The Transgender Intern Finds Love - Cover

The Transgender Intern Finds Love

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Decisions, decisions, Linda, formerly, Lawrence, is on her way to an entirely different way of life. The young intern is confused with an identity crisis that will determine his/her future. voting turned off due to obvious trolling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   TransGender   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification  

Linda was uncertain when she realized she was not cut out to be a boy. It wasn’t something that simply flashed into her brain and changed her forever like some sign from God. In fact, she was reasonably satisfied that God had nothing to do with her predicament.

It was the simple little things like wanting to watch those sorts of films that most boys hated the most. It was the sense of being a little uncomfortable in the boy’s bathroom and finding no humor in playing with dicks that were meant to be peeing into the ugly urinal and not being played with like some toy in front of others. She hated the fact that her dick was bigger than most and that she had to protect her balls from injury by wearing a “cup” when playing sports. In fact, it bothered her no end to even admit she had a dick and was destined to be a boy until the day she died.

She wished her name was really Linda instead of Lawrence. Linda really liked the handsome blond-haired, blue-eyed Lawrence of Arabia in the film about the mysterious Middle East. Linda identified with that Lawrence and his struggle to be a man in a man’s world, despite his need to be more like a simpering female in search of her one true love. Now that she was eighteen, Lawrence was beginning to feel the pressure of his parents and even his two sisters to be more of a “man” and to be firm and masculine. Unfortunately, all she wanted to do was to attract the attentions of one of the muscular football players and let him have his way with her the way the other silly girls did under the seats next to the playing field. Of course, Linda/Lawrence knew the chances of that were slim to none, because she was a boy on the outside, and a girl only on the inside, where it really counted.

Eventually, she evolved into a tennis-playing young lad during the day, and on the weekends, she changed into her sister’s finery and passed herself off as a young lady. She pretended to be a bit shy and only allowed the boys to kiss her and fondle her backside. Linda discovered that the boys were quite happy to fool around with her shapely bottom, because most of the girls were more inclined in the direction of above the waist petting, for reasons of maintaining a reputation of being a perfect “lady”.

Her newest beau was a sturdy young man called Bruce.

Bruce was not a virgin.

He had dipped his wick in half the female freshman class long before the Christmas break and now, he had his eye set on the slender Linda with her interesting bottom. It tempted him like an irresistible piece of candy just waiting to be devoured by his impatient cock.

They had been dancing to the new music.

It was a dance that had young Linda pushing her delicious backside into poor Bruce’s groin repeatedly to the beat of the jungle rhythm. The more they danced, the more Linda wanted Bruce to bend her over in some secluded corner, and slip his stiffened prick up her rear door, like she had seen on the dirty stag films in the college dorm. Linda knew her backside was just like a girl’s sweet sugar and that her other hated equipment was well hidden in a nest of shielding linen.

It was a night that made Linda blossom like a beautiful flower in the garden of paradise.

Fortunately, the youthful Bruce was a bit drunk, since he was celebrating his coming graduation and acceptance of a position in the stock exchange downtown. It was a job that promised wealth and his choice of young ladies to plunder with his hard-pounding tool, whenever he desired. Tonight, he was targeted on Linda’s pretty behind, and he managed to get her undies down in record time in the tiny alcove, with his fumbling hands and happy cock.

The sight of the naked cheeks made him a raging bull, and he took poor Linda before she even had a chance to say,

“Please be gentle with me, darling.”

From Bruce’s point of view, the evening was a huge success.

He had taken his first piece of ass, quite literally, and he felt like he was the king of the hill and the master of the universe. The shy Linda was appropriately content with his performance and he allowed her to use her tongue, like the girls he kept in reserve down at the factory. His father ran the squalid place to produce cheap imitation suits for the common masses. Those low-income girls were more submissive mouth-loving material, than high class pussy, but he didn’t complain at all. He liked their submissive attitudes, but just like the high class young debutantes, they didn’t like getting his prick up their backsides when he was feeling ass hungry. Of course, he was unable to argue it was acceptable in well-behaved civilized society. Bruce had been attracted to kinky anal antics ever since his cousin Ralph had taken his rear door cherry. It had happened when they were camping in the back yard of the family estate in order to earn their camping merit badge for the local troop of young scouts. He remembered the uncomfortable feeling of being stretched roughly and his tears of guilty pleasure as Cousin Ralph had his way with him. They were both sworn to secrecy and after that incident his cousin was unable to meet his eye at family gatherings. It bothered Ralph for a long time, but he put it out of his mind and dedicated his social interaction to the plundering of young females in their pretty mouths and their tight little pussies. It was a good solution, but he discovered that each one was just like the other, no matter how often he repeated his efforts.

The first time he actually felt a tingle of unique satisfaction was whilst he was exploring the shy Linda’s heart-shaped bottom, behind the drapes, in the tiny alcove, on a quiet Saturday night.

Linda’s conscience didn’t bother her about her deception with Bruce.

Things were moving so rapidly in the direction of functioning as a real live girl, that she decided to consult an expert in the field of gender assignment. The world-renowned doctor of fostering alternative gender identity was Doctor Brenda Nightingale. Doctor Nightingale was a doctor twice over because she was both a medical doctor and a holder of two PHDs in biology and psychology. She was formerly known as William Nightingale and had even been married to a young debutante with a nymphomaniac disorder. After that unhappy marriage fell apart, William had taken the plunge and assumed the gender, that he knew was right for him, ever since he could remember.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.