In-correction
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2016 by Wayne Stewart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - When a typo sends a guy to the wrong correctional institute, a kid in a candy store turns into a boy toy in a bargain basement when the authorities discover a rooster in their henhouse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Violence   Workplace  

I woke up to a bang of the steel door. Officer Jones announced, “Lunch” and tapped the bottom of my foot with her shoe. I opened my eyes to see a fully dressed guard I had just finished having sex with standing above me. With the time lapse I was suffering from, it felt as if it had all been a dream and I had to convince myself that it wasn’t.

I sat up and raised my hands to accept the tray. She bent over to put it within my grasp and I said, “Thank you.”

Her hand came over mine as I clutched the tray and she squeezed it. “Thank you.” she retorted, and let go of my hand.

“For what?” I asked, sitting the tray on the bottom bunk.

“Testing me.” she simply said, and raised back up.

“At least I got to fuck you this time.” I teased, a smile crossing over my face.

“I fucked you, remember?” she argued, placing her fists on her hips.

I struggle to get up and used the cot to help. After getting on my feet, I used the top bunk to lean against, trying to look cool. “You blew my mind.” I confessed, feeling the ache all over.

“There probably wasn’t much there to blow.” she quipped, and turned to go, “You can take that band off now.” she mentioned, glancing at my sex, and walked away.

I looked down at my shriveled mess and rolled the rubber off of me. Semen, trapped behind it, started dribbling out of me like a leaky faucet. The relief from it was monumental though. Finally, I could actually feel life go back into my manhood.

The Barbie doll dominatrix was something to behold alright. But I didn’t know if I could go through her demanding regiment every day for the next year. To be honest, she scared me; especially after nearly choking me to death. But if you had to go out, she’d be the one I would want doing it I supposed.

“Suck you tomorrow!” I called out, watching her open the door.

“I got your suck!” she called back, waving her club at me, and went through the steel door.

She was business as usual when she came back for the tray. It was like a switch turned off or something. She simply took it and left, not saying another word. I guess when you’re seeing inmates come and go all of the time, it’s probably better if the guard didn’t get too close. I could imagine the conversations they had between each other starting off with, do you remember inmate so-and-so doing this and that? And the other guard going, who?

So, I thought it was best not to get sentimental over BDSM Barbie. She probably wouldn’t be remembering me after I had left the joint anyway. I wasn’t so sure she didn’t have a few other inmates she dominated. The thought of her making a girl tongue her ass fascinated me. I didn’t think I had the courage to ask her though. I could only speculate the kind of punishment she could dish out if the question offender her any at all.

I sat and read the book until supper and was surprised to hear Miles call my name.

“Kind of early, aren’t ya?” I asked, taking the tray.

“Overlap shifts” she explained, “Have to keep the inmates guessing.”

“Beats me.” I shrugged, “I don’t know anything about security.”

Well, she did, and she filled me in on the courses and training. She seemed pretty proud of the trouble she’d gone through just to work for her aunt; even telling me about the tests.

With her lingering, it figured that I was the last to get served, as she talked while I ate. Next was her family life and the husband she had at home. He worked construction and was part of a crew that laid bricks. It seemed to pay good money but the winter time had to have sucked.

“I didn’t see a wedding ring.” I pointed out, plopping the rest of my biscuit in my mouth.

“Can’t wear jewelry here.” she laughed, “Probably get stolen anyway.” and sighed, “Plus, you could get it caught on something if you have to wrestle an inmate.”

“Wrestle a lot of them do you?” I asked, drinking the last of my juice.

“Not really.” she admitted, “You’re the only excitement I’ve had here.” and punched me in the arm, “So far.”

“Get your construction dude to roll around with.” I suggested, handing back her plate.

“Jeb wouldn’t be into it.” she scoffed, taking the tray from me. “He’s just a big ole Teddy Bear.”

“Bring him over sometime.” I quipped, “We can show him how it’s done.” and punched her arm.

She rolled her eyes while her cheeks reddened. Covering her face in embarrassment, she said, “He could use a lesson.” and laughed, “I can just imagine him cowering in the corner watching us.”

Seeing her embarrassment, I thought to change the subject and asked, “So how is your head?”

“My head?” she asked, and patted her hair, “What’s wrong with it?”

“You know, where I knocked you out.” I reminded her, tilting my head side to side looking for any marks.

“Oh” she started, and repeated herself, “Oh, yeah, no problem.” and smiled, “I’m fine.”

Somehow, I got the impression that she had faked the whole thing. If she had been trained like she claims she was, I doubted whether or not I could have taken her. I decided she had played me for a fool and kind of admired her for it.

“Good” I chirped, “I didn’t expect you to fall like that; I was worried.”

“No problem.” she comforted, “I’ve done worse to myself.” stepping back out of the cell.

I imagine you have.‘ I thought, watching her walk away.

It didn’t seem long after she left when I heard the door open again. “Lights out!” she called, and flipped the switch.

I slept pretty well that night, recovering from the day’s strenuous events. Between the warden and the commander, I was pretty worn out. I woke up at the sound of Fitz calling my name.

“Hey” I greeted, rubbing my eyes. “What time is it.” looking at her with one eye open.

“Six” she said, and tugged another person beside her. “Take good care of this one. She’s a little shy.” and ushered in a freckled faced redhead, and closed the cell door.

I woke up at the thought of the previous day’s conversation I had with Fitz. I was shocked to find that the guard had brought me a gift to take care of my morning erection. I was half expecting Fitz to do it herself, thinking she wouldn’t find anyone so fast. Instead, I was lying there blinking at the girl in total disbelief.

“Um” she started, looking down at my crotch, “She said you had something I wanted.”

Following her eyes, I found the point of her interest. I looked back up to her lusty eyes and asked, “What is it that you want?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.