An Ordinary Adult Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life

Copyright© 2016 by bluedragon

Chapter 12: November 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: November 22 - After An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life and An Ordinary College Sex Life comes An Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through OSL: New York and OSL: Amber's Wedding is a requirement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2007, THANKSGIVING DAY --

1:24 AM

“Ngh-ngh-ngh...”

“Fuckme-fuckme-fuckme...”

“Ngh-ngh-ngh...”

“Oh fuckme so close ... That’s it! That’s... Ungh!... Ungh!

“Ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh!”

“That’s! Fuck! Eeeeeee-Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Gaaawwwwwwnnnnngggghhhh...”

The tension in my lover’s naked, sweaty body abruptly slackened, her arms collapsing to let her head and chest fall down to the mattress as the relief of orgasm swept through her. But I maintained my grip on her hips, pulling her all the way back against my probing prick penetrating her pink pussy. I gyrated my hips counterclockwise to carve out her cunt walls and maximize her pleasure. But when her climactic peak waned, I stopped gyrating, withdrew my dick, and let her body collapse flat against the bed.

I paused for a moment to catch my breath, letting my girlfriend bask in her post-coital bliss for another few seconds. Then, I reached down for the small plastic loop sticking out of Sasha’s ass.

Every muscle in my girlfriend’s body had completely relaxed, including her sphincter, and I pulled the vibrating egg out from her asshole with ease. Her moan at the loss of sensation was muffled by her pillow, as was her grunt when I replaced the vibrating egg with the throbbing head of my cock and let my body weight drop.

“Uuuuuhhhhhggggghhhh...” Sasha groaned as she felt an eight-inch column of dick suddenly stretch her colon out. Her body was limp no more, having tensed up reflexively yet too late to stop my penetration. But after a few more seconds of exhaled groaning, she sighed and relaxed once more.

Smothering my lover’s body beneath mine, I kissed her cheek and interlaced my fingers through hers, my palms cupping the backs of her hands. “Fuck your ass feels awesome,” I breathed.

“Doesn’t it always?” she murmured through close-lidded eyes before cracking them open to glance back at me.

“That it does,” I replied, maintaining my grip on her hands as leverage to retract my hips and withdraw my cock a few inches. And when I drilled it back down to full depth, she groaned in pleasure once more.

“Uuuuuhhhhhggggghhhh ... Uuuuuhhhhhggggghhhh ... Uuuuuhhhhhggggghhhh...”

My pace was slow at first, giving Sasha time to get used to her anal intruder. For the first few minutes, she simply lay flat on her belly and let me vertically pump her butt. I took my time, savoring the sensations of every inch of fuckstick sliding through her wickedly tight chute. And I continued nibbling on her cheek, bare shoulders, and finally her neck while enjoying myself immensely.

“Are you--?” My girlfriend asked questioningly when she felt my latest nibble turn into a steadier, unmoving pressure.

I didn’t answer, not right way, finishing my task before finally pulling away and glancing down to admire the dark hickey I’d left on her neck. “Something for you to remember me by for the rest of the day.”

“Marking your territory?” she mused with a smirk. “Don’t be mean. Rod will think you’re rubbing it in his face.”

I blinked twice and stopped thrusting. “Uhhh ... Oops. I didn’t actually mean to--”

“It’s fine. I’ll wear my hair down. He won’t notice.”

“If you say so. I just--”

“It’s fine,” Sasha insisted, wriggling her butt at me. “Forget about Rod and get back to fucking me.”

“As ordered, ma’am.” I grinned and gave her ass another pump. But rather than continue like that, I pulled my cock out and slid myself further down the bed. Separating Sasha’s legs, I put myself between them and scooped my right forearm beneath her belly, using it to tug her body upwards and back into a frog position with her knees set atop the mattress to either side of mine. And taking hold of my cock, I placed the mushroom head against her sphincter and pushed my way back inside.

“Uuuuuhhhhhggggghhhh...” Sasha groaned again, and she pushed up with her arms to once again resume the doggy-style fucking we’d started with from the beginning, save for the switch in holes.

“Fuck me, Ben ... Fuck my slutty asshole...”

I grinned, gripped her hips, and did just that.


2:30 AM

“Ngh-ngh-ngh...”

“Fuckme-fuckme-fuckme...”

“Ngh-ngh-ngh...”

“Oh fuckme! Fuckmyass! Fuckmyass! That’s it! That’s it! Fucking fuckme fuck! Fuck. My. Asssss!!!”

“Ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh!”

Sasha’s knuckles were white as she held onto the top of her headboard, her body vertical as she knelt upright with my cock sawing in and out of her stretched sphincter. My hands gripped her tits as I knelt upright just behind her, my ab muscles doing all the work as I banged into her butt from behind over and over and over again, practically slamming her belly into the headboard with each thrust.

“Ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh!”

“Fuck-ME-Fuck-ME!”

“Ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh!”

“Fuck! My! Ass! Fuck! My! Ass!”

“Ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh!”

“FUUUCK! MYYYY! AAAAASSSSSSS!”

Sasha abruptly let go of the headboard, flinging her head back so suddenly that she actually cracked it against my forehead. I grunted in unexpected pain, the sensation distracting me from the clenched tension I held in my midsection to keep my ejaculation at bay. It was as if the cork trapping my pent-up sperm had been knocked away, and a diluvial torrent of jism flooded forth.

“FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKK!!!” Sasha howled, her orgasm rippling through her body. Her arms flailed, and she smacked me in the head again. It was all I could do to hold onto her big tits and keep her from falling away.

Meanwhile, her muscles spasmed as if she’d gone into electroshock, which included her anal muscles spasming around my cock in a rapid clench and release pattern that milked my shaft quite wonderfully. That diluvial torrent of jism blasted out of me to spray against her inner depths with a force strong enough to make her jerk away in response. But I held on tight, pinning my girlfriend’s body against mine as I rode out her orgasmic shudders and groaned my own ecstatic release until I’d spent every last drop of man-cream inside her bowels.

Exhausted, my leg and lower back muscles gave out and I found myself collapsing backwards. Sasha fell right with me, her sweaty, naked body landing right on top of mine with my not-yet-shriveled dick still lodged in her rectum. I felt my knees complain at the awkward position and managed to sneak my feet out to straighten my legs. And only then did I roll us onto our sides in a spooned position so that we could each cool down from our explosive orgasms and catch our breaths.

“Well that was something,” I marveled, once I’d recovered a bit. “You started to sound like Adrienne for a bit there.”

“The ‘Fuck! My! Ass!’ part?” she panted softly. “Well I’ve heard her screaming that often enough. Guess it’s my way of keeping her spirit here with us even when she’s out of the country.”

“Does that mean I’m still having a threesome even though it’s just you and me?”

Sasha giggled. “Well it certainly feels like you put two loads worth into my ass: one for her and one for me. You sure came a lot that time – well, you come a lot every time – but this one was a particularly big load. I can feel it pooling inside of me.”

You inspired me, no spirit of Adrienne required. Just you.” I leaned forward to plant a tender kiss against her naked spine. I kept nibbling my way across her shoulder, and when I got to her neck, I was sorely tempted to add a matching hickey to the other side.

“If I’m gonna get this kind of one-on-one attention every time I leave you for a day, I think I should visit the Vandenbergs more often.”

“I’m sorry. You deserve to get this kind of one-on-one attention more often than you do. I know that, I do. It’s just--”

“Don’t even...” Sasha sighed, reaching back to grab my arm and pull it around her body to hug her tighter. My shriveling cock finally slipped out of her ass, and she took a deep breath while backing herself into my chest a little tighter. “I’m not gonna be a broken record about this. I’m not complaining and I’m not asking you to change a thing. I only wanted to honestly express my satisfaction at getting this private time with you, and it doesn’t have to mean anything more than that, okay?”

“Okay. I love you, Sasha.” I kissed her shoulder from behind again.

“I love you, too.”

We cleaned up and then fell back into each other’s arms beneath the sheets. Luxuriating in the post-orgasmic bliss, my mind finally felt clear of any outside concerns. Well-fucked, content, and momentarily unburdened, I snuggled myself against my lover and happily drifted off to sleep.


9:13 AM

The morning air was cold against my right cheek, the pillow reassuringly warm against my left. Instinctively, I turned my face deeper into the pillow and inched my shoulder up to carry the warm blanket higher toward my ear.

Little by little, my body came alive as sensory input crawled along my nerves. The lone exception was my left arm, slightly deadened from being trapped beneath Sasha’s pillow for some time, the tips of my left fingers somewhat frozen from exposure off the edge of the queen bed we were snuggled upon. But my right hand was nice and warm, layered not only beneath the blanket but also beneath the baggy T-shirt she used for pajamas. As consciousness slowly trickled into my brain, I became more aware of the large breast I currently palmed in that right hand, and of its matching twin squished against the same hand’s back side.

I squeezed, reveling in the mammary’s pliant firmness, as well as the feeling of a hard nipple circled by the curvature of my thumb. I also became aware of her soft yet heavy breathing, the steady pace indicating that my girlfriend still slumbered in dreamland, despite the relatively late hour displayed on her nightstand clock. Sasha certainly needed her rest after the workout I’d given her last night, and I dared not do anything that would wake her.

But I couldn’t remain in that position forever. As wakefulness filled my brain, the urge to get up and move about grew stronger and stronger. Finally, I managed to gently withdraw my right hand from under her shirt and roll my chest away from her back. Careful not to dislodge Sasha’s pillow, I snaked my left arm free as well. And with one final glance at my sleeping girlfriend, I slid off the bed and out of her room.

I stopped by the bathroom to freshen up, and it was while splashing water on my face that those outside concerns and that burden of guilt started coming back. Shaking my head, I headed into the living room, smiled at the sight of my little family, and consciously decided to focus on them instead.

“Look who’s there,” Kim whispered to her son, pointing with one extended arm so that he could follow her gaze.

BJ looked up from his plastic Tonka Chuck & Friends trucks. A goofy smile spread across his four-tooth face as he exclaimed happily, “Da-da!”

“That’s right, Daddy’s here!” Dayna enthused from her spot just across from BJ. She and Kim sat on opposite sides of the living room rug while my son apparently drove his trucks in a line back and forth between them.

I approached with a beaming smile to match BJ’s, squatted beside him, and reached down to rub the top and back of his head. “Good morning, BJ,” I greeted with overly-enunciated speech.

BJ drooled a bit but smiled even bigger and replied, “Da-da!”

I grinned and sat down behind him, forming a triangle with Kim and Dayna while pulling my son into my lap. He let me hug him for twenty seconds or so, satisfied with the one green and blue trash truck in his hands, but after that he got squirmy as he reached for the red and yellow dump truck, so I let him go.

Kim came to me and I leaned over to peck her on the lips. “Morning. Did you two have a good night?” I asked.

Kim grimaced. “He got up twice.”

“Hungry?”

“Yeah.”

I frowned. “You could’ve come to get me. I can bottle feed him for you.”

Kim rolled her eyes. “And interrupt your night with Sasha? Yeah, right. It was fine.”

I thought for a moment about insisting she come wake me more often, but instead I shrugged and returned my attention to my boy. While a part of me felt some guilt over not being as active a parent as her in raising BJ on a day-to-day basis, the truth was that Kim was more than capable of handling him on her own, and more to the point she wanted me living the life of a normal 23-year-old NOT saddled with fatherhood. That didn’t change the fact that I WAS a 23-year-old father, but in this Kim valued my happiness and arguing with her had thus far proven fruitless.

I had it made, enjoying a lot of the fun parts of fatherhood with much less of the work, and I knew it. And so long as Kim and BJ were happy with the arrangement, I could go along with it too.

“Morning, Ben,” Brandi greeted as she walked over from the kitchen.

“Morning, Brandi,” I replied, glancing up at her for a moment but then returning my attention to my son. He was leaning over too far while driving his truck to the edge of the rug and nearly face-planted.

“You hungry? I can make you breakfast,” Brandi offered.

“Nah, I’m fine for now.” I waved her off in the negative. “I’m certainly gonna pig out enough later on.”

“You gotta eat something,” Brandi insisted. “Don’t want to fill you up too much before Turkey Night, but you sure aren’t going to make it from now until then without eating something.”

“True enough,” I replied, “but not just yet. There’s something else I need to prioritize first. We’ll figure out breakfast after we come back.”

“Come back?” Dayna furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

Standing up, I extended a hand to the mother of my child. “Yes, after we come back.”

“Ohhh...” Dayna chuckled, now understanding. She reached out to grab BJ and pull the little tyke into her lap. “C’mere, kiddo. How ‘bout you play with Auntie Dayna while Mommy and Daddy get some alone time, huh?”

Blushing with a smile, Kim let me lead her down the hallway and into my room.


9:38 AM

“Ohm! Uhm! Ngh! Ngh! EEEK!” Kim squeaked as she threw her head back, her neck straining in a vain attempt to embed the back of her skull a few inches deeper into the mattress. This left her neck fully exposed for my lips to clamp down upon like a bloodthirsty vampire, although I only sucked on her skin and did not actually bite her. I didn’t even suck on her skin for very long, making sure I wouldn’t give her a hickey. Because while Rod might be able to handle it if he discovered my mark on his ex-girlfriend’s neck, I was pretty sure Kim’s father would NOT handle it if his daughter came back to him with any visible bruises for Thanksgiving dinner.

Now that Kim had gotten her orgasm out of the way, I wrapped my arms around her skinny body and rolled us over, managing to flip us without dislodging my cock from her cunt. Panting with a giddy smile on her lips, my baby mama sat up and brushed her jet black hair back with both hands. And planting her hands on my chest, she began to clench her inner muscles and gyrate around my upright prick for the sole purpose of getting me off.

Smiling up at her, I slid my hands along Kim’s ribcage, tickling along the way before covering her breasts with my hands. While perhaps not as big as some of the massive melons in this household, Kim’s teats were just as sensitive and just as much fun to play with, plus I had the added bonus of licking up whatever leaked. So play with them I did, letting my analytical Sex God mind be at ease to let myself simply go along for the ride and let someone else do all the driving.

Closing my eyes, I let myself relax and focus on the feeling of Kim’s super-tight pussy sliding up and down my dick. She worked her inner muscles like a third hand to masturbate me, changing speed and direction every so often just for variety. She was in no hurry to bring our session to an end, intently focused on maximizing my pleasure for as long as she could. And after a particularly pleasant series of up-and-down slam fucks, she settled down and gyrated around my joystick at an almost leisurely pace.

“Hmmm...” I sighed in contentment, letting my lover love me. I’d let my hands drop away from her tits several minutes ago, content to let her do her thing to me, but now I slid them back up her ribcage, tickling along the way before covering her breasts with my hands. At least, that was the idea. Instead, my fingers discovered that someone else had beaten me to the punch, with another pair of hands already palming Kim’s breasts. And my eyes flew open in surprise to find a bathrobe-clad Sasha kneeling next to us atop my bed, her arms wrapped around Kim’s naked torso and her tongue in my baby mama’s mouth.

“Um ... hi...” I ventured tentatively.

The girls broke their kiss, Kim blushing while Sasha fixed me with a mock-annoyed expression. “Imagine my surprise to wake up horny and alone in bed,” my girlfriend whined.

“I honestly thought I wore you out last night. You looked so peacefully asleep, I couldn’t bring myself to disturb you.”

“Well I am a little sore,” Sasha admitted, “but mostly from that unending colonoscopy you pulled up against my headboard. My coochie is still a little hungry, and this little pussy demands to be fed.”

Gesturing toward my face, I offered, “Climb aboard.”

With a happy grin, Sasha knee-walked her way across the mattress and threw a leg over my head. Facing back toward Kim, my girlfriend settled her moist snatch over my face and sighed as my tongue stabbed upward into her cleft. And she moaned when I snaked my hands up the inside of her bathrobe and palmed her big tits from the other side.

What followed wasn’t the most epic of threesomes imaginable or anything, but the knowledge that I’d soon be spending the holiday away from both of my precious lovers drove my urgent need to make sure they were both satisfied before they left. I ate Sasha to a starter morning orgasm before rolling her over and mounting her missionary-style. Kim relaxed beside her, patiently waiting while tenderly kissing and caressing her housemate.

When it was Kim’s turn, she mounted herself atop Sasha so that the two were face-to-face, kissing wetly while I rutted into my baby mama from behind for a few minutes before pulling out, aiming downward, and re-entering my girlfriend.

The girls rolled over so that Sasha was on top, and I switched back and forth a few more times before I felt my impending explosion. I asked which one of them wanted the creampie, but Kim told me to cum all over Sasha’s bosom so she could lick it up.

That certainly worked for me, and Kim rolled out of the way so I could sit on Sasha’s belly and fuck myself into her tightly compressed tits. My girlfriend cooed at me to spunk all over her chest and face while holding her own breasts together for my pleasure. I finally roared out my orgasm, squirting the first rope of cum in a line across her nose, lips, and chin before pulling back to let Sasha stroke out the rest of my sperm into the valley of her cleavage. And then I lay back to watch Kim lap up every drop.

The girls finished with Kim snowballing my load back to my girlfriend as they pleasantly mellowed in the afterglow. After that, the three of us took a shower together where more petting and playing was to be had, including Kim getting one more fingerbanged orgasm. But then it was time to emerge, eat breakfast, and finally go our separate ways.

“I’ll see you both tomorrow morning,” I said warmly as I kissed both Kim and BJ goodbye. They would be spending the entire long holiday weekend at her father’s house, which wasn’t very far away from my parents’ house, allowing me to visit them on Friday morning.

“And I’ll see you tomorrow night,” I added just as warmly before kissing Sasha goodbye. She would be spending the day with the Vandenbergs through dinner and into the evening, but intended to sleep at home and do some early Black Friday shopping with co-worker friends before the rest of us returned to San Francisco Friday night.

Sasha hugged Kim and squeezed BJ, raining kisses down on his cheeks for a minute before leaving. After Sasha was gone, I closed the door and turned around to find Dayna giving me quite the suggestive look. She even winked at me as she started forward.

But holding my hands up defensively, I backed into the door itself and pleaded, “Save it, save it. I already know it’s gonna be a long night, and I need to conserve my strength.”

“Pssht. That’s why Adrienne got us one of those super-pills,” my busty blonde girlfriend retorted.

I sighed, wincing in anticipation of the kicked-in-the-balls-by-a-Pamplona-bull feeling I knew I would have later. “The things I do for this family.”


10:46 AM

With a sigh I settled into the driver’s side backseat of Brandi’s Camry for the 45-minute drive down to our parents’ house. Kim had taken the minivan to her father’s place, and Sasha had driven the Cayenne to the Vandenbergs. Only twice had I ever tried to call shotgun in Brandi’s car, but Dayna had overruled me once and Brandi herself overruled me the second time. I didn’t even bother trying anymore.

Forty-five minutes. It’s really not a terribly long length of time, but as I sat down and stared at the driver’s headrest before me, I wondered how in the world I would keep my mind off my outside concerns and burdens of guilt for the entire trip. Although I’d spent a good chunk of last night and this morning fucking my cares away, I had no such distractions available to me now.

Shoulda asked one of them to sit in back so you could fool around.

Great. Why didn’t you think of that before?

So with no distractions, and having surrendered driving responsibility to someone else, I closed my eyes and let my mind drift as Dayna did the honors this morning of navigating out from our underground parking garage and onto the streets of San Francisco. From the co-pilot seat, Brandi fiddled with her iPod connected to the car’s auxiliary audio jack. By the time Dayna merged us onto 101, the sounds of Rihanna repetitively insisting that we stand under her umbrella (-ella, -ella) filled the air. And rather than let my mind wander to those outside concerns and burdens of guilt, I tried my best to mentally sing along with the music.

But Brandi soon turned down the music and brought those outside concerns to me.

“So have you figured out what you’re going to say to Eden when you see her?”

Opening my eyes, I found my big sister looking back at me from the front seat. Taking a deep breath, I exhaled slowly and stared out the window. “Was trying not to think about it, actually.”

“You can’t avoid her forever,” Brandi cautioned.

“I haven’t been avoiding her forever. It hasn’t even been three weeks.”

“Well you’re not gonna make it to four. Eden’s going to be there, whether you like it or not. And you’d better figure out some way to act normal around her, unless you want Mom coming around all curious as to why you’re giving your baby sister the cold shoulder.”

“I know, I know. It’s not like I’m going to run and hide from her all day today. I just ... I just don’t know.”

“You’re making this more complicated than it has to be.”

I’M not the one who made things complicated.”

“I didn’t say you were.”

I’M not the one who crossed the line.”

“I didn’t say you did.”

“It wasn’t my fault!”

“I didn’t say it was.”

“Then why do -I- still feel guilty about what happened?”

Brandi sighed and gave me a sympathetic look. “Because you’re her big brother. Because it’s in your nature to take responsibility for what happened between you, no matter what.”

I shook my head. “Does that mean you take responsibility for everything that happens between us?”

“Pretty much, yeah.” Brandi got a distant look in her eyes. But a second later, she came back to the present and popped her eyebrows. “But you move on. You have to. You get perspective on the situation, realize that things aren’t as bad as they might seem, and figure out how to get past it.”

“Things ARE as bad as they seem. This isn’t some making mountains out of a molehill situation, this is the fucking MOUNTAIN.”

“Fine, it’s the mountain. You can still get past a mountain.”

“Not easily.”

“Never said it would be easy.”

I sighed and shook my head. “And I really don’t want to figure it all out NOW.”

“Well you don’t have much choice. We’ll be home in little more than half an hour.”

“Yeah ... I know...” I went back to staring out my window, and for the moment Brandi declined to continue the conversation and turned the music back up.

The last several years of my life had been filled with emotional drama. It felt like not a single day had gone by without me wondering about the possibility of a new relationship, worrying over a current relationship, or regretting the failures of a past relationship. I’d gone through the highest highs and lowest lows imaginable, but finally, finally, I felt like everything was starting to work out.

I was engaged to be married to Adrienne, a non-paperbound contract that nevertheless gave us both security and peace of mind about our future together. While the wedding itself was still off in the distant future, the commitment we’d made put us both in a state of contentment where petty squabbles and her still-frequent traveling failed to have any adverse effects on our relationship. We knew we loved each other, knew we trusted each other, and the rest ... well ... didn’t seem to matter.

Plus, my marital commitment to Adrienne crystallized the status of every other relationship I had as well. Sasha enjoyed being our third wheel, a “girlfriend” to both me and Adrienne. She got all of the fun and pleasure without any of the pressure for the future, enjoying the freedom having us for a family allowed her without any expectations for her to ever settle down and have kids. For now, she could focus on her career, just the way she liked it.

Dawn settled into her groove as my “best friend/twin”, the way Dayna was to Brandi and DJ to Brooke. No more soulmate pressure. No more expectations for our future. As romantic partners we could potentially fail, but as siblings we were eternal. Adrienne would be the woman I married, but everyone knew Dawn would still be with me forever, one way or another.

Dayna had always known she was just along for the ride. I was her rebound from Kevin, and she’d enjoy being my girlfriend for as long as it lasted. We both knew that if another man ever caught her fancy, we would separate amicably. And we also knew with equal certainty that she’d be just as welcome to come right back if that other relationship didn’t work out.

Brandi felt much the same. We obviously had no romantic future, but for now she was happy to enjoy what we had. She still hoped to someday meet her Mr. Right, but in the meantime she had me to scratch her itch.

Brooke was my little sister. That would never change, no matter who else might be in her romantic life. She knew “little sisters” rated pretty highly in my book.

Even DJ had come to accept a similar role as my “little sister”. Instead of bemoaning what our relationship wasn’t, she’d come to appreciate what our relationship was. She finally believed with all her heart that I truly did love her, even if our circumstances weren’t as boyfriend/girlfriend, nor parents to a shared child.

And then there was Kim. Well ... Kim had figured out her part in my life a long time ago, even if I hadn’t realized it yet. My engagement to Adrienne hadn’t had much of an impact on that. She’d already been set.

I had a good job, a happy family life, and little to no relationship drama. Many nights I could just curl up on the couch with a girl or two under my arms and doze off while watching Conan. Everything was starting to work out. Everything was falling into place.

Everything ... except for the twins. They were my little sisters, and yet not my intimate “little sisters” the way Brooke and DJ were. But they both wanted to be, and I wanted them to be, only I didn’t want them to be, and ... ah, hell.

You really should’ve asked one of them to sit in back with you. You wouldn’t be having these thoughts right now if Brandi’s mouth was around your dick.

Shut up, you.

Of course, you’d just morph Brandi’s face into Eden’s anyway.

Shut UP.

Dayna finally spoke up. “Eden loves you, Ben. You know that, right?”

“Of course I know that,” I sighed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.