In-correction - Cover

In-correction

Copyright© 2016 by Wayne Stewart

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - When a typo sends a guy to the wrong correctional institute, a kid in a candy store turns into a boy toy in a bargain basement when the authorities discover a rooster in their henhouse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Violence   Workplace  

There was no way I could even begin telling her what I dreamt. From where both of her lips had been to the temperature inside my dick, nothing I could say would make any of it sound right. I agreed that it was and left it at that and she pointed the way to the bathroom.

With papers in hand, I headed there and felt the burning sensation she was talking about. ‘Medicine or thermometer?‘ I asked myself, letting the stream flow to the toilet. But I felt better after using the restroom and washed my hands humming a tune.

My sides didn’t hurt, my head wasn’t throbbing, and I felt 100% myself. I left the facility and stopped outside, looking down the corridor in both directions. It hadn’t occurred to me that I didn’t know where to go.

Normally, I would be headed to the old man, to fix or plant things at this time. No guard around meant no instructions so I looked at the papers in my hand for guidance. A prescription for pain medicine I could redeem at the pharmacy seemed like a good place to go so I went to search for that place.

I found it on ground level before the break room for the personnel. If I hurried, I could catch up to Mr. Grisham and get back to work. I passed the paper through a window and a girl with thick glasses took it. After a few minutes of waiting there, I decided to look at the other papers.

“Excused from Duty” titled one page and the instructions said to give it to my superior. The next page cautioned me about symptoms of concussions and if and when to go to the hospital. I dropped my hand in disappointment, realizing that a boring day was ahead of me. I sighed and thought that a day with my TV really didn’t sound that bad.

“Mr. Darling” the ponytailed geek called, taking me from my thoughts.

I put the bottle in my pocket and thought about who my superior was. If it was anybody it was the warden so I set off to pay her a visit. I fondled the back of my head to make sure my hair band was still there. Hoping I looked presentable enough, I knocked on the head cheese’s door.

“Enter” I heard and opened the door to see the warden behind the desk studying papers.

I closed the door behind me and stood there waiting for her attention. After a minute, she looked up over her glasses at me and seemed a little perplexed.

“Why am I seeing you here?” she asked, sitting down a sheet of paper.

“I’m supposed to give this to my superior.” I explained, handing her yet one more piece of paper to add to her collection.

She looked at it for all of five seconds and sat it down on her desk and asked, “Bumped your head did you?”

“Yes ma’am, in the back.” I explained, feeling if there was evidence of it.

“Well thank God it was your head.” she huffed, pulling her glasses off, “You could have hurt something otherwise.” plopping the spectacles on the desk precariously. As if trying to remember my situation, she waved out the words, “So, tell me, how is ... how is your study coming along?” and rubbed her eyes.

“Oh, the GED book.” I recalled, “Yeah, I’m doing good.” I assured her, looking at my feet.

“Well, you nescient creature, you are doing well.” she corrected, making imaginary quotation marks in the air, and then asked, “Who was the first president?”

“Washington” I quipped, quite proud to know the answer, “George Washington.”

“Mm hum” she agreed, nodding her head “And the sixteenth president?”

I didn’t expect a quiz and the question stumped me. Taking a stab in the dark, I muttered, “Kennedy?” and looked at her expectantly.

“Lincoln you idiot.” she huffed, and shook her head in dismay.

“Oh yeah, that guy.” I quipped, “Mr. Top Hat, went out with a bang.”

“Assassinated” she moaned, putting her head in her hands, “He was assassinated.”

“Yep, that’s what they said.” I agreed, and then asked, “You ok Miss K? You look a little stressed.”

“Bah” she huffed, squirting hand lotion in her palm, “Same shit, different day.” and rubbed the cream in.

“I can help with that.” I replied, and stepped behind her chair, ““Nothing a good back rub can’t fix.” and started kneading her shoulders.

She melted in my hands and moaned, “Ah, yes, that’s good.”

She went back to work reading and signing papers while I massaged away. The stack went from one side to the other as she progressed through it. From what I saw, it looked complicated with request forms, order forms, supply lists, and grievances to deal with. I come to the conclusion that she was much smarter than I was.

After finishing her stack, she scooted it to the side and leaned forward on the desk. “Lower” she instructed, and sighed from my ministrations.

I worked my way down until the back of the chair stopped me and worked my way back up again. She re-adjusted to give me more room and I went a little further down. Arching her back to increase my space, it still wasn’t enough for her.

“Ok, screw it.” she sighed while sitting up.

Thinking I was finished, I stepped back from her. She stood up and moved the papers off of the desk and placed them on her credenza. Turning to face me, she unbuttoned her blouse.

“Do it right.” she instructed, draping her shirt over the chair and stretching out over the table.

“Uh” I stammered, “Ok” and stepped over to her.

I looked at her back and then at the lotion and figured, why not? I picked it up off of the table and squirted some in my hand.

“Don’t get that on my bra.” she warned, and reached behind and unfastened it.

I started massaging the gel in, pushing the straps out of the way while I worked. She was a little demanding, telling me left and right, middle and over. Then, it was scratch here and scratch there. I was kind of thankful for the change up because my arms were getting tired.

But the door opened with a knock and a girl in a prison jumpsuit entered carrying a folder. I immediately recognized her as Casey.

“Yes?” Warden Kobe asked, not bothering to look up.

“I need your signature.” she stated, looking over the situation.

I waved as Casey approached with her work and the warden sat up on the desk. Taking the orders from her, she snapped her fingers for a pin.

That took Casey’s attention away from me and she handed the warden the utensil. Using an arm to hold up her bra, she signed the papers and handed it back.

“I want one of those.” Casey quipped, and nodded with a smile, tucking the paper under her arm.

“He’s mine; get your own.” Warden Jessica huffed, “Who told you to stop?” she asked, addressing me.

I started on her shoulders again while Casey explained herself, “No, I meant a massage; but I’ll take him too.” and winked at me.

“Bring me a towel.” she retorted, and waved her out of the room.

Shucking my hands off, she stood up, dropped her skirt, and kicked off her heels. I could imagine her when she was younger and she would have been a ten. If anything, people would probably call her a MILF, if she had kids or anything. Heck, I didn’t even know if she was married.

But my friend came back, dismissing my thoughts, with a towel in hand while Miss K finished folding her clothes. With another wave, Casey was dismissed and she eyed us for a moment before closing the door.

The towel replaced the bra and she laid down flat, taking up the whole desk this time, leaving her feet hanging over. Moving her hair out of the way, she laid her head on a forearm and pulled the towel to the sides.

“Get to work.” she sighed, thumbing at her back.

I started again, working from shoulders to mid-section but she wasn’t happy with it.

“More pressure.” she demanded, and I pressed harder on her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.