The Transgender Intern Finds Love
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Decisions, decisions, Linda, formerly, Lawrence, is on her way to an entirely different way of life. The young intern is confused with an identity crisis that will determine his/her future. voting turned off due to obvious trolling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   TransGender   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification  

Linda looked in the gold-framed mirror and pushed a tendril of her sweeping blonde hair back behind her ear to keep it from falling into her field of vision and blurring her view of facial perfection.

The make-up job just finished by her best friend Amanda was the best ever.

Amanda was the only one of her friends that knew Linda was born Lawrence and had an eight inch secret tucked away between her legs for those special occasions when she simply had to stick it to some female in a way that left no doubt who was in control.

The transgender Doctor Brenda Nightingale had gone all the way personally and had removed her own connection with the masculine world a long time ago. She had determined in Linda’s case that final step could be easily postponed with the advances of modern gender-bending science and allowed her to keep that alternative system in place. They had not been able to make her female system fully functional due to reproductive limitations, but to all intents and purposes, she looked, acted and convinced all around her that she was a real live girl and a “hot number” to boot.

In a way, the good Doctor was envious of the fact Linda still had that hidden back-up capability and she did not. Still, the freedom of not being conflicted any longer went a long way to putting her mind at ease and she no longer regretted her final decision to make the jump without looking back.


Linda smoothed down her recently purchased clinging material skirt in shocking red and hoped her frilly white panties with the tiny hearts all over could only be seen when she bent way over.

“Amanda, do come over here and lift my skirt in the back so I can see how my panties look when I am up on my toes.”

The other girl obliged just like she always did when Linda hit her with an almost order because she had a certain flicker of tummy tingles when she was obeying her best friend forever.

There always was a faint aura of uncertainty about them when one tried to distinguish which one was the original and which one was the imitation.

Amanda knew that Linda (originally Lawrence) was the perfect twin for her and they resembled each other in almost every way. She was the only one that knew Linda was really a “he” that was now a “she” and that she had the best of both worlds with a twin blonde feminine room-mate and knowing that the solution for her lack of male companionship was hidden deep inside her feminine folds. Every time she buried her head in the pillow and stuck her heart-shaped bottom up high for Linda’s attentions, she knew the beautiful she-male would make her a true believer in transgendered advantages.

They had gotten Linda ready for her first date with Charlie, their boss at the courthouse. He was recently divorced and had taken out his depression over losing his house, his car, his dog, and his beautiful sixteen year old daughter all at the same time by humping any female in close proximity. It was all just because his spouse had caught him with the babysitter working him hard and heavy for a bigger tip. The sight of her pretty head bobbing up and down buried in her husband’s groin and kneeling between his legs using her pretty teenaged tongue like a mini-hoover was all it took to trigger her “Divorce Court Blues”. At the time, the definitely drunken Charlie was in seventh heaven with the young student sending shock signals up to his totally involved prostate in a Morse code of lust and lingering guilt.

Linda had met the soon-to-be ex-wife and the teenaged bombshell at the courthouse and had to agree that the babysitter had that certain something that definitely could not be denied, especially when she was on her knees and focused on poor Charlie’s pleasure. She could tell from the way Charlie was scoping out her hindquarters that he had a proprietary interest in investigating her intern depths and checking out how dedicated she was to the job by getting on her knees and giving him proof of her sincerity. A lot of the female workers had already shown Charlie their loyalty by getting on their knees and he had come to expect from them what he knew his wife would never submit to in the privacy of their own bedroom. She knew it was no big thing considering the fact he was already headed for signing the final papers and his wife was already fooling around with the gym trainer that incorporated the art of spanking into his “glutes” training program under the guise of firming up the muscle tone. It sounded like a common sense approach to the fetish arts and she was considering taking a course of instruction. The only reason why she had hesitated was because taking all her below the belt clothes off would put her transgendered anatomy on display in a way that she thought a bit too risky for the outcome. It seemed far better to her to engage in such sports after a few drinks and in the dim light of a romantic room or parked in a dark spot with the lights of the city off in the distance.

Fortunately, Charlie already had a few by the time she arrived at his hotel room. It had appeared a bit risqué to meet him at a motel but he explained it was only temporary until he was able to get credit after the divorce and purchase a proper place to live equipped with a fireplace and fluffy white carpet and a king-sized bed for momentous moments of decadent gyrations wrapped in carnal bliss.

Linda was almost immediately put into service on her knees right on the living room floor. It was so sudden and violent that she accidently forgot to spit it all out on her hand and swallowed it down like one of the sluts working the nighttime shift on the subway.

Charlie lost no time in telling her,

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.