Lady Charlotte
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Rich Bottom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Decadent rich and noble.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Slow  

It startled Charlotte when she heard the distant sound of a wagon approaching. Henry was not to be home for another two days, Charlotte anxious for his return, the two month trip too long to be without her beloved husband. Lord Michael had sent him to France for some urgent business, Henry was a much better negotiator than him. Lord Michael loved to win more than reach an amenable agreement. Charlotte looked into the mirror, brushing aside an errant hair from her face, smiling broadly at the thought of Henry at the dinner table. The girls would be excited when they returned from school, Henry was very protective of his girls. She raced to the door, brushing aside the maid, wanting to meet Henry herself. She opened the door just as the carriage pulled up, instantly recognizing Lord Michael’s magnificent carriage. He loved to drive around town, picking up the young ladies for a ride, the leather seats were very comfortable. Charlotte also heard that they were enjoyable for lovemaking, the slick leather feeling so nice on a naked ass, the bumpy roads providing the needed stimulus for some very enjoyable coupling. Charlotte could almost feel herself blushing at such provocative thoughts. Maybe Henry was going to be late and he was just relaying the news. She felt a tremor of fear rush through her as Lord Michael got out of the carriage, followed by Reverend Johnson, both of them with somber looks on their faces.

“Eeeehh,” Charlotte gasped, growing dizzy, sweat breaking out on her forehead. She fell to the porch, her hands under her knees, pulling them to her bosom as her eyes began to tear. “WHHHAAATT is it?” Charlotte’s voice was trembling as she tried not to cry, knowing the news was bad.

Reverend Johnson kneeled next to Charlotte, putting his arms around to hug her, feeling her body shaking. “I’m so sorry Lady Charlotte,” his voice trembled. Even though he had done this dozens of times, it still never became easier. “Lord Henry’s boat sank off the coast a week ago.” He paused as Lady Charlotte began to cry, feeling her body shaking as she sobbed.

Charlotte looked up at Reverend Johnson, tears running down her cheeks, barely able to speak. “Were there any survivors?” Charlotte knew the ship had to have at least seventy or eighty people on it, including the crew. Someone must have survived!

“It got caught in a hurricane and sank. All that was found was some items from the ship, floating in the water days later. They searched for three days and no one was found. I’m afraid the ship took all of it’s passengers to the bottom.” It was always hardest when no bodies were found, hard for the relatives to get closure, some holding onto the hope for years that their loved one would show up one day as if they never left.

Charlotte’s world seemed to have collapsed around her, her husband of twenty years gone, perishing at sea in an act of God. How would she tell the girls? Jenna and Anna would be home soon from school.

“My condolences Lady Charlotte. I too have lost a great friend and partner, though my loss pales in comparison to what you and your lovely daughters have suffered.” Lord Michael helped Charlotte up from her feet, his hand around her waist, looking into the lovely face that was covered in tears. She was still as beautiful as the day he met her over twenty years ago, and Michael still felt the familiar stirring in his loins he had each time he saw her. She was the cause of him never marrying, no girl could ever hold a candle to Charlotte.

“Thank you Lord Michael. Henry will be missed by both of us. There is none that will ever take his place.” Charlotte felt Lord Michael’s hand tighten on her waist, his eyes looking at her. Even though Lord Michael was trying hard to offer his condolences, his eyes could never hide his lust for her. It had been going on for over twenty years, a rivalry that began the day Henry married Charlotte. She had to fight him off many times, Lord Michael taking liberties with her that would have outraged Henry. But Charlotte never mentioned it to him or anyone, always able to fend off his sexual advances, not wanting to destroy their fragile business arrangement. They both needed each other to succeed, an argument would have halted their alliance. Especially an argument over a woman. Would the relationship change now that Henry was no longer around? She put it out of her mind, her grief too overpowering. They entered the house, the maid already seemed to know, her eyes filled with tears as she opened the door for them. She had been with Charlotte for over five years, almost a member of the family.

It was difficult for Charlotte, the next hour Reverend Johnson and Lord Michael speaking of Henry in the past, sounding so strange, the thought of Henry not being in their bed again such a foreign thought. She finally had to excuse herself, wanting to be alone when the girls came home. That would be the toughest time, the girls loved their father very much.

“If there is anything you need Lady Charlotte, anything at all. Feel free to contact me. I will take care of your finances until the courts can take the matter of Henry’s will under advisement. I don’t want you to worry about anything. You will need time to grieve the loss of your husband.” Michael kissed her on her cheek, inhaling the sweet lavender fragrance of her perfume, his prick rising up in his trousers as he felt her breasts press against his chest. He hated to think of such a thing at this time, but Charlotte has been in his mind for twenty years. Maybe now he would have a chance with her now that she was widowed. And the thought of being in the same house with the twins excited him. He had seen them bloom into womanhood over the last few years, spitting images of their mother eighteen years ago. Henry had kept them pure.

“God will be with you during this trying time Lady Charlotte. If there is anything you need, the church is available to you.” He knew that Lady Charlotte had a difficult task ahead of her. She had to tell her children that their father was no longer coming home. Luckily they were older and would at least understand the concept of death, but nothing could prepare them for the passing of their father.

Charlotte rushed off to freshen up her face, not wanting to give away her grief the moment the girls came in the door. She looked into the mirror, staring at her own complexion, almost able to see Henry behind her. She missed him already. She rushed downstairs as she heard the girls approaching, the carriage pulling in front of the house, Charlotte already at the door.

“Hello Momma,” Anna called out, grabbing her books as she rushed out of the carriage.

“Bonjour Mademoiselle,” Jenna trying to act more sophisticated.

“I need to talk to both of you,” Charlotte trying to keep her voice from breaking up.

“Can it wait,” Jenna hungry, wanting a snack.

“Please, it’s important. Let’s go into the living room.” Charlotte turned around, not wanting the girls to see her face, struggling to fight back the tears in her eyes. She hurried into the room.

Jenna had never seen her mother like this before. She felt a premonition. “Hurry, I think there is something wrong,” grabbing Anna’s arm.

It was strange when her mother sat between them, Anna seeing the glistening of a tear in her mother’s eye.

“I don’t know how to tell you except to say it right out.” Charlotte paused, lining up the words in her head before she said them. “Your father has perished at sea.” She hugged both of the girls, their bodies moving as they began to sob. No, it couldn’t be true. Not their father. Jenna wouldn’t believe it. “They’ll find him Mother. Wait, in a day or two he’ll coming walking through the door.”

“They have already searched for him. The ship went down in a hurricane. There were no survivors.” She hated to dash their hopes, but it wasn’t going to help anything if they clung to such beliefs. It suddenly dawned on Charlotte that she too was clinging to such slim odds. Anna could barely speak, crying so loud. She was closest to her father, Jenna closer to Charlotte. Charlotte had to be strong for the both of them. There would be difficult days ahead, the funeral, an empty casket the only thing to mourn. And then there was their financial future, Charlotte not knowing much about finances, Henry always took good care of them. The days ahead would be trying, but the three of them needed to grieve the loss of Henry first. After that, Charlotte would address the many other problems.


The funeral was the most lavish affair that the county had ever seen. Lord Michael spared no expense for his partner, he was at Charlotte’s side the whole time, his eyes never leaving the girls. Henry had always kept the boys away from the girls, Michael doing the same. But his reasons were much more personal, not wanting to share such delightful bodies with fumbling boys that barely knew what to do with the nubile flesh.

Charlotte was exhausted from the ordeal of the funeral, trying to keep a smile on her face, even when she viewed the closed, empty casket that was her only reminder of Henry. The girls were holding up well and Lord Michael had surprised her. It was though he had changed, more attentive in less of a leering manner. Charlotte actually began to see him in a different light. The guests had long gone, the house almost cleaned up, the girls upstairs. Only Michael was left, sipping a brandy in Henry’s study. Charlotte got one for herself, joining him. She looked at him, the faint smoke of his cigar wafting up into the air, the familiar scent of Henry’s cigar filling the room as if he was still with her. “I want to thank you for everything Michael.”

Michael looked over at her, the dress hugging her firm bosom, a lovely expanse of white, naked flesh cut by the diamond necklace that separated the gentle swells of her lovely breasts. The way she was sitting thrust them out even more provocatively, almost as if she were teasing him. “I would do anything for you Lady Charlotte.” He smiled back at her, watching the way her lips slipped around the edge of the glass, taking a gentle drink, her lips shiny with the brandy, his member throbbing in his tight trousers at the thoughts that raced through his mind.

“You may call me Charlotte. You don’t need to address me as Lady Charlotte.” She smiled back at him, the brandy already making her head a bit dizzy, the alcohol relaxing her after a tense day.

“Lady Charlotte has such an erotic sound to it as it rolls off my lips.” He paused while he gauged her reaction to his bold pronouncement. He could see her blush, her eyes refusing to look into his. It had been weeks since he delivered the news of Henry’s death. He had kept a respectable distance from her but with the end of the funeral, Henry was officially laid to rest.

“You make me blush with such bold talk,” Charlotte not completely taken back by his comment, the brandy making the comment more palatable. She had known of Michael’s lust for her since the day she married, Charlotte always treading a fine line not to offend Michael yet keeping him at bay. With Henry gone, Charlotte would have an even more difficult time. Michael had taken care of all the finances since Henry’s death, but she knew it would soon end. She quickly changed the subject, not wanting to get into a sexual sparring with Michael tonight. “It is time I learned of Henry’s financial dealings.”

“Yes, I was going to mention that to you, but I thought I would wait until after the funeral. The Magistrate has been hounding me to put forth Henry’s will into probate court. He has instructed me that in not doing so I have diminished any bargaining I might have in dealing with the separation of Henry’s interests from my own.” He waited for a second before he continued, letting the legal ramification set in with Charlotte. “I have arranged for the court to hear the will a week from Monday. From now on I will not be able to extend any more financial help until the probate is solved.”

Charlotte wasn’t sure exactly what Henry was saying, but she didn’t like the tone of it. “What does that all mean?” She was puzzled, expecting that Michael would just turn over Henry’s interest to her and she would continue as if nothing had happened. Maybe she was too naïve.

“You should secure a barrister to represent you in the probate proceeding. There are a number of fine ones in town. I would do it quickly as he must prepare for the hearing. The Magistrate can be very demanding.” Michael tried to hide his smile, already knowing the likely outcome of the probate court.

Charlotte felt a chill rush over her, as if something bad was about to befall her. She knew little of the legal matters. Tomorrow she would secure the best barrister to represent her, knowing one that had done work for Henry previously. She would visit him in the morning, wanting to put all of the legal issues quickly behind her. “I appreciate all you have done for me Michael. I really do. And I understand the position I have put you in. I will take care of hiring a barrister in the morning. I’m sure that we will survive for a week.” Charlotte finished up the last sip of her brandy, setting the glass down on the table. “I hope you don’t mind Michael, but it has been a trying day. I need to check on the girls.” Charlotte got up.

Michael stood up, put his cigar out quickly in the ashtray. He took a last sip of his brandy and moved close to Charlotte. “Of course, I’m sorry.” He didn’t give her a chance, moving closer to her, his hand slid around her waist to draw her body up against his. He pressed his lips close to her cheek, inhaling the sweet fragrance of her body. He felt her breasts push up against him, kissing her gently on her cheek as his hand boldly pushed down lower, below her waist to touch the gentle swell of her bottom, his hand clenching on the firm flesh. He pulled away almost as fast as he moved in, leaving her standing there with a surprised look on her face.

She barely knew what had happened, finding her body pressed against Michael before she could protest. She felt his lips on her cheek, finding his kiss surprisingly soft and gentle, unlike the hand that snuck down to grip her bottom in an urgent embrace. She could feel the bulge of his manhood against her, his hips sliding back and forth before he ended the unexpected embrace. He pulled back, no expression on his face, almost as if it didn’t happen.

“Of course Lady Charlotte,” saying it slowly as his lips fondled his words. He left her alone in the study, his rigid weapon, needing some relief soon. He would stop at Lady Betsy’s, hoping to catch her still awake and available for some quick coupling. She was always ready for a good ride. He closed the door behind him without as much as a gaze back.


Charlotte sat in the waiting room of Lord Bishop’s office, his assistant looking at her with interest, the young man known to be a rogue with the young ladies in town. She had been waiting for about fifteen minutes, growing impatient, but she didn’t have an appointment. Charlotte was lucky that he would see her in such a short notice. He was one of the finest Barristers in town, Henry hiring him on occasion to handle a transaction for him.

“You may go in now Lady Charlotte,” his eyes devouring the lovely lady. Though she was much older than he was, he was not immune to a lovely woman with experience. Especially one with two lovely daughters that he would enjoy. Enjoy taking their virtue, sure that Lord Henry had protected their precious virginity. With his death, maybe there would be a chance at the lovely flesh. He had heard that Jenna was quite forward, though still a tease. He opened the door for Lady Charlotte, his eyes feasting on her backside as she passed. He looked at Lord Bishop, sitting grandly behind the large mahogany desk that filled the room with its elegance. “I’m going for lunch Sir. I’ll pick up the documents you requested at the Magistrates office after lunch so I won’t be back for at least two hours.” He nodded knowingly at Lord Bishop.

“Thank you Joseph. Lock the front door behind you. I will be with Lady Charlotte and I don’t want to be disturbed.” Lord Bishop stood up, his eyes scanning Lady Charlotte’s body. She still cut a dashing figure in spite of her age and having two children. Lord Henry was lucky to have such a fine woman in his bed. With his passing, she would be available. And he intended to take full advantage of her, starting with today. “Sit down Lady Charlotte. Can I get you something to drink? Maybe some tea?”

“Thank you Lord Bishop, but no, I’m fine.” Charlotte sat down in front of his desk, her chair situated away from the desk, his eyes scanning her with interest. She never before noticed men looking at her the way they did since her husband’s death. She wasn’t sure if it was that she just never noticed, or that they took a new interest in her since she became a widow. A widow, she had never really used that term before to describe herself.

“What may I do for you Lady Charlotte?” Lord Bishop was in a hurry to get the business side of this bargain out of the way, wanting to leave himself enough time for the pleasures of the flesh before his assistant returned.

“My husband Lord Henry passed away a month ago. There is a probate hearing next Monday. Lord Michael Granville was his partner and has been taking care of us financially since Henry’s death. But he said something about the court not allowing that any longer and needing to have the will probated. I would like you to represent me and take care of my interests.” Charlotte knew little of court proceedings, women just never did things like that.

Lord Bishop pondered her statement. He knew of the probate hearing, knowing exactly what the outcome would be. It was predestined. The hearing was just a formality, the legal system taking care of most of their business behind closed doors with the members of closely knit Barristers. Lord Granville was a very important and powerful member of the business community. He had arranged the outcome of the hearing with his own Bannister and with the consent of the Magistrate. Little could be done to change the outcome even if Lord Bishop wanted to try to fight it. And he didn’t care to do that. No, he just wanted the pleasure of Lady Charlotte first. “Yes, I could take care of that for you. Lord Granville is a very important man. You need the best. But I am very expensive. My retainer is 1,000 pounds.” He paused, getting up from his chair to walk closer to Lady Charlotte. “And at least another 1,000 pounds will be required after that.”

“Yes, that would be fine,” Charlotte’s mind racing at such an extravagant sum. But even Michael had told her she needed a good Barrister and Lord Bishop was the best. But where would she get the 1,000 pound retainer. She had little money and Michael was not able to provide any more. “But—I don’t have the retainer until I get the will resolved. All of my husband’s assets are tied up in the partnership with Lord Granville.” She looked up at him, seeing Lord Bishop standing next to her chair. She smiled, hoping to charm him.

Lord Bishop moved behind Lady Charlotte’s chair, her head turning as she tried to follow his movement. “I’m afraid that wouldn’t be possible. We take a retainer to insure our payment.” He leaned down, his hands placed gently on her naked shoulders, his prick springing to life when his fingers touched her soft, silky skin. “But we might come to some agreement if you are amenable to some sort of trade,” his hands moved sensuously over her smooth skin. His eyes gazed at the broad cleavage, pulling her back so her breasts were thrust out provocatively. His prick jerked in his trousers. “I would hate to see you lose everything. The Magistrate is very intolerant.” He threatened her subtlety.

Charlotte looked up at him, the lust in his eyes apparent. His hands continued to caress her bare shoulders, his powerful hands pulling her back until she was sitting up straight in the chair, Charlotte looked down to see her breasts thrust up so brazenly. Lord Bishop was gazing at her flesh with lust. Could he be implying such a thing? Did he want her sexual favors in return for his representation? She tried to feign ignorance. “What is it you are implying Lord Bishop?”

“You are a very handsome woman Lady Charlotte. With a lovely body. A simple trade. You perform what you are good at and I will do the same.” He paused for a second, Lady Charlotte not racing for the door in disgust. He knew he had her. He only had to close the deal. “You are good at it, are you not Lady Charlotte?”

Charlotte was taken back, not sure how to answer, not even sure if she should answer. He was asking if she was good in bed. An intimate question that only her husband could answer. Her late husband. Was she trapped? It seemed like all the men saw her as fair game now that she didn’t have a husband. Would she have to oblige them all? She tried to regain her composure. “There must be some other way?”

“I am willing to listen to all offers Lady Charlotte, but I don’t see any other alternatives. You need your inheritance that only I can get it for you. And you only have one considerable asset that I am interested in.” Lord Bishop’s hands slid down until his fingers glazed over the front of her ample bosom, one finger playing along the deep cleavage. Lady Charlotte didn’t move, her eyes following the movement of his finger. She had surrendered to the inevitable. His cock throbbed and jerked in his trousers. Soon she would release his weapon with her soft hands.

She couldn’t help it, fighting the urge, but she could almost see her nipples bursting through the front of her dress. His fingers teased along her cleavage until Charlotte felt her tips stiffen in pleasure. Would her body betray her? She didn’t answer him, easier just to acquiescent from his touch. His hand became bolder, his palm encircling the wide expanse of naked flesh the dress afforded, Charlotte almost ashamed at her choice of dress. She had always teased men with her body, knowing she was protected by her husband. Now men probably thought she was flaunting it.

Lord Bishop’s hands moved down to slip inside the front of her dress, the material straining to contain his large hands, eagerly seeking out the firm flesh of her breasts. She arched her back, giving him easier access, his hands pawing her flesh like a schoolboy. His cock pushed against the back of her chair, wishing it was her hands that rubbed it, not the hard chair. He found what his hand was seeking, surprised to find such hard nubs tucked neatly in her dress. Could Lady Charlotte already be aroused by his touch? Maybe she’s been too long without a man, an ailment that Lord Bishop would soon rectify. He pinched the stiff flesh, a soft moan escaped from Lady Charlotte, her head pressed backward, her eyes closed. He couldn’t wait to get her naked and on his desk, his prick between her lovely thighs.

His fingers felt good, too good as they squeezed her nipples, Charlotte afraid the dress would tear. How would she get home with her dress in ribbons at her waist? Lord Bishop was beyond reason, his lust taking over. She hated saying it, but she had to do something. “Would you like me to take off my dress?” She blushed as soon as she said it. She was acting like a wanton whore.

Lord Bishop pulled his hands out of her dress, eager to get her naked, her voluntary agreement to take off her dress encouraging. “I would love to see that delicious body Lady Charlotte.” He moved back to his desk, sitting down on the chair, his hand going to his crotch to rub his manhood, making sure that Lady Charlotte saw his obvious arousal. “And then you can remedy this”

Her face was red in shame, but she stood in front of him, her hands reaching back to unloosen the ties that held her dress together. It posed her body provocatively, thrusting her ample bosom out. She fought with the ties, finally unloosening them, the front of her dress falling loose. One hand clutched the front of her dress as she stood in front of him, the first time she had ever undressed in front of man that was not her husband or Doctor. She saw him rubbing the front of his trousers, the obvious erection pushing up the tight pants.

“Don’t tease me Lady Charlotte. Let me gaze on those beauties you hide so provocatively in that dress.” Lord Bishop wanted more, wanting her hand to replace his in exciting his organ.

She closed her eyes as the dress fell to her waist, leaving her clad only in her corset, the black satin garment clinging to her ample bosom. She opened her eyes, Lord Bishop staring lustily at her, his hand hammering away at his engorged organ. Her hands slid down to her waist, pushing the dress over her shapely hips and down her legs, bending over to pick it up, suddenly standing up after she realized how obscene it looked with her bosom hanging out. She put the dress on the chair, her hands at her sides as her body quaked nervously before him.

She was indeed a handsome woman, clad in only her corset, her breasts thrust up, a wide expanse of white, alabaster skin cut by the deep cleavage. He looked down, her full hips hugged by the bloomers, the white garment covering her from her waist to her knees. He looked at her legs, trim and firm, with delicate ankles, imagining them wrapped around his back as she writhed beneath him. “Turn, let me see that plump bottom,” Lord Bishop stroking his organ with renewed interest.

At least she didn’t have to face him, turning her back to him, feeling his eyes burning a hole in her backside. She stood for long minutes, the only sound coming from Lord Bishop was his hand rubbing against the harsh fabric of his trousers in masturbation.

“A fine ass Lady Charlotte.” His gaze took in her wide and firm ass, her haunches jutting out sumptuously to entice him. Had she ever taken her husband in her ass? “Now the corset Lady Charlotte. Let me see those treasures.”

She turned back, her hands struggling with the corset, her maid usually on hand to help her, not wanting to ask Lord Bishop to help strip her bare. She sucked in her gut, loosening the ties, finally able to fill her lungs as the garment grew loose around her. She fumbled nervously with the ties in the front, anything to prolong the inevitable. Lord Bishop had slowed down stroking his organ, Charlotte almost wishing he would cum. She couldn’t delay any longer, the corset falling to the floor, Charlotte kicking it to the side, not wanting to let him see her with her bare breasts dangling down if she bent over. She looked down, her nipples stiffened to hard little buds, Charlotte turning red in shame at her own arousal.

Lord Bishop drank in the beauty of her. She had high perched breasts, rounded and heaving as she breathed heavily. Her areolas were a dark brown that highlighted her alabaster skin, peaked with ripe, soft, pink nipples that were hard and pointed. He licked his lips in anticipation of sucking the tips like a baby. Lady Charlotte skin was scarlet in shame, standing before him, baring half of her body, only her bloomers remaining. “For a woman with two children you have extraordinary breasts Lady Charlotte. Barely a sag in them.” His organ throbbed at the thought of nestling his weapon between her pillows of flesh.

“You may leave your bloomers on for a while. My organ needs attention. Come over here and kneel at my feet. It is time to worship my prick.” He withdrew his hand from his throbbing weapon, the bulge in his trousers obvious, his balls aching in lust. Lord Bishop hoped that Lady Charlotte’s husband had taught her to take his prick in her mouth, though it would be just as enjoyable to teach her the finer points of oral gratification. He wouldn’t mind reciprocating, eager to taste her quim.

Charlotte didn’t know what was expected of her. She felt so self conscious as she walked, the gentle bouncing of her breasts feeling so exaggerated as Lord Bishop watched her so intently. Would he make her toss him off until he came? Or would she have to take him between her legs? She stood in front of him, slowly kneeling down until her face was only inches from the massive bulge in his trousers. Henry’s prick was not very large, Lord Bishop did not seem to have the same problem, in fact Charlotte was scared that she would have to take such a formidable weapon inside her. She had no choice, her slim fingers opening up the buttons of his trousers, feeling the flesh beneath her fingers jerking in lust. She pulled open the trousers, the swollen organ pushing out his undergarment. She felt Lord Bishop lift his haunches up from the chair, Charlotte pulling the trousers down until they were below his knees. Her hands ran up his naked thighs, feeling the muscles tighten from her touch. She pulled her hand back from the first touch of his organ, the huge shaft jerking up and down as soon as she touched it.

His prick danced in her soft hands, Lord Bishop fighting the urge to come from her gentle touch. “Take it out, worship my prick Lady Charlotte.” He couldn’t wait any longer.

Her dainty hands went into his underwear, her silky hands touching his hot, throbbing member, her fingers curling around the thick shaft. She tightened her grip when it jerked and throbbed. She pulled it out of his underwear, Lord Bishop rising up to help her, Charlotte’s eyes glued to the thick shaft as it was freed from his shorts. She had stroked her husband’s organ to get him aroused, but always stopped quickly, her husband unable to maintain an erection for very long. That is why Charlotte was always left unfulfilled after their lovemaking. It didn’t seem to be a problem with Lord Bishop, the huge organ seemed to be growing larger, the head almost purple, a thick ring running around the helmet, the tiny hole already leaking its precious fluid. Charlotte took her two hands and wrapped them around his erection, her fingers tight on the thick shaft. She began to slide them up and down the skin, rubbing hard as her fingers rolled over the head, the prick jerking uncontrollably in her hands. It was huge, over eight inches of throbbing prick in her hand and still growing. She had never had anything that large between the petals of her sex, sure that it would tear her. Her only hope was to bring him off with her hands, her fingers energetically stroking the throbbing member. Her fingers barely curled around the shaft, her other hand reaching down to cup the wrinkled sack that hung low between his legs, her fingers finding the swollen balls nestled tight inside, a groan from Lord Bishop signaling his pleasure. His hips rose up as she got into a rhythm, her hand sliding up and down his slick, sticky shaft, her other hand clenching and unclenching on his balls.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.