge, her tongue racing over the head of his prick, Lord Bishop beginning to rut in her mouth, his hips moving rhythmically to slide his prick in and out of her mouth. His balls began to tingle in excitement as Lady Charlotte began to suck his prick like a tavern wench. He closed his eyes, enjoying her oral skills, his body relaxed, waiting for the ultimate pleasure when he would cum in her mouth. “OOOOOWWWW,” he yanked his prick out of her mouth, his hand grabbing it, examining the teeth marks that ringed the head. While not bleeding, it was in terrible pain, his organ now limp. He fought the urge to hit her. “What did you do?” His voice exclaimed loudly, the pain in his organ dampening his lust.

Lady Charlotte smiled brightly, wiping her mouth as she got up. She looked over at Lord Bishop, his hand tending his limp prick, her teeth marks apparent on his organ. She said to him bluntly. “That, Lord Bishop was the last time you will fuck me. Like you did in court. Just a reminder of how vulnerable you are when you decide to force a woman to take that filthy organ in her mouth.” She huffed out of the room, slamming the door behind her. Now she would have to go home and deal with Lord Michael. She had to find a way to protect her daughters from him. She walked out of the building, her carriage waiting for her. She was learning quickly that she would have to do many things that she had never even fathomed in order to survive in this world of men. First she would have to contend with Lord Michael. While she had fought off his advances while married, she would have to compromise her principles now for the sake of her daughters. But she would do it with style and class. She would find a way to be successful in a world that men controlled.


It was a couple of hours before Lord Michael would arrive, Charlotte used the time to talk to Anna and Jenna. She had explained the situation to them, to the best that she understood it. It would be especially hard for the two young girls, given the sheltered lives they had previously lived. Even at the ripe age of eighteen, Lord Henry had kept them away from the many evils of the world. Mainly boys. There were many sacrifices to be made by Charlotte and unfortunately, the girls would have to make them too. Charlotte could see the scared looks in their faces. Not so much Jenna as Anna. Jenna was always the rebellious one, willing to take any challenge, almost reckless. Anna was different, more docile. And she already had one run in with Lord Michael almost a year ago that Lord Henry could barely contain. Charlotte still remembered the episode vividly. It was easy to do because almost the same exact thing happened to her almost twenty years ago. And with the same person, Lord Michael. The four of them were attending a gala event at Lord Michael’s mansion, all dressed up in their finest dresses and jewels, Lord Henry accompanying the three of them, not allowing the girls to date any boys. Lord Henry screened every boy that danced with the twins, often making Charlotte dance so he could move close to them, ensuring that the boys would not get too bold.

Lord Michael had come over and asked Jenna to dance, Charlotte unable to protest, her husband stopping her from stopping him, not wanting to jeopardize their fragile business arrangement. Charlotte watched them as Lord Michael waltzed Jenna around the floor, remembering how well he danced, her body fitting so close against his almost twenty years ago. They moved out of sight for long minutes, Charlotte strained to see them through the crowd on the dance floor. They returned minutes later, Jenna was a bit flushed, but unruffled. Lord Michael was gracious, he then took Anna up into his arms before she could even protest. He swept her off her feet and onto the dance floor, her dress flying along as they glided almost majestically. They disappeared from sight, Charlotte once again straining to see them. She stood up as Anna rushed back by herself, tears flowing from her eyes. Lord Michael was behind her, his mouth curled in a snarl, one cheek almost scarlet. He stood before Lord Henry, barely able to contain his anger. Charlotte held Anna close to her, the girl sobbing uncontrollably, unable to explain what had happened.

“Such an insolent child you’ve raised Lord Henry!” He continued to stammer, his anger making his voice raise an octave. “How dare she strike an elder?” He rubbed his cheek as though he was mortally wounded.

Charlotte lifted Anna’s head up until she was looking at her. “Did you hit Lord Michael?”

Anna sobbed uncontrollably, unable to speak, nodding her head yes as her only response.

“Why did you do such a thing Anna?” Lord Henry barked to his daughter, trying to calm down an explosive situation. Lord Michael was fuming mad. And people did not make Lord Michael angry without paying a price. A terrible price.

Charlotte tried to calm her down, holding Anna close to her. “Answer your father.”

“HHheee, He touched me.” Her body trembled as she stammered the words.

“What do you mean he touched you? Where?” Charlotte asked the question, but she already knew the answer. Lord Michael had done the same thing to her twenty years ago, and she suspected that he did the same thing to Jenna only minutes ago. But Jenna had a different personality, more passionate, more able to deal with boys, or men.

Anna began to cry louder before she finally blurted out. “My bosom.” Between sobs she said. “And my bottom.”

“I did no such thing,” Lord Michael lied boldly. “I was just dancing with the girl and she slapped me. The insolent brat has no respect for her elders.” Lord Michael turned towards his partner and exclaimed. “And I blame you for this Lord Henry. Your daughter has tarnished my reputation in front of my guests. What are you going to do about it?” His voice was becoming loud and demanding.

Charlotte was about to protest when Lord Henry silenced her.

“I will take care of this!”

His voice was so demanding, not his usual self. Charlotte was taken back by his display. Charlotte considered this a minor incident, could it really be so major that it would jeopardize Henry’s partnership with Lord Michael? She didn’t say a word. She would have to leave it up to Henry, no matter what the outcome.

“I’m sorry Lord Michael. And so is my daughter Anna. She is young and naïve.” Lord Henry tried to soothe over his partner.

“I’m afraid that is not sufficient. I demand that she be punished. Immediately while her transgressions are still fresh in her mind.” Lord Michael paused for a moment while he contemplated his next move, his prick already thick in his trousers after rubbing against the nubile bodies of Jenna and Anna. He saw the look in Lord Henry’s eyes, knowing that he had him scared. He intended to push this one to the edge. He looked at Charlotte, her lips clenched tightly as she struggled to stay silent. Anna would pay for the same thing Charlotte did when she was younger. His lips curled into a vicious grin.

“I’ll take her home and take care of it right away.” Lord Henry was already standing, wanting to usher his family home where they would be safe.

“I demand that I get my satisfaction. I want to be there while the punishment is administered. Since I’m hosting this party, I cannot leave to go to your house. But there is nothing wrong with you punishing Anna here. In my office.” He didn’t want Lord Henry to try to squirm out of this one. “Now!”

“Please Mother,” Anna squealed.

“I can’t help you Anna. Go with your father.” Those were the toughest words Charlotte ever had to say in her life. She only hoped that Henry would be able to stand up against Lord Michael. She would have to trust her husband. Later that night in Anna’s bedroom, she told her mother what happened. Lord Henry mentioned it the same night, never mentioning it again. Ever. It was as if nothing ever happened. Or maybe he wished nothing ever happened. Charlotte would forever feel that Lord Henry felt he let Anna down, that for once in his life he couldn’t protect his innocent daughter.

Lord Michael smiled, while at the same time rubbing his cheek as if mortally wounded. He followed Anna and Lord Henry to his office. “I think a spanking would be in order,” his prick jerking as he watched the gentle sway of Anna’s girlish hips. She had a firm, ripe butt, built for a spanking. Or more, having a fine collection of whips that he would like to use on the young girl’s lovely cheeks. Naked would be his preference.

Anna trembled when she entered Lord Michael’s library. It was definitely a man’s library, the rich smell, mahogany furniture, books shelves lining two walls, the stale odor of cigars and the stuffed heads of wild animals proving the manhood of the hunter. She stood next to her father. Even though he would spank her, it was Lord Michael that she feared. She just hoped it would be quick. The door slammed ominously, sealing her fate. While others danced outside, inside she would be subject to a spanking. For an offense that didn’t warrant the punishment.

“Help me Lord Henry,” Lord Michael opening a door on the far wall. He began to drag out a heavy piece of furniture, Lord Henry finally helping him to situate it in the center of the room.

“What is it?” Even Lord Henry was puzzled. Then it finally clicked in his head. What was Lord Michael doing with such a thing? There were many things he didn’t know about his partner. Many more by the looks of this that he didn’t want to know.

Lord Michael’s eyes opened wide as he got it ready, seeing Lord Henry’s realization of what it was. “Yes,” nodding off to Anna, the young girl trembling so deliciously next to her father. “A spanking bench. Built to hold a girl’s bottom so that a spanking can be administered effectively. It will keep those lovely bottom cheeks up high and spread so that you will feel the maximum punishment.” Lord Michael wished he could free his prick during the punishment, but knew that Lord Henry would protest too loudly. “Now put the girl up here,” tapping the leather base where Anna would be forced to kneel.

Lord Henry had no choice, nudging Anna until she stood before it, the frightened look on her face, unable to help her. He hoped he could get it over with quickly. “Kneel up here Anna. Take your punishment,” he added, Anna hesitating, his hand pushing the hair out of her face, wiping away the tears, trying to reassure her.

Lord Michael was at the other end of the bench, showing Anna how to grab the round wooden bar that traversed the width of the bench. Anna gripped the wood tightly, finding it worn from use.

“Your head down. After all, it is your bottom that your father wants, not your face.” He pushed down on the back of her neck, Anna submissively surrendering, Lord Michael watching as her bottom cheeks raised up higher. He went around to the back of her, the shapely cheeks of her buttocks outlined by her thick dress and petticoats. She was quite a sight to behold. “Begin. I think fifty would be sufficient.”

Anna turned around in shock. Fifty! She had never had more than five when she was a small girl. Her father stared at her, Anna surrendering, her head laying back down on the leather base, her skin sticking to it. She braced herself for the inevitable pain.

Lord Henry had no choice, getting behind Anna. He swung his arm, his large palm striking her right cheek with a resounding blow that rang out in the room, bouncing off the walls. He felt her body jerk, but knew with her dress and petticoats, she barely felt anything. His hand swung again, this time catching her other cheek, Anna making the appropriate gasps of pain with each blow, her body jerking from the touch of his palm on her bottom cheeks. He spanked her cheeks ten times before he felt Lord Michael beside him.

He was furious, Lord Henry was making a mockery out of this, Anna barely feeling the spanking. They were both playing with him and that made it even worse. He pushed Lord Henry aside powerfully, his face a deep red in anger, the muscles in his arms almost bulging out. “How dare you insult me with this charade? If you won’t do your parental duties, I will take over. Get out of my way!”

Lord Henry almost fell down, never seeing Lord Michael so physical. He was taken back, stumbling to keep from falling, seeing the anger etched in Lord Michael’s face. Lord Henry only made it worse, Lord Michael seeing through them. Now he wanted to spank Anna, and Lord Henry didn’t think he could do anything to stop him. Or dare to even try, threatened physically by the presence of Lord Michael. He did nothing but sit in the corner.

“Now you’ll be punished. I’m starting your fifty over again,” Lord Michael exclaimed excitedly. “But first we must get some of these clothes out of the way. You’re going to feel them this time.” He brushed up the long skirt, digging deep beneath it to find the many layers of petticoats until he caught the first glimmer of white, naked flesh. His prick thickened in his trousers, jerking against his tight pants. He threw the skirt and petticoats up Anna’s back, hearing her gasp in shame as her legs were bared to his gaze. And also the thin bloomers that clung so lusciously to her broad bottom cheeks. He slapped her left hip, making her dance beneath the blow as she felt the painful strike of his hand.

Anna found her body uncovered almost to the waist, only her bloomers hiding her most intimate treasures from Lord Michael. She turned around to plead with him, but she didn’t see compassion in his eyes, only lust. She felt the burning of his palm as it struck her naked hip, her body jerking in unexpected pain.

Lord Michael turned to look at Lord Henry, giving him a look, conveying that he should not even attempt to interfere. “Stay out of this if you know what’s good for you,” he threatened. “I’m going to teach your ungrateful brat manners that you should have.” He turned back to Anna, his hand moving closer to her. He pushed, touched her high up on her thighs, a shocked look on her face as she turned towards him. “Open up your thighs so you can feel the full force of my blows.” He pushed wider on her thighs until her legs reluctantly parted. His gaze fell instantly between her legs, her pale thighs trembling, her haunches ripe in womanhood. Her cheeks were full and rounded, the bloomers pulled back to reveal the edges of the delicious flesh. Lord Michael fought the urge to push the thin garment aside to reveal her ripe and desirable bottom to his lustful eyes. “Now raise up your bottom cheeks so that I may administer your punishment.” He lightly tapped her bottom until she submissively complied, her haunches displayed so prominently.

She felt so much shame, her skirt and petticoats thrust out of the way, half naked as Lord Michael began to strike her. Not like her father, but broad, painful slaps of his large hand, her thin bloomers doing little to soften the blows. She began to sob, Lord Michael making her raise her haunches up when she tried to lower them to escape the punishing blows. Her bottom cheeks stung terribly, Lord Michael striking each cheek separately, rhythmically slapping them, each time Anna bracing herself for the next one, each time the pain increasing. He finally stopped, Anna glad that it was over.

Lord Michael let his hand roam over her upraised bottom cheeks, feeling her flinch in pain. “That’s twenty five, twenty five more to go.” Her sobbing grew in intensity as soon as she realized that she had not even got half of the spanking. He let his fingers casually roam up and down her crack, standing in the way so Lord Henry didn’t see his intentions. Anna did little to stop him except to tighten her cheeks, his prick jerking in pleasure at the thought of her cheeks clenching on his manhood. He let his finger trail down her crack, all the way down until he touched her womanhood, her sobbing increasing in intensity, her thighs tightened as she fought the urge to close her legs.

Anna sobbed as Lord Michael touched her intimately, wondering why her father didn’t stop him. He was touching between her cheeks, his fingers sawing up and down her crack. He forced her to rise up higher, his fingers finding her womanhood, rubbing up and down her crease. She wanted so bad to close her thighs and end this humiliating fondling, but knew that it would only increase her punishment. And then she felt it, barely able to comprehend the feeling. She felt a rush of arousal between her legs. A wetness that she felt when her fingers did the same thing that Lord Michael’s fingers were doing. She felt shame as his finger sawed up and down her slit, hoping that he didn’t feel the moisture from her womanhood.

Lord Michael saw a gradual change in Anna. Her hips began to move gently from side to side, barely distinguishable. And he felt her heat, her womanhood opening up to his caresses, her juices beginning to flow, her bloomers moist with her arousal. He wished Lord Henry wasn’t here, wishing he could plunge his prick into her virgin hole and make her scream in pleasure. His prick needed release soon, his balls aching in lust. He needed to find an available female to take his lust out on. But first he had to finish Anna’s punishment. He began to lash back into her cheeks, his blows more powerful, her body dancing beneath his hand. He took out his arousal on her haunches, landing twenty five more powerful blows on her lovely bottom until his arm was tired. He left the room suddenly, his lust needing to be satisfied.

Anna could barely cry any longer, her throat hoarse from screaming out in pain. Lord Michael was beating her bottom with such ferocity that Anna feared for her life. It seemed like hours before he stopped, leaving as abruptly as he started. Her father brushed her skirt and petticoats over her bottom, Anna crying out as she stood up, her cheeks feeling like they were branded.

The ride home was silent, Anna barely able to sit down in the carriage. Nothing was ever said about the incident until Charlotte brought it up that night. Lord Henry had confessed to Charlotte that same night about what had happened. And his shame in not being able to stop Lord Michael from his evil task. He never forgave himself for it, taking his shame to the grave with him.


“I don’t know if I can control Lord Michael. He is coming to the house tonight and I fear the worst.” Charlotte tried to explain the situation to the girls. “Anna, you already had a problem with him last year and I’m not sure if he feels that it is settled. He might attempt to bring it up again. You will just have to submit to a punishment again in hopes that will be all that is required of you.”

“Oh Mother,” Anna squealed. “It hurt so much when he spanked me last time. And it was humiliating when he hiked up my dress.” Anna didn’t even mention the way he had touched her. Or the way she had responded. She was more afraid of her arousal than the punishment.

“It will be difficult, but you are both grown women now. You no longer have your father to protect you.

Jenna’s mind began to race. Not in fear, but arousal. She had always looked at Lord Michael in a different way. Not like a father figure, but as a man. A dominant man. Ever since that night in the barn with the First Mate, her mind always conjured up fantasies where a strong man dominated her. Making demands on her. Sexual demands. And her submission to him. These mental images and the ivory dildo brought such delicious orgasms to her virgin body. Even going so far as to suck the dildo as if she was being ordered to. “Yes Mother,” Jenna responded. What would her mother have to do? Would Lord Michael take her in her own bed? Her mind raced with images of Lord Michael thrusting his rampant weapon into her mother.

Jenna knew that her life was going to change quickly and there was nothing that her mother or she could do to stop Lord Michael. She only hoped that he wouldn’t find out her secret. The knock on the door startled all of them.

Charlotte got up and went to the door, but not before checking to make sure dinner was almost ready. She didn’t want to have too much time before dinner, easier to hold a conversation while eating. She opened the door, Lord Michael standing there. She looked at him for the first time as a man, not as her husband’s partner. He was handsome, many of the women in town allowing him the favor of their bodies. Was he as good in bed as the women said he was? He dressed impeccably, much better than Henry did. Henry was more interested in covering his body instead of looking good. And Henry had always failed to give Charlotte what she was looking for. An orgasm. Only Henri so many years ago had taught her the delightful pleasure, her fingers able to duplicate it, but with less intensity. “Good evening Lord Michael,” Charlotte bowing slightly in reverence to him.

“You look ravishing tonight Lady Charlotte. And you may call me Michael. I think we will become much more intimate in the future.” He looked at her, smiling as he saw her ripe body. Her dress revealed a wide expanse of very luscious cleavage, hoping that she wore it in an attempt to entice him. Because she succeeded in doing just that, his prick rising up to the occasion.

Charlotte blushed slightly. She hoped his term intimate didn’t mean sexually, but his eyes seemed to be devouring her body. It was partly her fault, picking out her most risqué dress, the plunging neckline revealing more cleavage than Henry would have approved of. But she hoped that if Michael took an interest in her, he might leave the girls alone. She would sacrifice anything for her twins. “You make me blush Michael,” smiling sexily at him. “Come in, dinner will be ready in a few minutes.”

Lord Michael followed her, watching the full hips and the gentle sway of her magnificent bottom. It seemed to almost beg him to touch it. He looked at the girls seated in the living room, Jenna and Anna the perfect specimens of virginal innocence. He smiled broadly at Jenna, but gave Anna more of a smirk. Tomorrow he would get the respect that he deserved from her. She would pay dearly for the humiliating slap she gave him. “It is a pleasure to see such beautiful young girls. A spitting image of the beauty of their mother.” He sat down, the maid already bringing him a brandy. His hand went to his crotch, not even attempting to hide the obvious shifting of his rigid member. It fact he did as much as he could to catch all three of the females attention, the girls looking and then turning away, Jenna taking longer to look away than Anna.

Lord Michael wasted no time with preliminaries, getting directly to the point. “The Magistrate has appointed me as Administrator of Lord Henry’s estate. I heard that you had a,” pausing for a second “disagreement with your Barrister because of the outcome. The court would never allow a woman to control such a worldly sum of monies. You can be assured that I will take care of you in the manner you have grown accustomed to.” He could see the girls faces light up, Lady Charlotte less accepting at face value his response. “Lord Henry was more protective of the girls than I will be. You are both grown women now and need to learn your roles in life, not be protected from them. I will take this task on personally.” The girl’s smiles vanished instantly. “You will be taught to respect and obey your elders.” He let this one sink in for a second before he continued. “And it will start with Anna tomorrow after school. I want you in the library as soon as you get home.” He saw her eyes begin to tear up. “We still have some unfinished business.” He saw Lady Charlotte’s mouth opening, ready to defend her daughter. His voice rose up. “I demand absolute obedience from all.” Her lips closed. “I take the responsibility the court gave me very seriously and will spend considerable time here to accomplish that. I will take Lord Henry’s library to use while I am here. And I may stay some nights,” gazing at Lady Charlotte, “due to the late hour. I will be accommodated as I see fit. And where I want.”

Jenna couldn’t believe what he just said. Or at least what she thought he said. But by the surprised look on her mother’s face she was thinking the same thing. He would decide whose bed he would sleep in. Who he would sleep with. The sudden loss of her innocence scared her, but it also aroused her far beyond what her tame dreams had conjured up.

Lady Charlotte had to do something. “I would be more than willing to accommodate you Lord Michael.” She looked at him, surrendering to him. “But my daughters are innocent, not versed in the worldly ways.” She had to protect them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.