Aja - Cover

Aja

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - "Aja" is a story about interracial romance. Jason Brown, a white broadcast engineer meets Aja Morgan, a pretty and talented Black gospel singer, during a radio assignment. Jason soon is falling in love with Aja and he senses the feeling is mutual. However, Aja must overcome trauma and prejudice before she can admit her true feelings for him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Slow  

“You put on some music.” He heard Aja’s voice from behind.

“Yeah,” Jason replied as he fine-tuned her stereo. “You said you like the crappy stuff we play.”

“Too bad we don’t have a way to pipe it into the bedroom.”

“We can have it on in here for our preliminaries,” he said as he adjusted the bass and treble controls. There.”

“Mmm ... I love preliminaries...”

“Then we can move to your bedroom for the main event...” He turned around and stared at her, slack-jawed. She approached him wearing a halter-top style baby doll gown in chartreuse green satin. The bodice was split the length of her sternum, and the hem cut across the tops of her thighs, accentuating her sleek, brown legs. She had on a long necklace of light green beads and matching earrings. Her hair was up in a bun and held with a tie sporting a green silk carnation. “Aja,” he gasped. “You look sensational.” She turned around to model her outfit and he regarded its low-cut waist in back and the two long cords tied behind her neck to secure the halter front. “That color looks so good against your skin.” He embraced her, smoothed his palms against her back and shoulder blades and they kissed. “The matching jewelry and your hair decoration ... I like your style, Aja. I love seeing you in your Sunday best -- you look so elegant. Tonight, you dressed up for me. You’re beautiful ... sexy ... sensational.”

“You know how to flatter a girl.” Aja began unbuttoning his gray polo shirt embroidered with the WNLX logo. He pulled the tails from his waistband and slid it over his head. Then, she unfastened his belt and waistband. She slid his khakis down his legs, and Jason stepped out of them and stood before her in his briefs.

They embraced again; each caressing the other’s back and kissing. “Mmm...” she said, “skin on skin.”

“I like preliminaries, too,” he replied. “I like them a lot.”

“The more the better,” she said. “Long, slow preliminaries.”

“With lots of kissing,” he added. “I can’t get enough of those sensual lips of yours.” He ran his hand along the small of her back and then caressed her hips and buttocks. “That butt of yours is as taut as a drum,” he remarked. “No panty line -- are you commando under this?”

She smiled, lifted the gown’s hem and flashed him so he could see a matching G-string underneath. “You weren’t feeling up high enough,” she said.

Jason slipped an arm behind her knees, held her around her shoulders and scooped her off her feet. He carried her to the sofa and held her on his lap. “Do we need to set any ground rules?” he asked, “besides the usual no-means-no and stop-means-stop?”

“I have absolute trust in you, Jason. This is going to be a first for me. I’ve never made love with a white man.”

“It’s a first for me, too. I’ve never made love with Aja...”

“ ... point taken.”

“ ... and I am as giddy as I was the night I lost my virginity.”

She ran her fingers through his chest hair. “Am I your first Black woman?”

“I’m not the sort who kisses and tells,” he replied.

“I’m not asking you to name names.”

“What difference would it make?”

“I ... I’d feel a little special if I knew I was your first. That’s all.”

“Aja, you are special, first or not. I think lovers need to take each other at face value ... until proven otherwise, at least. I’m not interested in your past loves; and, I think it’s okay for lovers to keep little mysteries about themselves to themselves. This is my little mystery, okay?”

She caressed his face, “ ... okay ... You’ve been so good for me, I can’t deny you one little mystery.” She kissed his lips. “But only one. If you want to keep another, you’re gonna have to earn it.”

“Fair enough.”

Jason ran his hand along her arm, tracing a prominent vein that ran from the inside of her elbow down her forearm. He caressed her breast through the satin bodice of her gown and could feel her nipple starting to firm. Soon it was protruding under the fabric making a hard little knot he ran his fingers over. He slid his fingers under her bodice and caressed her right breast, his skin against hers. Encountering her nipple he stroked it in circles.

Aja’s eyelids drooped and her breathing slowed. He curled his fingers to reach under the fabric to stroke her left breast with the backs of them. “Feels good, Jason,” she said softly.

He reached behind her and tugged on one of the cords to untie the knot holding up her bodice. He gently eased the fabric from her left breast -- the weight of the cord over her shoulder kept the right side from falling.

Jason gazed on her round, firm, B-cup sized breast. Her thick nipple was centered in a round areola the size of a quarter-dollar and two to three shades darker brown than her surrounding skin. “Oh, you are beautiful,” he said. “That is one sexy breast...” He slid down the right side of her bodice. “A matched pair,” he remarked. “Outstanding.”

“I think I want to lie down,” she said. Jason adjusted cushions so she could lie across his lap, her head, neck and shoulders supported by pillows.

Jason caressed her sides. She raised her arms and laced her fingers behind her head. “When you lift your arms, it changes the shapes of your breasts,” he remarked. “I love how they look.” He ran his fingers along her sides, his thumbs stroking her breasts and nipples. He caressed her under her arms, then slid his hands down, again fondling her nipples with his thumbs until he reached her abdomen. “You have a sexy tummy,” he said as he repeated the strokes upward, “with a cute little navel. Those nipples sure get firm and tall. I like how your beads look against your skin.”

“Feels really good. You have a very nice hand, Jason, very nice touch. But, you’re forgetting something.” She reached up and hooked her forearm around his neck. “The kissing.”

“How can I forget kissing those lips?”

She sat up and he leaned over. Supporting her shoulder blades and with her arms around his neck they began kissing long, passionate kisses. He explored the shape of her full lips with the tip of his tongue. Aja drove her tongue into his mouth and he caressed it with his lips.

Still supporting her back he covered her breasts with soft, lingering kisses. He drew her nipple into his mouth and massaged it with his tongue. Then, he eased her onto her back and began fondling her nipples, pinching and rolling them between his thumbs and forefingers. “I can feel your heart,” he said. “It’s really pounding.”

“Oh, Jason,” she said slowly and softly. “I’m both so excited and so relaxed at the same time. I think you have a wonderful hand.”

“Good preliminaries?”

“Mmm ... Best ever preliminaries. I like how you’re taking your time with me. I think most men are in too big a hurry to move down.”

Her legs began to jerk as he pinched her firmly erect nipples. “Speaking of which ... looks like you’re about ready for some action down there.”

“Mmm ... Ready and then some.”

Jason smoothed his hand along her thigh. “Smooth, sleek, sexy legs,” he remarked. He pulled up the hem of her gown and regarded the green satin G-string she wore underneath. It covered her mons like a coat of paint. “I love the lines of that thong,” he said, “how it defines your hips.” He began exploring her labia through the green satin with his fingertips. Jason traced her slit and found a lump protruding. Each time he ran his fingers across it, Aja’s belly and thighs jerked.

“If that’s what I think it is ... it’s ready for some attention. I’m going to need some clearance for what comes next.” Jason helped Aja to a sitting position. She curled over, resting on her elbows. “I’m limp like a dishrag,” she said. Jason began stroking her back. “Oh, that feels good. I love back-rubs.”

“Even during foreplay?”

“Mmm ... It’s like intermission. Mmm ... More...”

He continued stroking her back. “You’re not going to lose the moment, are you?”

“Uhn-uhn,” she replied. “Even your touch on my back is arousing.” He leaned over her and began nuzzling her shoulders and the base of her neck. “Mmm ... I like that, too. I need this kind of touch, Jason ... more than I realized.”

Jason stood. He turned her coffee table sideways to make room on the floor. Then he took cushions and propped them against her sofa. Finally he scooped her up into his arms and laid her on the floor, her head and shoulders supported on the pillows.

“If you’re going to do something sloppy, please put down a towel. I don’t want to ruin the carpet.”

“I’m not going to be sloppy.”

“Maybe I will be. Just grab a towel from the cabinet in the powder room.”

“All right...” He returned with a towel. She lifted her hips and he slid it under her. Then he grasped the waistband of her thong and slid it off her legs. “Hey -- you’re shaved...” He ran his fingers along her bald mons. “ ... smooth...”

“I did that for an ex who wanted me that way,” she replied. “I was dubious but I liked how it felt so I kept it. I can let it grow back if you prefer, but I feel cleaner like this.”

“It’s your pussy -- wear it however you like.” Jason lifted her knees and lowered them to the sides to spread her thighs. He lay on his belly between them. Spreading her labia he worked his face between them, licking her vulva from bottom to top. He explored the shape of her clitoral shaft and hood with the tip of his tongue. Locating her engorged and firm clitoral glans tucked deep in its hood he began massaging it with his tongue.

“That feels really good,” she said. “Mmm...” Jason slid his arms under her thighs and cupped his hands over her breasts with her thick, fleshy nipples between his fingers. “That feels really good together,” she said. Looking up past her smooth mons he could see her belly heaving as her breathing turned heavy. “Oh my God,” she gasped. “It’s building, Jason.” He began pinching her nipples in sync with his tongue. “I’m gonna come,” she panted. “Don’t stop, don’t change it ... coming, coming...”

Aja drew in a breath, clenched her jaw and gently pushed his hands from her breasts. He moved them down to her hips and began massaging her mons with her thumbs.

She let out a long, low moan. Muscles in her belly tensed and her thighs shook.

Jason moved the tip of his tongue to the top of her clitoral shaft, where her labia merged with her mons. Aja lay flat on her back, panting to regain her breath. “Jason,” she said, “you can stop. I had mine.” She ran her fingers through his hair. “Jason -- I said I’m done and you can ... wait, it’s starting to feel ... interesting ... something I can work with...” She closed her eyes, parted her lips and her breathing started to grow heavy again. “Down just a little...” He moved his tongue lower on her clit. “Right there. Don’t go any lower or it’ll be too much. Holy shit! I think I might be able to have another ... mmm...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.