In-correction - Cover

In-correction

Copyright© 2016 by Wayne Stewart

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - When a typo sends a guy to the wrong correctional institute, a kid in a candy store turns into a boy toy in a bargain basement when the authorities discover a rooster in their henhouse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Violence   Workplace  

I was slapped awake. My eyes fluttered opened while my head hung down. My first thought was that it was odd seeing my dick hang down between my legs. My next sensation was cold steel on my back. Another slap on my cheek caused me to raise my head.

“Wake up!” Jones exclaimed, and stepped back from me.

My head hurt, my arms hurt, and my shins hurt. I looked around my cell and realized I was at the cell door. My arms was behind me and she had locked them with handcuffs through the bars behind me. My feet were through the bars just like my arms and they too were shackled. My weight was supported by my upper arms and my feet were useless.

If you want to put somebody in the most uncomfortable position imaginable, strap them to the bars on a cell door. Oh, and make sure you strip them naked, just like I was.

“What the hell Barbie!” I screamed, soaking in my painful situation and testing the little slack I had.

“Don’t blame me” she admonished, “I told you I wanted a name but you had to run your mouth.” and studied the tip of her cattle prod with some interest, “Calling me Barbie didn’t help you any either.”

“You fucking knocked me out!” I chastised, “Get me down from here!” and started squirming.

“I will, just as soon as I get a name.” she quipped, and stepped towards me.

“Shit!” I cursed, realizing that I was vulnerable to anything she wanted to do. “It was Kathy!” I feigned, making up a random name.

“Kathy is it?” she asked, bringing that damn prod to my chin.

I turned my head and grimaced, anticipating another shock, “Carol maybe?” I offered, tensing up.

“Oh, Carol” she cooed, “There is a Carol there.” she informed me, seeming to ease up on the pressure she was putting on my chin.

The tip ran down my neck, over my collar bone, down my chest, and stopped with my nipple between to prongs. “But she wasn’t there when Weber was.” and pushed the button.

“Bitch!” I screamed in reaction, as the shock felt like it tore my nipple off. I knew it wasn’t possible but I tried like hell to rub the pain away. Instead, my shoulder could only twitch from my attempts. I swear it was like it was still getting shocked after she had removed the weapon.

She actually giggled at my anguish and that was worse than the temporary pain.

“All right, that’s funny.” I admitted between clinched teeth, “Just wait until I get loose, you’ll see funny.” I threatened.

That damn zap stick whipped around and, with perfect aim, slapped into my chest, leaving my other nipple between the two prongs.

“You’re not getting loose!” she exclaimed, adding, “Until I get a name!” and pushed the button.

Well, at least the pain matched. So now both of my nipples were cooking and I swear, I could almost smell smoke coming off of them. I found myself trying to blow air on them as if putting out candles. In my anguish, I actually believed it helped.

“I got your name you cunt!” I bellowed, and went back to blowing air on my crispy nipple.

“Oh god” she sighed, rolling her eyes, “It can’t hurt that bad.” she smirked, and then thought out loud, “I did change the batteries though.” and studied the tip again.

“I’m not telling you anything now!” I seethed, “You hurt me bad!”

She looked at her wrist as if telling the time and said, “I don’t care; I’ve got six hours to play with.” and dropped the weapon down, wedging my cock between the prongs, “Dick and two balls before I start over.” she planned, and pressed the rod against my shriveled shaft.

I winced at the thought of getting my manhood zapped and did the only thing I could. I groveled and begged.

“Damn it Jonesy!” I contested, “Please don’t do this!” giving her my best puppy-dog eyes, “I need that to work!” and cried, “Don’t make me a cripple dick!”

She grabbed my chin and forced me to look at her. “I want to watch your eyes pop out when this goes off!” she said with a grin.

It’s amazing the things that go through your mind when your dick is in someone else’s hands. My day off was turning out to be a bad one. My weenie was prepped like it was ready to roast on a bonfire. If this was a movie, I could probably endure all kinds of suffering but after two nipples getting toasted, I was ready to surrender.

“It was Bertha!” I yelled, right at the time she pulled the trigger on her weapon.

Her hand left my chin and covered her mouth as I grimaced from the shock. My legs tried to close but quivered instead. My butthole clamped tight and I screamed in pain.

“Oops” she muttered, “Too late.” and turned away from me.

“Fuck me!” I cursed, now furious, and tried the new Darling technique, blowing air on my dick.

She looked back at me after hearing my puffs of air with an annoyed glare.

“Stop that” she chastised, “You look ridiculous.” and brought her hand to her own chin, “Bertha you say?” she asked rhetorically, “Now that is a possibility.” rubbing her chin in thought.

“Her and her minions” I added, and pointed out, “not like you could prove it though.” and went back to blowing on my dick.

She looked at me with that obvious remark sinking in and caught me cooling my pecker. “I said stop it; you’re fine.” and went back into thought mode.

“Fine she says” I quipped, “After she blew my dick off.”

She dropped her shoulders with a sigh and said, “Let me look at it” as if I had a choice, “It’s just a shock for Christ sakes.” and lifted it up.

“You broke it.” I accused, feeling the tingling sensation in it.

“Ok” she started, nodding her head, “it is a little red.” and squatted down for a closer look.

“Rub some life back in it, will ya?” I asked, “I can’t feel anything now.” I explained.

She sat her weapon on the floor and stretched out my shriveled mess. Bringing her mouth closer to it, she feigned biting it, and grinned up at me.

I winced again from the terror she put in my head. She had warm hands and a cold heart; I can testify to that. But then she licked at the head while stroking it. My eyes fluttered up from the sensation on my shaft and I moaned from the image of her licking at it in my mind. She was playing me like a fiddle with one emotional extreme after another.

“See; it isn’t broken.” she proclaimed, and massaged my ball sack with the other hand, “It just wants some attention.” and started slapping it back and forth against my thighs, grinning all the while.

A lusty grin crossed my face and I mused, “Kiss it and make it better.”

The happy go lucky smile faded and it was replaced by a scowl. “Why don’t I make you kiss it?” she huffed, and stood back up.

“Awe man” I protested, “I can’t feel my arms, nose, legs, nipples, and noodle and you’re wanting to bust me up some more.” and frowned, “Can’t you ease up on me now?”

With a sigh, she reconciled her argument, “I did get what I came for.” and stepped through the doorway.

“I hope it doesn’t come back and bite me in the ass.” I thought out loud.

“This ass?” she asked, and slapped a cheek through the bars, ““I think it’s safe.” and dropped down to unlock the bracelets around my ankles.

“I wasn’t there when it happened either you know.” I reminded her, “I’m just going by rumors I’ve heard.” and felt my feet touch down on concrete.

“Don’t care.” she huffed, now working on my wrists.

“I’m just saying; you can’t do anything about it.” I continued, hoping she couldn’t. Inmates always find out who ratted them out. I didn’t have the kind of luck some people do and I could wind up as a punching bag for a lesbian. Even worse, being a lesbian meant hating guys, and I was a guy.

“Yep, nothing I can do.” she agreed, and released me from the cell door.

My arms were asleep, my legs where tingling, and I had no control to stop myself so, I melted to the floor. I was a puddle lying there, feeling the tingling all over as blood rushed back where it belonged. The concrete was just as cold as the metal bars but it was more welcoming to me.

“We’re cool though, right?” I confirmed, shaking life back into my arm.

“For now.” she agreed, and started walking down the hallway.

“Hey Barbie?” I called, “I think I love you.”

She stopped dead in her tracks, turned around, and headed straight for me. I was on full alert mode by the time she snatched up my head by my hair.

“Listen up you belligerent piece of cow dung!” she exclaimed, pulling my head closer to her face, “I am not here for you to love!”

And that was all she could say, because I had raised up her cattle prod and pulled the trigger on her breast. She dropped me like a hot potato and stepped back, grabbing her toasted melon.

“Mother f...” she started, and brought her other hand to the microphone.

I then thought she would be calling for backup so I slid the weapon towards her in surrender.

“Commanding Officer Jones” she called, glaring at me with a look meant to kill, “Taking my lunch.” she hissed, and started unbuttoning her shirt.

“Awe hell no!” I protested, and defended my actions with, “I just wanted you to know what it felt like!” while scrambling back from her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.