Contractual Obligations - Cover

Contractual Obligations

Copyright© 2016 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 29: Due Consideration

I really don’t understand how I’m not freaked out by this, Allison said to herself as she made her way through the packed bar of the Viaduct Club. Only a few weeks earlier her understanding of the BDSM world had been limited, to say the least. Yet, now here she was with three slaves in tow, surrounded by fetish enthusiasts of every flavour, and enjoying every minute of it.

She found herself taking in appreciative looks from the others in the room. Her outfit was attracting attention from both other dominants - evidently impressed by her choice – and from submissives who all seemed to adopt a slack-jawed, cow-eyed expression as they noticed her. She suspected that some of it was the result of having the three slaves there. None of the other dominants seemed to have brought more than two.

“Hi!” A familiar voice called out from one corner of the bar. June Calloway, presenting a formidable figure in a tailored leather suit with a tight jacket and pencil skirt, was standing with a submissive kneeling at her side. “You made it! Wonderful! And with three slaves? You don’t believe in doing things by halves do you?”

Allison grinned, conscious that Naomi and Gordon had no idea who this woman was. Lionel however, gave a muffled squeak or recognition. June, needless to say, ignored him.

“That’s quite an outfit too. I love the spikes.”

“Thanks. It’s from ‘Style with Restraint’. They’ve been very helpful and generous as well.” Naomi scowled over her gag. “I thought the spike were a good idea too. I’m sure you come across some slaves that need to be discouraged from letting their hands wander.” She gave Gordon a smile that said “You know what I’m talking about, don’t you?” For a moment, Allison was about to introduce her three submissives but then stopped herself. Of course you wouldn’t she thought. Why would a dominant be in the least interested in who her slaves were? Their status as slaves marked them out as being of no interest to a dominant. After all that’s why they were hooded or masked, their identities were unimportant.

June made no attempt to introduce the man accompanying her, either. “Can I buy you a drink? Or are you keen to look around?”

“A glass of white wine would be good. To be honest, I don’t have much idea what there is here. I wasn’t at all sure what to expect.”

June turned to the bar tender and ordered Allison’s drink. “Well, Kink Collection have got a display area in the next room with their latest stuff. They are big on bondage equipment. Some lovely chromed steel restraints, even a range of cages : everything from a collapsible one that packs flat to a steel bar frame to allow you to build a cell across one end of a room. I like the more personal items though; humblers, mandolins, chastity devices, spreaders, stuff like that.”

“I’ll have to have a look. I’ve been thinking that I might like to get a little more adventurous with some of my slaves.”

Lionel gave a gagged squeak and his eyes widened. June smiled, remembering how Allison had confessed to being a complete beginner not so long ago. “Shall we go and look?”

The Kink Collection exhibit was impressive. Allison saw plenty of items that she could imagine putting to use, although some of it – especially some of the lockable restraints - seemed far too elaborate in her view. She did think that the idea of a humbler would work well for Lionel. After all he liked to be kept with his head down on the floor and one of the wooden devices, designed to fit under the curve of his buttocks while locking around the neck of his balls would force him to stay that way for as long as Allison decided he should. It was obvious from Lionel’s response when Allison picked up one of the demonstration units that he knew what she was thinking and that he wasn’t entirely certain that he liked the idea.

Naomi followed where ever Allison led, pulled along by the leash to her collar, with Gordon in turn pulled along in her wake.

In another part of the display Allison discovered a harness that was designed to hold the toe of a shoe in the slave’s mouth as a gag. That, she thought, was very definitely the sort of thing that Lionel would benefit from, a way to keep him quiet and attentive while he got on with his domestic duties. She could see that Lionel knew what she was thinking and took the time to make sure he saw she was examining it very carefully with the aim of putting it to use. “Wait, all of you,” she said, turning to Naomi, Gordon and Lionel. “Kneel there and wait until I am finished.”

While she was looking at the shoe gag, another dominatrix, a slender olive skinned girl with long black hair, standing beside her said, “Excuse me, I was just looking at your female slave’s label. That seems a great idea. Would you mind if I had a look?”

Naomi’s label had attracted interest a few times and Allison, thinking that it could do nothing but good for Naomi to be subjected to some attention that she hadn’t herself encouraged, replied, “Of course. Help yourself. It wasn’t my idea, though, I have to confess.”

The other woman reached forward and took hold of the label hanging from Naomi’s tit, lifting it up to read without giving a second thought to the girl it was attached to. Naomi’s nipple was already looking pink and sore from where the label had tugged on the ring. “Ah,” the woman said, “Style with Restraint. I’ve used them too. Is that where your outfit came from?”

Allison nodded. “Yes, I’m pleased with it. I think it looks good and it’s comfortable too. Plus my friends here seem to find it suitably intimidating.” Lionel glanced up for a moment. It was obvious that he agreed with Allison.

“And is this one some sort of loyalty scheme reward?” The woman let go of Naomi’s label.

“Not really. I think her owner just thought she needed a change of scenery.” Allison found it amusing, just how easy it was to slip into treating her slaves as objects rather than people. Naomi growled behind her gag.

A moment later June Calloway joined the other two women. “Salma, I see you’ve met my friend. This is the girl I was telling you about – with the contract.”

“And plenty of her own slaves too, I see. It’s almost a zoo.”

Allison looked embarrassed. She was very conscious of being a beginner and, after all, it had only been a matter of circumstances that she had turned up at the event with three slaves in tow.

“Don’t tease, Salma!” June chided.

Salma smiled. “I’m sorry,” she said, “I certainly mean no offence. You seem to be managing the three of them all right.”

“Well they have been well behaved up until now,” Allison responded with a laugh, “but I suppose it’s still early.”

June looked up at the clock that hung above the doorway into the club’s main room. “It’s almost time for the live displays on the stage through there. We’ve got front row seats.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.