I Will Take Care of You - Cover

I Will Take Care of You

Copyright© 2016 by CPT_Derek

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A woman recruiter offers me a job that comes with starting my life over again. And my signing bonus is a woman who will serve me in every way. All she asks of me is to take care of her.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Time Travel   DoOver   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Military  

An Expert Negotiator

July 18 2016 Uvalde, Texas. Population: 16,000

At her insistence, Dana rented me a room at the same motel that she and Cindy were in, even though I have a RV set up on ten acres I own, along the Nueces River, about 20 miles out. We moved my pick-up to the motel parking lot. I got the feeling that she did not want me far from her sight once she had convinced me to accept this new life. And, she gave me an incentive. If I agreed to stay in the motel room, she would give me a blow-job in the morning. And, she claimed she gets good reviews.

I decided she was quite the negotiator and took her offer in the spirit in which it was given. She was attracted to me; I was attracted to her, too. She also instructed me to stay away from Cindy until we were onsite and had transitioned to our new lives. Dana explained that my bond with Cindy would establish more stably if we did not interact during this “before we transition time”, back to a prior date. It gets to be a mouthful and confusing in conversation, so I just started calling this time period before we started our new lives as The Before Time and Dana was fine with that.

She went back to Cindy’s room to keep my new partner calm and I went to my room and went to sleep, wondering what my future would bring. It had been a surreal evening.

The In-Briefing

I do not really sleep well in strange beds, so I was a little grumpy when Dana knocked on my door at 7:30. But my mood improved as she proved that she was truly talented with her oral skills. And those baby-blue eyes stayed locked on my face the entire time. If I had not accused her of being a whore, I think I could have bedded her last night. It was not the first time, nor would it be the last, that my big mouth hurt my chances to be with a beautiful woman. And as I looked down at her lovely face, as she bobbed her head on my dick, I decided I had no cause for complaint.

She accompanied me to get breakfast with an order-to-go for Cindy. Drinking a cup of coffee, she gave me the scheduled time-line for today. After breakfast, she would brief me on what she could tell me of the process of transfer and what I should expect when I started my new life. Then she would administer a general anesthetic and then I would wake up as a child but it would be thirty years ago. Cindy would follow later. And in our new life, I would be 3 months older than her to allow our guardian to stagger receiving dates for his two new charges.

I will tell you some of the highlights of our new lives that might help you to understand better. One surprising detail was that Cindy and I were not going to be a romantic couple. Dana’s associates analyzed teams that performed the best over a long period of time. And while sexual relationships between team members were considered to be team-enhancing and stabilizing, romance led to irrational decisions and tended to break up a team over a period of decades.

The reason that we were to be sexual partners, as well as fellow team-members, is that our new life had restrictions. We could not tell anyone about having a do-over. In fact, if we became a serious threat to the security of the organization, they were not beyond ending the threat by drastic means, up to and including “elimination.” But to the point of being sex partners, our life would not be conducive to having outside, long-term romantic partners. Neither of us would have the freedom to fall in love, marry, and raise children. We were not going to develop life-long friends outside the organization. We would move where we needed to go, on short notice. We might even change timelines again, if the situation called for that. And our life would necessarily be secretive to all outsiders. The point of the team was to provide for our needs for sexual release, comradery, and friendship within the organic tactical team of two.

The associates (we never heard them referred to by any formal name) were able to transfer our identity to a child’s body which currently was without a mind or identity. I don’t know where they got the bodies and they informed me that I did not have a need-to-know. Likewise, I have no clue how they accomplished the transfer. Dana gave me a sedative and the next thing I knew I was five years old in a different body. The process was also only discussed on a need-to-know basis. But what little they did tell me was that they could adjust how we perceived our relationship with our team partner. And, as part of our recruitment, Dana promised us that we would remember and fulfill our commitment to the Agreement. I would care for Cindy. I would never force her to leave. And, she would serve me.

The Early Years

March 1, 1967 North Dallas, Texas

My “best friend” Timmy and I were playing catch with a ball. As always my sister, Cindy, was nearby watching. The three of us were seven years old and most of the other kids only played with their own gender. The accepted opinion was that cross-gender interaction would likely cause a pandemic spread of cooties. So, to other children, Cindy hanging out with me was a little unusual.

Therefore, when Cindy had to run inside to “go potty”, Timmy asked me why I always let Cindy stay near me. You would think that my maturity from The Before Time would transfer into better judgment at seven years old. But it didn’t this time. Instead, I decided to both demonstrate my control over Cindy and show-off in front of my friend. I told him to pay attention when Cindy returned.

Sure enough, Cindy skipped back to me within moments. “Cindy, kiss me,” I instructed her. She promptly gave me a peck on my lips. This is how we greeted each other in morning and when we said good night. “No, Cindy, I want you to give me a Hollywood kiss.” Given that she commented on romantic kisses while watching movies together, she knew what kind of kiss I demanded. And after a short pause, she shrugged her shoulders and gave me a passionate, close-mouthed kiss on my lips. I have to admit I liked the kiss. And, I was feeling heady with my power to command this girl.

At first Timmy acted like it was the grossest spectacle he had ever witnessed. But then he thought for a moment and asked me, “Will you tell her to give me a Hollywood kiss, too?” At this, Cindy narrowed her eyes at Timmy and then nervously looked at me. This was the first time I had ordered her around, and this was in front of an outsider.

“Not going to happen. I may get Cindy’s cooties, but she is my sister. But I don’t want her spreading your cooties to me.” I explained. Timmy took this in stride and we resumed our play.

But unknown to me at the time, our caretaker was observing us from the open window.

Our legal guardian was one of Dana’s associates, Michael. He was an unremarkable man. That is, he would not stand out in a crowd in any way. He was 5’10” with brown eyes and brown hair cut in a crew cut. He was athletic looking but slender. He was forgettable. We just called him, Michael.

That evening after Cindy and I got ready for bed, he called us to the living room and asked us to sit down on the couch. He directed his attention to me.

“I saw you had Cindy kiss you today.”

Suddenly, I felt nervous. He had never reprimanded me, but then again, I never gave him cause. My experience from The Before Time gave me greater maturity than normal children and I have a lifetime of experiences to draw upon to keep me out of trouble.

He continued, “I understand that you were put on the spot with your friend questioning your relationship with Cindy. But, do you think you could have addressed his concerns without drawing more attention to yourselves than you already were?”

I immediately agreed with him. I did not handle that situation well. “Yes, sir. I agree.”

“I am not upset with you. Sometimes I forget that you are in a child’s body. But, I want to encourage you to use the greater body of experience you retain, to plan. You are not just a little boy. You can and need to think of responses to people’s questions about your sister. This will not be the only time that others will ask you why you two are so close and act differently than other boys and girls. You need to predict what people may ask you and plan appropriate answers that will draw attention away from you.”

I considered his words for a moment and nodded in agreement.

“I also need to address a couple of other points. First, I heard the shower turn on and about fifteen minutes later it turned off. But, it did not turn back on. Yet, both of you have had showers.”

I stayed silent and put on my poker face. Cindy, however, gasped and looked at me nervously.

Michael spoke reasonably, “I am your legal guardian and as such, I can be held legally responsible for how I allow you and your sister to behave. You understand, that me being determined to be an unfit guardian could potentially lead to you two being separated from each other and placed in foster homes. This would completely prevent us from training you in your duties and I think would lead to personal distress for both of you. And since you have taken responsibility to take care of Cindy, I hold you responsible for both of your behaviors.”

He was right. If Child Protective Services were to find him unfit, then it would be disastrous to our mission, and more importantly, it would be disastrous to Cindy and me! I nodded to him to continue.

“So, I need to be more clear in what I instruct you to do. I expect that when you get ready for bed that I will hear the shower turn on, turn off and after a minute to turn back on for the second person to shower. If I hear the shower turn on twice, I can honestly tell anyone that I take reasonable precautions to prevent you two from behaving inappropriately as children or siblings. Do you understand what I am saying?”

I could tell by Cindy’s expression that she was getting upset. I whispered to her, “It’s okay. I will explain this to you later. Everything will be fine.”

Michael continued, “While we are talking about appropriate behavior, children your age should sleep in their own bedrooms. In order to be sure of this, I will take the reasonable precaution of seeing you both in your respective bed at night, before I close the door to the hallway so that my TV watching won’t keep you two awake. Do you understand what I am saying, Derek?”

I understood. Sometimes one needs to listen carefully to properly understand the whole message. Looking at Cindy, I saw the tears forming in her eyes. And again I assured her, “It’s okay. Don’t worry. I will explain everything.”

And from then on, when we got ready for bed, the shower would come on for ten minutes, shut off for one minute and then resume for an additional ten minutes. And every night, Michael would see that we were both in our own beds and then close the door between the living room and the hallway leading to our two bedrooms. Since the master bedroom was at the other end of the house, he had no reason to open the door again for the rest of the night. And then every night, Cindy would get in my bed, give me a peck on my lips, and snuggle next to me as we fell asleep. And we always slept soundly. And I always ensured that my alarm clock would wake us up, so that Michael would not need to rouse us from our sleep. You see, I know how to not merely hear the words spoken to me, but to listen.

Early Training

The main reason we began our new lives as children was to conduct extensive training before we were activated as a tactical team. Monday through Saturday, our days began at 5:00. Physical fitness training took place from 5:15 to 6:15 in the morning. Personal defense training was from 6:30 to 7:30. And then following personal hygiene and breakfast, we started our individual lessons. Our lessons were both academic and training us for our future roles.

We did not attend school. Tutors came to our house and we learned the curriculum required by the Texas Board of Education. Since we had a lifetime of memories from The Before Time, we learned the material much more quickly than normal children. We still had to draw forth the memories of facts and skills to assimilate them into our new minds, but we did so at a much faster rate than if we had to learn them from scratch. We could have graduated from High School at eleven years old, but the associates had determined that graduating before sixteen years old attracted too much attention. We had enough other training that our time was wisely spent.

We enjoyed most the lessons that we took jointly. Being together, doing the same tasks, gave us great contentment. Our favorite training was in marksmanship. We began shooting BB guns. It may not seem like it, but the basic skills to being an expert sniper is the same for accurately “firing” an air rifle. Both require a good firing platform or stance. One needs to develop a good sight picture, practice good breathing technique, and a smooth trigger pull. And Michael would not get into trouble for teaching us to shoot a BB gun.

As we aged and our bodies grew, Michael introduced us to other firearms. A .22 caliber rifle was small enough for our short arms. A .22 caliber pistol had a light recoil, allowing us to develop skills with handguns. And as time went on, we became expert marksmen with a large variety of firearms. When we trained as a sniper team, Cindy proved to be the better shot and I usually served as her spotter (though we also cross-trained).

We trained tactically as a fire team. We practiced low-crawling, individual movement techniques, operating in adverse terrain including mountains, jungles, and deserts. We conducted reconnaissance patrols, drawing patrol maps with pertinent information and we learned to navigate with map and compass. Michael kept these tasks fun, but we never forgot that one day we would be doing these for real, when it would not be fun and games.

Since we were going to have different roles, we also had separate training. From the beginning, she began learning how to maintain a home. She already knew how to clean a house. But Michael was a good cook, almost a chef. And he taught her how to plan and prepare nutritious, tasty meals. By the time she was nine, she was keeping the house all by herself.

I was surprised when she began learning finance subjects. At first, it was simple home budgeting and accounting principles. But as she mastered those aspects, she began to learn how to invest and even how to move money into accounts that were difficult to trace and how to set up accounts in other nations so that were they safe from attempted access by the United States Government.

Although we both learned first aid, and especially how to treat combat wounds, an EMT started training her in all manner of medical knowledge and treatment. Later, she would train with an emergency room surgeon and learn advanced treatment. But I will tell you about that later.

And Cindy learned about physical fitness. She would become my personal trainer. It was important how we developed our bodies. We could have become world-class athletes. We could have bulked up to look like Greek gods. But our mission required that we blend. So, we were fit, but not bulky. Cindy, being who she is though, did focus on making my body look more appealing to her. And since she did the same exercises, Cindy had a world-class ass.

While Cindy was learning her tasks, I learned the arts of espionage. I learned how to pick locks. I practiced tailing, recognizing when I was being tailed and how to lose a tail. Sometimes my target was just a stranger and sometimes my target was a member of one of our tactical teams. I am embarrassed to tell you this, but I was recognized twice. And I worked even harder to be sure that I would never be “caught” again.

Occasionally I would be given a target to watch. The “target” was just some innocent, unaware civilian. I would first approach the area and determine the best location to establish a hide position. Then a couple of nights later, Michael would drop me off a couple of miles away, and I would approach unseen to the pre-determined position and I would observe everything around me and note the comings and goings of all the people in sight. Forty-eight hours later I would rendezvous at the extraction point, come home, and debrief Michael before cleaning up, eating and going to bed. Cindy was always clingier on those nights. And, I enjoyed her attention.

I would go to abandoned sites and practice techniques on entering buildings. Sometimes I would enter silently and other times I would enter with weapons blazing, “killing” plywood targets. And sometimes I would have to distinguish between “kill” and “no-kill” targets.

Lovers To Be

I do want to make something clear. At five years old, Cindy and I had the memories of being fully functional sexual beings. We had the memories of the pleasures of the flesh. But our bodies were five years old. Puberty had not yet awakened in us and as such our sexual urges were dormant. At least for now.

I had determined to not forget what Michael said about predicting possible scenarios and deciding beforehand what to do. I knew we were headed toward puberty at some point. And I retrieved the memories of being a father and wanting the best for my daughter. So I planned when Cindy and I would have sex, and the progression we would take. We took each next step on her birthdays. I like that since not only was she younger than me by a few months, but it also added anticipation for her special day. And I told Cindy my plan before she started to menstruate, so that she knew that we would have to be patient for our bodies to develop enough for sex to be healthy.

This is the progression I chose:

When we were twelve years old, we started holding hands. We had held hands before, but this was the day that we started holding hands whenever we could. And we never outgrew that expression of friendship.

When we turned thirteen, we began to kiss. And now they were more than Hollywood kisses. In many ways, this was the most difficult year for me to be strong and resolute. For one thing, Cindy was a great kisser. From day one she could steal my breath away. But, kisses are also customized things. And as one learns about his partner, they can adjust. And in all ways, Cindy was paid attention to how I responded to her. But we did not kiss in bed. I learned early after her thirteenth birthday that we had to limit our bedtime kisses to the single peck on the cheek. The temptation would be too great otherwise.

I was relieved on our fourteenth birthday, because now we could let our hands wander free. I could explore her ripening body and delve in the mysteries of the female form. I still limited our activities for outside the bed, but otherwise I let us explore and fondle. Eventually, we masturbated together. And then each other. Finally, our flames of passion could be extinguished, at least for a time.

On our fifteenth birthdays we made love to each other with our mouths.

Finally, we turned sixteen. The age at which I was willing for us to join our bodies as male and female. And we discretely made love over and over. After this, I let any further progression come naturally. We explored different positions as we got older. And I played with her asshole. Remember she had an ass that was superior to all others. But we did not rush into anal sex for many years. We were satisfied with what we did. And we knew we had a lifetime to learn more ways to pleasure each other.

You may recall, we also graduated from high school at the age of sixteen. That Fall, we began attending Tarleton State University in Stephenville, Texas. We owned our own house near the campus. But we did not advertise to the other students that we were only sixteen. I am sure they all assumed we were the same age as themselves. So, for the first time in our lives we were surrounded by candidates for romantic dating. And this was the time I decided that Cindy and I should go on social dates for our continued social development.

Something Missing

September 9, 1976 Tarleton State University

Something was missing in my life. And Shelly could fill that need. I did not need sex. I got all the sex I wanted. I did not need companionship, because I had the best companion in the world. No, the only thing I felt lacking was romance. I wanted to go on a date, flirt a little and enjoy a beautiful woman’s company. Some hand-holding and maybe some innocent kissing would be pleasant too.

And Shelly was nice. She was hot too. She was blonde, had a pretty face, was in good shape and was generally put well together. Oh, she didn’t have huge boobs or a big ass. Her legs were nice but not unusually long. Just as I said. She was very well put together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.