Contractual Obligations
Chapter 19: Man About The House

Copyright© 2016 by Freddie Clegg

Allison looked up in response to the buzz from the front door of her flat. She had been worrying about the evening. She wanted to continue with her relationship with Lionel and she wanted to continue to explore her interests in dominance. She was also determined to stay in control her own reactions. It was going to be a difficult balancing act, she knew, combining her amusement with Lionel’s.

She had thought hard about the evening, remembering June Calloway’s advice to plan things out. She decided in the end that she wanted Lionel to understand from the very start that she was still interested in a dominant role in their relationship. To demonstrate that – and to some extent giving way to the stereotype of the dominatrix - she had dressed in an outfit that underlined the fact. That, she thought, would provide Lionel simple and clear confirmation of her continued interest.

She’d chosen a tight, straight, black skirt and a black satin shirt, teamed with the corset that Cerys had bought for her. She had been back to the shop (much to Naomi’s evident pleasure) and bought a few things for the evening including a many tailed flogger (Naomi had been very keen to advise on the choice) and a pair of shoes with platform and heels so high that she found it a challenge to stand up in them, let alone to walk. A pair of gloves and a black choker at her throat completed the look.

She opened the door. It was, as she expected, Lionel. His sharp intake of breath as he took in Allison’s appearance, convinced her that she had made the right choices. She pressed a gloved finger to his lips before he could speak and pointed to the door into the living room.

Complying with her instruction, Lionel stepped inside. Allison followed him down the corridor and into the living room. Lionel was standing where he had on their first meeting in the flat, watching Allison almost furtively as she came into the room and stepped carefully across to the armchair where she sat down. “Do not expect to discuss our last meeting. You’ll see some things on the table. Put them on.” Allison ordered, not waiting for Lionel to say anything.

Lionel hesitated for a moment before turning to the table where Allison had left two more of her purchases, a leather hood and one of the red ball gags that Cerys had threatened Naomi with. He did as Allison had instructed, obviously used to having used similar items before, pulling the leather hood over his head and zipping it shut behind his head before buckling the gag in place.

Allison smiled, pleased with his compliance. She still found it surprising how easy it was to put him under her spell, how eager he was to be complicit in his own humiliation. He certainly looked ridiculous with his face masked and his mouth stuffed with the red ball. Allison found herself reacting in a confused way, excited by her sense of achievement but somewhat repulsed by Lionel’s lack of resistance and the absurdity of his appearance. She was however, determined to continue on the course she had set for the evening.

“Now, take off your trousers and underpants.”

Lionel looked puzzled for a moment, blinking at her and seeming not so much concerned at being asked to undress as at being asked only to undress so far.

“Yes,” Allison said, seeing his confusion and feeling she had made the right choice as a result – keeping him off balance seemed to leave him delightfully vulnerable. “I’d just like to keep an eye on your cock to make sure you’re not getting too excited.” She smiled to herself as she saw her remarks had entirely the opposite effect. “Now come here and put your head at my feet.”

Lionel did as he was told, crouching down so that his face was only inches from the thick platform soles of Allison’s shoes. Allison lifted her left foot and placed the sole of her shoe on the side of Lionel’s head. He gave a gag-muffled whimper (Allison thought it sounded like a mixture of delight and fear as the spike of her heel brought its pressure to bear) in response.

Allison was holding the flogger. She let the tails tangle so that they were within Lionel’s sight. “Something to encourage you, slave,” she said in a matter of fact tone. “Slaves should be made use of, so I have some tasks for you.” She moved her foot.

Lionel gave a grunt and looked up.

“First, go to the kitchen. Fetch me a glass of wine and then go back in there and clean it up, I haven’t had time since breakfast.”

Lionel nodded compliantly, stood up, turned and went. Allison sat back in her chair. She felt relaxed. June Calloway had been right, this was an altogether better way to approach things.

Lionel returned holding a tray with a glass of white wine. Allison only just managed to prevent herself from giggling at how ridiculous Lionel looked without trousers or pants but still wearing jacket, waistcoat, shirt and tie as well as the leather hood and the bright red ball gag that distended his mouth. Beneath his shirt tail a cock that was swollen, if not fully erect, told Allison that she was keeping Lionel’s interest. She took the wine and gestured with the flogger to indicate he should return to the kitchen.

Allison sat down once more and took a sip of wine. She picked up a magazine and stretched out her legs. The sounds from the kitchen indicated that Lionel was already at work. Allison felt relaxed and in control of herself and the situation. She enjoyed it. She let Lionel carry on with his tasks for a while and then went to check up on his progress.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.