Aja
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - "Aja" is a story about interracial romance. Jason Brown, a white broadcast engineer meets Aja Morgan, a pretty and talented Black gospel singer, during a radio assignment. Jason soon is falling in love with Aja and he senses the feeling is mutual. However, Aja must overcome trauma and prejudice before she can admit her true feelings for him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Slow  

The hostess led them to a table. “The decor is pleasant,” Jason remarked. He flipped open the menu. “Look at this menu.”

“I’m looking,” Aja replied.

“What do they mean, half plate?”

“I don’t know.”

Their server approached the table. “Can I get you anything from the bar?” she asked.

“I think we’re fine for now,” Jason replied and looked toward Aja.

“I’m fine,” she added.

“Can you explain these prices?”

The waitress pointed to the menu. “On this side we offer plates and half-plates. A plate is an appetizer sized portion.”

“Oh, I see -- so you build your own entree.”

“Or, you can have them in courses. On the other side we have the entrees.”

“I got it. Thanks.”

“I’ll give you a few moments to decide.”

“This is very confusing,” Aja remarked.

“And, look at the prices.”

“Do you want to reconsider each of us paying our own way?”

“No, no ... I can fit this into my budget ... it may have to go in edgewise, though ... I think I’ll try the prawns risotto.”

“Look at this,” she remarked. “Tenderloin of boar.”

“When was the last time you saw a wild boar in these parts? You should order that, just for curiosity.”

“Gee ... I don’t know. I sort of liked the sound of the prawns. I don’t want to duplicate what you’re ordering.”

“Go ahead. I’ll order the boar and give you a full report. What about some wine?” He opened the wine list. “It’s going to be tough to find a bottle under fifty bucks.”


Jason walked with Aja to the corner to await the outbound number thirty-five. “I couldn’t believe they’d have the nerve to put down a fourteen-inch plate with a quarter-cup of pasta and a boar medallion the size of half-dollar,” he remarked. “And, then charge thirty bucks for it.” And your prawns weren’t any better -- two dinky shrimp on a tiny mound of rice.”

“Did you see the prices on their mixed drinks? Twelve bucks for a martini. I’m never going back there again. I feel really poorly for suggesting it, Jason.”

“It’s all right. We had some humor at their expense.”

“Well -- I am not satisfied. I hate going to bed with my stomach growling.”

“Maybe we should stop somewhere for a pizza,” he suggested. “That way we’ll feel like we had dinner.”

“I have an idea,” Aja replied. “When we get to the transfer point I’ll place a call to Domino’s. We’ll have them deliver a pizza and it should be just about ready when we get to the house.”

“Good idea.”

“And, this will be my treat. Do you like pepperoni and sausage?”

“It sounds wonderful. How about adding some onions?”

“Great idea.” The bus pulled to the stop and Jason followed Aja on board. “Don’t forget the transfer,” she said. Jason slipped a bill and some coins into the fare box and took the transfer slip.

The bus dropped them off at the corner where they awaited the bus toward Woodland Hills. Jason saw the coach approach and he strained to read the number. “This is ours I think,” he said. The bus stopped and they boarded it.

Aja took her cell from her bag. “Do you know the number?” Jason asked.

“Dominos? I got them on speed dial.” She placed the order.

They stepped off the bus at the corner near her condominium and walked up the hill. She unlocked the door and headed to her refrigerator. “I have some red wine,” she said. “Would you like some?”

“Sure. Wine at Roma’s was out of our price range.”

“This is some Gallo jug wine -- I’m not much of a connoisseur, I’m afraid.”

“Aja -- if you don’t drive, how do you shop for groceries?”

“I have this drag-along basket. There’s a Whole Foods just down the hill. I walk there.”

“Even in the winter?”

“Even then. If I have to, I rely on places like Dine-One-One, Domino’s and Pea Pod. I won’t starve, Jason.”

Her doorbell rang. Aja handed some bills to the deliveryman and carried the box to her table. “Smells good,” Jason remarked. “I feel like we just spent seventy-five dollars on an appetizer and this is our dinner.”

Aja set plates on the table and opened the box. “This hits the spot,” she said. “Jason -- I still feel badly about my choice of restaurant.”

“It’s okay, Aja. Really. I should’ve done some research myself. Maybe if I had read some reviews maybe we would’ve picked another place.”

Together they finished the pizza. Aja pressed her hand against her stomach. “Now, I feel like I had something to eat. Shall we take our wine to the sofa?”

“Sure.” Jason sat on one end of her sofa and she sat on the other. “Tell me, Aja -- why didn’t you ever learn to drive?”

“It ... it just didn’t fit into my schedule,” she replied.

“If you ever want to learn, I’d be happy to teach you. I taught my cousin to drive and she said I was a patient instructor.”

“Thanks for your offer,” she replied, “but it’s simply not high on my agenda.” She sipped her wine. “By the way, before I forget it ... I mentioned to my uncle Oscar about the demo disc. I also mentioned what you said about Facebook.”

“I think you should have a web presence,” Jason replied.

“So does uncle Oscar. You know, I do some performing at private events now and then ... weddings and the like. It gives me a little extra income.”

“I’d think as a medical doctor, you wouldn’t need extra income.”

“You’d be thinking wrong, Jason. I mean ... I’m doing all right, financially but I’m by no means wealthy. My practice serves many in the inner city, and many of those don’t have insurance, so we end up writing off a lot of our services.”

“Actually, I think that’s a good and noble thing you’re doing, Aja.”

“Well, thank you. At any rate, my cousin Daymon...”

“He’s your Uncle O’s son?”

“No -- his mom was my mom’s sister. He lives with Uncle O now, though. Daymon is fourteen and a computer whiz. He’ll help me set up a Facebook page and a website, and we can post some MP3s. Uncle O thinks I should include recordings of some of my other repertoire -- some pop and jazz tunes, in addition to the gospel songs.”

“That’s a great idea, Aja. If you’d like to come by the station.”

“Are you working tomorrow?” she asked.

“I am, indeed. Do you still have the phone number I gave you?”

“I do.” Jason emptied his wine glass. “Would you like a refill?”

“Oh, no. No thank you. I have to drive and I should be going.”

“I’ll see you to the door.”

Jason stood by her front door. “I had a great time, today, Aja. I thoroughly enjoyed your church service, and dinner...”

“I’m not so sure about dinner.”

“Well, I did enjoy playing restaurant critic. I enjoyed our conversation and I’m enjoying getting to know you.”

“You really are a gentleman, Jason.”

“Gee, thanks. I’ve been called lots of things but never a gentleman.”

“You are one, for sure.”

“Aja -- can I see you again?”

“You will -- tomorrow.”

“Right, right.” They stood facing each other.

Jason looked deeply into her dark brown eyes. He closed his eyes and leaned toward her to kiss her lips.

Aja turned and backed away. “Jason -- please, no.”

Shit! he thought. “I’m sorry, Aja.”

“I never kiss on the first date,” she replied. “It’s a policy of mine. You said no agenda.”

“Yes, I said that, but for some reason this didn’t feel like a first date to me. Dammit, I can never get this part of it right -- I’m either way ahead or way behind. I was way ahead, tonight, Aja, and I’m sorry. I hope I haven’t wrecked anything.”

“No, you haven’t,” she replied. “There’s nothing to wreck. Good night, Jason.”

“Good night. See you at the station tomorrow.”

He headed out of her town house and to his car. Sitting in the driver’s seat he leaned forward and rested his head on the wheel. Nothing to wreck ... What the hell does that mean? he thought.


The phone in the control room rang and Jason answered. “WNLX radio.”

Jason -- it’s Aja.

“I’ll be down in a few.”

Jason completed logging readings for both the AM and FM transmitters. He headed to the lobby and opened the door for her. Tonight Aja wore running shorts and a tank top. “We’re casual tonight,” he remarked, regarding her sleek, dark brown legs.

“The day turned hot and humid,” she replied.

“I wouldn’t know -- I’ve been in an air conditioned control room all afternoon. Come on up for some fresh air.”

She followed him into the control room. “I have your mic already set up. I also procured the tambourine, in case you want to use it. Do you need any other props?”

“No ... no ... Jason ... Before we start. I want to clear the air on something.”

“Go ahead.”

“Last night ... When I said there’s nothing to wreck ... I realized later I might have hurt your feelings. I didn’t mean that I don’t have feelings for you ... I do. I consider you a very good friend, and what I meant was -- you trying to kiss me didn’t change any of that.”

Jason drew in a deep breath and let it out. “I see. Aja -- I was feeling something deeper than just good friends. The vibe I got was that the feeling was mutual. Don’t tell me I totally misread that.”

“No, not totally. I admit I have feelings for you, too. Jason -- we both must face reality that it simply can’t happen.”

“Can’t happen? Why?”

“Are you blind?” She pinched the skin on the back of her hand.

“Your race doesn’t define you in my eyes,” he replied. “I see you as a beautiful, intelligent, accomplished woman with an awesome talent ... who happens to be Black. It’s not a barrier in my mind. It’s just ... part of what makes you, you.”

“What would your family think?” she asked.

“My family doesn’t care what I do -- so long as I’m not fathering children out of wedlock or being thrown in jail. I’m an adult and who I choose to date is my business and mine alone.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.