A Welcomed Guest - Cover

A Welcomed Guest

Copyright© 2016 - 2017 All rights reserved.

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I wrote this for a competition a story that was inspired by another story. I really loved this story. This is a story about what might happen if a goddess takes more than a liking to you when she isn't supposed to. Her being an Egyptian goddess, can a mere mortal hope to survive? Especially when her mother and more evil sister get involved? Then her half sisters get involved!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

The man had laid there for a while after the last of the four sisters left. Shaking his head he was still wondering why in the hell had he been chosen? Thinking back over the years, Bast hadn’t really said anything to him in all the visits she’d made to him.

Getting out of bed the man stumbled to the bathroom, there he just shook his head at all the symbols on his body. I really need to get a handle on this he thought. Scratching his head he noticed that his facial hair still hadn’t grown any. Was it a by-product of all the power that had been infused in him, perhaps? He wasn’t sure.

After cleaning up, he searched his entire house for a pair of sunglasses, they weren’t much but they might help. Then again he thought if Sekhmet had her way he’d be between the legs of every woman he even got near today. A light laughter in his head alerted him to the fact that Sekhmet had heard. <For a human you have the most delicious ideas!> He heard her say.

Sighing, the man knew that he’d have to curtail his stronger thoughts or they’d be picked up by one if not more of the goddesses. ‘I need to find out what it is about me that have Bast and the others so interested in me, ‘ he thought. Grabbing a coat the man headed to his car. Still under the watchful eyes of his neighbor’s daughter Tina and the lustful eyes of her mother Karen.

Heading out, the man went to the record division of city hall. They would have all the answers that he needed, well he hoped. Even if they didn’t they could point him in the right direction. Walking in, the man was grateful that there was a man at the front desk. Waiting his turn the man was directed to a little used area of the records hall. Sighing, the man sat and started to go through what he thought was tons of computer files on families of the city.

He’d only been at it an hour before he started to find his ancestors. He knew that they had been here a very long time and was already back almost 180 years. Hmmm the man thought it appeared as if his family had tried to stay out of everything. Finally as far back as he could go he was about to sign off when a small bit of writing caught his eyes. It showed that his great, great, great, great grandfather had come from Greece! What in the hell!? No one had told him anything about that. Plus the fact that no one of the family was left alive, save him.

Scratching his head he was at a dead end for now. ‘Well, ‘ he thought, ‘now that I have his name I can start on the records in Greece, though I might have to go there. Hmmm I could always ask one of the goddesses to take me though that would involve more sex.’ A wide smile lit up his face as if that was a bad thing! Arriving back home with no incident he had just walked back in when there was a small knock at his door.

Opening the door he was startled a moment to see his neighbor Karen. She was standing there with a trance like look on her face. In a dull voice she said, “I was hoping you hadn’t forgotten the agreement you made.” With that she started to remove her clothes and advance upon the man. “I have been going crazy waiting for you I need this so bad!” She stated as she grabbed his now hardening member through his pants. “Let’s make you far more comfortable!” Quickly she removed the man’s clothes and pushed the man to the floor.

Panting even harder now, she took hold of his steel hard member. With a joyous sigh she held it as she sunk slowly down the length of him. Resting but a moment, she began to pound herself harder and harder on his staff her breath coming quicker. “I thought you’d never come out!” She gasped out as her first orgasm took her. Three orgasms later the man was sweating bullets; it wasn’t as easy as he thought it was holding back. Finally the buildup was far too great and with a lusty roar he felt his seed blast into the woman’s waiting vagina.

With an almost animalistic scream the woman had her fourth orgasm falling on his chest almost breathless. Still with a glazed like look in her eyes she kissed the man deeply and passionately. “Thank you,” she whispered in his ear with what sounded like genuine gratitude. Then almost as quickly as it had started the woman got up dressed and left. ‘Damn, ‘ the man thought, ‘I have to remember when I leave an order like that I have to carry it out.’

Sighing, the man knew he didn’t have a lot of time before he’d possibly have another visitor. Turning on his computer he started to research further into his family. He’d gotten perhaps back as far as the 1500’s when he felt the familiar tiredness descend upon him. Shaking his head he figured he had maybe 30 minutes before he couldn’t fight it any longer. ‘I wonder who this time, ‘ he thought. I have to remember when they come back to ask, though with Bast he always seemed to be distracted.

Finally he had to go to the bedroom or pass out on the keyboard. ‘Damn I was finally starting to get closer! I have to remember, ‘ he thought as the darkness took him. It seemed only a moment had passed when his eyes opened and he saw a female shape hear the window. “Bast?” The man said though as soon as he said it knew he was wrong.

A thin smile crossed her lips and she shook her head. In an almost whispering voice she said, “No human I am Mut.” Here she bowed to the man whose mouth was hanging open. What the hell was going on? They said only fami... “I take it you are a sister to Bast, Sekhmet, Hathor, Serket, Maat and Tefnut?” The man was incredulous, how damn many children did Ra have?

The new woman nodded then spoke again. “I am assuming that you have met all my sisters and half sisters? Yes I can see it; they all have marked you, I ... OH! I see that Isis has also paid you a visit. Let me see human,” Here Mut grabbed the man’s manhood and scrotum and began to twist, pull, tug and yank him every which way. “Hmmm it seems that all seven of them have infused you with rejuvenation energy, very good. AH! I see that Bast has also increased you endurance, and thickened your skin. I’d say you are perfect for all of us now.”

Mut let go taking a step back from the bed and waved her hand, instantly the man and she were naked. “I take it you also wish to find out about me?” The man asked her.

“No, not really,” she said with a shrug. “I saw that you are fucking fabulous with sex. And since only family can have you I thought I might take a turn.” With that the woman sank all the way down the man’s shaft with an umph. Though she appeared to be older than all of the others the man guessed she was the oldest sister. Then the most amazing thing happened the woman began to move but at a normal pace!

“I’m surprised that you aren’t going as fast as you can.” The man told her.

“I haven’t done this with a male for many centuries. I am called the mother goddess, so it tends to make many keep their distance from me. No I intend to enjoy this,” Mut said as a look of lust and pleasure started to dominate the expressions on her face.

The man was surprised though she’d not done anything in a long time; she was nowhere as tight as her sisters. There was a sudden whoosh of power then Serket was standing there watching them both. “Hello sister, I was wondering when you were going to make an appearance,” Serket told both of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.