An Ordinary Adult Sex Life
Epilogue

Copyright© 2016 by bluedragon

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - After An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life and An Ordinary College Sex Life comes An Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through OSL: New York and OSL: Amber's Wedding is a requirement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- AUGUST 2008, FREMONT --

It was a very pleasant August afternoon in the Bay Area. The temperature wasn’t overly hot and the sky was clear with white, puffy clouds scattered around, only occasionally passing in front of the sun. The air was filled with the sounds of birds fluttering about the trees clustered around us, accompanied by the sounds of cool breezes rustling through the leaves.

With the ceremony itself over, about sixty people mingled around the outdoor patio of the local golf club, eating hors d’oeuvres and drinking mixed cocktails while waiting for the formal dinner reception to begin. I had not been among them. Instead, best man duties required I be in photos, keep the groom at ease with cheerful banter, and generally stay available for whatever the happy couple might need. But the post-ceremony photographs were now complete and the newly married Mr. Robert Kim and Mrs. Lynne Arian-Kim had retired to a private room to prep for their grand arrival at dinner. So the Maid of Honor and I had been granted permission to rejoin the others.

I actually had very little clue who was in attendance. Rather than stand stiffly in front of the wedding arch for however long it would take for the ceremony to begin, Bert had elected to remain inside the clubhouse until we’d been informed that Lynne was ready to go. So once the two of us walked out and took our places, I didn’t have much time to scan the audience to look for familiar faces, instead doing my duty to keep the groom at ease with ... well ... cheerful banter. And when I did look out across the audience, for the most part I had been looking for Dawn and Adrienne.

But my friends noticed me as soon as I arrived on the patio, and Dawn even had a 7 and 7 in hand waiting for me. She gave me a quick peck on the lips as she handed over the drink, and I took a big swig gratefully. Adrienne and Sasha were next, although neither of them bothered to greet me. Instead, Adrienne led with, “How are they doing? Happy? Tired? Nervous?”

“Lynne’s just happy and tired,” I replied. “She said she didn’t get much sleep the past few nights. Despite all her attempts to keep this a ‘small, low-key wedding’, it’s been all she could think about for the last week.”

“Understandable,” Sasha said with a nod.

“As for ‘nervous’, that’s all Bert.” I grinned. “But I think he’s more nervous about consummating the marriage tonight more than anything else.”

Adrienne looked perplexed. “Nervous? It’s not like they haven’t been banging each other for years already.”

“He’s happy and tired, too. And it’s the ‘tired’ part that’s got him nervous.”

Dawn smiled. “I’m sure they’ll be fine.”

“Ben! Hey ... Long time no see.” Heather Wilkinson joined us, and she quickly stepped into me for a warm hug. Behind her, I noticed two other ex-cheerleaders from high school in Adrienne’s orbit: Candy Carter and Mizuho Nishioka. And that didn’t even count Kady Jacobsen, who had gone with Noelle over to the Maid of Honor, Lynne’s college roommate Ivonne Corredero.

I greeted Heather, and both Candy and Mizuho came over for hugs as well. The group of us chatted for a little while, and after a bit, Mizuho turned to me and said, “So I heard just a couple days ago that Brooke’s back in town.”

I was mid-sip of my drink, so I swallowed it and nodded. “Working at the Back Bay Science Center, not too far from your dad’s house.”

“Back Bay?” Mizuho popped her eyebrows. “That’s not too far from where Kenta works, either.”

I arched an eyebrow. “Really? Brooke didn’t mention that.”

Mizuho shook her head. “I’m pretty sure Brooke doesn’t know. One of those things where a friend of a friend recognized her having lunch at Fashion Island and the message eventually got to me. I didn’t know where she worked, just that she was back in town. Is it only for the summer?”

I shook my head. “Nope. Permanent job, although she’s taking a few courses toward her Master’s at Cal State Long Beach, too.”

“Interesting...” Mizuho stewed on that.

I nodded. “Yeah ... She moved down there with her boyfriend.”

“Boyfriend ... Of course...” Mizuho grimaced a little.

I arched an eyebrow again. “So how IS Kenta?”

Mizuho smiled. “He’s good. Single, but good. Still talks about Brooke being the one that got away. I haven’t told him about her yet. Wanted to do some reconnaissance with you first.”

I leaned forward and touched Mizuho’s arm, giving her a serious look. “I know you’re going to tell Kenta eventually that Brooke’s back in town. But at the same time ... Brooke’s happy. She’s in love. I know she can take care of herself, but whatever feelings Kenta might have for her, just ... Well, keep that in mind, alright?”

Mizuho frowned. “He won’t hurt her. But yeah, he’ll probably try to contact her. Old friends, right?”

I shrugged and nodded, making a mental note to tell Brooke about this little conversation later. Mizuho looked at her empty glass, held it up, and told me she should go get a refill. I smiled at her as she left and then turned back to chat with Dawn, who had heard every word and of course wanted to know more about Brooke’s history with Kenta.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.