Mom's Video - Cover

Mom's Video

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Recently, I watched a video clip of a beautiful woman being paraded naked through city streets and being gang-fucked in a bar. It reminded me of Sylvia Krystel's son being interviewed as a teenager and being asked what he thought about his mom appearing in the Emmanuelle movies. What would you do if you ran across a video like this of your mom?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

These little lunches are making a believer out of me, Mom. I love what you normally fix for breakfast at home, but this is a real treat.

If we had a French bakery around the corner from the house, at home, we could have it there, but French bread doesn’t keep any better than French fries. If you can’t get it fresh from the oven, it’s not at all the same.

Ok, I’ll just enjoy it while we are near the bakery, then.

Oh, could you get the door, Darren? You have a robe nearby and it is so comfortable lounging in the nude.

Oh! Hello, Jane. We weren’t expecting you so soon.

That’s pretty obvious, seeing as how my daughter is curled up in your husband’s lap with his cock between her thighs.

You should have been here earlier. She was trying to lose her other cherry, but couldn’t work it in. They are resting up for another try. Wanta watch?

I guess my outraged mom act didn’t fool you, huh?

Nope. Your nipples gave you away.

There is something else I need to confess, as well.

You may as well get comfy. Strip and have a seat on Darren’s lap while we talk.

How did you know I’ve been dreaming about it?

Just slip it in and relax. He has a habit of going off every few minutes and you can help us keep the furniture clean. Now, what’s the big confession?

I didn’t have a business emergency that forced me to return to the US.

Oh? Then why the game?

Mitzi had been pestering me for so long to help her get some sexual experience and try as I would, I wasn’t able to give her the big dick she wanted so much. A little subterfuge seemed like a relatively harmless way to see that she got some. Do you forgive me?

Of course. There is nothing to forgive. We were planning to stay in Paris a couple of days, anyway, and this marvelous suite is much more grand that the hotel we had reserved.

|”:_(%&#++

What did you say to her?

I asked if she has been getting enough dick.

_%&^#:”|)&*%#)&@#&(

And?

She says she is almost too sore to take any more right now and wonders if all us girls couldn’t get together for a little while?

Is that what she said, or is that Mommy playing another game?

Oh? Do you sign, as well?

Well enough to replicate Mitzi’s trick. Spread your legs.


Well group. Now that Jane is back to care for Mitzi, should we continue with our itinerary or stay here with them a bit longer?

I’d like to play with Mitzi some more, Dad. Becky has such a neat way of fluttering Mitzi’s pink lips while I’m pounding Mitzi from behind, I wouldn’t mind practicing that a bit more.

Dear! Why didn’t you ask? We could have been doing that all along.

Gee, Mom. I never thought to ask.

How was your mother-daughter thing last night, Dad?

About as good as it can get until I get one closer to home.

How would you do that, Dad? Oh! Do you mean it? Are you going to do me and Mom together?

Very possibly, but not just yet. I had considered taking your cherry on top of the Eiffel tower, but you guys were having too much fun to interrupt.

Uh, Daddy. That is so sweet. But I guess it’s too late to do that now, isn’t it?

Yes, I’m afraid there wouldn’t be the same magic as it might have been.

But you are still going to fuck me soon?

If we can come up with a suitably romantic setting, then yes, my darling daughter, I will be absolutely delighted to make a complete woman of you.

You aren’t concerned any more about harming me?

No. I can see that you are committed to this sort of life, so the act of making love to my wonderful daughter no longer strikes me as something that would be harmful to you.

Ohh, Daddy. Can I suck you just a little while the rest of you decide what we are going to do?


Ok, group. Gather around and knock off the groping for a couple of minutes. We need to make plans and decide what to do next.

|”:_(%&#++

What did she say?

She wants to know if she can sit on Darren’s wonder rod while we discuss things.

No. Darren can’t possibly get enough blood in his brain to contribute to the discussion while his wonder rod is buried in her cute little love tunnel. Can you sign that?

|:”)&$#*

&(&()&(&(*&

Well?

She says ok, but only if you will try that thing again with her after we talk. She says Darren has loosened her up a lot and maybe she can take you now.

Ok, so, what do you guys prefer? Should we extend our stay here with Jane and Mitzi or hit the road as we originally planned?

Dad, I think we have done the main things here and it would take a very long time to make a dent in the other things Paris has to offer. I’m really impatient to get to Germany and retrace Mom’s epic walk.

Couldn’t Jane and Mitzi go with us?

I don’t know, Son. I have no problem with it. Both of them seem to enjoy a good fuck as well as any of us and they are delightful company. Would you ladies be interested in tagging along for a few days, at least?

&%^&%#

I know I would like that a lot and Mitzi is still looking forward to her first DP with you studs. Is there room for us?

Room is no problem. We can upgrade to a van. That would make it easier to fool around on the road, anyway. One rule, though. What?

No BJs for the driver. When we are doing 150 on the Autobahn, it isn’t very smart to distract the driver.

Dad, 150 kilometers per hour is over 90 miles per hour. Can we drive that fast in Germany?

I’m not talking about 150 kilometers per hour. The speed limit on large sections of the Autobahn are simply whatever speed your car can reach. The faster cars routinely drive 150 MPH. Most of the smaller cars top out around 125.

Damn! Isn’t that dangerous?

I’ve driven 125 many times, at night, in the rain, in heavy traffic. If you were the only person driving 125, you would be a dangerous maniac. When everyone is driving that fast or more, it is not a problem.

Don’t they have a lot of accidents?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.