A Welcomed Guest
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 - 2017 All rights reserved.

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I wrote this for a competition a story that was inspired by another story. I really loved this story. This is a story about what might happen if a goddess takes more than a liking to you when she isn't supposed to. Her being an Egyptian goddess, can a mere mortal hope to survive? Especially when her mother and more evil sister get involved? Then her half sisters get involved!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Within the realm of the Egyptian gods, Ra looked down on his daughter, Bast. “Bastet how goes the campaign,” came the booming voice of Ra.

Looking up Bast smiled at the use of the old form of her name, though she still was having a hard time with speech. “Good, father. Man ready, spreading seed, started, was good.”

Isis Ra’s queen smiled at her daughter if this was going to work they would need all she could do. It was terrible they had to kill the human later but that was how things always were, had always been. Looking into her daughter’s mind she saw that she had chosen very wisely indeed. The male was handsome and quite virile for one of his advanced year. Hmmm Isis thought maybe they might not have to destroy him after all.

“We need him to spread as much as he can within the next 12 cycles,” Isis told her daughter. “All depends on this even with the one that he has sown already, we are still weak, go my daughter. Make sure the man has contact with as many as possible and the strength to keep going. I am afraid that you will have to engage in much, much more fluid exchange with the male.”

Bast smiled widely then just as quickly hid it from view but not before her mother saw. ‘Hmmm interesting, ‘ Isis thought, ‘this might be the start of a truly creative time.’

The man was still a little in shock after finding out all that he had at the library, and then there was of course the encounter he had at the supermarket! This was obviously what Bast wanted him to do, though the thought of getting torn apart by several women wanting him at the same time wasn’t appealing.

Looking out the window he heard a noise causing him to turn toward the back yard section. Breathing a sigh the man waved to his neighbor’s 19 year old daughter Tina. Looking up the young woman was waving then quite suddenly dropped the shears she was using and started to walk toward the window he was looking out of.

A moment later there was a knock at his back door then nothing for a moment then his door opened. The young shapely teen advanced upon the man and smiled. Quickly she removed her clothes and then started in on his. With deft almost expert fingers she had him naked in no time.

Pushing the man down on the floor the teen took his hard member in her mouth as her suction was quickly bringing it back to life. Smiling the teen stood and thrust herself all the way down on his shaft. Screaming, the teen orgasmed as she started to thrust harder and harder.

“Tina?” The man heard then heard the sound of steps up his back steps. “TINA! What in the hell do you think you are doing to my daughter!?” The man heard looking at the back door he saw the girl’s heavy set mother standing there with her hands on her hips. “I’m calling the police, they...” The woman stopped all motion as she stared at the man’s face. Then without another word she also removed all her clothes and kissed the man as her daughter Tina brought the man closer to his release. With a roar the man felt his seed flow and fill every inch of the tight teen’s vagina. Satisfied the girl got off the man whose member was still extremely hard. Smiling wider the mother hiked a leg over the man and with a whoosh of air sunk all the way onto the man’s hardness. The daughter latched onto the mother’s lips as the mother started to move faster.

The man noticed that they both had a glazed look in their eyes. An almost permanent smile was on their faces that grew them closer to bringing him to his release. Damn the man thought were they all going to be that easy for me to screw them?

Unlike the daughter the mother was by far more boisterous immediately starting in with loud squealing and grunting. The longer the woman went the harder she seemed to thrust until she was almost pushing the man across the floor. Damn the man thought it has obviously been a long time since this one has done anything. Suddenly the woman drove her sex as hard as she could into the man’s groin as she experienced an orgasm. Then immediately afterward she started back in again thrusting as hard and fast as she could.

Finally to the amazement of the man, only 20 minutes later the man cried out as he again emptied his seed as deep as he could into the mother’s vagina. With a satisfied sigh the woman and her daughter both kissed the man. Getting up they both dressed and left locking the door behind them. The man could only lay there his shaft still as hard as when the young woman Tina had started all of this.

Finally getting up the man made his way to the bathroom making sure his door was locked on his way there. Shaking his head, he washed off in the shower more than half expecting everything to hurt or at least be sore. To his utter amazement it was not only not sore, but was still stiff ready for more apparently.

Stepping out the man thought of all the women he’d wanted to screw all his life. They were either too uptight or downright snobbish to him. Smiling he thought with this it was about time for him to exact a little revenge. Smiling wider he thought Bast had said for him to spread his seed right? Who wasn’t to say that he couldn’t get a little revenge along the way?

Dressing quickly the man made his way to his car thankful it was inside. Tina was again out in the back trimming, when she yelled a greeting he only waved to her avoiding meeting her eyes. Smiling he’d could go all day with her but SHE wouldn’t like that that much. Making his way to the richer side of town, the man went to the local country club, smiling, he thought ‘this best place to start.’

The man knew of at least three here that he had been itching to get in their pants. They had of course never really given it up ‘til they met rich husbands. The man smiled that was going to change today he’d make sure they were sore as hell when he was through with them.

The man smiled when the man at the front stopped him and told him the price to enter, pulling $1000 from his pocket the man handed it to the shocked man then walked in. Looking around the man was a little disappointed that none of the three women were in sight. Sitting at the bar as close to the bathroom as he could, the man smiled he could wait.

It was at least an hour later that he saw the first of the three enter. She was soon followed by the other two who smiled their fake smiles and made their way to the restroom. Smiling wickedly the man walked as quickly to the women’s restroom locking the door behind him as he entered.

All three of the women turned their mouths open as they stared at the apparent male that had entered their domain. “We don’t know who you are but your ass is as good as in jail.” Looking at the other two they nodded. “Though we might let you go if you have enough to pay all of us.”

“Yes,” another of the women said, “it will only cost you $10,000 each for each of the five of us in here.” The second woman smirked more confident then she felt.

The man still looking at the floor shook his head no, all three of the women’s mouths dropped open this one was a bold shit they’d give him that. “Oh you will pay that’s a given.” Again the man shook his head no. Just then two other stall doors opened making the man smile. The other two women were surprised but got sly smiles on their faces.

“Look here sir, there is no way you are getting out of here without paying, so fish it out!” the first of the three said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.