The Babysitter's Brother-in-law
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Being a babysitter is a profitable business. This babysitter likes the perks even better than the cash.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   InLaws   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Babysitter   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

My babysitting business was flourishing like “Gangbusters” on speed. The combination of child-care responsibilities and satisfying the darker needs of my male employers had worn me to a frazzle.

Mum commented to me at the breakfast table,

“You need to eat more dairy, dear. I swear you are just wasting away to a shadow.”

Now, those would ordinarily be heartily received words because I tended to have a problem with too much curve below the waistline for photographic purposes. My brother-in-law, Harry, constantly reminded me that was one of my endearing qualities, but I was certain the young lads were a lot more interested in the skinny French model types who only ate lettuce for lunch.

I was basically a one-person operation in the babysitting industry and kept my books for tax purposes all by myself. I will not hide the fact I kept two sets of books. One was for the actual fees collected for duties performed and the other was for “tips” from the grateful parents. I also included in the second, secret set of books the income I received from my male admirers for performing everything from simple hand manipulations of their private parts to oral exercises with lot of saliva and spunk all mixed together like a special sauce for depraved orgies. I seldom allowed my customers to make me take it either in front or in back despite my inclination to do so. I was cautious in this regard because of a terrible row with an irate wife that caught me bending over for her drunken spouse in the downstairs bathroom. My willing degradation was due to Mister Brown’s transparent fascination with my bum and his unfettered inhibitions with regard to relieving me of my protecting knickers.

I stood there with Mister Brown unashamed cock fully buried to the hilt and looked into Mrs. Brown’s infuriated eyes with what I hoped was convincing regret for draining her husband’s over-sized member. My hopes for a peaceful ending were shattered by her wielding the handy broom on my bare back and head like she was getting rid of the dirt seeping silently into her happy home. In fact, I had no opportunity to apologize for my alienation of affections of her normally attentive spouse. Thankfully, my copulation partner reached the pinnacle of his explosive rutting routine and he flooded my excited twat with his mindless spunk.

I was forced to retreat out the front door with my undies down at my ankles and my bare bottom shining obscenely in the glare of the full moon under a cloudless sky. Only a half awakened milkman saw my humiliation and he had the good grace to doff his hat in my direction like I was visiting royalty. With the front door locked firmly behind me, I had no other choice than to stumble home with Mister Brown’s juices filling my shoes with each squishy step.

After that ignominious escapade, I seldom allowed any male customer to explore the regions below my waistline except in an unavoidable scenario involving a handsome, muscular husband and a wife already asleep from too much booze. In those cases, I just did what comes naturally and pretended I was reluctantly forced to submit to carnal desires. That sort of role play usually resulted in the highest tips and the most ardent pounding I had ever experienced.

My brother-in-law Harry picked me up one night after one of those memorable evenings and before we entered my sister’s home, he gave me his brand of rough loving with my ankles wrapped around his neck. I hoped my sister never caught us in such a degrading position but the thrill of submitting to his perverted desires made me pant with emotion and afforded me the most satisfying of orgasms before escaping into dream-world.

I wondered if he ever slipped it to my sister after he was finished with me late at night. The thought of her getting my pussy juices from my brother-in-law’s irrepressible man-stick made me desirous of watching her take it. Sometimes, I would steal into the closet in their room to watch her take it with her arse up high and her head buried in the embroidered pillows that decorated their large sturdy bed. Of course, she never took it in her sacred rear door with her nose in the air attitude about “sinful” behavior. I personally loved it beyond belief when Harry pounded my sphincter with his oversized cock. I let some of the more handsome customers of my babysitting service take me back there every now and then but I had yet to encounter a male with Harry’s ability to make me tingle and lose all sense and reason not to mention my dignity and self-respect.

One crazy night, I convinced Harry that he should give my sister a real hard spanking after we got back home and I sealed the bargain with an oral session that had him steaming up the windows inside the small sedan. I quickly changed out of my spunk riddled undies and hid in their closet peeking out at her bare backside being fondled gently with his big, ham-like palms. Eventually, he got around to telling her about his intentions,

“Dearest, I think it is time I gave you a proper spanking just to show you how much I love you.”

My sister protested and whined and whimpered all to no avail and he folded his belt in half to give it to her good.

It was the delicious sound of the belt whacking into my sister’s soft posterior skin that made me experience a wonderful orgasm right there in the darkened closet with my fingers buried in my heated snatch. I loved the way she pleaded for mercy and the little shouts of indignation after each swinging blow from the heavy leather belt. I could see her white skin turn an angry shade of red in the lamplight and I suspected Harry wanted desperately to stuff her anus with his sword of enlightenment. I knew he would not do it for fear of alienating his wife with her dread of anal activities of any type. It seemed a terrible waste of a plump tempting backside, but Harry was not the type to take what was not offered without hesitation.

I was trying my best not to pant audibly and give away my voyeuristic inclination in watching my sister get what was coming to her in perfect humiliating kinkiness. Harry finally stopped his enthusiastic whacking of her soft bottom and I could see him stroking his cock to bring it to the maximum level of hardness for plumbing her secret channel of feminine delight. I saw the look of lust in my sister’s eyes in the mirror on the opposite wall when he grabbed her pony tail and lifted her chin up to the lamplight to see her reaction to his insertion.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.