The Knight and the Acolyte Book 5: the Vault's Treasure
Chapter 2: Passion’s Avalanche

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Passion’s Avalanche - Knight-Errant Angela and her naughty acolyte Sophia continue their quest. To get the next piece of the High King's sword they'll need a nubile thief's help.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Cheating   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex   Violence  

Xerathalasia – Lesh-Ke Mountains, The Kingdom Of Haz

Sunlight was a delight shining on my flesh. Though I had lived beneath the dark canopies of the Deorc Forest, sunlight still warmed glades and knifed through the trees to form brilliant beams that played on mossy ground. After our ten days spent underground, I wanted to stand rooted in place and drink in the radiance.

But I could not. We had to keep moving on our quest. Our next destination was the great port city of Raratha which lay upon the Nimborgoth, a great sea that was said to be larger than my forest. We planned on heading north out of the mountains, then west to the city of Yevix. There we would hirer a boat to sail us south down the Roytin River to the great port city.

I lead the party out of the ruins of Khan and back onto the main highway that ran through Miliiath Pass. The mountains loomed over us, peaks so high the summer heat could not melt their snow. Nature surrounded us with tall pines and firs climbing up the mountain slopes. Wildlife flourished. Eagles and falcon hunted in lonely circles, goats gambled on the sheer sides of cliffs, dappled deer flitted through the trees, and birds sang their joy.

I drank it all in. My ears twitched as I took deep breaths through my nose. Life. The mines had almost been sterile. What life there had been was tamed and cultivated, bred by the dwarves to sustain them in the depths.

Sophia giggled behind me. “I think Xera’s drunk on nature.”

“You should be too,” I responded. “Smell that life.”

“All I smell is dust.” She sneezed. “But I’ll take dust over entombing stone any day.”

“Gods be praised,” Chaun agreed. “But it’ll make for an exciting epic. The brave party ventured into tunnels deep, away from Sun into darkness’ creep. Brave and doughty, they ventured forth...”

Chaun drummed at his lyre as he rode his mare, composing the epic verses of Angela’s dangerous quest. Fame seemed Chaun’s motivation. He had lost his position at court because of the scandal involving a princess. The Bardic College of Az, who trained him, had denied Chaun the right to use his skills. He lusted to regain what he lost. I suppose being part of Angela’s quest to slay the most dangerous dragon who had ever existed might earn him sufficient fame to wipe clean the cuckolding of a prince.

The slopes around the pass narrowed into a tight canyon. The cliff walls rose in stria of browns and grays layered upon each other. Green plants found purchase in crevasses, adding a splash of vibrancy.

Movement flashed at the clifftop. Black, possibly a feathered wing. I frowned above. Had it been a bird winging momentarily in sight or something else. My ears twitched. The looming cliff walls suddenly felt closed in.

“What’s wrong?” Angela asked.

“I saw movement. It might have been a bird.”

“You’re not sure?”

I shook my head. “But I do not smell anything unusual or hear anything.”

I kept my eyes scanning the cliff top as we moved deeper. Angela had enemies. Twice the erinyes, demigoddess daughters of Slata, had attacked us. We had tamed one and driven off the other. But there were three. And that did not count the mysterious employer of the dead Warlock Fireeyes.

Prudence demanded caution as we walked forward.


Incessae

The clatter of hooves grew louder, echoing up the sides of the cliffs. My wings fluttered and a hot flush ran through my pussy. Angela’s party entered the ambush. I slipped a hand down my naked, ivory stomach and pressed between my thighs to rub at my naked flesh. I rubbed at my pussy before sliding my wet fingers up to tug at my silver nipple piercings.

I delighted in bringing mother’s vengeance. Angela had angered the Goddess Slata. The knight was descended from the filthy tyrant, High King Peter, a bastard fathered upon a human mother by the God Pater. Mother hated all her husband’s bastards.

Particularly Peter.

I tugged a final time. A trickle of juices worked down my thighs. My eyes fluttered and my wings flapped again. I readied my magic. Of my three sisters, I was the least skilled at magic. Ultionae, lurking on the other side of the canyon, was the best. She would have no trouble creating an avalanche.

I peeked over the edge to check Angela’s position. They were in the center, ready—

An arrow streaked up at me, fired by the keen-eyed elf. I ducked my head to the right. The wooden tip creased my cheek, drawing blood. I hissed against the sting of pain and sent my magic into the cliff. The ground rumbled beneath my feet. Screams shouted from below as the first rocks tumbled free.

More fell from Ultionae’s side. My sister stood with ease, staring at contempt at my small avalanche.

It did not matter. The stones bounced and boomed as they tumbled down the cliffs, hurtling faster and faster, dislodging more debris. The tide of rocks and dust came at Angela and her party from both sides. I shuddered as the violence crashed into them. Horses whinnied in fear and pain as the dust washed over and obscured my sight.

I gripped my burning spear and soared off the cliff. Ultionae had her flaming sword in hand and joined me. It was time to check the carnage and see who survived. If it was Angela, we would dispatch her and enact Mother’s vengeance.


Journeyman Faoril

Buttercup, my normally placid mare, screamed in fear as the stones crashed down the cliff at us. I held a vial of cum in hand, ready to down it. Before I could, my horse reared and threw me from the saddle. I landed on my back. The air exploded out of my lungs. My vial tumbled from my hands. Shattered.

The crash of rocks grew louder. The boulders hurtled down at us. Around us. Angela screamed as she drew her sword, and Sophia gripped her reins tightly, fear on her youthful face. Thrak moved over me, placing his body between me and the rocks.

The wonderful idiot.

I needed cum. I reached for a second vial, fumbling in my pockets. The rocks were coming so fast. But I couldn’t let panic slow me down. I had trained to keep cool in stressful situations. It was so hard. My mind did not want to work.

But my hands did. They reached into my pockets for the next vial.

The rocks crashed into us. Dust swashed over me. Screams shouted around me as stone crashed. I couldn’t see anything. My eyes stung. I tried to stand, but the ground shook. Coordination was lost to me. The grinding clatter echoed through the canyon.

“Slata’s hairy cunt,” Angela screamed, her voice thick in pain.

“Faoril,” bellowed Thrak.

“No, no, Purity,” sobbed Sophia.

I stood up, spinning around. I had to do something. My hand gripped a vial of cum. I just had to drink it. I lifted it up to my mouth when fire hissed. I let out a squeak of fright. A flaming sword appeared out of the smoke, swinging for me.

I threw myself to the ground.

And landed on a sharp boulder. The vial shattered in my hand. My arm went numb and my side ached more. Glass crunched and my robe became wet against my right hip as more of my cum vials were broken.

“Can’t have you interfering little mage,” a woman said.

Out of the swirling dust, an erinyes appeared. She had round, naked breasts and a flaming sword gripped in her hand. Diamonds pierced her cheeks at her dimples. They flashed as she smiled at me. It was the third erinyes sister—Ultionae.

I reached for a vial in a left pocket.

Ultionae seized my wrist before I reached my pocket, spun me around, and thrust me against a rock. The stone suddenly came alive, oozing around me, slipping into the folds of my robes. They ripped apart, my naked body pressed against the cold stone. It wrapped around me, tweaking my nipples.

And then something hard and stony pressed at my pussy.

“Pater’s cock,” I groaned as the rock fucked me, ramming a smooth, hard protrusion into my pussy while its hard surface pinched and rolled my nipples.

“There, little mage,” the erinyes purred. “That should keep you out of trouble.”

“No,” I moaned as the rock cock pumped in and out of my cunt. I couldn’t help how good it felt. My toes curled and a moan escaped my lips. She did something to the rock. She enchanted it to make me horny. “Please, no. I don’t want to be ... be ... fucked ... oh, yes, that’s good. Oh, you naughty rock. You’re so thick. Can you cum?”

I knew I shouldn’t surrender to the pleasure, but it was too hard to resist her spell.


Knight-Errant Angela

Pain consumed me. I lay on my side. A massive boulder pinned both my legs against each other. Agony shot up my limbs. I hugged another rock, trying to think through the pain. But it was impossible. I screamed into the dust billowing around me.

Over and over, I screamed.

Midnight whinnied in pain. My warhorse lay nearby, his body half-buried beneath boulders. The avalanche had all been a blur. The rocks had hit us, sweeping me out of the saddle and onto my side. Then the pain had come.

I couldn’t move my legs. The boulder crushing them was the size of a large hog. It must weigh hundreds of pounds. The pain came in agonizing waves, forcing me to scream out again and again into the dust. Other pain-filled shouts answered me.

What had happened? An avalanche? But Xera had fired right before—

Agony swept through me again. I screamed until my voice grew hoarse. Then pain retreated from agony to merely tolerable. I could think again. I sucked in deep breaths, searching through the smothering gray-brown. I needed help.

“Faoril, Sophia,” I shouted. “Please, please, be okay.”

“Yes, yes, fuck me with your rock cock,” Faoril moaned.

“Faoril?” I groaned. “What’s happening?”

“Such a good cock. Can you cum, rock?”

We were under attack. By what?

“Well, well, well, you survived the avalanche, lucky you,” a feminine voice purred.

I turned my head. That was a mistake. It twisted my hip and tried to shift my leg. Agony shot up my body as I stared at the erinyes perched over me, a flaming spear in hand. Incessae, the erinyes that had attacked us back at Lor-Khev.

“You ... bitch...” I snarled. “You hurt my ... horse...”

“Yes, a magnificent stallion,” Incessae said as she moved to me, stepping over the fallen boulders. “But he served the wrong mistress. You knew my sisters and I were after you. After Injuriae failed to kill you, you had been warned. Yet you did not leave your friends and your horse behind. You let them stay with you.

“If any of them die, it’s your fault for forcing them to pay for your crimes.”

“Your goddess mother is a diseased whore,” I spat as Incessae drew back her spear to plunge it into my back.

“Well, you humans number among her children, so it explains much about you,” she hissed.

I closed my eyes and waited for my death. There was nothing I could do. My sword had been lost when the avalanche swept over us. I couldn’t move. I had no way to defend myself. I hoped Sophia survived.

I always thought it would have been the dragon Dominari that killed me. I didn’t even make it that far.

“No!”

Sophia’s shout burst out of the dust. Incessae let out a hiss of annoyance. Boots smacked over rocks, and Sophia’s high-pitched scream echoed through the pass. It sounded almost like she attempted a battle cry.

I opened my eyes. Sophia stood over me, wielding her magical dagger. Her robes were torn and dirty, but she appeared otherwise unhurt. She hissed at Incessae, facing down the dangerous erinyes and her spear without fear.

She was an idiot.

“No ... run...” I groaned. “You can’t ... beat her.”

“You can’t touch her,” Sophia shouted. “She’s under Saphique’s protection.”

“What feeble protection the virgin goddess sends,” sneered Incessae.

“I’m ... your mistress ... Sophia. Run!” Every word hurt to speak. The waves of pain threatened to consume me again.

“Nope. You’ll just have to spank me later.” Sophia swung her knife, it was wild and too hard, throwing her off-balanced. She almost fell over trying to recover.

“If you want to die so bad, fine,” spat Incessae.


Acolyte Sophia

I knew this was stupid. I knew this wouldn’t work. But I couldn’t stand there and let Angela be stabbed in the back while she lay helpless and pinned beneath the rubble. I may not be the best fighter in the world.

Or even the hundredth best.

But I had a dagger. It was enchanted. I just had to slip past her spear and stab the erinyes. How hard could that be?

I swung again with my dagger. It hissed through the air, leaving a blurring, pink streak in its wake. I almost clipped the point of her burning spear. The erinyes shifted her stance, her bare feet sliding across the rubble.

The spear lanced out at me. So fast. I screeched in shock and stepped back. My foot slipped off the side of the rock. That saved my life. I fell backward. The flaming spear hissed as it shot over me. My fall seemed to freeze for a single heartbeat as I stared at my narrowly avoided death. The spear was made of fire, shaped into spear and haft. The flames rippled yellow and red, hissing for my flesh.

I landed on my back and groaned.

“What a pathetic guard,” the erinyes snorted. “You and your goddess are both pathetic. Mother is right to despise her twin sister.”

I groaned and forced myself to stand back up. “Well, I’m all Angela has. I won’t let you butcher my mistress.”

The erinyes drew back her spear. I had to block it with my knife. Parry it. I had to swing it to the side and—

Thrak burst out of the dust cloud. The orc’s right arm dangled useless, bone jutting through his swarthy flesh. He gripped his greataxe in the other and swung it down at the the thrusting spear. His blade crashed into the fire, driving its point down into the rocks at my feet.

Sparks flashed and I gasped, stumbling back.

“Sophia is not Angela’s only guardian,” Thrak spat. “To ensure a fair contest between us, cunt, I have broken my arm and will fight with my off-hand. Try and match the fury of the greatest fighter ever born to the orcs.”


Xerathalasia

I groaned as I crawled forward, brushing the dust from my body. When the stones came, I danced amid them, dodging and dancing away from their reach. It was difficult. They came so swiftly. But I was an elf. I knew how to move.

Until the last rock, a tiny one, struck me right on the backside and knocked me to the ground. My butt hurt. I reached back and rubbed at my naked flesh as I rolled over. My eyes stung and water. Dust was everywhere, a thick cloud that I couldn’t see through.

Fire flashed through the dust cloud and Faoril’s moans of lusts echoed. There was a second erinyes wielding a fiery sword, and not the spear Incessae carried. I had seen Incessae on the clifftop. My arrow had almost taken her in the face, but she had dodged it. The erinyes approaching was a the third sister.

“Ultionae?” I asked as the flaming sword moved near me.

“Yes,” a voice said.

I drew and fired an arrow into the cloud. A moment later, a naked erinyes appeared, her fiery hair’s brilliance muted by the dust clinging to it. She held my arrow shaft in her left hand, her thumb rubbing along the head.

“That almost struck me,” she nodded her head. “I despise waste. This avalanche was Incessae’s idea. Angela is our target. The rest of you can live.”

I drew another arrow.

She waved her hands and suddenly the rocks beneath me moved and seized me, pulling my arms down. Hard tentacles wrapped about my large breasts, squeezing them. Lust burst through my body moments before a thick cock shoved into my asshole. The stone was polished so smooth it slid in like it was lubed, stretching my bowels.

“You’re making the rock fuck me?” I groaned, adding my voice to Faoril’s moans.

“I could kill you.” A viscous smile crossed Ultionae’s lips. “But I am not Incessae.”

The erinyes leaned over and kissed me on the lips as the rock cock fucked into my ass. I moaned, unable to fight my the burning lusts ignited in my bowels and spreading through my body. I kissed the erinyes back, my tongue flicking through her mouth.

“Mmm, yes, you are sweet. After Angela’s dead, I may come back to enjoy you.” The erinyes stood and flared her wings. “If I can find her in all this dust.”

“No...” I gasped. “Fuck me now. I’m so wet. I’ll lick your pussy ... oh, yes, I will. I’ll devour you. Elves know how to please a woman.”

“You’re just trying to tempt me from my vengeance. Noble.”

“No,” I moaned, my hips bucking into the rock’s thrusting cock. Burning pleasure radiated out of my asshole. “No, stay. I’ll make you cum so hard.”

The erinyes laughed as she turned and vanished back into the dust.

My body trembled with pleasure. The rock tentacles squeezed my tits tight. I moaned and shuddered. The ends reached my nipples and stroked them with the hard, cold stone. The dick shoved deeper and deeper into my bowels. My juices flowed out of my cunt, mixing my flowery musk with the dust in the air.

“Angela,” I screamed out as an orgasm built inside of me. “I’m so sorry. But this rock is fucking me so hard. Yes, yes, fuck my ass.”

“Fuck my cunt,” moaned Faoril nearby.


Thrak

The pain in my right arm faded as I swung my heavy greataxe at the erinyes. Knifing pain shot up it as I moved, twisting the broken limb. But it didn’t matter right now. I couldn’t afford to pay attention to the wound. I needed to keep fighting.

Anger bubbled through me. The rage beckoned, siren sweet. It would be so simple to adopt it and drive the erinyes from here, but then I would turn on my friends. Something had distracted Faoril. I heard her moans of lust echoing through the mountains.

She was fine. If she could make those sounds, she couldn’t be hurt.

I didn’t need the rage to beat the erinyes. I just had to ignore the pain. Blood dripped down my right hand. The bleeding wasn’t bad. The shards of bone had not pierced an artery. I could fight for several minutes before blood loss might be an issue.

I had to make them count.

My ax blurred silver before me as I swung it. The erinyes hissed, her wings flapping, lifting her off the ground and landing her on a boulder. Her naked body fell into a stance, her large breasts heaving. Enticing.

They were such delicious breasts. Erinyes were hard to kill, but if you could fuck one she could never harm you again. We had all fucked Injuriae after Angela defeated her. My cock stiffened as I lunged forward.

“You’re going to moan so loudly on my cock,” I growled. “I bet you can’t wait to feel my monster spear you.”

“Pig,” she spat. “Like I want anything to do with your cock.”

Her spear lanced at me. I parried with my ax and swiped at her stomach. Her wings flapped and pulled her back. She landed on a stone. I raced after, my long strides carrying me across the shifting rubble.

“You’ll love my cock. Every woman does.”

Her supple legs bent. She threw herself into the air, her wings flapping hard. The sunlight pierced through the settling dust and alighted on her fiery pubic hair as she twisted and landed behind me. I turned as her spear thrust.

I blocked it with the side of the ax’s blade. Her thrust was hard. Metal rang and sparks spurted. I stepped back, keeping my balance across the uneven terrain. Her spear thrust over and over at me. I shifted my ax, blocking each one, but I had no opening to attack.

“I think my spear would rather fuck your body,” Incessae laughed. “Though I doubt you would like it as much.”


Chaun

Shock still gripped me. My lyre was in hand, the ornate wood still in one piece, the strings taunt. I had been playing it when the avalanche fell upon us. Maiden, my mare, had reared and thrown me before she raced down the path. Did she escape?

All I could do was lie on my back, cradling my lyre, as the world shook around me. I squeezed my eyes shut. I knew this was a dangerous quest. Lady Delilah had explained it to me when she hired me back in Lor-Khev.

But dying by avalanche was not on my list of expected dangers.

This wasn’t how great heroes fell on important quests. They died in epic last stands to protect their friends or in daring charges that created the opening for their allies to defeat the enemy. They were not buried beneath rocks in something as pedantic as an avalanche.

The rocks bounced around me. The ground rumbled. I knew I was dead. I just hoped my lyre wouldn’t be harmed. It was a work of art, gifted to me when I graduated from the Bardic College of Az. It was proof, despite what my school claimed after my disgrace, that I was a master bard.

Dust washed over me. It stung my eyes even when they were squeezed shut. My breath wheezed. The ground shook harder. Horses and people screamed. Angela sounded the worse. Agony was in her voice. She had been crushed and it was my turn next.

Only no rocks crushed me.

The rumbles stilled. Faoril and then Xera’s pleasure-filled moans echoed through the air. Weapons clashed and Thrak bellowed. And I lay still, untouched. I opened my eyes. Through the haze of dust, rocks lay piled around me, rolled to a stop before they reached me.

I was in a void. Around me, destruction had swept through the canyon and yet I had been untouched.

“Gods be praised,” I whispered as I stood up.

I turned around and out of the dust stepped an erinyes. She froze at the sight of me, a flaming sword in her hand. It was Ultionae, the most ferocious of her three sisters. She was an implacable enemy, born out of Slata’s desire for vengeance after Las had tricked the goddess into sleeping with him.

And though they suckled vengeance from Slata’s breath, the erinyes were as much daughters of Las, of lust.

I sang and my fingers strummed. Bawdy words flooded out of my mouth. I sang of wet maids and virile warriors. I sent the lust at her. The erinyes froze and shook her head. She stepped back. Incessae had fled at Lor-Khev when I sang, and Ultionae sought to do the same.

I sang louder, putting all my seductive charms into the music. My fingers strummed lust through the air. My cock hardened in my hose. Her nipples hardened and dew matted the fiery curls between her thighs, she shook her head.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.