Mom's Video
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Recently, I watched a video clip of a beautiful woman being paraded naked through city streets and being gang-fucked in a bar. It reminded me of Sylvia Krystel's son being interviewed as a teenager and being asked what he thought about his mom appearing in the Emmanuelle movies. What would you do if you ran across a video like this of your mom?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Hi, Mom.

Hello Dear. How was your day?

I had a BLAST! My Chemistry teacher is a real letch and is one of the worst pervs, trying to look up my skirt.

What did you do?

I decided that there was no way to keep him from looking or proving that he was, so I turned the tables on him.

How did you do that?

Every time he looked away, I would spread my knees and as soon as he started to look, I would slam them together, making it look like I was merely changing my position in the chair and not at all aware of the fact that my ass was bare. I acted like I wasn’t aware that he was watching.

How did he react?

He just kept getting more and more excited, trying to look before I could cover up. Pretty soon, he completely lost his train of thought and was so caught up in trying to see my pussy he forgot his lecture.

He did?

Yeah. The guys were wondering what was going on and some of the other girls started doing the same thing. The poor bastard didn’t have a clue and just stood there trembling until class was over.

Aren’t you ashamed of taunting the poor man?

Why? He has been trying to invade my space all semester and I just now learned how to stop him. Thanks, Mom, for teaching me how to take care of myself.

What about the boys?

Well, I did get one of the Seniors to drop his lunch tray when he walked past my table.

How did you do that?

He could see that I had my skirt over my knees, when he approached from the side, so he was trying to bend lower and have a peek out the corner of his eye when he got in front of me. I just kept slowly turning and lowering my knees as he walked, so that he kept bending over further and further until he lost his balance.

The poor guy. Did you apologize?

What for? He still thinks it was accidental.

You learn well, Grasshopper.

Are you going to teach me more about sex?

Are you still interested?

Are you kidding?

Do you still want to fuck your father?

Are you kidding?

Ok, but we must approach this very carefully. You are his precious treasure and it would crush him to feel that he had any part in destroying your innocence.

Hasn’t he already seen us together?

Yes, but it was outside his control, so he doesn’t feel responsible. Besides, two women are hot, not wicked.

In that case, why not give him three women?

Three women? Who would be the third one?

How about Susan, next door?

Oh my! I believe you’ve got it. When I asked if he wanted to do a threesome, the first name out of his mouth was Susan. He would go crazy.

How should we bring her in?

You are the teacher, Mom. I’m just the kid. However, don’t I remember Susan dropping some hints about how she wouldn’t mind hanging out at our pool with us some time?

You’re right. I’ll call her right now.

Hi Susan. Madge here. How are you?

Just trying to beat the heat, Madge. How about yourself?

Becky and I were about to go out to the pool and work on our tans a little and cool off in the pool. Would you like to join us? Would I? That sounds heavenly. I’ve been after Jim for the longest time to put in a pool, but he is too cheap to go for it.

Well, you can come share ours. It won’t cost you a cent. Just come over when you are ready.


Hi Susan. Glad you could make it.

Hi Marge. Hi Becky. My, you are growing into a beautiful woman, aren’t you?

Thank you. I’m hoping to look like Mom.

You couldn’t hope for better. Should we go ahead and jump in now, then do a little sunning? I’m so hot I might melt.

Last one in is a rotten egg.


Susan, our pool is private enough that we usually drop our tops for a better tan. That won’t bother you, will it?

Uh, no, I suppose not. Is it ok if I keep mine on? I’m not quite ready to lose it.

Certainly. Whatever you are comfortable with.


Hi Mom. Hi Mrs. Jones. Hi Becky. Looking good. Catching some rays?

Hi Darren. Would you mind bringing out the drinks and snacks in the kitchen, then getting those leaves out of the other end of the pool before they get in the filter?

Sure thing, Mom. No sweat.

Madge! Doesn’t it bother you for your son to see your breasts? I would be mortified.

No. Why should it? Our whole family are nudists. When we go to Europe, we all go to the nude beaches and have done so since the kids were toddlers. Darren has seen me naked so many times he pays no attention.

I don’t know what you call not paying attention. Something in his shorts was certainly paying attention.

Oh, that? It usually comes up at first, then goes back down soon. It’s only natural for a teenage boy. Besides, he was most likely responding to you, anyway. This is the first time he has seen you in a Bikini.

Oh, he wouldn’t be interested in an old married woman like me. He was probably responding to Becky. She has really filled out lately.

No, I think it was you. Darren is accustomed to seeing Becky nude, so it must be you. You think so?

I’m pretty sure. Let’s check it out. Becky, why don’t you go in and help Darren with the refreshments, then stay inside a few minutes after he comes out?

Ok.


Darren, Mom has almost convinced Susan that she is the reason you had a hardon out there. Mom told me to stay inside a few minutes so they could see if you got hard when I wasn’t there. Go put on your trunks and make sure you are good and hard when you are around here. Mom told her we hang out at nude beaches all the time in Europe.

Ok. Oh, nice tits, Becks.

Thanks. I like them.


Oh, here you are, Darling. Just put everything down there and get those leaves if you don’t mind. I have to see about dinner for a few minutes.

<My, my my. Just look at that hard body and how hard part of it is. Should I believe he is really attracted to me? Look at those hard abs and those muscles. Wonder what it would be like to have him hold me?>

Ok, Mrs. Jones. I got the leaves out of the pool. You can go in now if you want.

I’m feeling too comfy right now, Darren, but thanks.

You should make sure you keep enough sun lotion on. Your back is already looking kind of red. Would you like for me to top you up?

<Top me up? I sure as hell would.> If you don’t mind. That would be very nice.


Your mom tells me that it doesn’t bother you to see her and Becky topless.

No, I am used to it, although they are truly beautiful.

Then may I ask a question?

Sure.

If their naked breasts don’t excite you, why are your trunks sticking out so far?

Oh, sorry. I hoped you wouldn’t notice.

How could I not notice? It looks like you have a squirrel hiding in there.

Nope. No squirrel. I don’t even have a beaver.

A beaver? Oh, I see. Good one. You act pretty mature for your age.

Mom and Becky have helped me a lot. Uh, I guess Mom told you about us. I don’t normally wear clothes when I clean the pool, but I guess you wouldn’t like that?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.