A Welcomed Guest
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 - 2017 All rights reserved.

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I wrote this for a competition a story that was inspired by another story. I really loved this story. This is a story about what might happen if a goddess takes more than a liking to you when she isn't supposed to. Her being an Egyptian goddess, can a mere mortal hope to survive? Especially when her mother and more evil sister get involved? Then her half sisters get involved!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Driving like a maniac the man made it home in record time. What in the hell was going on? With Bast at least he knew where he stood but these two new women? I may be dead by the end of the week let alone the month the man thought. Parking his car the man got out and made a hasty retreat for his door. This of course wasn’t going to happen as he saw that his overweight neighbor was waiting for him. She was standing in front of his door with her legs spread in a defensive position. The look on her face was almost a dare to try and get past her.

“I need to talk to you!” She spit with venom as he approached his door. Shit he thought now what?

“I’m sorry,” The man stated, “can I help you?”

The woman smirked at him and was tempted to draw back a hand and beat the truth out of him. Thinking better she took a deep breath. “I don’t know how you did it and really I don’t care. Someone is going to have to take responsibility for this.”

The man was dumbfounded as he tried not to look at the woman’s face. “I’m sorry what in the hell...”

“Cut the dumb ass horse shit! Like I said I don’t know how but I know you did it. Tina was a virgin two days ago now she isn’t! That plus the fact that I felt like I had taken on a hell of a lot of men. I know different so is there anything you want to say? If it was you I’d like another go, Tina though is fucking off limits. That’s the deal you can have me as much as you want but you leave her alone.” She stood there a moment then held her hand out.

“Why do you say it was me? I mean really I haven’t even...” the man started.

With a sigh the woman said, “You are the only man that she has even seen, let alone been around. The last few days she has been in too much pain to leave the house.” Pointing her finger at the man she went on. “I also know that she has a crush on you and would do almost anything just to see you smile or wave at her. Now I’m warning you I won’t forget again like I did the first time. I have it all down on several letters and recordings. So that’s the deal.”

The man stood there trying not to look up, trying not to run hell; trying not to be scared shitless! “I will admit to having sex with you,” the man started. Thinking as fast as he could. “I cannot however admit to having sex with Tina. I do not have any interest in her at the moment, though.” The man almost looked at the woman. “The second part of the deal I will take as I am without a partner or much of anything else. Shall we?” The man bowed making the woman hesitate a moment.

Once they were both inside the woman crossed her arms again. “The deal was to ... to...”

The man was staring directly at her watching her. Nodding at the man she started to remove her clothes. “I want you when we are done to destroy everything about this. You will think I am not the one who took her virginity. You and I will continue to do this once a day which you will think was your idea. Now then repeat what I said.” The man was shaking he hoped this worked going to jail was not his idea of a life.

After she had repeated everything, the woman looked at the man with an almost a pained look. “Can I now? I am in such need, may I?”

The man stood still a moment, “What is your name?” He asked.

“Karen sir,” she said as she started to pant looking at the man as he was getting undressed.

So the man thought I do have some control after all. This time when the woman took his member in a full thrust he told her to go slower. Again the woman had a pained almost starving look but nodded. Finishing ten minutes later the woman got up to dress.

“I want you to only remember what I told you before Karen, and I will see you soon.” The man said as the woman again started to get dressed with a huge smile on her face. Shaking his head the man again sat at his computer deciding to do a little trading. Smiling to himself he thought the last time had to be just a fluke. He’d heard about guys that had a real good day then everything tanked after that.

Starting out the man only invested about one quarter of the million he’d made the day before. Then to his shock it quickly turned into two million. Shutting down the man was a little afraid that the FTC might come after him with the two days of extremely superb trading he’d had. Sitting there the man was even more surprised when Sekhmet’s face appeared on his screen.

“Little sister isn’t the only one that can take care of her husband. Besides I thought you deserved a rather sizeable reward for the pleasure you gave me earlier today. By the way that’s four for me though technically, you had that one for my sister also. See you soon ... Stud!” with that Sekhmet blew the man a kiss with a huge smile then the screen was dark. Shaking his head the man thought, I still wonder just how in the hell I really got myself into this.

Thinking over his options there weren’t a whole lot he could do, true, there were other professors he could talk to but not without am appointment. A thought hit him, ‘there was one he might speak to, though she might end up trying to grind him into the floor.’ Reaching for the phone he just hoped that this time he didn’t run into another follower of the goddesses.

“Doctor Markov’s office.” Came a cheery voice on the other end.

“I was wondering if the doctor was available to discuss some of the Egyptian goddesses with me.” The man said feeling almost like an idiot the moment the words left his mouth.

“I’m sorry sir but the doctor isn’t seeing students ‘til...” The cheery voice started.

“I’m not a student, I know this might sound strange but I think I may have some information that she may need. It’s dealing with several of the goddesses of ancient Egypt. I need her help in what I have found.” The man said still feeling as if the woman was about to hang up on him.

There was a moment of silence then the voice came back on, “Please hold, I’ll ring the doctor just a moment.”

“Thank you,” the man replied. God he hated to be put on hold! He’d seen and used the tactic before to get rid of people. Well he thought, might as well hang up before...

“This is doctor Markov, I was told you have information that I might find vital to my studies?” The voice of the doctor said shocking the man.

“Yes doctor, I have recently been in contact with three people that have a bearing on this. Just this morning I noticed strange markings on my skin they look a lot like Egyptian Hieroglyphics.” The man wasn’t sure what to make of all of this hoping that the woman didn’t slam the phone down.

“I see,” replied the doctor. “As accurately as you can, describe them to me?”

“Well,” the name started, “on one side of his my is a Tjet (a knotted headdress with a loop), on the other a small hawk beneath the moon over the river. On my left inner thigh, is a sistrum, and on my right inner thigh is a small ankh symbol.” He heard the woman’s sharp intake of breath. Then he heard her whisper Bast and Isis.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.