In-correction - Cover

In-correction

Copyright© 2016 by Wayne Stewart

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When a typo sends a guy to the wrong correctional institute, a kid in a candy store turns into a boy toy in a bargain basement when the authorities discover a rooster in their henhouse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Violence   Workplace  

“What the fuck!” she cursed, and started squirming.

“Yeah, you’re in a bind there.” I mused, and sat the phone down on the ledge. Picking up the ring, I showed her the keys. “Now, I thought about gagging you; I hate getting bit. But then you wouldn’t be able to say anything.”

“Mother fucker!” she screamed, yanking on her bonds.

“Did you want to stop now?” I teased, dangling the keys in front of her.

She spat at me but the main blob missed. All I got was some spray.

“Tell you what. If you’re not woman enough to handle it, just say the word ‘keys’ and I’ll stop and let you down.” and caught the keys in the air, “Otherwise, I am going to rape you.”

Even with the scare of her falling, I still maintained an erection. That was where her eyes went after telling her that. I tossed the keys on the tiled floor and they slid to the corner. Looking back at the bound girl, I stepped over to her.

“Those are some nice tits.” I stated, and lifted one up to test its weight.

She leaned forward and tried to bite me.

“Wow, you just don’t learn.” I admonished, and pinched the nipple.

She closed one eye from the pain and suffered through it. I let go and she bit at me again. Reaching behind her, I turned on the cold water.

It got her good. The look of surprise was priceless and I thought it would make a great picture. I walked over, grabbed the phone and snapped another image. Setting it back down, I walked back and turned off the water.

“Don’t make me use the hot.” I warned, knowing just how hot it was. “Now, about those tits.” I mused, lifting one in each hand, “They look delicious.” and snapped my teeth at them.

Bending down, I heard her catch her breath, expecting me to bite the nipple but I sucked it in instead. They were big, surrounded by a large areola. I sucked the whole ring in and ran my tongue over the bulb. Pulling back, I let it pop out of my mouth.

“Yep, delicious.” I confirmed, and went after the other one.

“Kiss my ass!” she hissed, and struggled some more.

“Think you got a good ass to kiss?” I asked, and slapped her on a wet butt cheek.

“Yeah, go kiss it!” she seethed, so I slapped it again.

“I really want that other nipple.” I taunted, “It hasn’t been pinched, or pulled, or sucked on yet.” and reached for it.

She jerked it away as if she could keep me from it; so, I slapped it. “Give it to me.” I ordered, and slapped it again.

She shook her head ‘no’ and kept twisting away.

“Come on.”” I encouraged, slapping upwards over and over, “Give it up.” watching it bounce from the blows.

She gasped and opened her mouth. “What?” I asked, continuing my abuse, “Want to say keys?” and she shook her head ‘no’ again. “Give it to me then.” following it with slaps wherever it roamed.

She relented and brought it back around, “Good girl” I praised, and grabbed the reddened melon. I dove after the nipple and sucked it in. After running my tongue over the bud, I nibbled on it with my teeth, forcing fear in her head. She instinctively jerked it away.

“That was not what I told you to do.” I chastised, and started slapping her ass.

The water made it loud and the blows echoed off of the concrete. “Please!” she begged, after the sixth strike.

“Now it’s, please.” I smirked, and slapped it one more time. “You could always give in and say, keys.” I pointed out, “Don’t you want to get this over with?”

Another shake of her head proved just how stubborn she was. I scratched down her throat and over a breast, making sure my nails went over a nipple. “Let’s see how tight you are.” and continued down to her mound.

She gasped when I clutched a handful of pubic hair. Giving it a tug, I said, “You think it’s wet or should I turn the water back on?”

“No!” she snapped, shaking her head.

I didn’t know if it was no because it was wet or no because it was dry. I found out for myself when I dipped my middle finger in. “It’s wet.” I pronounced, and pinched her clit.

Her eyes opened wide and her mouth dropped open and she started panting from the effect. Keeping it pinched between thumb and forefinger, I used my middle finger to rub over the nub.

“Soaking wet is more like it.” I mused, and watched her try to close her legs.

I sped up my middle finger while applying pressure on her clit. She leaned forward and moaned. “You want to cum?” I asked, stopping my stroking.

Her legs quivered and she gasped for air, as if she had jogged a few miles. “Yes?” I asked, rolling the bud between my fingers.

She looked up and said, “Yes!” while nodding her head.

I stroked over the bud with my middle finger again as slowly as I could, “Say please.” I ordered, reveling in her suffering.

She leaned there panting for a few seconds but finally said, “Please!”

I immediately picked up where I left off and her legs tightened up in an effort to close them. In a matter of seconds, she was leaning back and moaning loudly. I took it as an invitation and sucked in a nipple.

That did the trick and she started convulsing in orgasm. Another shower turned on but this one was between her legs. I let go of the nipple when I felt the liquid wash over my hand and looked at the gusher she was putting out. It rolled down both of her legs and streamed into the drain.

“Ok, ok, stop!” she pleaded, squirming from my rubbing.

“Say please.” I stated, slowing down my strokes.

“Ok, please stop!” she replied, trying to twist away from my hand.

I gave it another pinch and let go. “Sensitive, huh?”

But she had nothing to say and looked away from me. I guess giving in was not something she liked to do. “Everybody has their limit.” I sighed, “You lasted longer than most.”

I stepped up to her and grabbed her chin, making her look me in the eyes, I said, “If you’re going to use that word, now is a good time to do it.”

Pursing her lips, she shook her head ‘no’ in defiance. I let go of her chin and she looked away from me. I pressed my blood-engorged erection against her and wrapped my arms around her. Lifting her up, I got the handcuffs over the showerhead and sat her back down on her wide spread feet.

She couldn’t stand on her own and wilted to her knees. She looked up at me and then chomped at my manhood. I jumped back cupping my valuable possession, exclaiming, “Whoa, still got some fight left in you?”

She gave me a devilish smirk. It was so good, I grabbed the phone and took a picture. Her breasts were squeezed together and the handcuffs glistened in the light. It made me wish I had a phone full of memories like that.

“You’ll probably delete those later.” I thought out loud, “But they sure are good ones.” and walked behind her. “On all fours.” I ordered, and pushed her forward with a foot.

She caught herself and I heard the handcuffs hit the concrete. But I’ll be damned if she didn’t raise back up. I cursed under my breath and pushed her back down again. That stubborn girl got back up again.

“Fine.”” I hissed, and turned on the water.

“Ok, ok!” she relented, and dropped to the floor.

Her ass was covered in goose bumps as the beads of cold water trailed over it. I dropped down behind her and pressed my erection into her crack, “This is where you get it.” I announced, and sawed it up and down.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.