Creamy Delights

by Arcana Culler

Copyright© 2016 by Arcana Culler

Erotica Sex Story: Husband finds out he enjoys watching his wife with his best friend, but he likes what his best friend left behind even more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Group Sex   Cream Pie   .

“Oh, oh, god. Oh yes!” My wife, Kim cried out. She was thrashing around wildly on the bed only pinned in place by the cock pounding into her swollen pussy. I loved watching my wife in the throes of passion. There was this golden sheen on her skin that made her glow. I loved the way her large breasts bounced around as she panted for breath. I loved how swollen and red her pussy looked, surrounding my cock as I fucked her.

Except I wasn’t the one fucking her!

I was kneeling next to the bed my arms tied behind me. How I got here was a long story. Our sex life had taken a strange turn a few months past with it ending up with me kneeling on the floor, hands tied behind my back, watched my wife getting fucked by my best friend. And the weirdest part was that I was super turned on by it. My cock was hard as a rock and I was aching for release. A release that would only come if I did what my wife wanted. Well in truth what I wanted.

My best friend, James was kneeling on my bed with my wife’s legs wrapped around him. His hips were thrusting forward, harder and harder into my wife’s bare pussy. I knew what he was feeling, how warm and wet, how tight my wife’s pussy was. He reached out and grabbed hold of my wife’s breasts, yanking on them as he kept thrusting into her, hard enough that he was lifting her hips clear of the bed.

“Oh fuck, yes. Fuck me!” My wife cried out. I knew she was enjoying herself. She only cursed like that when she let herself go and let the wild lust take her over. I knew beforehand that she would enjoy herself, even though it took some doing to convince my demure wife that she would. She was reluctant coming into this, but once she let it happen I knew she would be wild for it. Now she almost seemed like a completely different person then the one who hesitantly disrobed in front of us couple of minutes earlier.

It was exciting to reflect on now, but earlier tonight it had felt strange letting my wife, Kim, dressed only in a translucent white robe, walk over to me and tell me to strip in front of her and my best friend. I had felt totally embarrassed to be the only one naked at that point. Kim then walked behind me and took a silk tie of mine and tied it around my wrists. It was more symbolic than anything as I knew if I tried hard enough I could slip out of the bind.

Kim walked back in front of me and asked me to get down on my knees before slowly undoing the cloth belt holding her robe together. This was not a normal position for me to be in while I hungrily watched my wife strip. I wasn’t normally eye level with her waist, though I did have the perfect view, as she slowly pulled the robe away, of her bare lips with just the hint of her inner folds poking through. She let the robe hang there for a moment as I took in her beauty, my eyes traveling upwards past her taut stomach and up the valley of her large breasts still mostly covered and framed by her robe. I could just make out her pink, puffy nipples through the translucent material. I looked up at my wife’s face. I could tell she was nervous about what was going to happen, but excited too.

I smiled at her to reassure her. She smiled back. I nodded my head and she turned towards my friend James who was sitting on the edge of the bed. I could see his face light up as he took in my half naked wife. I think he noticed the reluctance in my wife’s face, because he quickly stood up and stripped off his clothing.

I wasn’t sure how I would react to seeing James naked for the first time. I didn’t think I would be disgusted or anything like that, but you never knew. Nor did I expect to be turned on. What I did feel was relief. His cock was hard and pointed straight up, but mine was larger, if only by a little bit. It was amazing what we noticed in strange situations and while I knew that in a few minutes he would be fucking my wife, at the moment I felt relieved to have a bigger cock.

My wife was the last one dressed, if only partially, and I think that helped her feel better because a few minutes later she took hold of her robe and slowly slipped it off her shoulders. James face lit up with excitement as he saw my wife naked for the first time. I knew he always found her to be attractive and I knew my wife was, even if she didn’t always think she was. Kim had not been with a lot of men before me and had never done anything like this before. I knew she was nervous about whether or not James would like her body. I had told her many times leading up to tonight that he would, but I don’t think she ever quite believed me. Kim wasn’t fat by any means but she had a nice plumpness to her that I loved. I never liked the skinny as a bone, no boobs women, and even though she knew this my wife still worried over what she considered her fat.

James got up off the bed and walked over to my wife. He reached out and placed his right hand on her cheek. He turned her head upwards and leaned in for a kiss. My cock jumped in excitement when I saw the moment my wife gave in to her desire and began to kiss him back. Their kiss deepened. James reached behind my wife and pulled her into him. I could see my wife’s large breast mashed up against another man. Again my cock twitched with desire.

James slide his hand down her face, down here chest and over the curve of her breast. Kim’s breast and nipples were super sensitive and I had on occasion brought her to orgasm by just playing and sucking on her breasts. I could see that she was eagerly kissing James back. Her arms went up around his neck. Kim was definitely getting into the moment.

I wasn’t supposed to move from the spot I was in, and even though I could I wasn’t going to. I didn’t want to interrupt and maybe spoil what was happening as much as I longed to join the fun. I was momentarily surprised by how much I was enjoying the show. I had fantasized about sharing my wife with another man but fantasy was totally different than reality and I was quiet happy to find that reality of my wife with another man was just as hot as my fantasy.

James broke off the kiss, took her hand and led my wife to the bed. He gently helped her lay back on the bed. Then he too climbed onto the bed. I could see my wife become hesitant again, exposed on the bed. But James leaned over her and hungrily kissed her again. I saw my wife relax again as she made out with another man.

My cock was aching and twitching as I watched James begin to kiss his way down my wife’s neck and over the swell of her large firm breast. He began to eagerly suck on her nipple as he fondled the other breast. Soon my wife’s inhibitions disappeared and she began to moan out in pleasure. James took this as a good sign and while still sucking on my wife’s breasts, used one of his legs to part my wife’s legs, before then crawling in-between them.

He sat up, letting go of my wife’s breasts. He took hold of his cock. “This was it,” I thought. There was no going back now and from the look on my wife’s face she didn’t want to stop either. James lined his cock up with the entrance to my wife’s sex. I could see his cock brush up against her lips and slide easily into her.

“Oh, oh,” my wife moaned as James eased his way into her. I almost came right there and then watching another man enter my wife. James had a huge cheesy grin on his face as he bottomed out in my wife. He held himself inside her for a moment enjoying what I knew to be a hot and wet wonderland.

James withdrew and then slid back into my wife. Slowly at first, but ever increasing his pace, he kept entering my wife’s pussy. My wife had her eyes closed as she enjoyed my best friend entering her again and again. James built up his pace thrusting in and out of her faster and faster. Soon he was pounding into her in all out fucking of my wife. Her hips soon were thrusting up to meet his. By the look on my wife’s face, it didn’t matter right then who was fucking her, all that mattered was that cock pounding into her.

That’s the short version of how I found myself kneeling on the floor next to the bed where my best friend was fucking my wife. The long version of how I came to be here after the last few months is too long to tell now and probably not as interesting as the scene in front of me.

I was still finding it amazing how excited I was watching them fucking. I’m not sure my cock had ever been as hard as I was right now. My usually demure wife was screaming in pleasure, her body all but convulsing under my best friend. He was thrusting into her hard and fast as he grunted out his pleasure. I knew he had always wanted to fuck my wife and now that he was getting the chance, he was making the most of it.

I knew my wife was getting close, her climax about to hit her. I wasn’t sure how much more she could take before exploding. I didn’t have long to wait. James cried out as he came hard and fast inside my wife. I could just picture my wife’s throbbing cunt grabbing his cock as it spilled its seed deep inside her, just as her cunt had gripped mine so many times before. It was almost too much for me.

It was too much for my wife. “Oh fuck, fuck. Oh yes! Yes!” she screamed. I could see that she was having an amazingly powerful orgasm. Her body shook uncontrollably as she continued to scream out. Her chest was heaving as she panted for breath making her breasts bounce wildly around as James kept thrusting into her.

James finally pulled out of my wife as she began to calm down. He collapsed on the bed next to her. I could hear both of them panting for breath as they enjoyed the aftermath of their orgasms.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.