Aja - Cover

Aja

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - "Aja" is a story about interracial romance. Jason Brown, a white broadcast engineer meets Aja Morgan, a pretty and talented Black gospel singer, during a radio assignment. Jason soon is falling in love with Aja and he senses the feeling is mutual. However, Aja must overcome trauma and prejudice before she can admit her true feelings for him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Slow  

Jason picked up the takeout boxes from the rear seat. Aja opened her front door. “We’ll need to get a set of keys made for you,” she remarked. He slipped the cartons into her refrigerator.

He approached her, embraced her and they kissed. “Ready for your bubble bath?” he asked.

“Mmm...” Jason scooped her off her feet. “You do like doing that, don’t you?”

“I do. It’s a good thing you’re not very heavy.” He carried her upstairs and into her bedroom. “What do we need to do for a bubble bath? I can start running water. How hot do you like it?” Jason stepped into her bathroom and regarded her tub. He adjusted the controls to start the water and noticed the spout was connected to a hand-held shower wand.

“I like it hot but not too hot.”

“That’s a precise description.”

“Not so hot as to break a sweat.”

Jason adjusted the temperature to what he thought satisfied her description and closed the drain. He picked up the shower wand and turned a valve on the faucet. Water sprayed from it and he played with the settings leaving it set for a throbbing pulse jet; then he switched it off and returned it to its cradle.

“What do you use for bubble soap?” he asked. She stepped into the bathroom in a short robe and opened a cabinet. Jason saw a row of squeeze bottles. “Which one do you use?”

“It depends on the mood I’m in.”

“What mood are you in tonight?”

“I dunno -- you pick something that appeals to you.”

He regarded the bottles. Mint ... lavender ... pine ... eucalyptus... He opened the cap and sniffed it. Maybe... he thought. Jasmine ... too much. He opened the lavender and sniffed. “Aja -- how about lavender?”

“Good choice.”

“How much?”

“Just a good long squirt.”

“Wow -- look at all this foam. I can’t get froth like this in the apartment.”

“It’s because this condo has a water softener.” Aja stood at a sink and regarded herself in the mirror. She took a foil wrapped wipe from a drawer, opened it and used it on her face. “One reason I take a bubble bath on Saturday night is so I’ll be fresh Sunday morning and not need a shower. I can spend the time working on my hair.”

“Well, if we have hot, sweaty, sticky, passionate sex after your bubble bath, maybe you won’t be so fresh in the morning.”

“I hadn’t thought of that. Maybe we won’t have hot, sweaty, sticky sex.”

“What other kind is there?” he asked. “It’s you and me we’re talking about.” He regarded the water level. “I think it’s deep enough.” He turned off the water. “Have you ever soaked with a friend before?”

“Not in this tub.”

“Maybe I should go in first. I displace more water than you.”

“Okay.” she set a towel on a rack near the tub. “Here’s a towel you can use.”

Jason stepped from the bathroom, undressed and returned naked. He stepped into the tub. “Whoa,” he exclaimed, “you feel like you’re floating away.”

“How do you want me?” she asked.

“Snuggle up, your back to my chest.”

She climbed into the tub and eased herself against him. “Temperature is just right,” she said.

Jason began covering her chest and shoulders with handsful of foam. “I love seeing your dark chocolate nipples peeking through the suds,” he said. “It makes you look like you’re in a cloud.”

He slipped his arm around her waist, then he began kissing her shoulders and nuzzling the back of her neck. “Mmm ... That feels good. Jason -- use that loofah on my back.”

He picked it up, held it under water to soak it and began scrubbing her back. Aja leaned forward. “Oh, that feels good. I love back-rubs. The water temperature is perfect.”

Jason continued scrubbing her back. He regarded her hair. “You know, that bun turned out pretty good if I say so myself.”

“That’s enough on my back. I’ll use it on the rest of me.” He handed the loofah to her and she scrubbed her arms and legs with it. “Do you want me to use it on you?”

“No, thanks. I have an aversion to scratchy things against my skin.”

“It isn’t scratchy.”

“It’s too scratchy for my taste.”

“Big baby...” She placed the loofah on the edge of the tub. Then, she relaxed against his chest again. Jason put his arm around her waist and resumed kissing her shoulders. “We can soak for a while ... the water feels good, don’t you think?”

“Feels really good. I can tell it’s soft water -- really slippery.”

Aja slid down so the water came to her armpits. Jason slid his hand up so it was cupped under her breast and he began caressing it with his thumb, running it across her nipple. “That feels really good with the warmth of the water,” she said. “Mmm ... mmm ... mmm...” she hummed. “Both sides like that? Feels really good, Jason -- warm ... arousing ... you do have such a nice touch. Mmm...”

Soon Jason was languidly stroking her breasts from front to back, pinching and pulling on her nipples with each stroke. Aja’s lips parted and she began breathing heavily through her mouth. He nuzzled her shoulders and the base of her neck as he fondled her breasts.

Aja’s knees began to lift our of the water with each tug on her nipples. Jason slid his right hand down and caressed the inside of her thigh, up to her labia. He worked his finger into her slit and began stroking her clit.

She raised her knees to spread wider for him. “Feels really good,” she said.

“Water’s going a bit cold -- I think I’ll warm it up a bit.” He turned on the spigots.

“Don’t make it too hot,” she said.

“No, not too hot.” Once he had the temperature where he wanted it, Jason picked the shower wand from its cradle and turned the valve to activate it. Water sprayed from it in the throbbing pulse he had set earlier. Jason held it under the water and aimed it between her legs.

“Oh, my God!” she gasped. “Too intense!”

He drew it back a bit. “Better?”

“Yeah ... it’s such a different sensation!”

“You never tried this before?”

“Jason! I do not self-pleasure. It’s how I was brought up.”

“Maybe you should. As Woody Allen said, masturbation is sex with someone I love.” He resumed nuzzling her neck and fondling her breast. He could feel her heart accelerating rapidly. “Oh, God it’s so intense!” she gasped.

“Go with the sensations. Follow them where they lead you.”

“I am...” She began panting noisily. “Jason -- I’m gonna come!” She clenched her jaw, closed her eyes and let out a warbling cry.

He had already decided to keep the nozzle pointed toward her clit until she pushed it away. Aja fell back against his chest, panting. Her legs began to shake again. She drew in a breath, closed her eyes and cried out.

The pattern continued -- she went limp against his chest and panted until another orgasmic wave formed and washed over her. Then she would draw up her legs, curl forward and cry out. Finally she pushed his hand away, reached up and shut off the water. Jason returned the wand to its cradle.

Aja fell against his chest, panting to regain her breath. “Jason -- that was amazing. I think I had more orgasms just now than I’ve had my whole life.”

“Stick with me, Babe,” he replied, “there’s more from where those came from.”

“You’re silly ... I wonder is there a way we can...”

Jason slid down in the tub so he was lying on its bottom, his head and shoulders above the water. “Can you get on top of me like this?” He held his shaft at its base and pointed it skyward, his glans peeking above the waterline.

“I dunno ... Not lying down.”

“How about sitting?”

“Tub’s too narrow.”

“Facing the other way?”

She turned from him and eased herself onto his erect organ. “Yes, this works. Feels so different, Jason -- you’re pointed the wrong way ... it does feel good, though.”

“This is a great view of your back and bottom,” he remarked. “Are you getting stimulation? Can you come again?”

“I don’t know -- I don’t have to, Jason. I came plenty.” She began rocking and rotating her hips causing waves that lapped at his throat.

He reached around, twisting his wrist so he could press a fingertip against her clit. “How’s this?”

“Mmmph,” she grunted and increased the vigor of her thrusting. Jason rocked his hips back and forth to find enough friction. Aja reached up and placed her left hand against her chest. With her right she guided Jason’s fingers against her clit.

“I thought,” he grunted, “you don’t self-pleasure.”

“I’m ... just ... helping you,” she panted. “Oh, GOD!” She drew in a breath and groaned.

Jason could sense, indistinctly, her pelvic muscles pulsing against his shaft, and it was enough. He placed his hands on her buttocks, rolled his pelvis upward and grunted as his climax peaked.

They knelt, facing each other in the tub. Aja ran swirled bath water over his manhood, scrubbing it with her fingers and he washed between her legs. “Well -- this is one way to have hot, sweaty, sticky sex and still be fresh in the morning,” he remarked.

“I like what you’re doing,” she said.

“Does that mean you want still more?”

“Oh, no ... It’s more like afterplay. I don’t think we do enough afterplay, Jason.”

“Then, let’s make it a point to do more afterplay.” He lifted up on his knees and eased her onto hers. They embraced, kissed and caressed each other’s backs. “Ready to get out?”

“Yeah -- my fingers are all crinkly.” She stepped out of the tub. Jason climbed out and opened the drain. Then, they dried each other.

He scooped her into his arms and carried her to the bed. They slid between the sheets and she snuggled against him. Jason stroked her back. “Mmm ... mmm ... mmm ... I love back-rubs,” she purred.

“This was quite a day,” he remarked.

“Uh-huh,” she replied. “I hope we don’t have another one like this for a good long time.”

“Me, too.”

“One thing I do know: I sleep so much better in your arms.”

“Good night, my love.”


Jason roused to find himself alone in bed. He stood and headed for the bathroom. Aja was standing in her robe by her vanity and using a straightening iron on her hair. “Good morning,” he said.

“You are looking at my hair in it’s native state,” she said. “Not a pretty sight, is it?”

“I needed to use the bathroom. I’ll go downstairs and use the powder room instead.”

“That’s right -- run away!”

“I’ll be back.”

He returned to find Aja still working on her hair. “I need curl relaxer and this instrument of torture to tame it.”

“Looks like it’s shaping up,” he remarked. She unplugged the iron. Her hair was now straight and extended down her back to below her shoulder blades. “Actually I like that look.”

She used a hand-held mirror to examine her back. “Actually, so do I. Not for church, though; and not for work. It gets in the way. Jason -- would you braid my hair like you did last night? I just don’t feel like fighting with it to get it into a twist.”

“Sure.” He began crossing strands to form a thick but tight braid. “Do you have an elastic tie?” She handed him one and he secured the end of the braid. Jason brought the end around to her face and tickled her nose with it. Then he began coiling it into a bun. “Bobby pins?” he said and she opened a drawer. “There -- I think it came out better than last night.”

Aja used a handheld mirror to examine it. “Lovely -- thank you. It’s such a luxury having a guy who can do this. I was going to make some toast and coffee before getting dressed.”

“I was going to take a shower.”

“After our bubble bath?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.