Not This Time - Cover

Not This Time

Copyright© 2016 to Elder Road Books

Chapter 4: Get Out of Town

Allen pulled up to the corner. I ran out, jumped into his car, and he sped away. I was certain no one had seen us. I was also certain Allen had done this before. It was too practiced. Too smooth. We crossed the Red River of the North into Moorhead, Minnesota, and he drove straight to the Mercury Hotel. At least he’d chosen a decent place. If we’d gone to Motel 6, I’d have left.

No, I wouldn’t. I’d have fucked him and then left.

He had apparently already checked in and we went straight to his room. No one batted an eye.

“I hope this place has room service,” I said.

“Why is that?”

“Once you see me naked, you aren’t going to want me to get dressed for dinner.”

“I believe you are being impertinent, little girl. Teacher is going to have to spank you.”

“Uh-uh. No fantasies, Allen. I’m not a little girl and the fact that I happen to be your student in real life is irrelevant. If you need a helpless dumb cheerleader who will give you a blowjob for a better grade, you should have chosen El Sanderson. She needs it and I hear she gives good head.”

“Yeah, she does.” I looked at him and started laughing.

“You are an ace perv. You already did El? I hope she’s getting a good grade out of it.”

“She’s going to graduate. So what is it that you want?”

“Mmm. That’s better. Sex is a transaction. It’s better to do the bargaining before we get started.”

“That’s pretty mercenary. Are you thinking of becoming a prostitute?”

“Do you mean a streetwalker selling sex for money? No. I might get married one day. It’s the same difference. Sex for a home, security, happiness. Or maybe I’ll just have sex for the pure pleasure of getting my cunt reamed by a guy who knows what he’s doing. You do know what you’re doing, don’t you Allen?”

“I think I fill your requirements. But what is it you really want?”

“I need a little help getting out of town. Not money. Nothing like that. I need to graduate and the next day walk out of my house and leave town. Maybe a lift to Grand Forks. That’s far enough that I can make my own way from there without anyone being the wiser. Even you won’t know where I go from there.”

“And that ‘lift’ is worth having sex with me?”

“Well, the lift and the pure pleasure of getting my cunt reamed by a guy who knows what he’s doing,” I laughed.

“And you’re willing to pay in advance? Most girls would want to wait until I delivered them to Grand Forks.”

“Most girls? Most girls I know couldn’t put together a plan that far in advance. Besides, once we get to Grand Forks, I’ll double your payment.”

“Deal. Now let’s get to the pure pleasure part.”


Fucking A! It was.

I’d always been one of those girls—well, women—who assumed that all the jocks were terrible lovers, only concerned about themselves and not about their women’s pleasure. Well, the only one I had to compare, I’d married. He needed to get his rocks off and I had a pussy. End of story.

Allen wasn’t like that. He was a really great lover. I’d put him right up there next to the fifteen-year-old. Yeah. I’d fucked seven guys in the six weeks since prom and the freshman was the best of the lot. Until Allen.

To start with, Allen kissed.

Sure, I kissed Jesse. I kissed all the guys I’d fucked. But they kissed in order to get to the main attraction. Jesse kissed because that’s when I let him feel my tits. As soon as he had them out of the bra, he quit kissing and started sucking. Allen kissed as if it was the main attraction. Oh, there was touchy feely and a little groping going on, but it was just part of the kiss. I hadn’t worn a bra, so it wasn’t like he had to struggle to get at my tits. But he didn’t stop kissing once he had my bare nipple between his fingers. Even when he discovered I wasn’t wearing panties either, he still kept kissing me. I’d never come with a guy before. He didn’t even have his cock out of his pants before I’d had my first orgasm.

My first orgasm with a man in two lives. In twenty-five years of marriage, the only orgasms I’d ever had were when I was alone and believed I wouldn’t be disturbed. That was tricky with a baby and then a toddler in the house. I don’t think I had a single orgasm from the time my daughter was five and when she left for college. What a wasted life!

Even when he’d diddled me to two comes, Allen didn’t rush things. We paused to catch our breath and I stood up to remove his clothes. My open blouse and unzipped skirt just fell on the floor and I kicked off my shoes. Then I turned my attention to Allen. I pulled his polo shirt up over his head and ran my fingers down his hairy chest, feeling the taut muscles. I was pretty sure that there wasn’t one of the guys on the football team he coached who had muscles like this. And when I got his pants off, I was sure none of them had a cock like this. It stood tall and proud and I did something else I’d never done in two lives: I took it in my mouth.

I knew about blowjobs. El had given detailed instructions on how to give a good one at a sleepover when we were sophomores. I hadn’t been opposed to them, but Jesse couldn’t last long enough for me to get it in my mouth. I’d had his cock out of his pants twice before prom and he spurted in my hand before I could get it in my mouth. None of the other guys had been interested in getting blown if I was willing to spread my legs. And in my other life ... well, after I got knocked up, I just wasn’t interested in giving Jesse a blowjob. He’d done enough damage as it was.

I sat Allen on the edge of the bed and truly explored a cock for the first time. I looked at it, touched it, licked it, tasted it. He didn’t come right away, letting me just take my time discovering things like how to keep my teeth off it and how deep I could get it in my mouth without choking. He moaned and lay back on the bed as I sucked, licked, stroked, and bobbed on his cock.

“I’m going to come soon,” he whispered. “I won’t be able to warn you again.”

“Do you want me to stop so you can fuck my pussy?” I asked.

“I want to fuck your pussy, but it’s not a one or the other thing. You didn’t think I’d just come once and that would be it for the night, did you?”

“I might not have been with the right guys so far,” I said. “I’ve never done this before. Just go ahead and come when you are ready.”

“Dumb jocks,” Allen muttered and groaned again as my mouth returned to his cock. I loved the way the skin slid up and down beneath my fingers. I loved the swelling of his cockhead in my mouth before he came. I loved ... well, tolerated the taste as his first spurt hit the back of my throat and I swallowed his come. I didn’t fall in love with the flavor like El said we would. It was the power I felt as his come flowed into my mouth. I didn’t even think about spitting it out. I just drank it down. My tummy gave a little rumble.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.