Amity: 2. Coercion - Cover

Amity: 2. Coercion

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 2: Misadventure

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Misadventure - Storm Green had inadvertently stood on a Transportation Ring. He found himself transported to a planet called Amity. His life had been set on a new path. Storm was charged with the quest to find his fellow wizards and reunite the planet. His next task was to help the man he had rescued, Ulu, find his wizard's box and stop the slavers from hunting his people. They set sail upon the Huracan for their next adventure. (Warning: contains descriptive Bi-gay sex.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Aliens   Far Past   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

David James cussed when he banged his busted knee on the old trunk.

He rubbed it and noticed the knee was swelling up again. He was supposed to stay off it for at least another week, but that wasn’t happening. While in the hospital, he had been contacted by a lawyer about his Father’s estate.

He owned an apartment building containing sixteen units in the city of Cairns, Queensland, on the northern end of the Esplanade. The lawyer had a buyer. UNSEC (The United Nations Security Collaborative), wished to purchase them.

David was amused to learn that his employer wanted them. The Space Port was 30km north-west of the town. The Military apparently wanted the units to house some of their employee’s as they were expanding the Space Port.

He currently had twelve of the units occupied, but only four had long term leases, the rest were rented as holiday apartments. UNSEC was happy to let these leases stand. They were also offering him a good price. He would have to move, though as he currently lived in his father’s penthouse apartment that was at the top of the four-story building with two others.

The third and second floors each had four, two room apartments. The ground floor had five, single room apartments. The building had an underground car park, a kids play area and a big pool and a restaurant/cafe that opened late and was very popular. It was also on the beach front, so it was worth a lot.

He didn’t really need the luxurious apartment. He was going to shift to a small house that he also owned. It hadn’t been lived in for a while, and he had six weeks to move. He was hoping that his knee would be better by then and he could get back to his job.

David worked as a Drive Mechanic and second Pilot on the Explorer Starships. His last ship, Explorer GJ05, had a misadventure when the compensators that kept the gravity on the ship stable at 1g had played up. He had busted up his knee as a result.

The ship was dry-docking on the Moon, and he was recuperating, while it was being fixed. He was taking advantage of the break to get his navigation training finished. It would make him more versatile on the ships. He had completed his Pilot’s training just before his last expedition.

David had been living with his father Paul since he was thirteen and his mother Donna had dumped him there. He hadn’t seen her since, and he was lucky if she remembered to ring him on his birthday. She had moved to Perth and had a new life that didn’t include him.

His father had been gone for two years now, and he still missed him. He had been a larger than life character and well liked. His dad had been hit by a prototype linger, in front of the apartment building in 2070.

Lingers have electric motor driven fans that provide the levitation. They can also be switched over to drive a set of wheels for parking or slower driving on land, making them an all-terrain vehicle. Lingers were currently being developed for use on Earth as the populous wanted them.

The governments were still arguing about the rights to use them and fly zones on Earth. They had been initially developed for use off-world. They were going to need some modifications before they came onto the market.

The idiot driving the linger, who had more money than sense, had been fucking around trying to impress his mates. He had dropped down on Paul from above when he stepped out from under an awning into the street. It had made a mess, and they had only been able to identify Paul from the scars on his legs from a shark attack many years before.

David and his five years older sister Cathy had inherited the apartments because of the accident. Paul had left the little house to him and the equivalent in cash to Cathy. Cathy was busy suing the arse off the company who made the linger and anyone else she could think of.

Cathy was married, and she was more than happy to have the apartment building sold, as she had her eye on a new home. She had already spent the money their dad had left them. She had also been annoying David with stories of woe trying to get money out of him.

David had his share tied up in a trust fund, so it was safe from his sister. He was happy to let Cathy try to sue the companies, as it kept her out of his hair. He just missed his dad.

Her husband also worked for UNSEC, and as far as David was concerned, they both had a high opinion of themselves. He also guessed she’d have her share from the apartments spent in no time flat. Houses in Cairns these days were not cheap due to the building of the spaceport.

At twenty-five, David wasn’t ready to settle down. The little house would meet his needs for a place to stay when not on assignment. The house was old and needed a bit of TLC. The last lot of tenants had been a bit rough on the place. He was there now cleaning out the accumulated junk.

He had a building firm coming in to fix the old place up over the next couple of weeks before he left again. It needed a makeover, and he could easily afford it. He was up in the attic space tossing the junk down the stairs, so he could put it in the rubbish skip he had hired.

He looked down on the old trunk his knee had collided with and wondered what was in it. He wiggled the strange old lock, and it clicked open to his surprise. He lifted the lid, and it was full of old clothes, shirts, pants, fine leather jerkins, a heavy coat and thick socks. Each set of clothes was laid out as if ready for the day

He looked more closely at the clothes. ‘No, ‘ he decided. They weren’t that old, just the style was old fashion. The material was in excellent condition and was very well made. It was almost as if they had been put in the truck the day before.

He and lifted the six sets of clothes off the top. Underneath were two pairs of quality leather boots wrapped in cloth bags. He pulled a pair out and kicking off his trainers, he slipped his foot in one. It was loose.

He took it off, grabbed a pair of the thick finely knitted socks and put them on. Then put the boots back on. ‘Damn, now they were a nice fit, ‘ he decided. He walked around a bit and decided the half-calf length leather boots were very comfortable on his big feet.

He looked at a set of the clothes and held them against his body. They were made of a soft woollen type fibre. The pants might be just short. David wasn’t that surprised, being a millimetre or two, shy of the 2m mark he normally had trouble getting things to fit. He decided that if he tucked them into the boots, they would be fine.

The front had a 5cm overlap, and he realised they formed a flap. A wide drawstring pulled the back of the pants up tight and knotted through the loops on the overlay. He also found the flap let a bloke get his cock out for a piss but otherwise kept him in the pants.

He slipped one of the linen shirts over his T-shirt. It had drawstrings for the neck and cuffs, and was very soft and comfortable. He took it back off and folded it up with the pants.

David looked back into the box. On the right side, was a canvas type backpack and a bedroll took up the back section. Tucked down between the backpack and the boots was a tin box about 30cm long by 20cm square. He lifted it out and found it wasn’t locked.

He pushed the button to open the lid. A book sat on top and under it was a fine suede bag that contained a medallion on a chain and a ring. In the other drawstring bags, were a heap of coins. Some were round some square and some triangular. They were like no currency he knew.

David didn’t wear a lot of jewellery as a rule, but the chain was interesting, as it was made from at least five different metals for the links. They weren’t real chunky but very finely made. The gold medallion had an unusual crystal in the centre and two little pictures inscribed on it. One looked like it was a hill and the other a flaming torch.

He placed the chain over his head. It felt warm on his chest, and he felt a feeling of well-being come over him. He looked at the ring. It was made of gold and had another of the strange crystals in the central square of the top of the ring. On one side was a small emerald on the other a ruby.

The fitting looked large, and he put it on his middle finger of his left hand. As it slid over the finger, it seemed to tighten. By the time it was behind the second knuckle, it was a snug fit. He liked it, and he felt happy with his find.

David sat on another chest and looked at the book. It was weird. It only appeared about a 1.5cm thick and a little bigger than a standard novel, but there seemed to be a lot more pages than there should be in the book. It was also written in two languages.

The pages on the left side were written like shopping lists. On some of the pages, it had extra information below. On the other side, it was like and explanation of dos and don’ts.

Every so often, David hit a set of pages written only on the left side, and they tended to read like a diary entry, but some of the dates and name places were strange to him.

It took him a moment to realise that he understood both languages. The words were in a stylised hieroglyph pattern and made him think of when he was learning Mandarin, but some symbols looked more Egyptian. He decided they were neither language but two variations that he had never seen before.

David looked down at the medallion, but it had disappeared, and the ring had changed to a simple gold band. Perplexed he felt his chest but couldn’t feel the medallion, but he knew it was there. He asked it to appear, and it did. He grinned and told it to disappear, and it did. He packed the other stuff back into the chest, threw in his trainers and left the comfortable boots on.

David picked up the box and took it downstairs to his car. He would keep it too he decided. He got busy tossing the rest of the stuff that was junk down the stairs and had soon filled the skip. He would probably need another day or two finish the clean-up he decided. He would need to get the skip emptied too.

Happy with his days’ work, he packed up and headed back to the apartment.


David hauled the chest out of the car.

When he was lugging the chest into the elevator, a cute blond held the door for him. He grinned at the woman and thanked her. She informed him that she was on the third floor but then offered to help him with the doors to his place.

He looked her over. She was probably close to 175cm tall and had a nice set of tits that provided plenty of cleavage. Her hips were round her waist narrow and her legs long and firm. He had a feeling the blonde hair was natural. Her eyebrows and the fine hairs on her arms were a light honey colour like the hair on her head.

She had lovely soft aqua eyes. The jaw was a little too square and stopped her from being gorgeous, but it was a nice friendly face and pleasing on the eye. The wide mouth had potential. She was lightly tanned and had a sprinkle of freckles over her nose. The whole package fitted into his criteria for a very fuckable lady.

David guessed she wasn’t any older than he was and the look she gave his body indicated she liked what she saw as well. He gave her his best, ‘I’m a nice bloke’ smile, and she returned it with a sexy grin of her own. He asked if she wouldn’t mind helping him and she agreed. He handed her his key card, and she opened the door to his place and followed him in.

He offered her a drink as a thank you, and she accepted. She was happy with a beer, and they made themselves comfortable in the lounge. He soon learned that she was visiting her sister downstairs and would be in town for another week. Her name was Kindle, and she was studying architecture in Brisbane.

David explained that he was a Drive Mechanic on the Explorers and dabbled in metal work. He told her he was on shore leave while his leg healed and that was why he was wearing the knee brace. She asked who else lived in the apartment and he told her no one.

He didn’t have a girlfriend, as they had split up before he went away on his last trip. She didn’t like him being gone for months at a time. He found it uncomfortable when sitting and wearing the brace, so he decided to take it off.

He sat forward on the edge of the lounge and started pulling the Velcro strips off. Kindle came over to him to help. She gently pulled the pressure bandage off for him. They looked at his knee.

He noticed the scarring from the operation didn’t seem as pronounce as it had been and the swelling had gone down. He also realised it didn’t hurt as much as he would have expected since he had bumped this morning.

He flexed it experimentally, and it was moving a lot more freely. Kindle had knelt between his legs to help him get the brace and bandage off. She gently ran her fingers over the scars as David explained what happened on his last trip that bunged up his knee.

David was finding her touch erotic, and when she looked at his crotch, he wasn’t surprised when her eyes stayed. While he didn’t consider himself a big guy for his height, he knew he had enough to satisfy the partners he had in the past. Kindle licked her lips making his cock jump in the loose-legged shorts.

The thought of that tongue and her lips being wrapped around him didn’t help. She ran her hand up his leg, and he sucked in a breath at her touch. He also found his legs spreading wider to let her hand roam.

“Someone looks like he would like to come out and play,” Kindle said and ran a finger down his now pulsing cock, then back up to the head.

He looked at her and asked, “You sure?”

Kindle cocked her head as she kept running her finger up and down his cock. Her actions made him groan and lean back so that she had better access to him. He wasn’t gunna say no if she was offering. He hadn’t been with a girl for a while, and DJ was more than happy to be petted.

“Well, I’m on holiday, and apparently you’re available. Going by the boner in your pants you have enough to keep me satisfied as long as you’ve got some staying power,” she said.

David grinned, “It’s been a while so I might be a bit quick on the draw. But I have been known to recover quickly with a bit of encouragement.”

She eyed him off again and must have decided he would do for a bit of fun and reached for his button and zip. David was more than happy to lift his arse so she could get his pants off. He leant back into the couch and let her play. She had lovely long fingers and a nice touch.

She soon had DJ begging for more. When she licked him, he groaned and flexed in her fingers. The feel of her hot mouth sliding over his cock had him pushing is hips up for more. She rubbed his balls with her thumb as she tangled her fingers in his pubic hair and raked him gently with her nails.

Her mouth slid off, and she grinned at him as her fingers still played in his hair. “You’re even redder down here than on top. A real ranger,” she said.

David looked down at the hair she was referring too. “Yeah I even get a red beard if I don’t shave,” he told her. The straight red hair on his head was cut short and had a darker brown undertone under the red tips. His eyes were greener than blue, and Kindle decided she liked the slightly crooked smile as well.

She had taken an instant fancy to his long, lanky form in the lift. She liked tall guys, and he had a sexy arse. The sexy grin he had given her had also turned her on. The lovely long legs and hard muscled forearms suggested that he was fit and toned.

The view from the back when he had put the chest down had definitely been worth the effort of helping him. The view from the front once it wasn’t blocked by the chest had been just as good. He was a sizzling guy and had so far he had displayed nice manners.

She also liked that he was happy to let her explore. He had a very nice long, thick cock and she hoped he wasn’t a ten pump wonder. She went back to sucking on that cock. It flexed nicely under her administrations, and she was soon happily sliding her mouth up and down its length to warm him up.

Once happy he was primed, she stood and slipped the sundress off her shoulders. David watched as her lovely body was revealed to him. She was wearing a skimpy black bikini under the dress.

He watched as she pulled the string on the halter neck and her beautiful round breasts sprung forward. He noted the lack of tan lines and grinned at her. She slid the knickers down, and he was happy to find that he was right and she was a true blonde.

She was more honey coloured like her eyebrows, and she had trimmed her hair to make it tidy but had still left enough for his fingers to play in. DJ was standing proud and waved at her to come closer. She giggled and straddled his legs.

Kindle leant in to kiss him, he happily swapped spit with her, as one of his hands found a tit to play with and the other a nice wet, warm, fur covered hidey-hole. She moved so he could suck on one of her tits as his other finger played hide and seek.

She was certainly wet and willing. David was soon happily sliding his fingers in and out of her, as he sucked in one of her pale pink nipples. She happily humped into his hand as she held onto the back of the couch.

It didn’t take him long to get her hips tightened up, and she was moaning nicely. He pulled his fingers out and guided her down over DJ, who joyfully wiggled up inside of her, as fast as he could. Kindle happily helped him in and was soon rocking happily on David’s hips.

He was a lovely fit, she had fun just squeezing her muscles and making him groan on her tit, when she did. It didn’t take him long to wrap his big hands around her arse cheeks, with his thumbs under her hip bones so he could help lift her up and slam her down onto his cock.

She was amazed at how quick she was coming for him. He felt so good in her, and she had no complaints about the hardware. She shivered as she came and felt him slam her down hard and he held her, as his hips tightened under her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.