Aja
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - "Aja" is a story about interracial romance. Jason Brown, a white broadcast engineer meets Aja Morgan, a pretty and talented Black gospel singer, during a radio assignment. Jason soon is falling in love with Aja and he senses the feeling is mutual. However, Aja must overcome trauma and prejudice before she can admit her true feelings for him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Slow  

Jason set the controls to switch WNLX AM to simulcast the FM program. He ran through his transmitter checks. Then he picked up the phone and punched in the number for Aja’s cell phone. He heard it ring.

Hello?

“Aja -- it’s me.”

Oh, hi...

“Is that WNLX FM I hear in the background?”

Yes. I turned it on to be connected with you, Jason.

“I wanted to tell you about the meeting with the lawyers.”

How did it go?

“Well, one of them remembered you and your earlier case.”

Are they interested?

“Oh, are they ever. They said that others have complained and even attempted to file a suit. Every time Hubbards denies the allegations and threatens to counter-sue for libel and defamation. Having the audio tape makes all the difference.”

Did you play the recording for them?

“Yes I did.”

What did they say?

“They said, in the names of all I love and all I hold holy, do not let anything happen to that cell phone. I told them I had already copied the file to my laptop and to a thumb drive, but they said the original recording on the phone was most valuable since they could prove, forensically, that it wasn’t edited or altered. I think what I’m going to do is to get a new phone and turn this one over to the law firm for safekeeping. My cell plan is up for a replacement, anyway, so I might as well take advantage.”

So, they’re taking the case?

“They certainly are. They’re hoping they can turn it into a class-action suit. Over the next couple of weeks they’re going to start airing commercials on radio and TV soliciting others who went through what we went through, in order to contact them. I’ll be interested in seeing if any air on our station, given the working relationship we have with Hubbards. If they can find enough victims, then they’ll petition for class-action status. That would mean a bigger settlement.”

And, more fees for them.

“Right. There’s no up front fee for us and they’ll take a cut of the settlement. They said what Hubbards is doing is legal under the letter of the law, but not under the intent. The intent was to protect a retailer who held someone until police arrived, and to permit them to recover damages after a shoplifter was convicted. There is no way the law intended them to be able to operate outside of due process and shake down anyone they suspect of stealing. The problem is, the language of the law doesn’t make that explicit.”

We were right about it not being an isolated instance, she observed.

“Indeed. The lawyers hope they can get the law thrown out on constitutional grounds as being overly vague. Then they’ll go after Hubbards to disgorge any and all monies they collected this way. This is gonna hurt ‘em Aja. This is really going to leave a mark.”

Do they want to talk to me?

“They want to depose you, under oath, as part of their initial filing. We need to make an appointment for next week, if possible. Check your calendar, get back to me and I’ll get back to them. They also told me that we need to be patient. It could be a year or two before this gets resolved. The wheels turn slowly, they said, but they do turn.”

Sounds like a productive meeting. Jason ... Do you have time to talk?

“Yeah ... I’ll need to take transmitter readings on the half hour. What’s on your mind?”

I miss you, Jason.

“I miss you, too, Babe.”

No, I mean I REALLY miss you. I had a miserable night last night. Stuff from the weekend kept coming back to me.

“Do you mean Hubbards stuff?”

Yeah ... but the restaurant, also. I’m starting to have doubts that I did the right thing.

“What do you mean?”

It was a pretty invasive procedure I did on that woman. Now I’m thinking maybe someone bigger and stronger might’ve been successful with the Heimlich.

“Aja -- I don’t claim to be Mister America, but I’m no ninety-eight pound weakling, either.”

Oh, I know, Jason. I love your strength. I love it when you pick me up off my feet and carry me upstairs. You do it so effortlessly.

“There was simply too much flab in the way. It was like doing the Heimlich on someone with a pillow strapped to their belly. She was passed out and you had moments to act. How much longer before she suffered permanent brain damage? Not that there was much there to damage.”

“Not very long.”

“You were brilliant, Aja. Please don’t start second-guessing yourself.”

Thanks, Jason. I needed to hear that. Of course, you’re right. I wonder if there’s any way to know if she’s all right.

“I’m not losing any sleep over her. You did your part and she was stable when the paramedics took her. Let me check Google news. I’ll search on the inn ... Nothing. It was a non-event, at least as far as the local news is concerned.”

If we knew her last name, we could call the hospital for a welfare inquiry.

“I’ll see what it takes to get a copy of that deputy’s report. Those are public records. I’ll do that in the morning. Anything else?”

I just like hearing your voice, Jason. If love is a drug, I’m in serious withdrawal. I don’t think I’ll sleep any better tonight, and I am absolutely exhausted from today.

“Busy day at the clinic?”

Oh, God, yes. I was run ragged. Jason -- I love the melty, sleepy feeling I have after we make love. I drift to sleep right away with a smile on my face.

“If I weren’t at the station, I’d suggest some phone sex.”

I have never done that, Jason.

“I know you told me you don’t self-pleasure, but if I were directing you, it wouldn’t be like that. I can give you a call once I get home...”

If you’re going to do that, you might as well come here for the real thing, she replied. Actually, I don’t need sex tonight, Jason. I need you. I can’t stand it that we’re not together tonight. Jason, I hate myself for sounding like a needy, whiny, clingy teen-aged girl with a crush on the team captain. It’s what I’ve become. I’ve never loved a man who makes me feel so complete when we’re together and so empty when we’re not. Can’t you come be with me tonight? Please? Now, I’m begging...

“It’ll be late,” he said. “I can’t leave until my relief comes in. If we start living together full-time, this is going to be our reality, Aja.”

Is there a chance you could start working first shift? she asked.

“I like second shift. I like the energy of getting the evening news together, and I like how it quiets down afterward. I also like having my mornings free. I’m a morning person, Aja, and I can get stuff done -- like talking to lawyers. First shift is a nightmare. We do talk shows and they’re a pain in the ass, especially the ones that let listeners call in. Those are on a seven-second delay and you need to be on your toes the whole time in case someone says something that needs bleeping. Roger is off this week so it’ll be Eric, one of our summer interns taking third shift.”

Do you need to supervise him?

“No. The guy is a little flighty, though. He’s the one who had the monitor speakers on Line instead of Air when our transmitter blew up. I hope he doesn’t forget. If he does, I’ll be here until Jon comes in for first shift.” Jason drew in a breath. “Okay, I’ll come to the condo as soon as I can. Tell you what ... If you’d like to get in a little snoozing between now and then, go ahead and I’ll call you when I leave the station. That way you can be up to let me in. Okay?”

Okay... He heard her yawn. That’s a good idea. I’m really tired and I’m sure I can nap easily knowing you’ll be coming over.

“It shouldn’t take me too long to make the drive, maybe ten minutes or so. Traffic ought to be light that time of night. If Eric doesn’t show and I can’t make it, I’ll call also, no later than eleven-thirty. Okay?”

He heard her yawn again. Okay. See you later. I love you.

“I love you, too. Time for transmitter check. See you later.” He hung up the phone.


Jason parked in Aja’s unit’s stall. He stepped to her front door and rang the bell. He stood, rocking on his heels, waiting. She sounded pretty groggy when I called her, he thought. I hope she didn’t go back to sleep. He rang the bell again.

The door opened and he stepped inside. Aja stood, barefoot, in her bathrobe. He embraced her and they kissed. “I was afraid you went back to sleep,” he said.

“Oh, Jason -- I was sleeping pretty soundly when you called. Just knowing you were coming was comfort enough ... I probably could’ve slept straight through to morning even if you didn’t show. Of course, I’d be really pissed-off at you in that event. No, I wasn’t asleep. I was getting my robe. I didn’t want to come to the door in my nightie.”

“Are you ready to go upstairs?”

“Mmm ... Ready.”

Jason scooped her off her feet and carried her upstairs. He gently set her down. “I love it when you do that,” she said and untied the belt on her robe. She slipped out of it and hung it on a hook behind her bathroom door.

She stood before him in a white cotton slip. It had spaghetti straps and a lace hem that came halfway across her thighs. The fabric wasn’t sheer, but it was light enough for him to discern a pair of briefs underneath, as well as the twin charms of her breasts. She had tied her hair into an informal bun.

“Is that what you usually wear to bed?” he asked.

“Yeah ... When I’m not trying to impress someone, that is.”

Jason began undressing. “I’ll swap this polo and my underwear and socks for ones I brought earlier. The pants are good for a few days’ wear.”

“Don’t mess them up -- you need to keep them crisp for church,” Aja replied. I can wash anything you want washed,”

He faced her in his briefs. They embraced; then he scooped her up and gently placed her in her bed. “Mmm ... Twice in one night.”

He switched off the light and slid in beside her. Gradually his eyes became acclimated to the dim light of a nightlight in her bathroom coming through the open door and reflecting off the light colored paint in her room. “I don’t remember that nightlight,” he remarked.

“I turned it on earlier when I laid down for a nap. I don’t like the room to be pitch black,” she replied. “I can sleep just fine with this amount of light. If it bothers you, we can switch it off.”

“It doesn’t bother me. I have as much light coming in from a streetlamp outside my bedroom window.” He snuggled against her, his chest to her back. Jason slipped his arm around her waist and kissed her shoulder and the base of her neck. “In fact, I like the view.”

“This feels good, Jason. This is what I need tonight.” She took his hand from around her waist, kissed it and cupped it over her left breast, holding it there with her hand. He could feel her heart, beating lazily.

“Are you trying to start something?” he asked.

“No -- I like feeling your hand against my breast. It’s warm and comforting. I’m sorry and embarrassed that I sounded so needy on the phone. I told you I’m working through issues. You satisfy a hunger in me I’ve had for a long time, Jason. Ever since my parents died, I haven’t had anyone in my life I could trust so absolutely and open up to so completely. It’s a need you’re satisfying, Jason. Does that make me needy? Am I too clingy?”

“It makes you Aja,” he replied.

“You’re being diplomatic ... Do you have a complementary need, Jason? Do I complete something in you the way you complete something in me?”

“I think I have a need to be so trusted,” he replied. “I’m thinking of when I’m delivering oral on you, and you’re lying, naked and spread-eagle before me. You’re in a very vulnerable position at that moment, and yet you’re trusting me with your body.”

“Mmm ... I think I understand.”

“Love is trusting and giving. I think what you’re sensing is a byproduct of true love.”

“I guess it’s because it’s so new to me. I’ve never loved anyone the way I love you. It’s a little scary...”

“Have you ever had white whiskey? Whiskey straight from the still?”

“No, I don’t think so.”

“It’s similar to vodka -- it’s sharp and intoxicating but it has no character. As it ages, it matures, changes and develops character and complexity. I think our love is at the fresh-from-the-still stage. As we become more comfortable and more familiar with each other, I think the trust will become part of the infrastructure of our love. It’ll become second-nature, and not a need that requires periodic feeding. We’ll have faith in our love and not need constant reassuring.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.