In-correction
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2016 by Wayne Stewart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - When a typo sends a guy to the wrong correctional institute, a kid in a candy store turns into a boy toy in a bargain basement when the authorities discover a rooster in their henhouse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Violence   Workplace  

It started in the warden’s office when I was summoned by Jones.

“What the hell is happening?” Warden Jones asked, as I was standing at attention in front of her, “We can’t have these vagrants singing songs all damn night!”

“The recent inmates from the protests are now protesting their incarceration.” I explained.

“Find out who the leaders are and separate them!” she bellowed, “Must I do all of the thinking around here?”

“Right away ma’am.” I replied, and walked out the door. I had been trained to listen to her on all matters work related. Heck, even the warden made me swear to obey her. That didn’t mean I couldn’t argue my side of things. But, if she wants the sound of music stamped out then so be it.

Cell block D was my destination and somebody there was going to be my target. They had the whole block screaming for them to shut up and the situation was escalating fast.

I stood in the bubble and watched the defiant display and singled out one of them as she led them in protest cheers in the center of the day room. Looking at the screen with all of the cell’s mugshots on them, one Tabatha Gray matched the head cheerleader agitating them on. With that knowledge, I had the door opened up.

“Tabatha Gray?” I bellowed, and the chants diminished to a halt.

“Fuck authority!” she called back, receiving cheers from her gathering and they started chanting her words repeatedly.

I pulled out one of my investments, a stun baton, and ordered, “Present yourself!” and pointed in front of me with the prod.

“What the fuck do you want?” she asked, stepping away from her supporters.

“I want you.” I said matter-of-factly, “Turn around and put your hands behind your back.”

“You can’t do this!” one stated, stepping up between us.

Without hesitation, I dazed the interrupter with one shock to her bare chest center of the V-line. You would have thought I killed her by the other’s reaction. The prod had high voltage but low amps, meant to motivate you, not stun you. As she wilted to the floor in a dramatic display of pain, the group went to her aide as if there was something they could do for her. Talk about overreacting, sheesh.

“Tabatha Gray, put her hands behind your back, you’re coming with me.” I announced again.

One companion wised up and said, “Better do as she says Tabby.”

Even with my hair pulled back and buffed from a year of workouts, some still confused me with a girl. Not letting it distract me from my goal, I said nothing to her.

Tabby girl was pissed but seeing her friend go down took the fight out of her. Stomping like a two-year-old, she stood in front of me and turned around. I clicked the cuffs on while she mumbled obscenities under her breath. Grabbing her by the arm, I took her out of the day room.

“Where are you taking me?” she asked, reluctant to keep up with me.

“Cell block A” I said, guiding her around the bubble.

“Why?” she asked, forcing me to pull her along.

“Because your friends aren’t there.” I said, opening the security door with a swipe.

“That’s fucked up!” she exclaimed, and dropped to the floor on me.

“Oh good” I quipped, “I love a rebel.” and grabbed her by the ankle.

I started dragging her down the hallway while she kicked at my arm screaming, “Get off of me!”

“You didn’t want to walk.” I pointed out, making sure she couldn’t grab the door frame.

“Fuck you!” she cursed, “Quit dragging me!” and kicked me in the side of the leg.

I had to use her leg to protect me from her other foot and did a dance of defense all the way to the stairs.

“You got a choice.” I said, dropping her foot over the landing, “You can walk down those stairs or I can drag you down those stairs.”

“Get off of me and I’ll walk!” she exclaimed, wiggling like a fish.

What is it with redheads and their tempers? I wasn’t even touching her when she said that. “Come on, get up.” I commanded, and helped her by her arm.

I listened to charges of brutality and overreach of power all the way down the steps. I was oppressing her rights as a human.

I swiped the card at the metal door at the bottom and opened it for her. The further in she went, the wider her eyes got.

“What the hell is this place?” she asked, looking at the decrepit state of the block.

“This is the hole.” I replied, “You will be segregated from population for a time.”

“What happened to cell block A?” she asked, fighting the grip I had on her arm.

“Block A has some pretty hard criminals.” I explained, leading her down to cell number four, “You kicked me in the leg thereby assaulting a guard. We don’t need you to go off on another inmate and cause trouble so here you are.” and offered her the cell.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.