Night Nurse With Naughty Needs - Cover

Night Nurse With Naughty Needs

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The night shift was boring at first, but now Nurse Sandra has found the perfect solution to make things interesting again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Analingus   Size   Doctor/Nurse  

Sandra Cunningham was not the svelte model type that was so popular these hedonistic days. In fact, she was a bit pear shaped with her bottom often spilling out of her too-tight knickers. It was a matter of some concern to her, but not an emergency, because she was so busy with work and taking care of her aging mother that she had no time for boyfriends or rare gentleman callers.

Just recently, she had been assigned to the night shift, much to her chagrin, because whilst she was working, she was forced to hire a sitter for her aging mother. Her mum was quite absent-minded of late, hardly remembering what she was thinking about only a moment before. At least, she hadn’t reached the point that she didn’t remember her only daughter like some of the other less fortunate patients on her ward.

Her immediate supervisor was Head Nurse Crumpet.

There could be no doubt that Nurse Crumpet was a piece of work. The powers that be didn’t hesitate for an instant before they broke the mold on Doris crumpet’s DNA to prevent more than one of her to annoy the remainder of the human race for decades to come. She was the cross that poor Sandra had to bear with a modicum of dignity every day inside the huge hospital that also included a ward for mental afflictions.

Sandra was temporarily assigned to the mental ward because Nurse Crumpet wanted to make her shifts a wide-awake nightmare in the darkness of night. She had become adept at avoiding being bitten, ducking a punch and mollifying illogical chains of thought. Still, beneath it all, Nurse Sandra had a sense of pity for the poor patients wandering about if they were lucky enough not to be restrained to their pallets.

The physical requirements of the mental ward meant that most of the night shift staff were males with excess muscular development and a willingness to bully even when uncalled for. Sandra was just the opposite with her passive, submissive nature and the patients were quick to take advantage of her sympathetic heart in devious manipulation. No matter how many times she was tricked by their schemes and plots, Sandra retained her basic generosity of spirit regardless of the consequences.

For reasons of economic necessity, the mental ward was jumbled together into both male and female sections and the more aggressive types were thrown in with the more benign blank faces of thought-challenged inmates. It was a situation that was ill-suited to Sandra’s lack of a disciplinary nature and that is precisely why Nurse Crumpet had placed her there. It was the Head Nurse’s fond hope that it would wear down the kindly nature of the younger nurse and made her more pliable to her outrageous demands.

Sandra had discovered the kinky side of the Head Nurse when she walked in on her riding the stiff cock of badly burned patient swathed in bandages hiding his face. She had his arms restrained on the rails and straddled him with well-practiced ease. The way she did it so expertly indicated to Sandra that her evil-minded supervisor had done this exercise many times before with other incapacitated males in no position to object. It was easy to perceive that the over-sized male patient was conscious because he was moaning with deeply felt pleasure each time Nurse Crumpet’s generously shaped backside plopped down on his happy groin.

The Head Nurse looked over her shoulder at Sandra and the young nurse could see the fires of lust burning brightly in her eyes. Her tongue was starting to flop out from between her lips and the hint of saliva started to drip down her pointed chin like some signature of kinky delight. It was such a salacious scene that Sandra could not help but feel a stirring in her female parts. She was disgusted at her own lack of modest decorum and knew right away it was a sin of thought almost as serious as active physical participation in the carnal transgression.

It must have the exact moment that the restrained patient started to spurt his gift of liquids deep inside the Head Nurse’s waiting twat.

Nurse Crumpet shuddered with the force of the flood filling her channel of passion and slowly fell forward onto the huge man’s chest kissing his neck and shoulders with emotion-laden gratitude for his donation to ease her frustration and loneliness.

Sandra wondered what the man looked like under the bandages. The only way she could identify him was from the shape of his still-throbbing prick. It was overly long and thick as a tree branch with a bullet-shaped purple head still dripping beads of creamy white goo like a faucet not turned off tightly. She watched the overweight Head Nurse climb up out of the heavy-duty hospital bed and put the patient’s business back inside his hospital gown like she was finished giving him his daily dose of medication to speed his recovery.

“I hope you had your jollies watching me attend to Mister Brown’s obvious need for some personal attention.”

Sandra was at a loss for words and all she could muster was a low-pitched weak response.

“Sorry, Head Nurse, I just wanted to be of assistance and make certain the patient had no need for a bed pan in the middle of the night. Forgive me for intruding on your privacy.”

She could see that the Head Nurse was still highly charged from the recent copulation with the generously endowed patient and made no effort to hide her agitation from her junior nursing assistant.

“My forgiveness will be determined by your ability to clean up that mess Mister Brown made all over my legs. Get your head down there and take care of it like a good little nurse and I might make things a little easier for you when it comes time for assignments.”

Sandra felt a little twinge of revulsion at the thought of kneeling down in front of the Head Nurse’s lap but she knew it would probably be the only way she could get a little peace and quiet on the night shift.

She was surprised that Nurse Crumpet’s white panty-hose covered legs were so pleasantly scented. Apparently, she was one of those females that put a lot of stock in the constant use of imported perfume to make her private parts more appealing to male attentions. Of course, in this instance, it was Sandra that was getting her face pushed in deep between the Head Nurse’s legs and making contact with her open crotch snatch. The shock of kissing another female’s privates confused Sandra at first, but then the guiding hands and the back of her head directed her into secret corners and she had no choice but to comply with the kinky Head Nurse’s directions with her best submissive attitude. She knew it was sinful and it was not her inclination to seek such alternative pleasure, but the Head Nurse had her in a corner and she was more inclined to obey, than to confront, because it was not in her gentle nature to seek confrontation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.